HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Do the Habs need a heavyweight enforcer?

View Poll Results: Should the Habs claim Matt Kassian on waivers from Minnesota?
Yes 86 74.78%
No 29 25.22%
Voters: 115. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old
02-13-2013, 04:36 PM
  #251
FisherKing
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: New Brunswick
Posts: 1,267
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blind Gardien View Post
Good post, but I think everybody who promotes the claiming of Kassian should be obligated to also suggest their favourite corresponding roster move.
I'm fine with claiming Kassian if it means trading/waiving Kaberle, for example. Because I feel like Kaberle is a goner anyway, and is redundant even for his depth defense role with Weber.

I still have enough hope for White and Weber that I wouldn't be fine with waiving one of them to make room.

I'd be fine with waiving Armstrong too, except I automatically discount that as even being a possibility, given his connection to Therrien.

The only other option is the temporary demotion of Gallagher. I'd be on the fence with that one. Maybe if I had a trade in the works that I *knew* would enable his recall, but which wasn't quite consummated yet, I could be ok with this. If it was just waiting for an injury and introducing the possibility of a recurring issue of trying to juggle for that last roster spot... then no.
Good point, but you stole my response.

My first choice would be to waive Kaberle. As you said, he's a gonner anyway, and from what I can see, he really isn't contributing anything to the team and I doubt he will in the future. Frankly, I'm not sure Weber couldn't do his job just as well (and maybe better) but that's another matter. Highly unlikely Kabs gets claimed off waivers with his contract but wouldn't it be nice if he did?

My second choice would be waiving Armstrong but, like you said, that's not going to happen. Therrien likes him, although I have no reason why. I guess it must be Armstrong's "play away from the puck" since he NEVER HAS IT. Also Bergevin signed him, and isn't about to admit he made a mistake by waiving him. Personally I'd prefer to see Blunden in his place. At least Blunden has a big body and likes throwing it around. I know Blunden isn't exactly a favorite here, but I really liked the guy for the 4th line...good size and lots of energy.

So, for me waiving Kabs is the best option, barring a trade of some sort.

FisherKing is offline  
Old
02-13-2013, 04:36 PM
  #252
Teufelsdreck
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 14,443
vCash: 500
What i'd like is a big, strong, capable Dman who can put people down roughly if they get too close to Price and can handle himself very well if challenged. Of course he shouldn't spend too many minutes in the penalty box. A reasonable facsimile of Larry Robinson would be ideal even if he isn't an all-star. Am I asking for too much? Well, how about a Craig Ludwig with jutting elbows on the third pair? Wait, Tinordi might fill the bill!

Teufelsdreck is offline  
Old
02-13-2013, 04:39 PM
  #253
FireBergevin
ultimate warrior
 
FireBergevin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 1,875
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teufelsdreck View Post
What i'd like is a big, strong, capable Dman who can put people down roughly if they get too close to Price and can handle himself very well if challenged. Of course he shouldn't spend too many minutes in the penalty box. A reasonable facsimile of Larry Robinson would be ideal even if he isn't an all-star. Am I asking for too much? Well, how about a Craig Ludwig with jutting elbows on the third pair? Wait, Tinordi might fill the bill!
I swear I saw this in someone's online dating profile.

FireBergevin is offline  
Old
02-13-2013, 04:44 PM
  #254
FisherKing
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: New Brunswick
Posts: 1,267
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teufelsdreck View Post
What i'd like is a big, strong, capable Dman who can put people down roughly if they get too close to Price and can handle himself very well if challenged. Of course he shouldn't spend too many minutes in the penalty box. A reasonable facsimile of Larry Robinson would be ideal even if he isn't an all-star. Am I asking for too much? Well, how about a Craig Ludwig with jutting elbows on the third pair? Wait, Tinordi might fill the bill!
So would I, which is why I sincerely hope Timmins grabs at least 2 (ideally 3) of Zadarov, Nurse, Morin and Diaby. I realize that doesn't address the immediate need but it certainly would address it long term.

In the meantime, I agree that Bergevin needs to be on the lookout for a big, tough (and preferably "mean") and capable Dman, either by trade or via UFA.

FisherKing is offline  
Old
02-13-2013, 04:50 PM
  #255
waffledave
waffledave, from hf
 
waffledave's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Montreal
Country: Canada
Posts: 20,470
vCash: 500
Honestly I think Kassian would be a good pickup for us. He doesn't have to play every game, but what happened against Toronto is going to happen against other teams. This isn't a wimpy group like it was last year...Everyone was ready and willing to drop against Toronto (except Moen and Armstrong, it seemed). But they just aren't a fighting group. Gallagher and Gorges cannot be dropping against guys 5+ inches taller and 40 lbs heavier.

If we don't pick up Kassian, an already tough team will and it will make it that much tougher to play them. Boston needs a new heavy with Thornton out, I bet they make a claim.

I can totally see it...We pass, and a team that already has a bunch of tough guys will claim Kassian and everyone will groan because they know it's going to be hell to play them.

I mean seriously guys...There's no way that Toronto plug should have been allowed to play carefree the rest of the game after dropping Gallagher. That cannot happen ever again. Prust is great and will fight anyone but he isn't going to win every fight.

__________________
Yours in Christ,

waffledave
waffledave is offline  
Old
02-13-2013, 04:58 PM
  #256
HiggsBozon
Vintage Emy
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Country: Canada
Posts: 3,326
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by waffledave View Post
Honestly I think Kassian would be a good pickup for us. He doesn't have to play every game, but what happened against Toronto is going to happen against other teams. This isn't a wimpy group like it was last year...Everyone was ready and willing to drop against Toronto (except Moen and Armstrong, it seemed). But they just aren't a fighting group. Gallagher and Gorges cannot be dropping against guys 5+ inches taller and 40 lbs heavier.

If we don't pick up Kassian, an already tough team will and it will make it that much tougher to play them. Boston needs a new heavy with Thornton out, I bet they make a claim.

I can totally see it...We pass, and a team that already has a bunch of tough guys will claim Kassian and everyone will groan because they know it's going to be hell to play them.

I mean seriously guys...There's no way that Toronto plug should have been allowed to play carefree the rest of the game after dropping Gallagher. That cannot happen ever again. Prust is great and will fight anyone but he isn't going to win every fight.
Thanks.

I can't believe how people just don't find it unacceptable that we were ran over all game long against Toronto. It's not a matter of overreacting about one game. It's about the fact that a lot of teams are going to end up taking the same liberties.

Players said that it was great to see everyone stand for each other. I didn't find it ok. Gallagher dropping the gloves should never have to happen, especially against guys 4-5 inches taller than he is.

That being said, it's as if some people here would rather keep Yannick Weber instead of addressing this urging need asap. We have to make sure that what happened never happens again.

HiggsBozon is offline  
Old
02-13-2013, 05:02 PM
  #257
ECWHSWI
5M? insulting!!!
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 15,539
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by GFORCE View Post
Thanks.

I can't believe how people just don't find it unacceptable that we were ran over all game long against Toronto. It's not a matter of overreacting about one game. It's about the fact that a lot of teams are going to end up taking the same liberties.

Players said that it was great to see everyone stand for each other. I didn't find it ok. Gallagher dropping the gloves should never have to happen, especially against guys 4-5 inches taller than he is.

That being said, it's as if some people here would rather keep Yannick Weber instead of addressing this urging need asap. We have to make sure that what happened never happens again.
a fact ? yeah sure, everyone said that after the beatup in Boston, that fact never happened...

like fighting ? good on ya... think it's useful ? good on ya... no need to create artificial facts for that

ECWHSWI is online now  
Old
02-13-2013, 05:03 PM
  #258
HiggsBozon
Vintage Emy
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Country: Canada
Posts: 3,326
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by ECWHSWI View Post
a fact ? yeah sure, everyone said that after the beatup in Boston, that fact never happened...

like fighting ? good on ya... think it's useful ? good on ya... no need to create artificial facts for that
It's historic how everyone always take liberties against Montreal.

Just this year, you already don't remember Chris Neil running after Galchenyuk after the third period ended?

You already don't remember what happened last Saturday?

What happened against Boston a couple years ago?

No team gets more abused than Montreal in the whole league. If you can't see it, you're looking elsewhere.

But hey, let's let people take run at our franchise goaltender game in and game out, and try to take out Plekanec for the year. After all, it's all Prust fault. He should have looked elsewhere when Markov got ran over by Komarov...

HiggsBozon is offline  
Old
02-13-2013, 05:05 PM
  #259
ECWHSWI
5M? insulting!!!
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 15,539
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by GFORCE View Post
It's historic how everyone always take liberties against Montreal.

Just this year, you already don't remember Chris Neil running after Galchenyuk after the third period ended?

You already don't remember what happened last Saturday?

What happened against Boston a couple years ago?

No team gets more abused than Montreal in the whole league. If you can't see it, you're looking elsewhere.

But hey, let's let people take run at our franchise goaltender game in and game out, and try to take out Plekanec for the year. After all, it's all Prust fault. He should have looked elsewhere when Markov got ran over by Komarov...
exageration.

ECWHSWI is online now  
Old
02-13-2013, 05:08 PM
  #260
HiggsBozon
Vintage Emy
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Country: Canada
Posts: 3,326
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by ECWHSWI View Post
exageration.
Hey, if you want to keep plugging your ears and look elsewhere, good for you.

You hate fights and find that they're useless? It doesn't matter, it's still in the league, and it's there to stay. It's even increasing. But I guess we should just keep acting as if we're above the pack and the rules set by our opponents. Because we ended up having so, so much success with that approach!

HiggsBozon is offline  
Old
02-13-2013, 05:09 PM
  #261
ECWHSWI
5M? insulting!!!
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 15,539
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by GFORCE View Post
Hey, if you want to keep plugging your ears and look elsewhere, good for you.

You hate fights
and find that they're useless? It doesn't matter, it's still in the league, and it's there to stay. It's even increasing. But I guess we should just keep acting as if we're above the pack and the rules set by our opponents. Because we ended up having so, so much success with that approach!
wrong.

ECWHSWI is online now  
Old
02-13-2013, 05:10 PM
  #262
Lshap
Moderator
 
Lshap's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Montreal
Country: Canada
Posts: 5,946
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by GFORCE View Post
Weber could really be serviceable to a team such as Detroit, who lost depth and has injuries on their blue line. That being said, the Habs, a team already counting on players such as Kaberle, Markov, Diaz, Subban... Weber has close to no value for us and offers absolutely no diversity.

Are there a lot of players like Kassian on the waivers in a year? No. Simply because there are not that many heavyweights available out there.

The fact that Weber can have some value on another team and might be appreciated elsewhere has no importance and doesn't change the fact that Weber, on this Montreal team, is just more of the same. And with the future on the blueline, it's obvious Weber is going to get dealt at some point. And looking back at his only "performance" this year (if you want to call it like that), and the fact he just doesn't play, there comes a time where you have to take a decision and do what's best for your team.

You can always say "Well we can wait..." The fact is, this season is only 48 games long, and the other 11 games against divisional opponents will likely determine whether or not we're making the playoffs. And with our current blend of players and our current approach, we're 2-5 against them.

Weber is nothing like defensive depth. He's redundant, and offers nothing more than what we have. You wanna add a guy that is big and can clear the crease? Absolutely. That's what I call depth, because the guy gives your team different elements. Weber? Sincerly, the way he's playing, I'm not even sure he'd break the top-4 in Hamilton right now.
Heavyweights may be hard to find, but tough fighters aren't. Last year we got Staubitz. The guy was a fighter, was well-liked, was good for team morale, but did nothing on the ice and was gone soon afterwards. Tough guys like him aren't hard to find. So what's the incremental benefit of an actual heavyweight versus another tough guy? In a game like Saturday where we're being creamed and all hell breaks loose, yeah, it'd be nice to have Kassian. But for the other 47 games... not so much.

Yes, we need size, especially on defense where it can actually affect the entire game. Or with another power forward who uses size to score goals. On the other hand, a guy like Kassian will be useful for 30 seconds every now and then, and then only once the game has stopped. It'll be a warm & fuzzy 30 seconds I grant you, but it won't help us win a single game.

I think we're having this debate only because of the road-rage we felt after the Toronto game -- never mind the speed limit, never mind the kids in the back seat, never mind the dinner reservations or my wife screaming at me to slow down, the only thing in my head is to get that p.o.s. who cut me off!! But that's not improving the team, it's just a response to one frikkin' game. Forget Toronto. That game will never happen again. Think Philadelphia. We consistently get shoved off our game by their bigger, tougher skilled players. Respond to that model -- those games aren't won by major brawls, but by overall toughness and skill. Your point about Weber is good -- he's redundant. But if he leaves, I'd rather bring up Tinordi to fill the spot. Tinordi's not a fighter, but he'll accomplish what Kassian could not: An intimidating presence who can contribute on the ice and help us beat the Flyers, Bruins, Sens and, yes, Leafs.

Having said that, I know Tinordi's not ready and I'd be okay signing Kassian to a cheap one-year deal similar to Staubitz. But under no illusion that he's the missing piece.

Lshap is offline  
Old
02-13-2013, 05:10 PM
  #263
FisherKing
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: New Brunswick
Posts: 1,267
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by waffledave View Post
Boston needs a new heavy with Thornton out, I bet they make a claim.
...and wouldn't that be just lovely.

FisherKing is offline  
Old
02-13-2013, 05:14 PM
  #264
waffledave
waffledave, from hf
 
waffledave's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Montreal
Country: Canada
Posts: 20,470
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by ECWHSWI View Post
a fact ? yeah sure, everyone said that after the beatup in Boston, that fact never happened...
It happened just last Saturday?

waffledave is offline  
Old
02-13-2013, 05:18 PM
  #265
waffledave
waffledave, from hf
 
waffledave's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Montreal
Country: Canada
Posts: 20,470
vCash: 500
I'm seriously shocked. I can't believe so many people here are ok with Gallagher dropping the gloves against 6'2" 215 lbs players, and Gorges fighting 6'5" 240 lbs monsters.

Why are you ok with this?

waffledave is offline  
Old
02-13-2013, 05:20 PM
  #266
HiggsBozon
Vintage Emy
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Country: Canada
Posts: 3,326
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lshap View Post
Heavyweights may be hard to find, but tough fighters aren't. Last year we got Staubitz. The guy was a fighter, was well-liked, was good for team morale, but did nothing on the ice and was gone soon afterwards. Tough guys like him aren't hard to find. So what's the incremental benefit of an actual heavyweight versus another tough guy? In a game like Saturday where we're being creamed and all hell breaks loose, yeah, it'd be nice to have Kassian. But for the other 47 games... not so much.

Yes, we need size, especially on defense where it can actually affect the entire game. Or with another power forward who uses size to score goals. On the other hand, a guy like Kassian will be useful for 30 seconds every now and then, and then only once the game has stopped. It'll be a warm & fuzzy 30 seconds I grant you, but it won't help us win a single game.

I think we're having this debate only because of the road-rage we felt after the Toronto game -- never mind the speed limit, never mind the kids in the back seat, never mind the dinner reservations or my wife screaming at me to slow down, the only thing in my head is to get that p.o.s. who cut me off!! But that's not improving the team, it's just a response to one frikkin' game. Forget Toronto. That game will never happen again. Think Philadelphia. We consistently get shoved off our game by their bigger, tougher skilled players. Respond to that model -- those games aren't won by major brawls, but by overall toughness and skill. Your point about Weber is good -- he's redundant. But if he leaves, I'd rather bring up Tinordi to fill the spot. Tinordi's not a fighter, but he'll accomplish what Kassian could not: An intimidating presence who can contribute on the ice and help us beat the Flyers, Bruins, Sens and, yes, Leafs.

Having said that, I know Tinordi's not ready and I'd be okay signing Kassian to a cheap one-year deal similar to Staubitz. But under no illusion that he's the missing piece.
There is no team in this whole league that has to go through this kind of game as often as Montreal. It will happen again. It happened before, it happened this week, it'll happen again.

Tinordi is a very good prospect, but if you think he's on pace to become an intimidating presence out there, you might be in for a disappointment. The guy is far from mastering this part of the game as of now.

I'm not a HW fighter lover. I don't particularly like Kassian. But the rules of the game have been set in this division. And we HAVE to follow them if we want to play the same game.

HiggsBozon is offline  
Old
02-13-2013, 05:20 PM
  #267
Blind Gardien
Global Moderator
nexus of the crisis
 
Blind Gardien's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Four Winds Bar
Country: France
Posts: 19,687
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lshap View Post
Having said that, I know Tinordi's not ready and I'd be okay signing Kassian to a cheap one-year deal similar to Staubitz. But under no illusion that he's the missing piece.
FWIW, Kassian is already signed this year and next. $575k cap hit, can't get much cheaper than that either.

But there are what, 15 or so other teams ahead of us in the claim order too. Not every team in the league has an enforcer anymore. Without running down the list, I'm sure there are teams ahead of us in the claim order who don't have one. So it could well be a moot point by noon tomorrow.

Anyway, I put in my claim as Habs GM. Then come noon tomorrow, in the unlikely event I get Kassian, I'd go ahead and take whatever is out there for Kaberle, or if what's out there is < = zero, waive him. But I doubt it will come to that.

Blind Gardien is offline  
Old
02-13-2013, 05:24 PM
  #268
Domenic
Registered User
 
Domenic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Montreal, QC
Country: Canada
Posts: 853
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by waffledave View Post
I'm seriously shocked. I can't believe so many people here are ok with Gallagher dropping the gloves against 6'2" 215 lbs players, and Gorges fighting 6'5" 240 lbs monsters.

Why are you ok with this?
This. Heavyweights are an important part of a team, just like, but to a much larger degree, a shutdown center, a shutdown D, a power forward, a gritty 4th line, etc., etc.

Heavyweights are relatively easy to get - i. e. Kassian - so this is a move the Habs should make. Would be a tough 4th line with White and Moen/Armstrong (assuming Eller moves up into the top 9).

Domenic is offline  
Old
02-13-2013, 05:27 PM
  #269
FisherKing
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: New Brunswick
Posts: 1,267
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blind Gardien View Post
But there are what, 15 or so other teams ahead of us in the claim order too. Not every team in the league has an enforcer anymore. Without running down the list, I'm sure there are teams ahead of us in the claim order who don't have one. So it could well be a moot point by noon tomorrow.
Why would another team claim him. He's just "dead weight" - a pylon - useless...isn't he?

FisherKing is offline  
Old
02-13-2013, 05:28 PM
  #270
overlords
Hfboards
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Trolling Brian Wilde
Posts: 26,411
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by waffledave View Post
I'm seriously shocked. I can't believe so many people here are ok with Gallagher dropping the gloves against 6'2" 215 lbs players, and Gorges fighting 6'5" 240 lbs monsters.

Why are you ok with this?
That's a hell of a strawman.

overlords is offline  
Old
02-13-2013, 05:36 PM
  #271
waffledave
waffledave, from hf
 
waffledave's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Montreal
Country: Canada
Posts: 20,470
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by overlords View Post
That's a hell of a strawman.
It happened because Toronto knew they could do it and get away with it.

waffledave is offline  
Old
02-13-2013, 05:37 PM
  #272
Lshap
Moderator
 
Lshap's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Montreal
Country: Canada
Posts: 5,946
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by GFORCE View Post
There is no team in this whole league that has to go through this kind of game as often as Montreal. It will happen again. It happened before, it happened this week, it'll happen again.

Tinordi is a very good prospect, but if you think he's on pace to become an intimidating presence out there, you might be in for a disappointment. The guy is far from mastering this part of the game as of now.

I'm not a HW fighter lover. I don't particularly like Kassian. But the rules of the game have been set in this division. And we HAVE to follow them if we want to play the same game.
A game like Toronto? Sorry, no way. That happened because we were being killed by goals, not fists. We weren't just randomly mugged by the Leafs, we lost it and started acting out. But how often do we get creamed 6-0? If the score didn't get so whacky none of the ensuing crap would've happened. I don't see us being totally dominated on the scoreboard like that very often, and so I don't see this enforcer having much to do, except in games like that (and when we win 6-0!).

Now, I'll repeat, I agree with you that we DO get pushed around and need to respond to that dynamic. I think that's the rule of the game we have to follow more. Not fighting, but pushing back. Our D has to punish their forecheckers much more. I'm not as worried about our forwards as long as we have enough guys willing to crash the net, which we actually do. We're scoring goals. But if we're responding to teams like Boston, the guys who will engage Lucic and Horton are our defensemen. A guy like Tinordi doesn't have to fight them, he just has to use his size to stop them.

Lshap is offline  
Old
02-13-2013, 05:44 PM
  #273
waffledave
waffledave, from hf
 
waffledave's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Montreal
Country: Canada
Posts: 20,470
vCash: 500
I'm loving the revisionist history in this thread...Acting like we barely ever get pushed around...Teams have ALWAYS taken liberties with us.

Pacioretty got his neck broken
The entire Bruins team beat us up
Toronto manhandled us
Spacek was forced to drop the gloves vs Toronto a few years ago
Spacek was boarded and busted his head open vs Boston
Pacioretty was bitten by a Toronto's dog and had to get a tetanus shot

waffledave is offline  
Old
02-13-2013, 05:44 PM
  #274
ECWHSWI
5M? insulting!!!
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 15,539
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by waffledave View Post
It happened just last Saturday?
once every two or three years is hardly "everyone" and "all the time".

like I said, exageration.

ECWHSWI is online now  
Old
02-13-2013, 05:45 PM
  #275
ECWHSWI
5M? insulting!!!
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 15,539
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by waffledave View Post
I'm loving the revisionist history in this thread...Acting like we barely ever get pushed around...Teams have ALWAYS taken liberties with us.

Pacioretty got his neck broken
The entire Bruins team beat us up
Toronto manhandled us
Spacek was forced to drop the gloves vs Toronto a few years ago
Spacek was boarded and busted his head open vs Boston
Pacioretty was bitten by a Toronto's dog and had to get a tetanus shot
so, with a heavyweight he would have punched Grabovski instead of whining to the ref I guess...

ECWHSWI is online now  
Closed Thread

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:59 AM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2014 All Rights Reserved.