HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > General Hockey Discussion > Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk Trade rumors, transactions, and free agent talk. Rumors must contain the word RUMOR in post title. Proposals must contain the word PROPOSAL in post title.

Leland Irving

Old
02-12-2013, 06:41 AM
domaug*
Flahr Pahr

vCash: 500
i'd like to see Irving get a shot in Pittsburgh as goaltending depth. they have just about no one in their goaltending prospect pool. there's Killeen and the few other goalies they drafted in 2012 but how many of them will actually show some NHL potential?

domaug* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-12-2013, 07:13 AM
Mike Jones

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flamester View Post
Pfft would be lucky to get a 7th for that pylon in net . Flames just got
To give up with that guy. He was drafted by sutter. he's a bust and will always be a bust
Did you actually watch the game last night? He seemed to do pretty well and has become more than just a pylon.

I have to give him credit - he's gone from being a waiver candidate to someone who could probably fetch a decent mid range pick and probably more if he keeps on improving.

Mike Jones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-12-2013, 09:58 AM
madmike77

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Jones View Post
Did you actually watch the game last night? He seemed to do pretty well and has become more than just a pylon.

I have to give him credit - he's gone from being a waiver candidate to someone who could probably fetch a decent mid range pick and probably more if he keeps on improving.
But then why trade him? To me it makes no sense for the Flames to deal him. If you think he has potential you keep him - not Macdonald.

madmike77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-12-2013, 10:36 AM
Mike Jones

Quote:
Originally Posted by madmike77 View Post
But then why trade him? To me it makes no sense for the Flames to deal him. If you think he has potential you keep him - not Macdonald.
I agree. But this is the Flames so I guess anything is possible. I think they should go with an Irving/MacDonald tandem until Kipper gets back.

But IF he does get traded then it will probably be for at least a mid range pick right now and a higher one if he continues to prove himself.

Mike Jones is offline   Reply With Quote