HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Notices

Michel Therrien

Old
02-10-2013, 01:33 PM
Craig71

vCash: 500
They need to go out and get a good face off guy, we need help. We also need a consistent scoring winger, a big rugged defenseman and a capable backup goalie. That should be no problem, I have faith in MB and I am sure he will do it.

Craig71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-10-2013, 03:35 PM
Habblues

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLONG7 View Post
I though he would have called a timeout after the first goal, 14 seconds in...could have slowed the B's momentum...
Why does he always wait until it`s too late to use his time outs ??

Habblues is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-10-2013, 04:05 PM
Habblues

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig71 View Post
They need to go out and get a good face off guy, we need help. We also need a consistent scoring winger, a big rugged defenseman and a capable backup goalie. That should be no problem, I have faith in MB and I am sure he will do it.
Ok last year we were all p***** because EVERYONE was pushing us around. Now this year Ryan White is doing his best to correct that situation and everyone is all over him.....I don`t get it. YES he was a dumb a$$ is Ottawa, BUT the other night he was just protecting his captain.....I do not have a problem with that and LOVED what he did to OTT. White should have gotten 2 mins only...Ott interferred with White IMO...We need him in the lineup.....Come on MT smartin` up and use your timeouts to settle the young team down and get them going again.

Old
02-10-2013, 05:05 PM
E = CH²

Quote:
Originally Posted by Habblues View Post
Ok last year we were all p***** because EVERYONE was pushing us around. Now this year Ryan White is doing his best to correct that situation and everyone is all over him.....I don`t get it. YES he was a dumb a$$ is Ottawa, BUT the other night he was just protecting his captain.....I do not have a problem with that and LOVED what he did to OTT. White should have gotten 2 mins only...Ott interferred with White IMO...We need him in the lineup.....Come on MT smartin` up and use your timeouts to settle the young team down and get them going again.
Instead of Ryan White who can't take on heavy weights we should get a real heavy weight who can actually fight.

E = CH² is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-10-2013, 11:26 PM
bcv
My french sucks.

He was at the Carrefour Laval today. He looked pissed.

bcv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-11-2013, 12:58 AM
ECWHSWI
P.K. is perfect.

Quote:
Ryan White ?

the guy is no bigger than Cube... come on.

ECWHSWI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-11-2013, 01:12 AM
Kimota
Nation of Poutine

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcv View Post
He was at the Carrefour Laval today. He looked pissed.
That's what Carrefour Laval does to you.

I bet Therrien must not have slept much. I hope he's thinking: Revenge!

Kimota is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-11-2013, 01:20 AM
Kimota
Nation of Poutine

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLP View Post

No excuses!

In an alternate reality, White doesn't take stupid penalties, he makes the line-up and he can at least jump the guy that jumped Gallagher.

Poor Therrien, completement dépassé par les évenements as Pedneault used to say.

Old
02-11-2013, 01:23 AM
Kimota
Nation of Poutine

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireBergevin View Post
You don't tell these slimy sycophants what you really think aboot your guys, you always defend them in public.

They'll love you for sticking up for them and they'll do anything for you.
Exactly. All MT did was make the wimp journalists happy to he criticised his player. Guys like White will do everything for you.

Old
02-11-2013, 06:01 AM
Whitesnake
Habs of steel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimota View Post

Exactly, I hate shopping there, tough to find parking spots, way too big for my liking. Vive Place Rosemère...

Whitesnake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-11-2013, 03:33 PM
Habblues

Was MT napping on the bench Sat nite during the 3rd period ???? He put DD on with the kids and they friggin` DYNOMITE ! Didn`t see them together the rest of the game.......

Old
02-11-2013, 04:42 PM
Mr. Hab

Quote:
Ok last year we were all p***** because EVERYONE was pushing us around. Now this year Ryan White is doing his best to correct that situation and everyone is all over him.....I don`t get it. YES he was a dumb a$$ is Ottawa, BUT the other night WHITE was just protecting his captain.....I do not have a problem with that and LOVED what he did to OTT. White should have gotten 2 mins only...Ott interferred with White IMO...We need him in the lineup.....Come on MT smartin` up and use your timeouts to settle the young team down and get them going again.
+1

I really feel for WHITE...idiot Therrien should put him back in the lineup.

White...big or not, tall or not...he has a huge heart and will fight almost anyone for his teammates. You don't punish that game after game. You forgive and give some leeway.

Markov has been **** in the last 3 games.
Armstrong is invisible.
Cole is invisible (but he should/will pick it up).
Emelin still has to take defense 101 classes.
And so on and so on...
But, Therrien blames everything on White.
Get the **** out.

Mr. Hab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-11-2013, 05:28 PM
Habblues

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Hab View Post
+1

I really feel for WHITE...idiot Therrien should put him back in the lineup.

White...big or not, tall or not...he has a huge heart and will fight almost anyone for his teammates. You don't punish that game after game. You forgive and give some leeway.

Markov has been **** in the last 3 games.
Armstrong is invisible.
Cole is invisible (but he should/will pick it up).
Emelin still has to take defense 101 classes.
And so on and so on...
But, Therrien blames everything on White.
Get the **** out.
I agree 100% with you......So we`re just going to let Ott bully our captain ? I thought White did what we ALL wanted to see last year.......Too many caspers in the lineup right now.....Is Markov hurting ? or is his ego hurting ? He hasn`t been the same since PK stepped onto the ICE. Markov did receive a violent slash against the Sens (afternoon game) and maybe that`s why he can`t shoot the puck..............But man he`s soft in front of Price.
***I have been impressed with Therrien giving Armstrong some valued icetime but Colby has NOT made the best of this opportunnity which has really shocked me because he was always a thorne in our side when we faced him......VERY disappointed with Colby.

Last edited by Habblues: 02-11-2013 at 05:42 PM.
Old
02-12-2013, 02:36 AM
ECWHSWI
P.K. is perfect.

Quote:
I agree 100% with you......So we`re just going to let Ott bully our captain ? I thought White did what we ALL wanted to see last year.......Too many caspers in the lineup right now.....Is Markov hurting ? or is his ego hurting ? He hasn`t been the same since PK stepped onto the ICE. Markov did receive a violent slash against the Sens (afternoon game) and maybe that`s why he can`t shoot the puck..............But man he`s soft in front of Price.
***I have been impressed with Therrien giving Armstrong some valued icetime but Colby has NOT made the best of this opportunnity which has really shocked me because he was always a thorne in our side when we faced him......VERY disappointed with Colby.
drop the koolaid a little, White himself said he went at Ott cause he thought he was about to do something bad to him (White), not Gionta...

ECWHSWI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-12-2013, 08:17 AM
Habsterix*
@Habsterix

Quote:
Originally Posted by overlords View Post
I always thought that they should hire a guy like Perreault as a faceoff coach.
They had Carbo and Jarvis (two of the Habs' best all-time) as part of the coaching staff and the team was awful on faceoffs. Yes, players can work at that skill but some have it and others don't.

Habsterix* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-12-2013, 08:23 AM
Gally11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimota View Post
First time I went there I didn't realize it was so big and the hallways merged every which way, took me two hours to find my car

Gally11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-16-2013, 01:59 PM
Habblues

Got to give Therrien credit, he stuck with Armstrong and Moen when I had had enough of their capser plays....BUT that 4th line is friggin` awesome of late (last two games) and I really like the way Armstrong and Moen are getting involved now days...........KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK GUYS !!

Speaking of Caspers, where has Markov gone ? i`m trying to figure out if it`s because he`s injured or if it`s because Subban returned to the team. He hasn`t been the same since.