Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Fox Sports West Not showing well!!

Old
02-07-2013, 04:00 PM
CrazyDuck4u

vCash: 500
Fox Sports West Not showing well!!

Hey guys,, First and foremost.. I live in Los Angeles. In the Valley to be exact.. I was wondering if anybody else is from there.. Also.. I want to ask if anybody else is experiencing difficulties with games on fox sports west.. Not prime.. I noticed that fox west the picture is laggy, and Its hurting my eyes.. Keep in mind this is only in SD not HD.. I dont have an hd reciever.. I just have regular cable.. Prime works fine.. But man its impossible to watch fox west.. It becomes all laggy and it hurts my eyes.. If anyone is from the valley or la area please check to see if you have this similar problem. Again its only on the SD version not HD.. Thanks guys I really appreciate it.

CrazyDuck4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-07-2013, 04:04 PM
gradeAducksfan

It's 2013...... Go and get HD!

gradeAducksfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-07-2013, 04:05 PM
Belanger25
ZUES!

Kings fans have had issues with it as well on their SD broadcasts.

Belanger25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-07-2013, 04:42 PM
CrazyDuck4u

Quote:
Originally Posted by gradeAducksfan View Post
It's 2013...... Go and get HD!
Oh I sorry, I just had a baby girl and just got layed off.. My wife got layed off as well. So I have to manage what I can... and basic cable is all I got now.. Unless offcourse you wanna pay the extra 10 dollars a month for me for the HD reciever they wanna charge me. And so its not just me.. I figured.. Time Warner need to get their crap together.

Old
02-07-2013, 04:55 PM
gradeAducksfan

No I won't be paying for your HD.

It was joke, no need to get angry. I have two kids and still can pay for my HD!

Old
02-07-2013, 05:00 PM
CrazyDuck4u

Quote:

lol not angy man.. Just times are tough right now.. Trust me man.. I had HD before.. I watch prime on SD no problem.. but Fox West is impossible to watch.. Its literally hurting my eyes.. llol..

Old
02-07-2013, 05:16 PM
gradeAducksfan

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyDuck4u View Post
lol not angy man.. Just times are tough right now.. Trust me man.. I had HD before.. I watch prime on SD no problem.. but Fox West is impossible to watch.. Its literally hurting my eyes.. llol..

Best of luck to you and your family!

Something will come your way.

Old
02-07-2013, 05:26 PM
Corey Perry*

Quote:

Yeah, but did you get laid off? Just because you're luckier than others, doesn't mean you can be a dick.

Corey Perry* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-07-2013, 05:54 PM
kducks
Duck Off

vCash: 876
Quote:
Oh I sorry, I just had a baby girl and just got layed off.. My wife got layed off as well. So I have to manage what I can... and basic cable is all I got now.. Unless offcourse you wanna pay the extra 10 dollars a month for me for the HD reciever they wanna charge me. And so its not just me.. I figured.. Time Warner need to get their crap together.
Our TW HD has been doing the same thing off and on too. Same thing with my co-worker who has TW. It does almost a pause like thing with the picture that makes it hard to watch hockey.

kducks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-07-2013, 06:04 PM
Duck Off
HF needs an App

Quote:

I literally lold

Duck Off is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-07-2013, 08:27 PM
Papaspud
Bring on...

Quote:
Hey guys,, First and foremost.. I live in Los Angeles. In the Valley to be exact.. I was wondering if anybody else is from there.. Also.. I want to ask if anybody else is experiencing difficulties with games on fox sports west.. Not prime.. I noticed that fox west the picture is laggy, and Its hurting my eyes.. Keep in mind this is only in SD not HD.. I dont have an hd reciever.. I just have regular cable.. Prime works fine.. But man its impossible to watch fox west.. It becomes all laggy and it hurts my eyes.. If anyone is from the valley or la area please check to see if you have this similar problem. Again its only on the SD version not HD.. Thanks guys I really appreciate it.
We had the same problem watching the free preview of Center Ice. Looks like they have lowered their standards on their level of service.
Ours is HD, but we have had a few choppy pic games of FSW as well.

Papaspud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-10-2013, 09:30 AM
bminucci

Quote:
I am in Valley Village and I think it is only Time Warner. I had them a few years ago and I was never happy with the picture. I switched to Directv because it is a far superior picture on all channels and Prime and West are both good. It costs more so I understand your plight, but I would suggest watching the game at a bar when you can.

bminucci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-15-2013, 07:35 AM
Realize

Send a message via ICQ to Realize Send a message via MSN to Realize Send a message via Skype™ to Realize
The worst HD Stream right now is MSG .. it's like your eyes are bleeding compared to other streams over GCL ..

Cheering for the ducks since a while, hopefully they'll win again

Realize is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-18-2013, 01:15 AM
CrazyDuck4u

Looks like FSW on time warner cable is back to its old ways again... Its laggy again.. And Im from Valley Village as well.. They had fixed the problem before but today its causing the same issues... I dont understand whats going on..

Old
02-18-2013, 06:55 AM
BreakfastatMarios

I'm glad to see FOX Sports has the same quality out west as they do in the east.

It is much better in HD now, but they always had crappy standard def broadcasts and bad audio on Fox Sports Net in Pittsburgh.

BreakfastatMarios is offline   Reply With Quote