HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Pacific Division > Edmonton Oilers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

360 NHL13 GM CONNECTED ACTIVES ONLY (OFFSEASON)(2 TEAMS AVAILABLE) Part 4

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old
02-13-2013, 06:06 PM
  #251
mpah
Registered User
 
mpah's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Vancouver
Country: Canada
Posts: 742
vCash: 50
LAK on all night tonight

need to play STL and DALx2

mpah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-13-2013, 07:11 PM
  #252
bzur
Registered User
 
bzur's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 1,382
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by StraightEdge View Post
change it to normal
Well ****, if that actually makes the difference I would have stuck around.. Haha

bzur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-13-2013, 08:49 PM
  #253
oilers1084
Registered User
 
oilers1084's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Edmonton, Alberta
Country: Canada
Posts: 781
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dusto View Post


Any way we can push the sim back an hour or two tonight? I got called in to work and won't be able to get on until 8 or 8:30MST, forgot to set the AI on for the & as I was expecting to be able to play tonight. It's alright if you don't, just thought it was worth asking
Yeah can ypu push it back and hour or two? I'm still talking to someone about a trade. And I'd like to get the trade done before the sim

oilers1084 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-13-2013, 09:05 PM
  #254
czar99
Registered User
 
czar99's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Shultz'z Place
Posts: 3,937
vCash: 50
Sent PM's to let's play!

czar99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-13-2013, 09:39 PM
  #255
Faithful67
Best Believe It!!
 
Faithful67's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Edmonton
Country: Canada
Posts: 1,521
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by oilers1084 View Post
Yeah can ypu push it back and hour or two? I'm still talking to someone about a trade. And I'd like to get the trade done before the sim
I will wait to see if Dusto plays the jets and islanders if not im simming around 9. Im not trying to be a jerk but Im not gonna push a sim back for trade talk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Faithful67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-13-2013, 09:42 PM
  #256
oilers1084
Registered User
 
oilers1084's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Edmonton, Alberta
Country: Canada
Posts: 781
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Faithful67 View Post
I will wait to see if Dusto plays the jets and islanders if not im simming around 9. Im not trying to be a jerk but Im not gonna push a sim back for trade talk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm actually talking to Dusto about a trade. I just want to wait until he get's home and make a quick trade.

oilers1084 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-13-2013, 09:56 PM
  #257
czar99
Registered User
 
czar99's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Shultz'z Place
Posts: 3,937
vCash: 50
@ I know we don't see eye to eye but its rude to ignore.

czar99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-13-2013, 10:17 PM
  #258
Faithful67
Best Believe It!!
 
Faithful67's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Edmonton
Country: Canada
Posts: 1,521
vCash: 500
Trade to announce

AFTER A LONG CONSIDERATION THE PANTHERS GM AND STAFF ARE PLEASED TO ANNOUNCE THE FOLLOWING TRADES.


TEAM A PLAYERS ACQUIREDTEAM BPLAYERS ACQUIRED
M. GIORDANO, P. LECLAIRE R. JONES, J. DONSKOI, J. MARKSTROM
A. STEEN, B. DUBINSKY P. STASTNY

COMMISSIONER/PANTHERS GM

Faithful67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-13-2013, 10:32 PM
  #259
IButtersI
Registered User
 
IButtersI's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Canada
Country: Canada
Posts: 484
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by czar99 View Post
@ I know we don't see eye to eye but its rude to ignore.
I am watching the game. I will play you after.

Also, I was not ignoring you, as you are well aware I blocked you. If you wanted to play so bad you could have accepted the 10 times I invited you earlier today and yesterday. I got all my other games in but 1.

I thought you said you were never gonna play me again? You know, after you accused me of cheating because I pressed pause before the games opening faceoff then whooped you.

Its all good tho, if you want to play, like I said, if your on after the game we can play.

IButtersI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-14-2013, 10:14 AM
  #260
czar99
Registered User
 
czar99's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Shultz'z Place
Posts: 3,937
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by The General View Post
I am watching the game. I will play you after.

Also, I was not ignoring you, as you are well aware I blocked you. If you wanted to play so bad you could have accepted the 10 times I invited you earlier today and yesterday. I got all my other games in but 1.

I thought you said you were never gonna play me again? You know, after you accused me of cheating because I pressed pause before the games opening faceoff then whooped you.

Its all good tho, if you want to play, like I said, if your on after the game we can play.
If you didn't act like a child and block me I would have got your invites.

Would gladly have accepted I've been chomping at the bits to spank you.

See you in two seasons.

czar99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-14-2013, 12:59 PM
  #261
IButtersI
Registered User
 
IButtersI's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Canada
Country: Canada
Posts: 484
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by czar99 View Post
If you didn't act like a child and block me I would have got your invites.

Would gladly have accepted I've been chomping at the bits to spank you.

See you in two seasons.


Keep chomping at that bit,

If you didn't act like a child and accuse me of cheating every time I play you, then sending me 20 unnecessary hate messages, I wouldn't have blocked you.

Next time, send me a message on here. I will be happy to whoop you again.

IButtersI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-14-2013, 01:28 PM
  #262
czar99
Registered User
 
czar99's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Shultz'z Place
Posts: 3,937
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by The General View Post


Keep chomping at that bit,

If you didn't act like a child and accuse me of cheating every time I play you, then sending me 20 unnecessary hate messages, I wouldn't have blocked you.

Next time, send me a message on here. I will be happy to whoop you again.
P
I've player your laggy ass once. And like I said before your game requests would be granted if you didn't pull the baby act and block me. Your to dense to even realize that. Besides by blocking me your blatantly refusing to play me. That alone should be grounds for being kicked. Also I can't pm you here because last I heard you blocked me here as well.

Nice try though.

czar99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-14-2013, 02:03 PM
  #263
IButtersI
Registered User
 
IButtersI's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Canada
Country: Canada
Posts: 484
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by czar99 View Post
P
I've player your laggy ass once. And like I said before your game requests would be granted if you didn't pull the baby act and block me. Your to dense to even realize that. Besides by blocking me your blatantly refusing to play me. That alone should be grounds for being kicked. Also I can't pm you here because last I heard you blocked me here as well.

Nice try though.
Even tho I blocked you, you still get my requests. Unless, you blocked me. Which is what you told me the last time I tried to invite you. You called me dense for not realizing that. Seems your the dense one if you cant realize that the only way for you not to get my request is if YOU also blocked ME. Who is dense now?

Edit. I just blocked my cousin for the hell of it and invited him to play a game. He got the invite... LOL

What do you have to say now?

We have played at least 4 times and I won them all. You complained like a little girl after all of them. With a different excuse everytime. Then YOU told ME that you were not going to play me anymore, because pausing the game is cheating. The last 2 seasons I tried to play you everytime and you wouldnt play me.

I tried this time too and you ignored me everytime.

Then all of a sudden, right before the sim, when I am not online, you want to play me and are apparently leaving me messages. Where were you the last 2 days when we were both online and I was inviting you?

Believe me, I have no problem whooping you again.

Nice try getting me kicked. I have been here from the beginning and am not going anywhere.


Last edited by IButtersI: 02-14-2013 at 02:08 PM.
IButtersI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-14-2013, 03:16 PM
  #264
czar99
Registered User
 
czar99's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Shultz'z Place
Posts: 3,937
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by The General View Post
Even tho I blocked you, you still get my requests. Unless, you blocked me. Which is what you told me the last time I tried to invite you. You called me dense for not realizing that. Seems your the dense one if you cant realize that the only way for you not to get my request is if YOU also blocked ME. Who is dense now?

Edit. I just blocked my cousin for the hell of it and invited him to play a game. He got the invite... LOL

What do you have to say now?

We have played at least 4 times and I won them all. You complained like a little girl after all of them. With a different excuse everytime. Then YOU told ME that you were not going to play me anymore, because pausing the game is cheating. The last 2 seasons I tried to play you everytime and you wouldnt play me.

I tried this time too and you ignored me everytime.



Then all of a sudden, right before the sim, when I am not online, you want to play me and are apparently leaving me messages. Where were you the last 2 days when we were both online and I was inviting you?

Believe me, I have no problem whooping you again.

Nice try getting me kicked. I have been here from the beginning and am not going anywhere.
Sorry I don't block people I'm an adult. And you never sent me one request. But any ways your the man cool guy. See ya!

Edit: we've played once in this league by the way. But you can tell your self what ever you want. Good luck this year. I've got you down for a lottery team do you want swap firsts?


Last edited by czar99: 02-14-2013 at 03:22 PM.
czar99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-14-2013, 03:22 PM
  #265
phil steve
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 130
vCash: 500
All i can say is czar quit on me in the first season with a minute left in the game and the blamed the loss on ea and then last season i thrashed him again and he deleted me from his friends list.

both of these are pretty childish moves. He seems like an alright guy until things don't go his way at which point he turns into a whiney six year old.

phil steve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-14-2013, 03:27 PM
  #266
SwedisHab
Slim Shady
 
SwedisHab's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Country: Sweden
Posts: 415
vCash: 500
Any teams available that aren't total rubbish after trades? i could play any if they have some decent players left

SwedisHab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-14-2013, 03:30 PM
  #267
IButtersI
Registered User
 
IButtersI's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Canada
Country: Canada
Posts: 484
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by czar99 View Post
Sorry I don't block people I'm an adult. And you never sent me one request. But any ways your the man cool guy. See ya!

Edit: we've played once in this league by the way. But you can tell your self what ever you want. Good luck this year. I've got you down for a lottery team do you want swap firsts?
So what? We played in the Hyper league a few times and 1 exhibition game. I whooped you then too.

You remember the Hyper league dont you? The one that you got booted from because you quit on someone during the playoffs. Wasnt it because he was cheating too?

I really dont care where you got me pegged TBH. I am above 500 and playing well. You always seem to start out well and then suck the big one.

IButtersI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-14-2013, 03:31 PM
  #268
IButtersI
Registered User
 
IButtersI's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Canada
Country: Canada
Posts: 484
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by phil steve View Post
All i can say is czar quit on me in the first season with a minute left in the game and the blamed the loss on ea and then last season i thrashed him again and he deleted me from his friends list.

both of these are pretty childish moves. He seems like an alright guy until things don't go his way at which point he turns into a whiney six year old.


Absolutely shocking

IButtersI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-14-2013, 03:37 PM
  #269
czar99
Registered User
 
czar99's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Shultz'z Place
Posts: 3,937
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by phil steve View Post
All i can say is czar quit on me in the first season with a minute left in the game and the blamed the loss on ea and then last season i thrashed him again and he deleted me from his friends list.

both of these are pretty childish moves. He seems like an alright guy until things don't go his way at which point he turns into a whiney six year old.
I did and I apologized. It was a knee jurk reaction and three seasons ago. And yes I still maintain that EA has way to much influence in the outcome of a lot of games. As far as my friends list go's I've deleted everyone on my friends list because its annoying as hell to be online and have a notification pop up twice ever time someone turns on the Xbox and loads the game. My personal opinion. Maybe it dosn't bother you but it does me.

czar99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-14-2013, 03:38 PM
  #270
czar99
Registered User
 
czar99's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Shultz'z Place
Posts: 3,937
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by The General View Post


Absolutely shocking
This is where you shine the most.

czar99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-14-2013, 03:43 PM
  #271
IButtersI
Registered User
 
IButtersI's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Canada
Country: Canada
Posts: 484
vCash: 500
Anyways I am done with all of this stupidity.



Cody Hodgson (86) is OTB for some help at the wing. Willing to downgrade a little bit if the player is right.

IButtersI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-14-2013, 03:46 PM
  #272
Faithful67
Best Believe It!!
 
Faithful67's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Edmonton
Country: Canada
Posts: 1,521
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by The General View Post
Anyways I am done with all of this stupidity.



Cody Hodgson (86) is OTB for some help at the wing. Willing to downgrade a little bit if the player is right.
Does Koivu(85) and a 1st. Or Krejci(84) and BOZAK(79) and a 2nd??? Ring your bell

Faithful67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-14-2013, 03:47 PM
  #273
IButtersI
Registered User
 
IButtersI's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Canada
Country: Canada
Posts: 484
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Faithful67 View Post
Does Koivu(85) and a 1st. Or Krejci(84) and BOZAK(79) and a 2nd??? Ring your bell
I really need a winger the most...

IButtersI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-14-2013, 06:03 PM
  #274
SwedisHab
Slim Shady
 
SwedisHab's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Country: Sweden
Posts: 415
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by hedba View Post
Any teams available that aren't total rubbish after trades? i could play any if they have some decent players left
Bump! gamertag is kenkz

SwedisHab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-14-2013, 06:34 PM
  #275
TheLarsonator
Registered User
 
TheLarsonator's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Alberta
Country: Canada
Posts: 353
vCash: 473
The Red Wings wont be on until tomorrow around 4 pm mountain time if Colorado and Anaheim would like to play i'll be on anytime after that.

TheLarsonator is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:37 PM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. ©2014 All Rights Reserved.