HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > New York Rangers
Notices

What Would Your Lineup Look Like After The Recent Moves?

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old
02-10-2013, 10:36 PM
  #201
-31-
portnor, pls
 
-31-'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Country: Canada
Posts: 13,762
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bardof425 View Post
guess so. Someone put him on the first line tonight on one of these threads.
I must have missed that because it was in the future...

-31- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-11-2013, 10:21 AM
  #202
egelband
Registered User
 
egelband's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: north finchley
Country: United States
Posts: 1,873
vCash: 500
Pyatt - Richards - Gaborik
Nash - Stepan - Hagelin
Kreider - Miller - Callahan
Boyle - Halpern - Powe

McDonagh - Girardi
Stall - Del Zotto
Stralman - Gilroy

Extras - Asham, Bickel, Eminger

Callups -
F: Haley, Ferreiro, Hrivik, Jean, Palmieri, Mashinter, Thomas
D: McIlrath

Injured - Sauer

i think that's everyone...i intentionally left Segal and Newbury off the list. Hope to not see them with the Rangers. sorry.

egelband is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-11-2013, 01:07 PM
  #203
SouthJerseyRanger
Registered User
 
SouthJerseyRanger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: South Jersey
Country: United States
Posts: 999
vCash: 500
Looks like Gabby is back on the RW. Good.

http://www.nyrangersblog.com/2013-ar...r-for-now.html

About .5 GPG like freakin' clockwork. Love him and I hope he finds it in his heart to stay on Broadway after next year. We can't give him a huge contract; but maybe Gabs becomes one of those "wants to win" guys at age 33 and sticks around. I'd hate to think of Gaborik as being among one of the many journeyman free agent mercenaries that dot Ranger recent history. I believe he's meant so much more to the team than that.

SouthJerseyRanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-11-2013, 01:11 PM
  #204
Bardof425*
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 3,028
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by -31- View Post
I must have missed that because it was in the future...
That's the most recent example. There have been others.

Bardof425* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-11-2013, 01:13 PM
  #205
Bardof425*
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 3,028
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthJerseyRanger View Post
Looks like Gabby is back on the RW. Good.

http://www.nyrangersblog.com/2013-ar...r-for-now.html

About .5 GPG like freakin' clockwork. Love him and I hope he finds it in his heart to stay on Broadway after next year. We can't give him a huge contract; but maybe Gabs becomes one of those "wants to win" guys at age 33 and sticks around. I'd hate to think of Gaborik as being among one of the many journeyman free agent mercenaries that dot Ranger recent history. I believe he's meant so much more to the team than that.
I agree.

Bardof425* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-11-2013, 01:13 PM
  #206
SnowblindNYR
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 15,143
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by egelband View Post
Pyatt - Richards - Gaborik
Nash - Stepan - Hagelin
Kreider - Miller - Callahan
Boyle - Halpern - Powe

McDonagh - Girardi
Stall - Del Zotto
Stralman - Gilroy

Extras - Asham, Bickel, Eminger

Callups -
F: Haley, Ferreiro, Hrivik, Jean, Palmieri, Mashinter, Thomas
D: McIlrath

Injured - Sauer

i think that's everyone...i intentionally left Segal and Newbury off the list. Hope to not see them with the Rangers. sorry.
Who is this Stall character you're including in our lineup?

SnowblindNYR is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
02-11-2013, 02:05 PM
  #207
egelband
Registered User
 
egelband's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: north finchley
Country: United States
Posts: 1,873
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by SnowblindNYR View Post
Who is this Stall character you're including in our lineup?
he has been spelling it wrong all his life

egelband is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:29 PM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2014 All Rights Reserved.