HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > General Hockey Discussion > National Hockey League Talk
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
National Hockey League Talk Discuss NHL players, teams, games, and the Stanley Cup Playoffs.

Jay Leach Info?

Closed Thread

Old
12-16-2003, 01:33 PM
Marshall
Hi beat writers!

vCash: 50
Jay Leach Info?

The Caps just hired Jay Leach as an assitant coach. I know more or less nothing about him, so I was wondering if someone who has seen him coach fill me in?

Thanks.

Old
12-16-2003, 07:09 PM
You're Retarded

vCash:
Here's an article with some good info on him

"With nearly two decades of coaching experience, Jay Leach has worked with the New Jersey Devils the past two seasons as both a scout and an assistant coach. Prior to his stint with the Devils, Leach spent two seasons as an assistant coach with the Atlanta Thrashers, including the teamís inaugural season in 1999-2000. Before working in Atlanta, Leach was an assistant coach with the Los Angeles Kings for three seasons (1996-97 through 1998-99), and began his NHL coaching career as an assistant coach with the Hartford Whalers (1988-89 through 1990-91). From 1991-96, Leach served as an American Hockey League head coach with the Springfield Falcons and Hershey Bears, leading Springfield to the conference finals in the 1992-93 season. Leach has also been an assistant coach at the collegiate level, with the University of Maine and Merrimack College."

http://www.olympic-usa.org/cfdocs/bo...21&newsID=1873

Closed Thread