HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Pacific Division > Edmonton Oilers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

360 NHL13 GM CONNECTED ACTIVES ONLY (OFFSEASON)(2 TEAMS AVAILABLE) Part 4

Old
02-13-2013, 06:06 PM
mpah

vCash: 50
LAK on all night tonight

need to play STL and DALx2

mpah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-13-2013, 07:11 PM
bzur

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by StraightEdge View Post
change it to normal
Well ****, if that actually makes the difference I would have stuck around.. Haha

bzur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-13-2013, 08:49 PM
oilers1084

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dusto View Post

Any way we can push the sim back an hour or two tonight? I got called in to work and won't be able to get on until 8 or 8:30MST, forgot to set the AI on for the & as I was expecting to be able to play tonight. It's alright if you don't, just thought it was worth asking
Yeah can ypu push it back and hour or two? I'm still talking to someone about a trade. And I'd like to get the trade done before the sim

oilers1084 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-13-2013, 09:05 PM
czar99

Sent PM's to let's play!

czar99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-13-2013, 09:39 PM
Faithful67
Best Believe It!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by oilers1084 View Post
Yeah can ypu push it back and hour or two? I'm still talking to someone about a trade. And I'd like to get the trade done before the sim
I will wait to see if Dusto plays the jets and islanders if not im simming around 9. Im not trying to be a jerk but Im not gonna push a sim back for trade talk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Faithful67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-13-2013, 09:42 PM
oilers1084

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faithful67 View Post
I will wait to see if Dusto plays the jets and islanders if not im simming around 9. Im not trying to be a jerk but Im not gonna push a sim back for trade talk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm actually talking to Dusto about a trade. I just want to wait until he get's home and make a quick trade.

oilers1084 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-13-2013, 09:56 PM
czar99

@ I know we don't see eye to eye but its rude to ignore.

Old
02-13-2013, 10:17 PM
Faithful67
Best Believe It!!

Trade to announce

AFTER A LONG CONSIDERATION THE PANTHERS GM AND STAFF ARE PLEASED TO ANNOUNCE THE FOLLOWING TRADES.

TEAM A PLAYERS ACQUIREDTEAM BPLAYERS ACQUIRED
M. GIORDANO, P. LECLAIRE R. JONES, J. DONSKOI, J. MARKSTROM
A. STEEN, B. DUBINSKY P. STASTNY

COMMISSIONER/PANTHERS GM

Old
02-13-2013, 10:32 PM
IButtersI

Quote:
Originally Posted by czar99 View Post
@ I know we don't see eye to eye but its rude to ignore.
I am watching the game. I will play you after.

Also, I was not ignoring you, as you are well aware I blocked you. If you wanted to play so bad you could have accepted the 10 times I invited you earlier today and yesterday. I got all my other games in but 1.

I thought you said you were never gonna play me again? You know, after you accused me of cheating because I pressed pause before the games opening faceoff then whooped you.

Its all good tho, if you want to play, like I said, if your on after the game we can play.

IButtersI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-14-2013, 10:14 AM
czar99

Quote:
Originally Posted by The General View Post
I am watching the game. I will play you after.

Also, I was not ignoring you, as you are well aware I blocked you. If you wanted to play so bad you could have accepted the 10 times I invited you earlier today and yesterday. I got all my other games in but 1.

I thought you said you were never gonna play me again? You know, after you accused me of cheating because I pressed pause before the games opening faceoff then whooped you.

Its all good tho, if you want to play, like I said, if your on after the game we can play.
If you didn't act like a child and block me I would have got your invites.

Would gladly have accepted I've been chomping at the bits to spank you.

See you in two seasons.

Old
02-14-2013, 12:59 PM
IButtersI

Quote:
If you didn't act like a child and block me I would have got your invites.

Would gladly have accepted I've been chomping at the bits to spank you.

See you in two seasons.

Keep chomping at that bit,

If you didn't act like a child and accuse me of cheating every time I play you, then sending me 20 unnecessary hate messages, I wouldn't have blocked you.

Next time, send me a message on here. I will be happy to whoop you again.

Old
02-14-2013, 01:28 PM
czar99

Quote:

Keep chomping at that bit,

If you didn't act like a child and accuse me of cheating every time I play you, then sending me 20 unnecessary hate messages, I wouldn't have blocked you.

Next time, send me a message on here. I will be happy to whoop you again.
P
I've player your laggy ass once. And like I said before your game requests would be granted if you didn't pull the baby act and block me. Your to dense to even realize that. Besides by blocking me your blatantly refusing to play me. That alone should be grounds for being kicked. Also I can't pm you here because last I heard you blocked me here as well.

Nice try though.

Old
02-14-2013, 02:03 PM
IButtersI

Quote:
P
I've player your laggy ass once. And like I said before your game requests would be granted if you didn't pull the baby act and block me. Your to dense to even realize that. Besides by blocking me your blatantly refusing to play me. That alone should be grounds for being kicked. Also I can't pm you here because last I heard you blocked me here as well.

Nice try though.
Even tho I blocked you, you still get my requests. Unless, you blocked me. Which is what you told me the last time I tried to invite you. You called me dense for not realizing that. Seems your the dense one if you cant realize that the only way for you not to get my request is if YOU also blocked ME. Who is dense now?

Edit. I just blocked my cousin for the hell of it and invited him to play a game. He got the invite... LOL

What do you have to say now?

We have played at least 4 times and I won them all. You complained like a little girl after all of them. With a different excuse everytime. Then YOU told ME that you were not going to play me anymore, because pausing the game is cheating. The last 2 seasons I tried to play you everytime and you wouldnt play me.

I tried this time too and you ignored me everytime.

Then all of a sudden, right before the sim, when I am not online, you want to play me and are apparently leaving me messages. Where were you the last 2 days when we were both online and I was inviting you?

Believe me, I have no problem whooping you again.

Nice try getting me kicked. I have been here from the beginning and am not going anywhere.

Last edited by IButtersI: 02-14-2013 at 02:08 PM.
Old
02-14-2013, 03:16 PM
czar99

Quote:
Even tho I blocked you, you still get my requests. Unless, you blocked me. Which is what you told me the last time I tried to invite you. You called me dense for not realizing that. Seems your the dense one if you cant realize that the only way for you not to get my request is if YOU also blocked ME. Who is dense now?

Edit. I just blocked my cousin for the hell of it and invited him to play a game. He got the invite... LOL

What do you have to say now?

We have played at least 4 times and I won them all. You complained like a little girl after all of them. With a different excuse everytime. Then YOU told ME that you were not going to play me anymore, because pausing the game is cheating. The last 2 seasons I tried to play you everytime and you wouldnt play me.

I tried this time too and you ignored me everytime.

Then all of a sudden, right before the sim, when I am not online, you want to play me and are apparently leaving me messages. Where were you the last 2 days when we were both online and I was inviting you?

Believe me, I have no problem whooping you again.

Nice try getting me kicked. I have been here from the beginning and am not going anywhere.
Sorry I don't block people I'm an adult. And you never sent me one request. But any ways your the man cool guy. See ya!

Edit: we've played once in this league by the way. But you can tell your self what ever you want. Good luck this year. I've got you down for a lottery team do you want swap firsts?

Last edited by czar99: 02-14-2013 at 03:22 PM.
Old
02-14-2013, 03:22 PM
phil steve

All i can say is czar quit on me in the first season with a minute left in the game and the blamed the loss on ea and then last season i thrashed him again and he deleted me from his friends list.

both of these are pretty childish moves. He seems like an alright guy until things don't go his way at which point he turns into a whiney six year old.

phil steve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-14-2013, 03:27 PM
SwedisHab
Slim Shady

Any teams available that aren't total rubbish after trades? i could play any if they have some decent players left

SwedisHab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-14-2013, 03:30 PM
IButtersI

Quote:
Sorry I don't block people I'm an adult. And you never sent me one request. But any ways your the man cool guy. See ya!

Edit: we've played once in this league by the way. But you can tell your self what ever you want. Good luck this year. I've got you down for a lottery team do you want swap firsts?
So what? We played in the Hyper league a few times and 1 exhibition game. I whooped you then too.

You remember the Hyper league dont you? The one that you got booted from because you quit on someone during the playoffs. Wasnt it because he was cheating too?

I really dont care where you got me pegged TBH. I am above 500 and playing well. You always seem to start out well and then suck the big one.

Old
02-14-2013, 03:31 PM
IButtersI

Quote:
Originally Posted by phil steve View Post
All i can say is czar quit on me in the first season with a minute left in the game and the blamed the loss on ea and then last season i thrashed him again and he deleted me from his friends list.

both of these are pretty childish moves. He seems like an alright guy until things don't go his way at which point he turns into a whiney six year old.

Absolutely shocking

Old
02-14-2013, 03:37 PM
czar99

Quote:
Originally Posted by phil steve View Post

I did and I apologized. It was a knee jurk reaction and three seasons ago. And yes I still maintain that EA has way to much influence in the outcome of a lot of games. As far as my friends list go's I've deleted everyone on my friends list because its annoying as hell to be online and have a notification pop up twice ever time someone turns on the Xbox and loads the game. My personal opinion. Maybe it dosn't bother you but it does me.

Old
02-14-2013, 03:38 PM
czar99

Quote:

Absolutely shocking
This is where you shine the most.

Old
02-14-2013, 03:43 PM
IButtersI

Anyways I am done with all of this stupidity.

Cody Hodgson (86) is OTB for some help at the wing. Willing to downgrade a little bit if the player is right.

Old
02-14-2013, 03:46 PM
Faithful67
Best Believe It!!

Quote:
Anyways I am done with all of this stupidity.

Cody Hodgson (86) is OTB for some help at the wing. Willing to downgrade a little bit if the player is right.
Does Koivu(85) and a 1st. Or Krejci(84) and BOZAK(79) and a 2nd??? Ring your bell

Old
02-14-2013, 03:47 PM
IButtersI

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faithful67 View Post
Does Koivu(85) and a 1st. Or Krejci(84) and BOZAK(79) and a 2nd??? Ring your bell
I really need a winger the most...

Old
02-14-2013, 06:03 PM
SwedisHab
Slim Shady

Quote:
Originally Posted by hedba View Post
Any teams available that aren't total rubbish after trades? i could play any if they have some decent players left
Bump! gamertag is kenkz

SwedisHab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-14-2013, 06:34 PM
TheLarsonator

vCash: 473
The Red Wings wont be on until tomorrow around 4 pm mountain time if Colorado and Anaheim would like to play i'll be on anytime after that.

TheLarsonator is offline   Reply With Quote