HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > Fantasy Hockey Talk > General Fantasy Talk
General Fantasy Talk Forum for fantasy leagues, mock and all time drafts, and hockey video games.

Trade advice, Streit & ??? for goals and PP points.

Old
02-11-2013, 02:00 PM
Brick81

vCash: 500
Trade advice, Streit & ??? for goals and PP points.

Iím dead last in my goals and PP points in my roto league and Burns has come off my IR. Iím looking at doing some trades, just looking for feed back in if Iím offering fair value or not.

The catigories are (Goals (G), Assists (A), Plus/Minus (+/-), Penalty Minutes (PIM), Powerplay Points (PPP), Game-Winning Goals (GWG), Hits (HIT), Blocks (BLK)

Now Iím thinking of offering Streit and Tarasenko for (1) of either Kane, Eberle or Couture.

Would that be enough for either of those (thinking too little for kane, hoping for Couture)???

Thoughtís, and other ideas???

Again mainly looking for Goals and PP points. Donít want trade away Backes because of his hits or Perry because of his hopefully PIMís.

Here is my roster:
Jamie Benn
Patrice Bergeron
Alexander Semin
Max Pacioretty
David Backes
Corey Perry
Vladimir Tarasenko
Damien Brunner
Alexander Edler
Mark Streit
Brent Burns
Gabriel Landeskog

Thanks again,

Brick81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-12-2013, 02:20 AM
c4rdsh4rk

is this 1year league or keeper?

kane is too hot... if you disguise it and make it look like youre overpaying, then he might trade him.

i would go for eberle because he's not exactly living up to expectations last time i checked his stats. he'll probably still be a tough buy but at this point might be better to pay for him than couture.

people seem to like tarasenko so keep him in the offer... maybe throw in a little more if it can be replaced with something else (FA/waiver??)....

c4rdsh4rk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-12-2013, 08:14 AM
Brick81

Just a 1 year... When Tarasanko was hot I might have had a chance, he's been ice cold though lately... I'll throw it out there and if it's refused may just drop "Streit" as his +/- is killing me. Then i'll keep Tarasanko hoping he will turn it around, I still have Landeskog on my IR anyway.

Consider this case closed, thanks for the input though

Brick81 is offline   Reply With Quote