HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Toronto Maple Leafs
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Leaf Lounge 108: The Official Three Amigos Appreciation Thread

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old
02-10-2013, 01:51 AM
  #51
Quarter
Exploding Knees
 
Quarter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Ontario
Country: Canada
Posts: 6,427
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grant View Post
Is that a reference to something? Because it just seems weird...
Well I sure as hell hope you've seen Stuart Little

Quarter is online now  
Old
02-10-2013, 01:56 AM
  #52
Grant
LL Genius
 
Grant's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: London
Country: Canada
Posts: 12,861
vCash: 989
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quarter View Post
Well I sure as hell hope you've seen Stuart Little
Oh okay. Saw that like 10 years ago, I don't really remember it.

Grant is offline  
Old
02-10-2013, 01:58 AM
  #53
Kyle93
LL4Life
 
Kyle93's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: GTA
Country: Canada
Posts: 11,935
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grant View Post
Oh okay. Saw that like 10 years ago, I don't really remember it.
How could you forgret stu Lil man? Hes awesome

Kyle93 is offline  
Old
02-10-2013, 02:01 AM
  #54
Grant
LL Genius
 
Grant's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: London
Country: Canada
Posts: 12,861
vCash: 989
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyle93 View Post
How could you forgret stu Lil man? Hes awesome
He is a mouse....easily forgettable. Air Bud was a much better movie anyways.

Grant is offline  
Old
02-10-2013, 02:02 AM
  #55
Quarter
Exploding Knees
 
Quarter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Ontario
Country: Canada
Posts: 6,427
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grant View Post
He is a mouse....easily forgettable. Air Bud was a much better movie anyways.
MVP was hilariously terrible.

Quarter is online now  
Old
02-10-2013, 02:02 AM
  #56
kamosko
Ginger Jesus
 
kamosko's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Girouxsalem
Country: Canada
Posts: 10,451
vCash: 50
There's this hockey tournament coming up I've played in every year since peewee.

Missed the age cut off date by a few weeks but I'm hoping I could still play, got to call one of the organizers tomorrow lol

kamosko is offline  
Old
02-10-2013, 02:02 AM
  #57
Leafs at Knight
Offenders Beware
 
Leafs at Knight's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: London, Ontario
Country: Canada
Posts: 9,525
vCash: 500
Can someone give me a recap of the 3rd period tonight , missed it . But seems like a lot of **** went down.

Try not to be biased in it .

Leafs at Knight is offline  
Old
02-10-2013, 02:04 AM
  #58
Kyle93
LL4Life
 
Kyle93's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: GTA
Country: Canada
Posts: 11,935
vCash: 500
lol air bud is sick too, and same as MVP, loved those movies

Kyle93 is offline  
Old
02-10-2013, 02:05 AM
  #59
kamosko
Ginger Jesus
 
kamosko's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Girouxsalem
Country: Canada
Posts: 10,451
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leafs at Knight View Post
Can someone give me a recap of the 3rd period tonight , missed it . But seems like a lot of **** went down.

Try not to be biased in it .
From a non-biased point of view Leafs dominated the Habs in every single aspect of the game that period.

From a biased point of view it was Gretzky's and Orr's vs Lebda's and Slaney's

kamosko is offline  
Old
02-10-2013, 02:06 AM
  #60
Grant
LL Genius
 
Grant's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: London
Country: Canada
Posts: 12,861
vCash: 989
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quarter View Post
MVP was hilariously terrible.
MVP Totally forgot about that movie

I guess chimpanzee's are easily forgettable like mice.

Grant is offline  
Old
02-10-2013, 02:09 AM
  #61
Kyle93
LL4Life
 
Kyle93's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: GTA
Country: Canada
Posts: 11,935
vCash: 500
OH! and bethoveen, it was pretty good. Not the best but still good, Dalmations is deff my fav though, dumbo was good as well.

Kyle93 is offline  
Old
02-10-2013, 02:11 AM
  #62
Quarter
Exploding Knees
 
Quarter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Ontario
Country: Canada
Posts: 6,427
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grant View Post
MVP Totally forgot about that movie

I guess chimpanzee's are easily forgettable like mice.
Seeing as we're talking about animals in sport, there's no way you could forget this:


Quarter is online now  
Old
02-10-2013, 02:11 AM
  #63
kamosko
Ginger Jesus
 
kamosko's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Girouxsalem
Country: Canada
Posts: 10,451
vCash: 50
Loved the MVP and Airbud movies as a kid.

One of my favorites was that johnny tsunami movie that used to play on disney channel all the time lol

kamosko is offline  
Old
02-10-2013, 02:13 AM
  #64
Kyle93
LL4Life
 
Kyle93's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: GTA
Country: Canada
Posts: 11,935
vCash: 500
you guys ever watch freaky stories or tales from the cryptkeeper before bed? Man some of those stories were creeepy. LOVED EM!

Kyle93 is offline  
Old
02-10-2013, 02:17 AM
  #65
Brody
$$
 
Brody's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Paris
Posts: 7,520
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyle93 View Post
you guys ever watch freaky stories or tales from the cryptkeeper before bed? Man some of those stories were creeepy. LOVED EM!
Kyle, you say that every thread.. And I always reply "remember that thread that we just talked about the 90s all night" and you say yeah, then I say **** kids now days.

Brody is offline  
Old
02-10-2013, 02:17 AM
  #66
Grant
LL Genius
 
Grant's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: London
Country: Canada
Posts: 12,861
vCash: 989
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quarter View Post
Seeing as we're talking about animals in sport, there's no way you could forget this:

Gotta love how the knuckle puck sends the USA to the game against '#1 ranked Iceland'

I know the word ice is in their county name, but do they even play hockey there? Iceland is green, but Greenland is ice.

Grant is offline  
Old
02-10-2013, 02:24 AM
  #67
Quarter
Exploding Knees
 
Quarter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Ontario
Country: Canada
Posts: 6,427
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grant View Post
Gotta love how the knuckle puck sends the USA to the game against '#1 ranked Iceland'

I know the word ice is in their county name, but do they even play hockey there? Iceland is green, but Greenland is ice.
Ranked 35th in the world behind the perennial superpower Mexico.

Quarter is online now  
Old
02-10-2013, 02:25 AM
  #68
kamosko
Ginger Jesus
 
kamosko's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Girouxsalem
Country: Canada
Posts: 10,451
vCash: 50
Starting a new be a pro with the Knights, lets see if I can last more than a couple games this time around

kamosko is offline  
Old
02-10-2013, 02:26 AM
  #69
Kyle93
LL4Life
 
Kyle93's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: GTA
Country: Canada
Posts: 11,935
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brody View Post
Kyle, you say that every thread.. And I always reply "remember that thread that we just talked about the 90s all night" and you say yeah, then I say **** kids now days.
yeah **** kids now a days.

Kyle93 is offline  
Old
02-10-2013, 02:27 AM
  #70
Grant
LL Genius
 
Grant's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: London
Country: Canada
Posts: 12,861
vCash: 989
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quarter View Post
Ranked 35th in the world behind the perennial superpower Mexico.
Decided to look it up for reals and turns out your not even joking

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IIHF_World_Ranking

Grant is offline  
Old
02-10-2013, 02:29 AM
  #71
Quarter
Exploding Knees
 
Quarter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Ontario
Country: Canada
Posts: 6,427
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grant View Post
Decided to look it up for reals and turns out your not even joking

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IIHF_World_Ranking
I told you man! Why must you doubt me!?

This is a pretty cool graphic...

Quarter is online now  
Old
02-10-2013, 02:31 AM
  #72
Grant
LL Genius
 
Grant's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: London
Country: Canada
Posts: 12,861
vCash: 989
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quarter View Post
I told you man! Why must you doubt me!?

This is a pretty cool graphic...
I doubted you because Mexico was ranked higher

Yeah it is pretty cool. Looking farther down on that page, it appears Iceland started playing hockey internationally in 2004.

Grant is offline  
Old
02-10-2013, 02:42 AM
  #73
Quarter
Exploding Knees
 
Quarter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Ontario
Country: Canada
Posts: 6,427
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grant View Post
I doubted you because Mexico was ranked higher

Yeah it is pretty cool. Looking farther down on that page, it appears Iceland started playing hockey internationally in 2004.
I suppose that does sound a little suspect.

Quarter is online now  
Old
02-10-2013, 02:43 AM
  #74
kamosko
Ginger Jesus
 
kamosko's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Girouxsalem
Country: Canada
Posts: 10,451
vCash: 50
All nighter or sleep?

kamosko is offline  
Old
02-10-2013, 02:44 AM
  #75
MeowLeafs
LM is awesome
 
MeowLeafs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Baconland
Country: Canada
Posts: 23,880
vCash: 500
Kamo, you still tankin?

MeowLeafs is offline  
Closed Thread

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:01 AM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. ©2014 All Rights Reserved.