HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > General Hockey Discussion > National Hockey League Talk
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
National Hockey League Talk Discuss NHL players, teams, games, and the Stanley Cup Playoffs.

Devils poised to take over Atlantic?

Closed Thread

Old
02-14-2013, 01:39 PM
Oroku Saki*
Pete Hearts Volch

vCash: 500
Anyone sleeping on the Rangers needs their head checked. They can easily top the Atlantic before all is said and done.

Old
02-14-2013, 01:56 PM
DevilChuk*
(not that -chuk)

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhatThePuck View Post
There's a reason the Rangers get more attention.
Hmm..

Population of NYC alone: 8.2 million
Population of ALL of NJ: 8.8 million

There IS a reason the Rangers get more attention.. what did you expect?

This thread isn't and never was about the Rangers until Rangers fans decided to invade because they are outraged that a neutral fan actually thinks its possible the Devils take the division.

Start up a new "Rangers are unstoppable" or "Rangers are media giants" thread and you can contribute there..

Old
02-14-2013, 02:30 PM
Adam Larsson

vCash: 892
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhatThePuck View Post
There's a reason the Rangers get more attention.
lol i'd sure hope for your sake you would have more people watching. I mean you've only been around 60 years longer than us and play in the most important city on EARTH. Devils attendance is actually better than the Rangers at the moment and the Devils tv ratings are up over 130% so far from last year. Not bad for a team that was plopped into a swamp with an original 6 team less than 10 miles away and the Islanders in the middle of a dynasty. What the Devils have done should be applauded.

I havent seen one Devil fan get upset over the fact Rangers get more attention, it's the fact that the truth isn't told. No one cares about hockey in this area to begin with so when they actually do talk about hockey, false information is givin to the non-hardcore hockey fan. When Renney was the coach and they played the trap it was called layered defense. The media will do anything to jusify what the Rangers do while always trying to put the Devils down. There is no whay any other team in the league(maybe besides the Isles) have to deal with the **** that we Devils fans have to deal with.

Old
02-14-2013, 02:40 PM
Adam Larsson

vCash: 892
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oroku Saki View Post
Anyone sleeping on the Rangers needs their head checked. They can easily top the Atlantic before all is said and done.
They are a damn good team and I don't take them lightly. BUT, it's kinda annoying how a thread about the devils started by a wings fans gets hijacked by rangers fans. most of my ranger fan friends thought this year was gonna be a cakewalk for them and the fact that it hasnt been, you can tell is bothering them. I don't take their team lightly at all, but their fans on the other hand....

Old
02-14-2013, 02:43 PM
Fugu
Administrator
HFBoards

I think we're well past the initial intent of this thread.

Closed Thread