Old
02-14-2013, 02:14 PM
OmniSens
@OmniSenators

vCash: 106
Send a message via Skype™ to OmniSens
Quote:
Originally Posted by OnTheFence View Post
Cena to interfere in the Rock vs CM Punk match? Heel turn!

Question: If Lesnar interferes in the match, and hits Punk, does Rock get DQ'd? Could see that happening, and then after the match Lesnar helping Punk up as if it was all planned.
This is the obvious thing that will happen. I think WWE can attempt something slightly better.

This time, triple h comes out instead of McMahon

Old
02-14-2013, 03:26 PM
Shoalzie

vCash: 500
They don't just throw a stip into a match if it isn't going to come into play...someone is going to inevitably interfere. Lesnar not being present this week just screams that he'll reappear on Sunday and affect the match.

Lesnar will help Punk win the belt but I don't know how they'd want to have another Punk-Cena match at Mania as much as I'd like a Brock-Rock match. Rock will be will be involved in the main event with Cena and probably Punk and then you'll have Lesnar get in a grudge match with HHH because of the Vince injury angle.

Old
02-14-2013, 03:28 PM
Dean Ambrose
Just a little crazy

vCash: 133
Lesnar's not advertised for the Raw after EC, so I really doubt it.

I have a feeling Lesnar's new two year contract allows for WWE to bring over the dates not used on this current contract and use them for his new contract in effect after WM29.

02-14-2013, 04:15 PM
Dean Ambrose
Just a little crazy

Chris Jericho said in an interview with the Miami Herald that he wasn't supposed to be in the Chamber match but Rey Mysterio got hurt and they needed someone in there, so they went with Jericho and Jericho agreed.

Old
02-14-2013, 04:51 PM
Megahab

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinkfloyd View Post
Actually, I think it was a World War 3 thing. I don't know why I was thinking about War Games. lol
Ya, World War 3 was the 3 ring battle royal with 60 guys. War Games was a steel cage match with a roof on it and inside two rings. It was usually two teams against each other with each member entering at timed intervals.

WCW also had the Triple Cage match a couple of times, which looked pretty cool. I don't think I saw any of those matches though so I don't know if it was any good.

Old
02-14-2013, 06:47 PM
TheMurdocktor
102, Row K, Seat 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince McMahon View Post
Chris Jericho said in an interview with the Miami Herald that he wasn't supposed to be in the Chamber match but Rey Mysterio got hurt and they needed someone in there, so they went with Jericho and Jericho agreed.
What else is new?

Anyway, I hope (thought I don't see it) that they have Y2J now win the Chamber and that will set up a WHC match between him and Ziggler at WM29, after Dolph cashes in on Del Rio at the Elimination Chamber.

Old
02-14-2013, 06:58 PM
Dean Ambrose
Just a little crazy

ADR would want a rematch and with the uncertainty of the Punk & Taker thing, I doubt WWE wants to book themselves into a two triple threat WWE/World title show.

My predictions:

Won't predict WWE title match because it really does depend on what Undertaker is going to do

The Shield
Mark Henry
Alberto Del Rio
Antonio Cesaro
Kaitlyn

Also looks like the US title has gone into the position that the IC title is usually in thanks to Antonio Cesaro.

Old
02-14-2013, 07:26 PM
Big Poppa Puck
Bring back JTG!

I don't even know who the IC champ is. Is it still Kofi?

Old
02-14-2013, 07:30 PM
Dean Ambrose
Just a little crazy

Barrett

Old
02-14-2013, 07:38 PM
Megahab

I expected Barrett vs. Bo Dallas to be added to the PPV for the IC title. Maybe it will still will be. I don't like anything about Bo Dallas though. So bland.

What I'd like to see:

The Rock beats CM Punk. I think there is too much value in The Rock holding the WWE title heading into Wrestlemania, especially if he is making a lot of media appearances. I think he has a new movie coming out, right?

Del Rio beats Big Show. Big Show beats up Del Rio after the match. Ziggler cashes in his title. Jericho wins the Chamber match. Del Rio wants to use his rematch at Wrestlemania, so they make it a triple threat with Del Rio, Ziggler, and Jericho.

Cesaro vs. Miz - Cesaro wins. I think I'm the only one bored by Cesaro, but I even more bored by Miz as a face.

The Shield wins. A loss would hurt them too much.

Old
02-14-2013, 07:52 PM
canucksfan

vCash: 990
I'll be pissed if the Shield loses.

Old
02-14-2013, 07:55 PM
The Shockmaster
AKA SheamusFan

vCash: 450
Quote:
Originally Posted by canucksfan View Post
I'll be pissed if the Shield loses.
They're facing the 3 supermen.

EDIT: I'm just gonna start calling them the Justice League.

Old
02-14-2013, 08:08 PM
Dean Ambrose
Just a little crazy

Say no to Bo.

Old
02-14-2013, 08:13 PM
This
That

I feel like the Shield almost has to win. I know who they are against, but why book them (unproven products) against 3 heavily pushed superstars to lose in a PPV main event?

The Shield still look like cheapshot artists, so they don't exactly look strong. Cena, Ryback and Sheamus are booked as strong. It's almost so obvious that the justice league() is going to win, that I don't think they are.

I do think it will be the most interesting match of the PPV, because if it's just a win for the justice league then it's a complete throw away. I don't think creative is that stupid. There will either be an unexpected win, or a major plot twist. (heel turn or something of the sort)

Old
02-14-2013, 08:18 PM
Fire Dumboer

Hope the Chamber Match can have another couple of moments like last year with Show ripping the chains and Santino almost winning and the crowd going crazy.

Old
02-14-2013, 08:20 PM
Pinkfloyd

vCash: 2283
Quote:
Originally Posted by Megahab View Post
I expected Barrett vs. Bo Dallas to be added to the PPV for the IC title. Maybe it will still will be. I don't like anything about Bo Dallas though. So bland.

What I'd like to see:

The Rock beats CM Punk. I think there is too much value in The Rock holding the WWE title heading into Wrestlemania, especially if he is making a lot of media appearances. I think he has a new movie coming out, right?

Del Rio beats Big Show. Big Show beats up Del Rio after the match. Ziggler cashes in his title. Jericho wins the Chamber match. Del Rio wants to use his rematch at Wrestlemania, so they make it a triple threat with Del Rio, Ziggler, and Jericho.

Cesaro vs. Miz - Cesaro wins. I think I'm the only one bored by Cesaro, but I even more bored by Miz as a face.

The Shield wins. A loss would hurt them too much.
The Rock has GI Joe: Retaliation coming out just before Wrestlemania. Snitch is coming out next week. I agree The Rock finds a way to hang on. You don't stack the deck against the face without something coming out to even it out when Vince (as a face) is still involved. Maybe they have the Shield come out and beat up Punk but then they restart the match again.

I don't think Ziggler will cash in at the Chamber PPV. I think he almost has to cash in at Wrestlemania to maximize the impact he can have with it. Del Rio wins his match and Henry wins the chamber match. Then Show will interfere in the Wrestlemania match between Del Rio and Henry then Ziggler cashes in.

Old
02-14-2013, 08:28 PM
Snipeshow

Cena heel turn to join the Shield.

.. imagine?

Old
02-14-2013, 08:29 PM
Dean Ambrose
Just a little crazy

Cena ain't turning heel until someone can replace him.

Old
02-14-2013, 08:35 PM
Pinkfloyd

Quote:
Cena ain't turning heel until someone can replace him.
What do you define as replacing him? They have Sheamus and Ryback as the secondary and tertiary face. When do you get to that point especially when Cena himself is probably positioning himself to where nobody can get that opportunity?

Old
02-14-2013, 08:43 PM
This
That

Quote:
The Rock has GI Joe: Retaliation coming out just before Wrestlemania. Snitch is coming out next week. I agree The Rock finds a way to hang on. You don't stack the deck against the face without something coming out to even it out when Vince (as a face) is still involved. Maybe they have the Shield come out and beat up Punk but then they restart the match again.

I don't think Ziggler will cash in at the Chamber PPV. I think he almost has to cash in at Wrestlemania to maximize the impact he can have with it. Del Rio wins his match and Henry wins the chamber match. Then Show will interfere in the Wrestlemania match between Del Rio and Henry then Ziggler cashes in.
Hope not, basically the same ending two PPVs in a row.

Old
02-14-2013, 08:46 PM
Dean Ambrose
Just a little crazy

Quote:
What do you define as replacing him? They have Sheamus and Ryback as the secondary and tertiary face. When do you get to that point especially when Cena himself is probably positioning himself to where nobody can get that opportunity?
Replacing him as the #1 top face as someone who can appeal to the target audience in today's WWE and make the same amount, or more money than John Cena does for Vince.

Old
02-14-2013, 09:58 PM
Pinkfloyd

Quote:
Replacing him as the #1 top face as someone who can appeal to the target audience in today's WWE and make the same amount, or more money than John Cena does for Vince.
How does that happen when Cena is allegedly like Hogan and has HHH/Vince in there essentially going with it? The difference being that you can't hide talent like you could in those days with Warrior and not overexpose him. And any and all young talent get held down until they've 'paid their dues'.

Old
02-14-2013, 10:01 PM
Fish on The Sand
Untouchable

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheamusFan View Post
They're facing the 3 supermen.

EDIT: I'm just gonna start calling them the Justice League.
Somebody called them the 3 Cenas in the Raw thread. I'll stick with that.

Old
02-15-2013, 12:21 AM
Megahab

Quote:
How does that happen when Cena is allegedly like Hogan and has HHH/Vince in there essentially going with it? The difference being that you can't hide talent like you could in those days with Warrior and not overexpose him. And any and all young talent get held down until they've 'paid their dues'.
Where did you hear that Cena is allegedly like hogan?

Sheamus, Ryback, and Del Rio seem to be the top faces after Cena now but none of them are anywhere near being the #1 face. I think it'll be a while before Cena turns.

Old
02-15-2013, 12:45 AM
Dean Ambrose
Just a little crazy

Ken Doane (Dykstra), Chavo Guerrero have pretty much publicly called Cena a ****** backstage. Mr. Kennedy was fired partly because of Cena complaining about him and Alex Riley pretty much confirmed on twitter that his push was halted due to Cena.

Closed Thread