HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > New York Rangers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Trade Rumour Thread II: TraDe for Every111!!

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old
02-08-2013, 09:08 AM
  #551
E-Train
Registered User
 
E-Train's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Long Island
Posts: 1,347
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYR Boyler87 View Post
I wouldn't be opposed to move Boyle. I realize that the team needs depth but if a team was willing to pay a decent price for him, say a 2nd + I would have to consider it.

What if Colorado offered:

Boyle for SOB + 2nd '13

Anyone?

Or Chicago:

Clendening/Shaw/McNeil + pick?
Have to pull the trigger on those deals if offered. Especially the Chicago one.

E-Train is offline  
Old
02-08-2013, 09:16 AM
  #552
NYR Viper
Moderator
 
NYR Viper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: PA
Country: United States
Posts: 28,932
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by E-Train View Post
Have to pull the trigger on those deals if offered. Especially the Chicago one.
Exactly. I am not saying just dump the guy. IMO he will be a regular everyday NHLer on this team and a HUGE contributor when it comes playoff time but if a team is willing to give up something substantial and the Rangers feel they have the depth to weather the storm after he leaves, not the worst idea.

NYR Viper is offline  
Old
02-08-2013, 09:17 AM
  #553
Jackson Ranger
Registered User
 
Jackson Ranger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Country: United States
Posts: 2,576
vCash: 500
I thought I read where Washington might be looking to add someone up front for one of their excess defenseman.

Who would you guys want from Washington? Poti and Bickel on the third set of D??

Jackson Ranger is offline  
Old
02-08-2013, 09:17 AM
  #554
Vitto79
Registered User
 
Vitto79's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Sarnia
Country: Canada
Posts: 16,661
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYR Boyler87 View Post
I wouldn't be opposed to move Boyle. I realize that the team needs depth but if a team was willing to pay a decent price for him, say a 2nd + I would have to consider it.

What if Colorado offered:

Boyle for SOB + 2nd '13

Anyone?

Or Chicago:

Clendening/Shaw/McNeil + pick?
SOB has been a scratch all yr and makes too much money plus McIlrath will give them what O'Brien does soon enough.

Vitto79 is offline  
Old
02-08-2013, 09:20 AM
  #555
Bleed Ranger Blue
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 15,109
vCash: 500
You guys are really something with this trade Boyle stuff. The prevailing wisdom, if you can call it that, is that Miller and Kreider are making Boyle expendable. That makes zero sense. They are very different players who will be expected to fulfill very different roles.

Stopping the opposition is just as important as scoring goals. Did anyone notice that Miller and Kreider were on the bench for long stretches in the 3rd with a lead, or was the euphoria still wearing off by then?

Bleed Ranger Blue is offline  
Old
02-08-2013, 09:27 AM
  #556
NYR Viper
Moderator
 
NYR Viper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: PA
Country: United States
Posts: 28,932
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bleed Ranger Blue View Post
You guys are really something with this trade Boyle stuff. The prevailing wisdom, if you can call it that, is that Miller and Kreider are making Boyle expendable. That makes zero sense. They are very different players who will be expected to fulfill very different roles.

Stopping the opposition is just as important as scoring goals. Did anyone notice that Miller and Kreider were on the bench for long stretches in the 3rd with a lead, or was the euphoria still wearing off by then?
They will get better as they learn the system and get more NHL time under their belt.

Again, I am not saying to just get rid of him, but if Torts is happy with his line-up right now (and say nothing changes over the next 4~5 games), than I would hope the would be at least fielding offers to see what is out there because of Boyle isn't going to get playing time this year, he sure as hell isn't going to next year with more players pushing for spots like Hrivik, Fast and Lindberg.

NYR Viper is offline  
Old
02-08-2013, 09:32 AM
  #557
RGY
(Jagr68NYR94Leetch)
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Long Island, NY
Country: United States
Posts: 8,481
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bleed Ranger Blue View Post
You guys are really something with this trade Boyle stuff. The prevailing wisdom, if you can call it that, is that Miller and Kreider are making Boyle expendable. That makes zero sense. They are very different players who will be expected to fulfill very different roles.

Stopping the opposition is just as important as scoring goals. Did anyone notice that Miller and Kreider were on the bench for long stretches in the 3rd with a lead, or was the euphoria still wearing off by then?
Agreed 100%. And it is not about miller and kreider getting better to get late 3rd period shifts to defend a lead. They simply won't get those shifts because Torts trusts certain guys. Boyle is one of those guys. Read the Newsday today. Torts benched him to wake him up which is what I said last night. Stop with this trade proposal crap.

RGY is offline  
Old
02-08-2013, 09:40 AM
  #558
Bleed Ranger Blue
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 15,109
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYR Boyler87 View Post
They will get better as they learn the system and get more NHL time under their belt.

Again, I am not saying to just get rid of him, but if Torts is happy with his line-up right now (and say nothing changes over the next 4~5 games), than I would hope the would be at least fielding offers to see what is out there because of Boyle isn't going to get playing time this year, he sure as hell isn't going to next year with more players pushing for spots like Hrivik, Fast and Lindberg.
So a Stanley Cup contending team with a solid bottom 6 defensive option in the fold right now should trade him to make room for 3 guys that may or may not be NHL'ers next year? That makes a lot of sense.

Sorry but "they will get better and learn the system" isnt a suitable response for addressing the defensive side of the puck.

Bleed Ranger Blue is offline  
Old
02-08-2013, 09:47 AM
  #559
Jackson Ranger
Registered User
 
Jackson Ranger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Country: United States
Posts: 2,576
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bleed Ranger Blue View Post
You guys are really something with this trade Boyle stuff. The prevailing wisdom, if you can call it that, is that Miller and Kreider are making Boyle expendable. That makes zero sense. They are very different players who will be expected to fulfill very different roles.

Stopping the opposition is just as important as scoring goals. Did anyone notice that Miller and Kreider were on the bench for long stretches in the 3rd with a lead, or was the euphoria still wearing off by then?
I agree and disagree. I agree that Boyle and Miller/Kreider are different types of players right now.

However, I disagree about trading Boyle. IMO, there is only 1 player on this team that you don't trade, Lundqvist. All others for the right price, I would move.

And along these lines, the one player that could replace Boyle is Halpern and he seems to have fallen within the good graces of Torts.

Jackson Ranger is offline  
Old
02-08-2013, 09:47 AM
  #560
RangerBoy
#freejtmiller
 
RangerBoy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: New York
Country: United States
Posts: 31,887
vCash: 500
In the Jersey game,Boyle received 10 minutes of ice time. A combination of his play plus the Rangers were trailing. It goes both ways. The Rangers are a deeper team with the return of Callahan and Kreider from injuries plus the addition of Miller. Their 3rd line in the TB game was Boyle-Halpern-Asham. The 4th line was Rupp-Ferriero-Bickel. That was pathetic. Do they want to open it up with more skill or grind it out for 60 minutes? Its their choice.

RangerBoy is offline  
Old
02-08-2013, 09:48 AM
  #561
NYR Viper
Moderator
 
NYR Viper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: PA
Country: United States
Posts: 28,932
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bleed Ranger Blue View Post
So a Stanley Cup contending team with a solid bottom 6 defensive option in the fold right now should trade him to make room for 3 guys that may or may not be NHL'ers next year? That makes a lot of sense.

Sorry but "they will get better and learn the system" isnt a suitable response for addressing the defensive side of the puck.
The Rangers have Halpern, Callahan, Powe, Stepan and Nash who are all good defensive players. Hagelin and Pyatt are decent as well.

I am not saying to make room for anyone, what I am saying is if he has been jumped by a couple of young players (too early to tell this as of now), then the Rangers should look to maximize the asset now. If he won't play this season, a solid assumption would be that with more skilled young players on the way he won't play next year either. Don't wait for him to sit 20 games and then try and trade him over the off-season.

NYR Viper is offline  
Old
02-08-2013, 09:50 AM
  #562
Bleed Ranger Blue
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 15,109
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYR Boyler87 View Post
The Rangers have Halpern, Callahan, Powe, Stepan and Nash who are all good defensive players. Hagelin and Pyatt are decent as well.

I am not saying to make room for anyone, what I am saying is if he has been jumped by a couple of young players (too early to tell this as of now), then the Rangers should look to maximize the asset now. If he won't play this season, a solid assumption would be that with more skilled young players on the way he won't play next year either. Don't wait for him to sit 20 games and then try and trade him over the off-season.
You really think hes going to be a healthy scratch for weeks? It was a wake-up call.

The debate about Boyle as a 3rd line center is a legitimate one, but he is still one of the 12 best forwards on this team, even with the emergence of Miller and Kreider.

Bleed Ranger Blue is offline  
Old
02-08-2013, 09:51 AM
  #563
SERE 24
LGR
 
SERE 24's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: New York
Country: United States
Posts: 9,861
vCash: 500
I'm not buying this "Boyle's a goner next year because of his cap hit" crap either. We signed Rupp at 1.5M and he is hopelessly worse than Boyle and barely a 4th liner these days. Boyle is extremely serviceable because he will play #1 PK, can shift up to the third line for injuries/slumps/shakeups and even handle spot duty on the top-six wing if absolutely necessary and makes only 200k more than someone we were perfectly fine with not only having almost exclusively as a 4th liner, but who couldn't PK and wasn't even guaranteed to dress every night. Boyle has a ton of value TO THIS TEAM because of his utility. He has value in a trade, but you're not going to get back what you give up in Boyle because his strength isn't that apparent by looking at his stats or scouting him 4 times throughout the year. It's in the versatility that he brings over 82 games at a manageable price. I'm not saying you CAN'T replace Boyle, but it's not as easy as you think. You don't just go out and sign a run of the mill 4th line C and call it a day, and you certainly don't get it done for 700k or less. Well, if you can't get it done for 700k or less than you simply dump Asham for a 7th rounder (if that's all you can get; the Rupp trade suggests you can do a little better) and free up his 1M. The difference between Asham and Boyle is 700k. You keep Boyle 10/10 times and if you're so tight on money that it comes down to the difference between losing Boyle or dumping Asham, you do what you have to do to get Asham off the books, including sending a pick with him to get someone to take him. Depth is important and it's one of the reason's we've struggled early on and one of the reasons Miller will be huge if he is able to stick around and contribute. Having a fourth line like Powe, Boyle, Halpern makes us much deeper than when we started this season, with Rupp, Halpern, Asham (3.2M cap hit) and the cap hit is only .27M higher, at 3.47M. The likelihood of Boyle going anywhere, based on his salary, is nil.

SERE 24 is offline  
Old
02-08-2013, 09:52 AM
  #564
NYR Viper
Moderator
 
NYR Viper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: PA
Country: United States
Posts: 28,932
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bleed Ranger Blue View Post
You really think hes going to be a healthy scratch for weeks? It was a wake-up call.

The debate about Boyle as a 3rd line center is a legitimate one, but he is still one of the 12 best forwards on this team, even with the emergence of Miller and Kreider.
Who would you have him replace right now? Powe? Asham? I could see Asham for sure, but the Rangers play a ton of inner-divisional games this year and he will be needed.

I have honestly been VERY impressed with Halpern up to this point.

NYR Viper is offline  
Old
02-08-2013, 09:55 AM
  #565
SERE 24
LGR
 
SERE 24's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: New York
Country: United States
Posts: 9,861
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackson Ranger View Post
I agree and disagree. I agree that Boyle and Miller/Kreider are different types of players right now.

However, I disagree about trading Boyle. IMO, there is only 1 player on this team that you don't trade, Lundqvist. All others for the right price, I would move.

And along these lines, the one player that could replace Boyle is Halpern and he seems to have fallen within the good graces of Torts.
Halpern is 36 and not signed beyond this season. Do people bother to understand the personnel they've got? Boyle is 27 years old, signed to a manageable deal with high utility because he works on the #1 PK and can move up the lineup in the event of injuries or the need to shake things up. He doesn't need to be re-signed. Just because he's in Torts' doghouse for a day does not mean his ticket has been punched. Could he be dealt? Sure. He's not even close to untouchable. It just doesn't make sense from a hockey perspective. These boards are never happy if they aren't actively shopping someone.

SERE 24 is offline  
Old
02-08-2013, 09:55 AM
  #566
NYR Viper
Moderator
 
NYR Viper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: PA
Country: United States
Posts: 28,932
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by MPF24 View Post
I'm not buying this "Boyle's a goner next year because of his cap hit" crap either. We signed Rupp at 1.5M and he is hopelessly worse than Boyle and barely a 4th liner these days. Boyle is extremely serviceable because he will play #1 PK, can shift up to the third line for injuries/slumps/shakeups and even handle spot duty on the top-six wing if absolutely necessary and makes only 200k more than someone we were perfectly fine with not only having almost exclusively as a 4th liner, but who couldn't PK and wasn't even guaranteed to dress every night. Boyle has a ton of value TO THIS TEAM because of his utility. He has value in a trade, but you're not going to get back what you give up in Boyle because his strength isn't that apparent by looking at his stats or scouting him 4 times throughout the year. It's in the versatility that he brings over 82 games at a manageable price. I'm not saying you CAN'T replace Boyle, but it's not as easy as you think. You don't just go out and sign a run of the mill 4th line C and call it a day, and you certainly don't get it done for 700k or less. Well, if you can't get it done for 700k or less than you simply dump Asham for a 7th rounder (if that's all you can get; the Rupp trade suggests you can do a little better) and free up his 1M. The difference between Asham and Boyle is 700k. You keep Boyle 10/10 times and if you're so tight on money that it comes down to the difference between losing Boyle or dumping Asham, you do what you have to do to get Asham off the books, including sending a pick with him to get someone to take him. Depth is important and it's one of the reason's we've struggled early on and one of the reasons Miller will be huge if he is able to stick around and contribute. Having a fourth line like Powe, Boyle, Halpern makes us much deeper than when we started this season, with Rupp, Halpern, Asham (3.2M cap hit) and the cap hit is only .27M higher, at 3.47M. The likelihood of Boyle going anywhere, based on his salary, is nil.
1) Please use paragraphs!

2) I agree, come playoff time, a great 4th line would be Powe-Halpern-Boyle

All I was saying is that if a team wants to offer something the Rangers deem as good-to-great value, you take it.

NYR Viper is offline  
Old
02-08-2013, 09:58 AM
  #567
Jackson Ranger
Registered User
 
Jackson Ranger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Country: United States
Posts: 2,576
vCash: 500
1) Please use paragraphs!

2) I agree, come playoff time, a great 4th line would be Powe-Halpern-Boyle

All I was saying is that if a team wants to offer something the Rangers deem as good-to-great value, you take it.[/QUOTE]

Exactly, especially if it is a D-man that can play 8-12 minutes a night come playoff time and take the load off of the top 4.

Jackson Ranger is offline  
Old
02-08-2013, 10:01 AM
  #568
SERE 24
LGR
 
SERE 24's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: New York
Country: United States
Posts: 9,861
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYR Boyler87 View Post
Who would you have him replace right now? Powe? Asham? I could see Asham for sure, but the Rangers play a ton of inner-divisional games this year and he will be needed.

I have honestly been VERY impressed with Halpern up to this point.
No he won't. The myth of the deterrent is a lousy one. Asham is worthless in every sense of the word. Winning games is more important than having a washed up, not-even-legit-heavy sitting on your bench for all but 5 minutes, IN CASE the other team wants to play rough. Also, while we agree on Halpern, he's 36 years old (37 by season's end) and not signed next year. And honestly, if the choice comes down to Boyle or Halpern for 4th line center, I still go with Boyle. He's a better player. He's not the third line center we wanted him to be, but he's a better fourth line C, which is no knock on Halpern. I'd rather have Boyle going forward if that's what the choice came down to. It won't, since Halpern is a UFA at the end of the year and there's no reason we would move him, but we're not going to move Boyle on his account either. Boyle is absolutely still one of the top 12 forwards on this team and he is, realistically, #10 IF Miller sticks. Halpern has impressed because he's only had to do so in a limited role. Boyle is better than Powe, Halpern and Asham.

SERE 24 is offline  
Old
02-08-2013, 10:12 AM
  #569
Graves94
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Montreal
Country: Canada
Posts: 436
vCash: 500
I think Boyle does a lot of good things for this team, and is valuable to have for a cup contending team. He takes faceoffs (50% at least), plays on the PK (top 2-3 on the team), has playoff experience (one of our better forwards last year), so for a team with cup aspirations, I think trading him because he'e struggled this year (9 gms) makes ZERO sense.
Heck, if we're going to trade players that have struggled this year, we'd be trading practically the whole team. I love Miller, Kreider, Hagelin, etc..., but when playoff time rolls around I bet you that Boyle will have more TOI than anyone of them...If he improves his play during the year...and is not traded first
I also think that sitting him was a wake up call to him.

Graves94 is offline  
Old
02-08-2013, 10:17 AM
  #570
NYR Viper
Moderator
 
NYR Viper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: PA
Country: United States
Posts: 28,932
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by MPF24 View Post
No he won't. The myth of the deterrent is a lousy one. Asham is worthless in every sense of the word. Winning games is more important than having a washed up, not-even-legit-heavy sitting on your bench for all but 5 minutes, IN CASE the other team wants to play rough. Also, while we agree on Halpern, he's 36 years old (37 by season's end) and not signed next year. And honestly, if the choice comes down to Boyle or Halpern for 4th line center, I still go with Boyle. He's a better player. He's not the third line center we wanted him to be, but he's a better fourth line C, which is no knock on Halpern. I'd rather have Boyle going forward if that's what the choice came down to. It won't, since Halpern is a UFA at the end of the year and there's no reason we would move him, but we're not going to move Boyle on his account either. Boyle is absolutely still one of the top 12 forwards on this team and he is, realistically, #10 IF Miller sticks. Halpern has impressed because he's only had to do so in a limited role. Boyle is better than Powe, Halpern and Asham.
There will be a ton of players available going into next season as UFA's or through trade who can be 4th line centers. Lindberg will also be coming over. Again, not saying to open up a spot for a young player. All I am saying is that the Rangers could find a way to replace him IF they got a good offer.

Are you telling me no one here would take a 1st round pick from a team for Boyle? That is what Gaustad got last year.

NYR Viper is offline  
Old
02-08-2013, 10:21 AM
  #571
Vitto79
Registered User
 
Vitto79's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Sarnia
Country: Canada
Posts: 16,661
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by MPF24 View Post
I'm not buying this "Boyle's a goner next year because of his cap hit" crap either. We signed Rupp at 1.5M and he is hopelessly worse than Boyle and barely a 4th liner these days. Boyle is extremely serviceable because he will play #1 PK, can shift up to the third line for injuries/slumps/shakeups and even handle spot duty on the top-six wing if absolutely necessary and makes only 200k more than someone we were perfectly fine with not only having almost exclusively as a 4th liner, but who couldn't PK and wasn't even guaranteed to dress every night. Boyle has a ton of value TO THIS TEAM because of his utility. He has value in a trade, but you're not going to get back what you give up in Boyle because his strength isn't that apparent by looking at his stats or scouting him 4 times throughout the year. It's in the versatility that he brings over 82 games at a manageable price. I'm not saying you CAN'T replace Boyle, but it's not as easy as you think. You don't just go out and sign a run of the mill 4th line C and call it a day, and you certainly don't get it done for 700k or less. Well, if you can't get it done for 700k or less than you simply dump Asham for a 7th rounder (if that's all you can get; the Rupp trade suggests you can do a little better) and free up his 1M. The difference between Asham and Boyle is 700k. You keep Boyle 10/10 times and if you're so tight on money that it comes down to the difference between losing Boyle or dumping Asham, you do what you have to do to get Asham off the books, including sending a pick with him to get someone to take him. Depth is important and it's one of the reason's we've struggled early on and one of the reasons Miller will be huge if he is able to stick around and contribute. Having a fourth line like Powe, Boyle, Halpern makes us much deeper than when we started this season, with Rupp, Halpern, Asham (3.2M cap hit) and the cap hit is only .27M higher, at 3.47M. The likelihood of Boyle going anywhere, based on his salary, is nil.
I mentioned I think Boyle is a goner next yr for a few reasons.

1) current depth and contracts in place for next yr.........Richards, Gaborik, Nash, Callhan, Stepan, Hagelin, Kreider, Miller, Asham, Powe...thats 11 F......plus Zuccarello, Fast, Lindberg, Hrvik ,Ferrerio, etc etc in CT vying for a spot. They could also sign a guy like Halpern again as a spare.

2)1.7 is alot for a guy that they COULD move for a chepaper roster player, picks, prospects in the off season. Then they really dont have to worry about signing RFA's McD, Hags, Step

3) Depth on D is McDonaugh, Girardi, Staal, Del Zotto, Stralman, Bickel.......6 signed for next yr. McIlrath is on the way but maybe another yr........so does it not make sense to deal Boyle for a Dman in the offseason?

Vitto79 is offline  
Old
02-08-2013, 10:27 AM
  #572
highandwide
It's gold Jerry.
 
highandwide's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: NYC
Country: United States
Posts: 748
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Graves94 View Post
Arthur Staple is reporting that Tim Thomas has been traded to the Islanders for a conditional 2nd rd pick in 2013 or 2014. Can you guys confirm in NY?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Richards View Post
TSN radio has confirmed it I believe.
let's see if he reports. Should be interesting.

highandwide is offline  
Old
02-08-2013, 10:36 AM
  #573
Ail
k.
 
Ail's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Mysidia
Country: United States
Posts: 18,126
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by highandwide View Post
let's see if he reports. Should be interesting.
He won't. It's a cap thing. He's not even playing this year and he will become a UFA.

I sincerely doubt he will ever play for the Islanders.

__________________

rip
Ail is offline  
Old
02-08-2013, 10:38 AM
  #574
Ola
Registered User
 
Ola's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Sweden
Country: Sweden
Posts: 17,817
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by highandwide View Post
let's see if he reports. Should be interesting.
With the goalie position set, have anyone heard if there is any truth to the rumor that Wang might replace Snow with Hosni Mubarak?

Ola is offline  
Old
02-08-2013, 10:38 AM
  #575
SERE 24
LGR
 
SERE 24's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: New York
Country: United States
Posts: 9,861
vCash: 500
I would instantly scratch Asham off of that list. You keep him at 1M providing nothing but drop Boyle at 1.7M providing lots? ZUCCARELLO, Lindberg, Ferreiro, etc. do not bump Boyle off of this team. If Lindberg comes over, proves he's NHL ready and ready to win draws and play PK for 82+ games we can talk about moving Boyle then. As for "a team gave up a 1st for Gaustad", Yes! A playoff competitor gave up a 1st to pick him up from a non-playoff team. We're the former, not the latter (hopefully) and thus we're not selling. Do I move Boyle for a 1st if we get our ducks in a row and look like we can compete this year? No. The 1st isn't going to kill penalties in the playoffs for us. We won't even see it in the lineup for 2-4 years. I'm not selling. Boyle and a pick for an upgrade on D and an okay depth forward: Maybe. Boyle for a pick: Absolutely not.

SERE 24 is offline  
Closed Thread

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:26 PM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2014 All Rights Reserved.