HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > New Jersey Devils
Notices

The New dRunks Thread ‎Part 2

Old
02-03-2013, 12:37 AM
njdevils1982
Chico for HOF!!!

vCash: 500
beer me please.

njdevils1982 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-03-2013, 03:19 AM
AfroThunder396
Lou's Secret Sauce

vCash: 50
I'm pleased to report that "Operation: Magnum PI with an Afro" was a rousing success. I received bonus points for my Party City mustache.

I took roughly 10 minutes to complete this post without errors.

AfroThunder396 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-03-2013, 03:30 AM
yakitate304
Crunch Time

Dear Christian Schools of America, (cc: neglectful parents)

Thank you for the nympho, rebellious girls that you produce.

Signed,

Myself and the rest of the American male population

yakitate304 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-03-2013, 10:28 PM
holikwillfindyou

superbowl sunday and this thread is dead...

sins for shame people..sins for shame

holikwillfindyou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-03-2013, 10:48 PM
Jersey Mike

Not dead still drinking. Jack and coke, yup that's right I'm an old fart.

Jersey Mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-03-2013, 11:07 PM
holikwillfindyou

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jersey Mike View Post
Not dead still drinking. Jack and coke, yup that's right I'm an old fart.
had a couple of those tonight. aaand a some beers. aaaaand a vodka drink or two.

gunna sleep like a baby.

holikwillfindyou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-03-2013, 11:47 PM
AfroThunder396
Lou's Secret Sauce

Went to a Superb Owl party with the foreign kids. Met a lot of fine European women. Planted a lot of seeds tonight.

We had a keg. $10 for all you can eat pizza/wings/beer. Stopped counting at 8 beers

Old
02-04-2013, 08:49 AM
Richer's Ghost
GO SJ & CBJ

vCash: 79
Quote:
Originally Posted by AfroThunder396 View Post
Went to a Superb Owl party with the foreign kids. Met a lot of fine European women. Planted a lot of seeds tonight.

We had a keg. $10 for all you can eat pizza/wings/beer. Stopped counting at 8 beers
this could be interpreted 1 of 2 ways... but given you followed up with price points and beer facts, I'm going with the more innocent way.

We're all a bunch of sausage sticks walking around. None of us really wants to see how we were made.
Richer's Ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-04-2013, 10:24 AM
Jersey Man
Mad Dog

i feel and probably look like ****.

Jersey Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-04-2013, 10:38 AM
AfroThunder396
Lou's Secret Sauce

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richer's Ghost View Post
this could be interpreted 1 of 2 ways... but given you followed up with price points and beer facts, I'm going with the more innocent way.

Allow me to rephrase: I made a very nice first impression on a lot of fine looking foreign women.

It's all about potential.

Old
02-04-2013, 05:15 PM
Saugus
Ecrasez l'infame!

Send a message via AIM to Saugus
Quote:
Allow me to rephrase: I made a very nice first impression on a lot of fine looking foreign women.

It's all about potential.
A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step. Always a good thing to make a good first impression. Remember that a woman always knows within 30 seconds of knowing you whether or not she'd be willing to **** you.

Saugus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-07-2013, 05:45 PM
AfroThunder396
Lou's Secret Sauce

The 3rd shot is always the hardest.

Old
02-07-2013, 07:09 PM
AfroThunder396
Lou's Secret Sauce

Quote:
The 3rd shot is always the hardest.
So are the next three.

Old
02-10-2013, 02:39 AM
Emperoreddy
King of Pirates

Definitely drunk enough to post in here. So while I've gained a successful buzz, I've once again went on a failure of a first date. Keep doing these firsts with crazy, weird, and rather unattractive women...okcupid sucks despite being free. So long bus ride back from the city started watching some youtube clips, watch Henrique's OT goal from Game 6.

Man what a perfect moment...couldn't write a better script if I tried, and what an amazing call!!! So glad Doc did it. Was so glad I was there live, story I will tell forever. Reason I thought of it though is because this awesome memory is tainted by the fact I was there with my rotten Ex. I swear you need to plan these potential moments of a lifetime in case someone you don't want to remember being there ends up being there. Sadly my best bro is to whipped by his wife to have enjoyed the moment.

Moral of the story, I am in a large slump with the ladies, need to drink some more (but not tonight), and I can type pretty good despite the buzz. Go me!!!

Emperoreddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-10-2013, 03:23 AM
yakitate304
Crunch Time

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emperoreddy View Post
Definitely drunk enough to post in here. So while I've gained a successful buzz, I've once again went on a failure of a first date. Keep doing these firsts with crazy, weird, and rather unattractive women...okcupid sucks despite being free. So long bus ride back from the city started watching some youtube clips, watch Henrique's OT goal from Game 6.

Man what a perfect moment...couldn't write a better script if I tried, and what an amazing call!!! So glad Doc did it. Was so glad I was there live, story I will tell forever. Reason I thought of it though is because this awesome memory is tainted by the fact I was there with my rotten Ex. I swear you need to plan these potential moments of a lifetime in case someone you don't want to remember being there ends up being there. Sadly my best bro is to whipped by his wife to have enjoyed the moment.

Moral of the story, I am in a large slump with the ladies, need to drink some more (but not tonight), and I can type pretty good despite the buzz. Go me!!!
What do you expect using OKCupid? Just go to a local bar or club. Hell, go to the mall and hit on the employees at the more adult-oriented clothing stores.

Generally, high school girls work at A&F, AE, Hollister, etc. but you get a nice college + graduate selection working at places like Banana Republic, Express, Gap, etc... And since they're often hired based on the skillset of being cute you don't have to worry about that. Find something that you might or might not buy that looks nice on you and ask them what they think of it. Better yet, pick two shirts and ask them which they think would look better for a first date. They'll give you advice (it's their job). Then, ask if they mind if you wear it on your first date or if that would be tacky. Even if they aren't digging you, it's not like they're going to shoot you down completely. Boom, the slow build humor pickup. It's a low risk situation. Don't do it if the store is busy though, because that's not cool.

Online dating is like playing the lotto except that even the best prizes generally aren't that good and instead of winning nothing, you generally win something you don't want.

On a personal level, I don't understand how/why girls were wearing yoga pants at a club/bar tonight but I'm not complaining.

yakitate304 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-10-2013, 03:27 AM
Harrison Ford

oh haiiiiiiiiiiii

Harrison Ford is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-10-2013, 03:33 AM
Emperoreddy
King of Pirates

Quote:
Originally Posted by yakitate304 View Post
What do you expect using OKCupid? Just go to a local bar or club. Hell, go to the mall and hit on the employees at the more adult-oriented clothing stores.

Generally, high school girls work at A&F, AE, Hollister, etc. but you get a nice college + graduate selection working at places like Banana Republic, Express, Gap, etc... And since they're often hired based on the skillset of being cute you don't have to worry about that. Find something that you might or might not buy that looks nice on you and ask them what they think of it. Better yet, pick two shirts and ask them which they think would look better for a first date. They'll give you advice (it's their job). Then, ask if they mind if you wear it on your first date or if that would be tacky. Even if they aren't digging you, it's not like they're going to shoot you down completely. Boom, the slow build humor pickup. It's a low risk situation. Don't do it if the store is busy though, because that's not cool.

Online dating is like playing the lotto except that even the best prizes generally aren't that good and instead of winning nothing, you generally win something you don't want.

On a personal level, I don't understand how/why girls were wearing yoga pants at a club/bar tonight but I'm not complaining.
QFT, best description of online dating I've read. Definitely been more satisfied with losing Cash 5 tickets mostly because they still cost me less

Interesting advice, plus serves the double advantage I actually do need to go get some new stylish clothes for work anyway.

I've noticed the yoga pants thing too. Seems to be a cold weather thing, but seems to be their lazy comfortable clothes of choice that won't drive men away.

Emperoreddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-10-2013, 11:00 AM
Saugus
Ecrasez l'infame!

Send a message via AIM to Saugus
The yoga pants are coming out because no girl wants to get salt stains or snow on her nice clothes. What are you complaining about, yoga pants make her ass look great.

Saugus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-10-2013, 11:57 AM
Richer's Ghost
GO SJ & CBJ

Quote:
So are the next three.
The older I get, the less I like shots. I do however find I like drinking a straight bourbon or whiskey a lot more which I found impossible as a young'n.

Working my way to the IV drip.

Old
02-13-2013, 08:47 AM
Jersey Man
Mad Dog

My friend and I killed a bottle of patron cafe in an hour last night with no intent of killing the bottle. God damn 2k13 drinking game. I'm up now with three classes today. Kill me.

Old
02-13-2013, 08:52 AM
Silence Of The Plams
All these feels

It's okay, I played that game too and I'm in English nowt

Silence Of The Plams is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
02-15-2013, 12:20 PM
Jersey Man
Mad Dog

So many questions about last night. Probably best if I don't find out the answers though.

Old
02-15-2013, 12:28 PM
JimEIV

Quote:
The older I get, the less I like shots. I do however find I like drinking a straight bourbon or whiskey a lot more which I found impossible as a young'n.

Working my way to the IV drip.
It must be when you hit a certain age, because I completely agree!

JimEIV is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
02-15-2013, 12:30 PM
Richer's Ghost
GO SJ & CBJ

Buffalo Trace - excellent choice. Taste is comparable to bourbons costing 40-50% more. Russell's Reserve is my latest discovery. 10 year aged and only a bit more expensive (Buffalo is $23 a bottle here, Russell's $27). Worth a taste.

Last edited by Richer's Ghost: 02-15-2013 at 12:40 PM.
Old
02-15-2013, 12:34 PM
JimEIV

Quote:
Buffalo Trace - excellent choice. Taste is comparable to bourbons costing 40-50% more.
I only found out about it a couple of years ago and loved it.

JimEIV is online now   Reply With Quote