HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > General Hockey Discussion > National Hockey League Talk
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
National Hockey League Talk Discuss NHL players, teams, games, and the Stanley Cup Playoffs.

Zac Rinaldo

Old
02-13-2013, 08:36 PM
blinds

vCash: 500
Damn, so much ******** going on in this thread. Rinaldo plays his role perfectly, I just don't like having him on the team because of all the reputation calls he gets. He deserves his reputation, I'm not disputing that, but some of the calls he gets are ridiculous. Look at the "diving" against the hurricanes a few games back that cost us a 3-on-1 (jump to :56 to see the "dive").

Also, I'm sure this is in here somewhere but I'll throw it back in just to prove the reputation point:

But Rinaldo gets the flak for throwing late punches? Not to mention Crombeen (6'2", 210 lb) initiates with 5'11" 169 lb Rinaldo. But Rinaldo's still a ***** who won't fight when called, amirite?

Last edited by blinds: 02-13-2013 at 08:45 PM.
blinds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-13-2013, 09:03 PM
freakydallas13

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Woodballs View Post
And hit someone from behind and didnt get called, while drawing a penalty after getting hit clean.
Jimmies Status : Rustled

freakydallas13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-13-2013, 10:03 PM
flyersfan018

vCash: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Allaboard View Post
This guy is what's wrong with hockey. A no skill agitator taking the spot of a real hockey player,
Still upset about the Crombeen incident?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irish Leaf View Post
By getting Kovy off the ice for 5 mins he's done his job thats a trade i will take any day its like when Rosehill and Orr fought Lucic who cares who wins the fight they got a first line player out of the game for a while.
Just like when everyone *****ed and moaned about this fight, right?

flyersfan018 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-14-2013, 12:21 AM
peacepipe

Rinaldo gets a thread and its a popular one and people don't think he's good at his job.he can help the team sometimes especially if he keeps up with controlling his enthusiasm and not taking to many penalties

peacepipe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-14-2013, 09:12 PM
studebaker1*

Quote:
Originally Posted by blinds View Post
Damn, so much ******** going on in this thread. Rinaldo plays his role perfectly, I just don't like having him on the team because of all the reputation calls he gets. He deserves his reputation, I'm not disputing that, but some of the calls he gets are ridiculous. Look at the "diving" against the hurricanes a few games back that cost us a 3-on-1 (jump to :56 to see the "dive").

Also, I'm sure this is in here somewhere but I'll throw it back in just to prove the reputation point:

But Rinaldo gets the flak for throwing late punches? Not to mention Crombeen (6'2", 210 lb) initiates with 5'11" 169 lb Rinaldo. But Rinaldo's still a ***** who won't fight when called, amirite?
This may have been posted too, but he was mic'd up and even the ref said he was fine.

http://nbcphiladelphia.csnphilly.com...fight-crombeen

studebaker1* is offline   Reply With Quote