HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > Philadelphia Flyers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

ALL JERSEY TALK HERE - [Who Needs Eisbaren Berlin When It's Flyers Season] Part five.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old
02-08-2013, 03:31 PM
  #551
funghoul
retardo montalbon
 
funghoul's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: upper drugs
Country: United States
Posts: 1,671
vCash: 500
nice gagne. good picture in front of new hockey news of him standing there starin up at the banner in that joisey.

funghoul is offline  
Old
02-08-2013, 07:02 PM
  #552
Hollywood Couturier
Moderator
 
Hollywood Couturier's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: South Jersey
Country: United States
Posts: 19,931
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by funghoul View Post
nice gagne. good picture in front of new hockey news of him standing there starin up at the banner in that joisey.
The 2/18 one with Nash on the front or the one before?

__________________

"I Came Here To Bury Caesar, Not Praise Him" - Roy Halladay
Hollywood Couturier is offline  
Old
02-10-2013, 11:03 PM
  #553
Hollywood Couturier
Moderator
 
Hollywood Couturier's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: South Jersey
Country: United States
Posts: 19,931
vCash: 500
Photomatch!


Hollywood Couturier is offline  
Old
02-10-2013, 11:17 PM
  #554
Flyersfan139
Registered User
 
Flyersfan139's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Exton, PA
Country: United States
Posts: 3,966
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by John Wayne Gretzky View Post
There is a new place on chestnut street between 17th and 18th that has a bunch of replicas for 80 i think. Briere, Pronger, JVR and Bryz.
Sweet I will go check that out on Tuesday. Any idea if they are legit? $80 seems too cheap.

Flyersfan139 is offline  
Old
02-11-2013, 02:41 PM
  #555
Hollywood Couturier
Moderator
 
Hollywood Couturier's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: South Jersey
Country: United States
Posts: 19,931
vCash: 500
Stripped Training Camp Issued:



Hollywood Couturier is offline  
Old
02-11-2013, 04:32 PM
  #556
Mosetter27
Registered User
 
Mosetter27's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Blackwood, NJ
Country: United States
Posts: 927
vCash: 500
who was that originally... Im trying to find the person who snatched up Noebels camp jersey and stripped it so I can castrate them...

Mosetter27 is offline  
Old
02-11-2013, 04:42 PM
  #557
Hollywood Couturier
Moderator
 
Hollywood Couturier's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: South Jersey
Country: United States
Posts: 19,931
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mosetter27 View Post
who was that originally... Im trying to find the person who snatched up Noebels camp jersey and stripped it so I can castrate them...
It was not Noebels I can tell you that much.

Hollywood Couturier is offline  
Old
02-11-2013, 08:08 PM
  #558
Mosetter27
Registered User
 
Mosetter27's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Blackwood, NJ
Country: United States
Posts: 927
vCash: 500
Your testicles are safe,


who was it then?

Mosetter27 is offline  
Old
02-11-2013, 08:10 PM
  #559
Hollywood Couturier
Moderator
 
Hollywood Couturier's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: South Jersey
Country: United States
Posts: 19,931
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mosetter27 View Post
Your testicles are safe,


who was it then?
Blidstrand

Hollywood Couturier is offline  
Old
02-11-2013, 08:45 PM
  #560
Mosetter27
Registered User
 
Mosetter27's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Blackwood, NJ
Country: United States
Posts: 927
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollywood Couturier View Post
Blidstrand

enjoy!

Mosetter27 is offline  
Old
02-13-2013, 09:53 AM
  #561
Hollywood Couturier
Moderator
 
Hollywood Couturier's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: South Jersey
Country: United States
Posts: 19,931
vCash: 500
Simmonds 2.0 (Also wasn't Noebels)



Hollywood Couturier is offline  
Old
02-13-2013, 12:01 PM
  #562
Mosetter27
Registered User
 
Mosetter27's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Blackwood, NJ
Country: United States
Posts: 927
vCash: 500
Testicles still safe

Very nice jersey meeting him tonight

Mosetter27 is offline  
Old
02-14-2013, 05:25 PM
  #563
FlyersFan61290
Registered User
 
FlyersFan61290's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Philadelphia
Country: United States
Posts: 8,491
vCash: 500
Hey guys I just got tickets to the flyers game against the caps on wed feb 27th (section 124, row 8) and I wanted to know if I would catch any flak from anyone if I were to wear my Richie jersey (w/ the C). I haven't been to a flyers game in a while and I've never worn this jersey as he Richards was traded shortly after buying it. I really like it and Richards is my favorite flyer of the past decade but I don't feel like hearing anything. I mean I highly doubt anyone would say anything but I figured I'd ask those who have more experience.

FlyersFan61290 is online now  
Old
02-14-2013, 05:49 PM
  #564
Phileeguy
G's got good hands.
 
Phileeguy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Philly
Country: United States
Posts: 4,745
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyersFan61290 View Post
Hey guys I just got tickets to the flyers game against the caps on wed feb 27th (section 124, row 8) and I wanted to know if I would catch any flak from anyone if I were to wear my Richie jersey (w/ the C). I haven't been to a flyers game in a while and I've never worn this jersey as he Richards was traded shortly after buying it. I really like it and Richards is my favorite flyer of the past decade but I don't feel like hearing anything. I mean I highly doubt anyone would say anything but I figured I'd ask those who have more experience.
You're going to a Flyers game wearing a Flyers jersey, you'll be fine. Richards jerseys are still pretty well represented by the fans that go to the games. You could get the oddball fan complaining about how he won a cup the year after being traded and couldn't hack it as Captain, but you can chalk that up to the guy being a curmudgeon.

Phileeguy is offline  
Old
02-14-2013, 06:21 PM
  #565
thk25
Registered User
 
thk25's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Philadelphia
Posts: 44
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyersFan61290 View Post
Hey guys I just got tickets to the flyers game against the caps on wed feb 27th (section 124, row 8) and I wanted to know if I would catch any flak from anyone if I were to wear my Richie jersey (w/ the C). I haven't been to a flyers game in a while and I've never worn this jersey as he Richards was traded shortly after buying it. I really like it and Richards is my favorite flyer of the past decade but I don't feel like hearing anything. I mean I highly doubt anyone would say anything but I figured I'd ask those who have more experience.
You'll be fine dude. I wore my Powe Flyers jersey to a game and the only things I heard were people saying how they wish he hadn't been traded. I'm sure there were dozens, if not hundreds, of people who saw my jersey and thought 'why the eff would anyone buy that?'.

Even when I wore my Wild jersey to a game last year the only flak I caught was some drunk dude yelling "boo" as I walked to the bathroom between periods.

I think it's much worse when you wear the jersey of a conference rival, any Flyers jersey won't cause a problem.

thk25 is offline  
Old
02-14-2013, 06:27 PM
  #566
JohnnyOnTheSpot
I Believe in G-Sus
 
JohnnyOnTheSpot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Philadelphia
Country: United States
Posts: 1,902
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by thk25 View Post
You'll be fine dude. I wore my Powe Flyers jersey to a game and the only things I heard were people saying how they wish he hadn't been traded. I'm sure there were dozens, if not hundreds, of people who saw my jersey and thought 'why the eff would anyone buy that?'.

Even when I wore my Wild jersey to a game last year the only flak I caught was some drunk dude yelling "boo" as I walked to the bathroom between periods.

I think it's much worse when you wear the jersey of a conference rival, any Flyers jersey won't cause a problem.
I used to boo people with a Powe jersey when he was a Flyer Stupid gargoyle hands. Hated em.

Don't always assume the booers are drunk, I spend intermissions booing everyone and have never touched alcohol hahaha.

To the dude with the Richards jersey, you'll be fine. Drunkards are the only attackers, and they wouldn't attack home colors, even if it's an ex Flyer. Not like Richards was a ****** about leaving or forced his way out/money, he was traded. You'll be fine dude.

JohnnyOnTheSpot is offline  
Old
02-14-2013, 06:40 PM
  #567
Flyersfan139
Registered User
 
Flyersfan139's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Exton, PA
Country: United States
Posts: 3,966
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyersFan61290 View Post
Hey guys I just got tickets to the flyers game against the caps on wed feb 27th (section 124, row 8) and I wanted to know if I would catch any flak from anyone if I were to wear my Richie jersey (w/ the C). I haven't been to a flyers game in a while and I've never worn this jersey as he Richards was traded shortly after buying it. I really like it and Richards is my favorite flyer of the past decade but I don't feel like hearing anything. I mean I highly doubt anyone would say anything but I figured I'd ask those who have more experience.
I still see Richards jerseys pretty often when I go to games. No one will say anything to you.

Flyersfan139 is offline  
Old
02-14-2013, 07:04 PM
  #568
Mosetter27
Registered User
 
Mosetter27's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Blackwood, NJ
Country: United States
Posts: 927
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyOnTheSpot View Post
I used to boo people with a Powe jersey when he was a Flyer Stupid gargoyle hands. Hated em.

Don't always assume the booers are drunk, I spend intermissions booing everyone and have never touched alcohol hahaha.

To the dude with the Richards jersey, you'll be fine. Drunkards are the only attackers, and they wouldn't attack home colors, even if it's an ex Flyer. Not like Richards was a ****** about leaving or forced his way out/money, he was traded. You'll be fine dude.
i have 2 powe jerseys

Mosetter27 is offline  
Old
02-14-2013, 07:31 PM
  #569
JohnnyOnTheSpot
I Believe in G-Sus
 
JohnnyOnTheSpot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Philadelphia
Country: United States
Posts: 1,902
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mosetter27 View Post
i have 2 powe jerseys
And you're dumb. Everything works out

JohnnyOnTheSpot is offline  
Old
02-14-2013, 08:03 PM
  #570
thk25
Registered User
 
thk25's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Philadelphia
Posts: 44
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyOnTheSpot View Post
And you're dumb. Everything works out
I have 4 and soon will have 5. Not much else I can say about that.

thk25 is offline  
Old
02-14-2013, 08:06 PM
  #571
PALE PWNR
Registered User
 
PALE PWNR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: South Jersey
Country: United States
Posts: 4,031
vCash: 1050
Think I want a Rinaldo Jersey

PALE PWNR is online now  
Old
02-14-2013, 08:10 PM
  #572
FlyersFan61290
Registered User
 
FlyersFan61290's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Philadelphia
Country: United States
Posts: 8,491
vCash: 500
Thanks for the responses guys. I was fairly confident nobody would say anything but like u said I haven't been to a game in a long while so I just wanted to make sure.

FlyersFan61290 is online now  
Old
02-14-2013, 08:12 PM
  #573
FlyersFan61290
Registered User
 
FlyersFan61290's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Philadelphia
Country: United States
Posts: 8,491
vCash: 500
Btw I just bought a Bryz jersey. Got it for fairly cheap on NHL.com too. Total was a little over 120

FlyersFan61290 is online now  
Old
02-14-2013, 08:12 PM
  #574
JohnnyOnTheSpot
I Believe in G-Sus
 
JohnnyOnTheSpot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Philadelphia
Country: United States
Posts: 1,902
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by thk25 View Post
I have 4 and soon will have 5. Not much else I can say about that.
Since I don't personally know you I won't call you dumb like our deal Mosetter above, but I do not approve to say the least

JohnnyOnTheSpot is offline  
Old
02-14-2013, 08:20 PM
  #575
Mosetter27
Registered User
 
Mosetter27's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Blackwood, NJ
Country: United States
Posts: 927
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by thk25 View Post
I have 4 and soon will have 5. Not much else I can say about that.
Powe Jerseys!? wtf

which ones?

I have phantoms and Flyers and pending a wild one

Mosetter27 is offline  
Closed Thread

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:14 PM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. ©2014 All Rights Reserved.