HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Toronto Maple Leafs
Notices

v26: Chuckers Gonna Chuck II: Chuck Harder

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old
02-10-2013, 07:21 PM
  #226
Eytinge
Registered User
 
Eytinge's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 10,756
vCash: 500
People on RealGM are saying Demar was pissed on the bench while we were winning? Anyone here see that?

Eytinge is offline  
Old
02-10-2013, 07:24 PM
  #227
JMcLeaf
(╯□)╯︵ ┻━┻
 
JMcLeaf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: ♫d(-_-)b♫
Country: Antarctica
Posts: 16,821
vCash: 500
Raps win! 2 in a row baby!

JMcLeaf is offline  
Old
02-10-2013, 07:28 PM
  #228
Kulemon
Registered User
 
Kulemon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Ontario
Country: Canada
Posts: 7,412
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eytinge View Post
People on RealGM are saying Demar was pissed on the bench while we were winning? Anyone here see that?
No. Don't know how they could have seen that. Just standard DeMar hate on RealGM.


Btw here's the mini Lowry dance/freak out lol.


Kulemon is offline  
Old
02-10-2013, 07:28 PM
  #229
Habsfan18
Global Moderator
The Future
 
Habsfan18's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Ontario
Country: Canada
Posts: 22,738
vCash: 500
Great game, but I must say..I can't wait for the day I don't have to watch Alan Anderson on the Raptors anymore.

__________________
Interested in checking out 50+ years worth of covers from "The Hockey News?" Check out my collection here: http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/sh....php?t=1382901
Habsfan18 is offline  
Old
02-10-2013, 07:32 PM
  #230
Kulemon
Registered User
 
Kulemon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Ontario
Country: Canada
Posts: 7,412
vCash: 500
JV.... Back to back double doubles. His English has also improved a ton I've noticed.

Kulemon is offline  
Old
02-10-2013, 07:34 PM
  #231
Woodman19
#TeamBernier
 
Woodman19's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 11,301
vCash: 500
Was it just me or was it kind of a boring game? I never really felt Nola was going to do anything against us.

Woodman19 is offline  
Old
02-10-2013, 07:37 PM
  #232
Clark4Ever
Registered User
 
Clark4Ever's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: T.O.
Country: Canada
Posts: 2,017
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woodman19 View Post
Was it just me or was it kind of a boring game? I never really felt Nola was going to do anything against us.
No I got that sense as well.

I'll take those boring home wins all day long though.

Clark4Ever is offline  
Old
02-10-2013, 07:37 PM
  #233
Kulemon
Registered User
 
Kulemon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Ontario
Country: Canada
Posts: 7,412
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woodman19 View Post
Was it just me or was it kind of a boring game? I never really felt Nola was going to do anything against us.
Only entertaining parts were the 1st and 4th quarters. The 2nd and 3rd were just god awful.

Kulemon is offline  
Old
02-10-2013, 07:44 PM
  #234
Buckleys
Registered User
 
Buckleys's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Country: Canada
Posts: 3,032
vCash: 500
Can anyone explain to me, Dwayne Casey's infatuation with Alan Anderson?

Gay
DeRozan
Ross
Fields

Should all take priority on him, and when he is on, he shouldn't be hogging shots from them or the PG's.

I just don't get how he thinks its a good idea for him to take shots when there are significantly better options out there.

Buckleys is offline  
Old
02-10-2013, 07:46 PM
  #235
Chandrashekhar Limit
Kunitz sucks balls
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Waterloo, ON
Country: Bangladesh
Posts: 15,778
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kulemon View Post
No. Don't know how they could have seen that. Just standard DeMar hate on RealGM.


Btw here's the mini Lowry dance/freak out lol.



Thanks!

Chandrashekhar Limit is offline  
Old
02-10-2013, 08:06 PM
  #236
Eyedea
Breakout Player
 
Eyedea's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Toronto, Ontario
Country: Greece
Posts: 9,404
vCash: 350
Where was Bargnani?

Eyedea is offline  
Old
02-10-2013, 08:07 PM
  #237
Woodman19
#TeamBernier
 
Woodman19's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 11,301
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eyedea View Post
Where was Bargnani?
Out with flu like symptoms.

Woodman19 is offline  
Old
02-10-2013, 08:17 PM
  #238
Kulemon
Registered User
 
Kulemon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Ontario
Country: Canada
Posts: 7,412
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woodman19 View Post
Out with flu like symptoms.
Dude gets the flu every year, multiple times a year. I've never gotten the flu once in my life. He's also a pro-athlete.....

Kulemon is offline  
Old
02-10-2013, 08:22 PM
  #239
Woodman19
#TeamBernier
 
Woodman19's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 11,301
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kulemon View Post
Dude gets the flu every year, multiple times a year. I've never gotten the flu once in my life. He's also a pro-athlete.....
Guess he just has a weak immune system. I am kind of surprised that athletes don't get sick more often considering all the airport travel they have to do.

Woodman19 is offline  
Old
02-10-2013, 08:34 PM
  #240
Eyedea
Breakout Player
 
Eyedea's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Toronto, Ontario
Country: Greece
Posts: 9,404
vCash: 350
Must be the pasta

Eyedea is offline  
Old
02-10-2013, 10:01 PM
  #241
TMLeafer
Moderator
--------------------
 
TMLeafer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Hockey Mecca, ON
Country: Canada
Posts: 23,209
vCash: 500
Primo pasta and sauwce.

TMLeafer is offline  
Old
02-10-2013, 10:55 PM
  #242
Hyperglide
Registered User
 
Hyperglide's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Ontario, Canada
Country: Canada
Posts: 2,794
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kulemon View Post
JV.... Back to back double doubles. His English has also improved a ton I've noticed.
He's gone from this..



To this...



Smart, tough kid. BC got a winner. Wicktory!!

Hyperglide is offline  
Old
02-10-2013, 10:56 PM
  #243
Hyperglide
Registered User
 
Hyperglide's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Ontario, Canada
Country: Canada
Posts: 2,794
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woodman19 View Post
Out with flu like symptoms.
I bet there's a trade coming. Probably just resting him up cause of his injury history and don't want to risk further injury. It's not like they are playing terrible with him out of the line-up they can afford to keep him off the roster.

Hyperglide is offline  
Old
02-10-2013, 11:48 PM
  #244
Dark Knight
Draft Jared McCann!
 
Dark Knight's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Leaf Land
Country: Canada
Posts: 17,052
vCash: 500
Boozer for Bargnani is a no brainer for Toronto.

I'm sorry, but I'm not the one who pays Boozer's salary. He's just a better player, brings a winning mentality. Can rebound and score in the post as well.

Amir is great to have. He's our glue guy and will definitely get his minutes. I just don't think he's a guy you start in the playoffs.

Ideally, I think Paul Milsap is the best "fit" for our roster. He's younger than Boozer and can defend better, but I don't think he'll be cheap to acquire.

Utah has an abundance of bigs though with Favours, Kanter, Jefferson and Milsap.

__________________
http://hfboards.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=19868&dateline=128642  9216
Dark Knight is offline  
Old
02-10-2013, 11:59 PM
  #245
Hyperglide
Registered User
 
Hyperglide's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Ontario, Canada
Country: Canada
Posts: 2,794
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Knight View Post
Boozer for Bargnani is a no brainer for Toronto.

I'm sorry, but I'm not the one who pays Boozer's salary. He's just a better player, brings a winning mentality. Can rebound and score in the post as well.

Amir is great to have. He's our glue guy and will definitely get his minutes. I just don't think he's a guy you start in the playoffs.

Ideally, I think Paul Milsap is the best "fit" for our roster. He's younger than Boozer and can defend better, but I don't think he'll be cheap to acquire.

Utah has an abundance of bigs though with Favours, Kanter, Jefferson and Milsap.
They want a PG or Swingman too who we can't offer as we aren't trading Lowry and Ross isn't ready to fill in for DeRozan. They won't take Bargnani. If we were to get Millsap it would have to be some 3 way deal plus a S&T to make it work.

Hyperglide is offline  
Old
02-11-2013, 12:05 AM
  #246
Dark Knight
Draft Jared McCann!
 
Dark Knight's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Leaf Land
Country: Canada
Posts: 17,052
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyperglide View Post
They want a PG or Swingman too who we can't offer as we aren't trading Lowry and Ross isn't ready to fill in for DeRozan. They won't take Bargnani. If we were to get Millsap it would have to be some 3 way deal plus a S&T to make it work.
True.

Atlanta Hawks have announced that they want a young C for Josh Smith.

I'd have been interested but I have no interest in trading Valanciunas. None! That too just so we are given a chance to sign the guy to a max deal which he isn't worth, IMO.

Anyway, here is something that I think might work for these 3 teams.

Raptors:

Paul Milsap

Jazz:

Eric Gordon

Hornets:

Andrea Bargnani
Raja Bell

Dark Knight is offline  
Old
02-11-2013, 12:14 AM
  #247
TML g u n n e R s*
EDC 2013
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Air Canada Center
Country: Canada
Posts: 20,011
vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to TML g u n n e R s* Send a message via Yahoo to TML g u n n e R s* Send a message via Skype™ to TML g u n n e R s*
hornets aint moving gordon unless they are high.. gordon can become a beast

TML g u n n e R s* is offline  
Old
02-11-2013, 01:28 AM
  #248
Eytinge
Registered User
 
Eytinge's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 10,756
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Knight View Post
True.

Atlanta Hawks have announced that they want a young C for Josh Smith.

I'd have been interested but I have no interest in trading Valanciunas. None! That too just so we are given a chance to sign the guy to a max deal which he isn't worth, IMO.

Anyway, here is something that I think might work for these 3 teams.

Raptors:

Paul Milsap

Jazz:

Eric Gordon

Hornets:

Andrea Bargnani
Raja Bell
Damn why would NO wanna get ***** in a trade like that?

Eytinge is offline  
Old
02-11-2013, 01:51 AM
  #249
Kirkpatrick
Registered User
 
Kirkpatrick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Ottawa
Country: Canada
Posts: 690
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kulemon View Post
No. Don't know how they could have seen that. Just standard DeMar hate on RealGM.


Btw here's the mini Lowry dance/freak out lol.

Oh man, that was hilarious

The NO feed had a good shot of him later once the game was put away, resting his back, chillin' on his little towel pillow. Looked like he was having the time of his life enjoying the win!

Kirkpatrick is offline  
Old
02-11-2013, 10:59 AM
  #250
thatshype
Registered User
 
thatshype's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Country: Canada
Posts: 1,697
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Knight View Post
True.

Atlanta Hawks have announced that they want a young C for Josh Smith.

I'd have been interested but I have no interest in trading Valanciunas. None! That too just so we are given a chance to sign the guy to a max deal which he isn't worth, IMO.

Anyway, here is something that I think might work for these 3 teams.

Raptors:

Paul Milsap

Jazz:

Eric Gordon

Hornets:

Andrea Bargnani
Raja Bell
New Orleans really gets the shaft in this trade. Gordon would be a tough piece to move, and I HIGHLY doubt the Horne....Pelicans see much value in pairing Davis with Bargnani. That would be close to the opposite of the "veteran leader" to help with Davis' development.

If anything, a Gordon for Millsap trade makes a vague amount of sense for both sides, but with generous tweaking. I really don't see why either team would be motivated to include Bargnani in the deal.

thatshype is offline  
Closed Thread

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:20 AM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2014 All Rights Reserved.