Dustin Byfuglien absent from practice

Old
02-11-2013, 12:31 AM
truck
HFB Partner

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by wpgsilver View Post
But your "facts" (which you and garret seem to have a lot of, I'm on to you guys) don't fit with a particular argument, thus we should disregard them completely!
Kane=Sucky once you get that I'll listen to facts!

I heart Kane, and don't want him going anywhere.
On to me? On to what? I am not a robot! I mean, I am obviously not a robot. That doesn't sound like something a robot would say does it?

truck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-11-2013, 12:43 AM
garret9
AKA#VitoCorrelationi

I'm just waiting for the day that Truck and I disagree and we have an epic battle on HFBoards for all to watch
*spoiler* I'd probably get pwnd

garret9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-11-2013, 12:48 AM
truck
HFB Partner

Quote:
Originally Posted by garret9 View Post
I'm just waiting for the day that Truck and I disagree and we have an epic battle on HFBoards for all to watch
*spoiler* I'd probably get pwnd
You'd win with your fancy tables and what not. Not to mention your 2 time zone advantage. I would probably get lazy, then drunk.

truck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-11-2013, 01:29 AM
sully1410
#EggosForEleven

vCash: 127
Quote:
Originally Posted by truck View Post
You'd win with your fancy tables and what not. Not to mention your 2 time zone advantage. I would probably get lazy, then drunk.
Not necessarily in that order.

I really think that Kane is really developing into the complete offensive player that he needs to be, I just don't think his line has really hit its stride yet. I'm not sure if that's a system fail or what it is. Wheeler hasn't been himself yet, and while Joki is an absolute beast, I think anyways, it hasn't really translated on to the scoreboard yet. We have to remember that we are only 12 games in, I get tht it is a short seasoned and that is a quarter of it...but there is still lots of time left.

sully1410 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-11-2013, 08:51 AM
Huffer

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by YWGinYYZ View Post
Oh great: now we're going to have even MORE speculation about what he was doing.
He and his wife decided 1 child was enough and Buff saw a deal on getting snipped in Florida. Had to spend the last 5 games with a frozen bag of peas on the boys.

Huffer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-11-2013, 09:30 AM
Grind
Stomacheache AllStar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skidooboy View Post
I don't see a 60 point pace. I see a minus 5 player with no points in 6 out of 11 games. who is 73 in the league scoring. compare his previous numbers and you see this bear out. Kane is a guy who averages about.6 ppg in the NHL career. .6x48 = 28.8 points this season. I also look at what was happening with the team and who he scored against. He scored for the most part on garbage teams and b/u goalie of the 1 good team (Pitsburgh) he's faced.
Okay he was good against the habs, with Price, but I don't think that game was indicitive of Montreal's play this year.
So how good is he? and what aboput his KHL numbers?

That's an....interesting... opinion.

Numbers this season don't count for comparing his value to last season...so we have to look at career numbers... Even though last year the career numbers weren't a lot different..... so that really doesn't add up....

Even looking at career numbers, his value would still be higher now... unless you include KHL stats.... which means your willing to ignore stats from the league he's in but counts stats from a league he is probably never going to play in again?

73rd in points. 73/30 teams...hmm still a top line forward in point production.

I'm sorry but the confirmation bias in that logic is horrendous.

Grind is offline   Reply With Quote