HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Pacific Division > Arizona Coyotes
Notices

Phoenix Coyotes Lounge IV

View Poll Results: Should I try to get into show business?
Yes but have a day job or back up in the meantime 5 55.56%
Yes, go all in 1 11.11%
No 3 33.33%
Other 0 0%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old
02-04-2013, 07:15 AM
Rutkowski

vCash: 500
Holy ****, I just recieved a division banner from the home opening. One of the HFBoards' members sent it to me(I had to delete his PM due to very restrictive inbox rights due to infractions so I sorry I forgot your nick here) without any charge even though I offered to pay for shipping since it was sent overseas!

Thanks for the banner A.S. Hanging high in my own rafters.

Old
02-04-2013, 09:33 AM
awfulwaffle

Quote:
Originally Posted by moosemeister View Post
Any body else here going to be getting Deadspace 3 on Xbox? I would really like to have someone to play with lol
My brother and I are looking for a new game to play. We got wore out on Halo 4, as we were playing that religiously. We are looking for a game we can play co-operatively. People have been telling me about Borderlands, as well as Lord of the Rings: War in the North. Don't know anything about Deadspace to be honest.

Old
02-06-2013, 12:23 PM
pacerhimself

Suggestion for the next GDT:

http://imgur.com/GwDI40o

Old
02-06-2013, 12:26 PM
CC96
Serious Offender

Quote:
Originally Posted by awfulwaffle View Post
My brother and I are looking for a new game to play. We got wore out on Halo 4, as we were playing that religiously. We are looking for a game we can play co-operatively. People have been telling me about Borderlands, as well as Lord of the Rings: War in the North. Don't know anything about Deadspace to be honest.
I played borderlands 2 cooperatively over Christmas with my stepbrother and it was a blast. I would definitely give it a shot if i was you

Old
02-06-2013, 08:52 PM
Vip
fun must be always

vCash: 50
Lol at the Hawks fans bashing Smith in the haircut thread. They always come up with some jab about us needing to win a game.

We then respond by saying something about last years playoffs and they quickly shut up.

Old
02-06-2013, 08:55 PM
Vip
fun must be always

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rutkowski View Post
Holy ****, I just recieved a division banner from the home opening. One of the HFBoards' members sent it to me(I had to delete his PM due to very restrictive inbox rights due to infractions so I sorry I forgot your nick here) without any charge even though I offered to pay for shipping since it was sent overseas!

Thanks for the banner A.S. Hanging high in my own rafters.

Lucky you.

If anyone happens to have an extra banner laying around for a die-hard yotes fan in Utah.. I'd appreciate it. Willing to pay.

Old
02-08-2013, 01:59 AM
Colt45Blast
is in your head

Tense times in the LA Area right now with the manhunt going on for a former LAPD member.

Old
02-08-2013, 02:16 AM
XX
... Waiting

Quote:
Originally Posted by AP View Post
Tense times in the LA Area right now with the manhunt going on for a former LAPD member.

LA's finest almost killed two innocent women delivering papers. They were looking for a grey nissan titan with a roof rack. Instead, they shoot a bright blue tacoma delivering newspapers without provocation. At least they survived, and will get millions. Morons.

Old
02-08-2013, 05:04 AM
Rutkowski

Yeah the cop reported the corruption and racism within the LAPD so they fired him. ********, the lot of them.

EDIT: Oh **** I got editing rights and my avatar back! Yay!

Old
02-08-2013, 08:07 AM
doaner

Quote:
Yeah the cop reported the corruption and racism within the LAPD so they fired him. ********, the lot of them.

EDIT: Oh **** I got editing rights and my avatar back! Yay!
Source? Haven't heard that at all

Old
02-08-2013, 11:15 AM
Rutkowski

Quote:
Originally Posted by doaner View Post
Source? Haven't heard that at all
The dude's rant on his facebook. He also name names and tell people to use the FOIA to pull the internal affairs reports where the entire thing is chronicled so while he might be full of **** I doubt it.

Old
02-08-2013, 11:34 AM
doaner

Quote:
The dude's rant on his facebook. He also name names and tell people to use the FOIA to pull the internal affairs reports where the entire thing is chronicled so while he might be full of **** I doubt it.
Either way, doesn't mean he has the right to kill innocent people. There are other ways to do this.

Old
02-08-2013, 12:48 PM
Rutkowski

Never said he did, just saying that the LAPD is pretty much filled with ********(his testimony isn't exactly unique) so it's not suprising either.

Old
02-08-2013, 01:10 PM
doaner

Quote:
Never said he did, just saying that the LAPD is pretty much filled with ********(his testimony isn't exactly unique) so it's not suprising either.
Bad apples are everywhere buddy. In all sorts if work.

Old
02-08-2013, 01:13 PM
Colt45Blast
is in your head

The search has led to the mountains for this wanted man but could be possible that his burnt out truck found there could be to throw law enforment off as well.

Old
02-08-2013, 01:50 PM
Sinurgy
Embrace Passion

Quote:
No doubt but I think it'd be tough to argue that the LAPD doesn't contain a disproportionate amount.

Old
02-08-2013, 02:01 PM
doaner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinurgy View Post
No doubt but I think it'd be tough to argue that the LAPD doesn't contain a disproportionate amount.
Oh yeah. With 10k ppl, I'm sure there is quite a bit.

Old
02-08-2013, 04:07 PM
rt
Usually Incorrect

Murder is worse than corruption. I think that's pretty clear to anyone who isn't insane.

Old
02-09-2013, 03:15 AM
Sinurgy
Embrace Passion

Quote:
Originally Posted by rt View Post
Murder is worse than corruption. I think that's pretty clear to anyone who isn't insane.
Things are rarely that black and white, for instance what if said corruption results in murder?

Old
02-09-2013, 03:28 AM
Rutkowski

Quote:
The LAPD is filled with them and those that don't report on the bad apples are just as guilty as the actual bad apples. I'd say the actually innocent and uncorrupted cops are at less than 5%.

Old
02-09-2013, 08:56 AM
doaner

Quote:
The LAPD is filled with them and those that don't report on the bad apples are just as guilty as the actual bad apples. I'd say the actually innocent and uncorrupted cops are at less than 5%.
Maybe where you live it is that bad, but here in the USA, it is not like that at all buddy. How sad to have a perspective like that. So I assume it would be safe to say only 5% of people in this world are good as well, using your logic of course.

Old
02-09-2013, 10:26 AM
XX
... Waiting

Quote:
Maybe where you live it is that bad, but here in the USA, it is not like that at all buddy. How sad to have a perspective like that. So I assume it would be safe to say only 5% of people in this world are good as well, using your logic of course.
There is a lot of corruption in every police force, including in the United States. For all the 'freedoms' we enjoy, there are a lot of seedy aspects to American society. The blue curtain is one of those aspects.

Old
02-09-2013, 10:29 AM
Colt45Blast
is in your head

Looking at the respones from the gerneral public on this is sickening. There are just as many people who see this killer on the loose in LA Metro as a hero as those who view him as a killer. The killer is a disgrace to the same country he served for in the military, just like Robert Flores when he killed 3 innocent people at the Nuring College at the UA back in 2002. Oh and those same officers who shot at the truck in Torrence with innocent people are a disgrace to the country as well.

Last edited by Colt45Blast: 02-09-2013 at 11:01 AM.
Old
02-09-2013, 10:43 AM
Colt45Blast
is in your head

Quote:
Not saying the killer is right to kill here on this so that we are clear. But your reporting comment here is too black and white here. This same killer on the loose right now did a report on what was going on and he was fired along with having the courts stand by LAPD on their decision to fire him despite the killers claims that he was wrongfully terminated.

Lots of people won't tell on someone who breaks the rules at work, especially if it is at a private entity. Along with having management that will always stand up for each other; These same people know as well that Human Resources is not netrual as they claim to be. An HR rep will always defend to the death for another manager in the wrong over a non-managment employee in the right even if all of the evidence in the world shows that the manager is in the wrong. And for the reasons I have mentioned is why others won't report on someone, especially if the place of employment can find ways around laws and workplace policy regarding whistle blowing and retaliation.

Old
02-09-2013, 11:59 AM
doaner

Quote:
Originally Posted by XX View Post
There is a lot of corruption in every police force, including in the United States. For all the 'freedoms' we enjoy, there are a lot of seedy aspects to American society. The blue curtain is one of those aspects.
Of course there is. But not at 95%. To say that is just ridiculous. Common sense will tell you that is ascenine! Those blue curtain aspects are more federal govt, not so much on the state level.

Closed Thread