HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Notices

Leafs vs Habs

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old
02-08-2013, 05:22 PM
  #26
LEAFANFORLIFE23
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 6,626
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lafleurs Guy View Post
Leafs should rebuild.

They won't.

Yay!
expect they are rebuilding. If they weren't Gradiner, Reilly Kadri, Frattin would all be gone, Lombardi would still be here and Connolly would be on Leafs instead of the Marlies, not to mention Luongo would be the starter not Reimer. Yes we are rebuilding and doing it right this time.

LEAFANFORLIFE23 is offline  
Old
02-08-2013, 05:26 PM
  #27
PyrettaBlaze
Registered User
 
PyrettaBlaze's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Montreal
Country: Canada
Posts: 15,975
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by LEAFANFORLIFE23 View Post
expect they are rebuilding. If they weren't Gradiner, Reilly Kadri, Frattin would all be gone, Lombardi would still be here and Connolly would be on Leafs instead of the Marlies, not to mention Luongo would be the starter not Reimer. Yes we are rebuilding and doing it right this time.
You guys have an awful future though... You need to tank to rebuild your prospect pool.

It's Rielly btw.

PyrettaBlaze is offline  
Old
02-08-2013, 05:27 PM
  #28
Talks to Goalposts
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Edmonton
Country: Canada
Posts: 3,471
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by LEAFANFORLIFE23 View Post
expect they are rebuilding. If they weren't Gradiner, Reilly Kadri, Frattin would all be gone, Lombardi would still be here and Connolly would be on Leafs instead of the Marlies, not to mention Luongo would be the starter not Reimer. Yes we are rebuilding and doing it right this time.
That's not rebuilding. Its largely holding steady and going no where. Leafs are young on average but pretty much every significant player they have is in their plateau years (24-30) and not likely to get much better.

Talks to Goalposts is offline  
Old
02-08-2013, 05:34 PM
  #29
Lafleurs Guy
Registered User
 
Lafleurs Guy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 17,833
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by LEAFANFORLIFE23 View Post
expect they are rebuilding. If they weren't Gradiner, Reilly Kadri, Frattin would all be gone, Lombardi would still be here and Connolly would be on Leafs instead of the Marlies, not to mention Luongo would be the starter not Reimer. Yes we are rebuilding and doing it right this time.
I have no faith that Leaf management will hold onto Reilly anymore than they did with Rask. We'll see.

Lafleurs Guy is offline  
Old
02-08-2013, 05:36 PM
  #30
TheBabysitter*
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Mississauga, On
Country: Canada
Posts: 369
vCash: 500
7-3-1 looks so good, win damnit!

TheBabysitter* is offline  
Old
02-08-2013, 05:44 PM
  #31
Captain Saku
Registered User
 
Captain Saku's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Montreal
Posts: 9,747
vCash: 500
Max Pac is due for a goal. We need him to score.

Captain Saku is offline  
Old
02-08-2013, 06:03 PM
  #32
HarlemsFinest
teh gallys!!1
 
HarlemsFinest's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Montreal
Country: Canada
Posts: 2,485
vCash: 500
come on tabarrrrrouetttteee les' go ab!

HarlemsFinest is offline  
Old
02-08-2013, 06:24 PM
  #33
Drunk World Order
Registered User
 
Drunk World Order's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Toronto
Country: Canada
Posts: 474
vCash: 500
Leafs always show up against the habs...we better bring our A game!

Drunk World Order is offline  
Old
02-08-2013, 07:42 PM
  #34
Dekar
Registered User
 
Dekar's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Bound Kingdom
Posts: 4,804
vCash: 500
My gut tells me it's going to be a blowout, and either team could be on the winning side. I just know the score will be a large one.

Dekar is offline  
Old
02-08-2013, 09:16 PM
  #35
Pigems*
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Canada
Country: Canada
Posts: 545
vCash: 500
I'd say it all depends on the refs And who they decide to pick on

Pigems* is offline  
Old
02-08-2013, 09:20 PM
  #36
The Russian General
#FireTherrien
 
The Russian General's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: MTL
Posts: 10,711
vCash: 500
Since nobody took this one, I'll do a GDT. Should be up soon.

The Russian General is offline  
Old
02-08-2013, 09:21 PM
  #37
coolasprICE
Registered User
 
coolasprICE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Montreal
Country: Canada
Posts: 9,048
vCash: 500
Habs beat laughs 13 to 1

Galchenyuk 4 goal night


















How many of you just wet yourself now?

coolasprICE is offline  
Old
02-08-2013, 09:29 PM
  #38
LEAFANFORLIFE23
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 6,626
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by PyrettaBlaze View Post
You guys have an awful future though... You need to tank to rebuild your prospect pool.

It's Rielly btw.
Do we? i'm not so sure about that JVR 23 and emerging as a power forward, Kessel 25 legit sniper, Gradiner,22 Rielly 18 and the future of the D, Kadri, 22 and while it is early he looks like a #2 center. Frattin 24 top 6-9 winger with a nose for the net at least so far. Komarov 26 as of thursday lead the NHL in hits. Reimer 24 and looking like his rookie self

Don't get me wrong there are some peices that can be replaced for sure but to say we have a terrible future IMO is inaccurate I think win or lose tomorrow you'll see the foundation of a good team is there

LEAFANFORLIFE23 is offline  
Old
02-08-2013, 09:33 PM
  #39
coolasprICE
Registered User
 
coolasprICE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Montreal
Country: Canada
Posts: 9,048
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by LEAFANFORLIFE23 View Post
Do we? i'm not so sure about that JVR 23 and emerging as a power forward, Kessel 25 legit sniper, Gradiner,22 Rielly 18 and the future of the D, Kadri, 22 and while it is early he looks like a #2 center. Frattin 24 top 6-9 winger with a nose for the net at least so far. Komarov 26 as of thursday lead the NHL in hits. Reimer 24 and looking like his rookie self

Don't get me wrong there are some peices that can be replaced for sure but to say we have a terrible future IMO is inaccurate I think win or lose tomorrow you'll see the foundation of a good team is there
Who are the Leafs Carey Price, PK Subban and Galchenyuk?

Leafs future = extremely mediocre

coolasprICE is offline  
Old
02-08-2013, 09:42 PM
  #40
NHLFutureGuy3
Registered User
 
NHLFutureGuy3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 355
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by shamrun View Post
i know ill be saying this often.....but this game is a must win. Let's get it done boys.
Must win doesn't exist right now for any team.

NHLFutureGuy3 is offline  
Old
02-08-2013, 09:46 PM
  #41
LEAFANFORLIFE23
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 6,626
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolasprICE View Post
Who are the Leafs Carey Price, PK Subban and Galchenyuk?

Leafs future = extremely mediocre
Galchenyuk we do not have however I do believe the combo of Rielly,Gardiner will be better eventually then 1 PK and I love PK. Reimer may not be price but since he got healthy again he ia returning to his rookie form and thats a good thing he's got #1 potenial

LEAFANFORLIFE23 is offline  
Old
02-08-2013, 11:25 PM
  #42
coolasprICE
Registered User
 
coolasprICE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Montreal
Country: Canada
Posts: 9,048
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by LEAFANFORLIFE23 View Post
Galchenyuk we do not have however I do believe the combo of Rielly,Gardiner will be better eventually then 1 PK and I love PK. Reimer may not be price but since he got healthy again he ia returning to his rookie form and thats a good thing he's got #1 potenial
Meh.

coolasprICE is offline  
Old
02-08-2013, 11:32 PM
  #43
Crimson Skorpion
Global Moderator
 
Crimson Skorpion's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Lachine, Quebec
Country: Germany
Posts: 25,932
vCash: 50
Awards:
GDT is now open.

http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/sh....php?t=1345287

__________________
"I really like the way Drew Doughty plays the game. He's like a defenceman version of Erik Karlsson."
-68
Crimson Skorpion is offline  
Closed Thread

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:07 AM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2014 All Rights Reserved.