HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Pacific Division > Edmonton Oilers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Clarke to send Comrie to ANA?

Closed Thread

Old
12-16-2003, 04:51 PM
WFHACommish

vCash: 500
Clarke to send Comrie to ANA?

I know some of you suggested that Clarke might send Comrie to ANA. However, I doubt this the very least.

Clarke traded Wyowitka, 1st and 3rd for Comrie.
If he did trade Comrie to ANA, Murray i think would still offer only Perry and 1st. Wyowitka is closer to becoming an NHLer, and he would lose out on a 3rd pick which is still a pretty high pick.

With that being said, I am glad with this deal. That will teach Comrie for whining. Not only did Lowe send him to a team he did not to be in, but also Comrie will be playing on the 3rd or even 4th line centre like he did at the end of last year behind JR, Primeau and possibly Handzus.(Like Lowe said, we do not find him to be our future number one centre..) In addition, he is going to a division where he will be facing guys bigger like Lindros and Holik. (Have fun trying to check those big centres..hahahaha). And finally, the number reason for sending him to PHI...Winter and Comrie should have fun trying to negotiate a contract with hard nose Clarke...Take that Winter...

Old
12-16-2003, 05:17 PM
metallicat
@metallicat51

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by WFHACommish
I know some of you suggested that Clarke might send Comrie to ANA. However, I doubt this the very least.

Clarke traded Wyowitka, 1st and 3rd for Comrie.
If he did trade Comrie to ANA, Murray i think would still offer only Perry and 1st. Wyowitka is closer to becoming an NHLer, and he would lose out on a 3rd pick which is still a pretty high pick.

With that being said, I am glad with this deal. That will teach Comrie for whining. Not only did Lowe send him to a team he did not to be in, but also Comrie will be playing on the 3rd or even 4th line centre like he did at the end of last year behind JR, Primeau and possibly Handzus.(Like Lowe said, we do not find him to be our future number one centre..) In addition, he is going to a division where he will be facing guys bigger like Lindros and Holik. (Have fun trying to check those big centres..hahahaha). And finally, the number reason for sending him to PHI...Winter and Comrie should have fun trying to negotiate a contract with hard nose Clarke...Take that Winter...
I bet Comrie signs before the week is up, and I bet Comrie is happy in Philly. Clarke supposedly talked to him already and Mike was excited to be a Flyer.

Closed Thread