HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Pacific Division > Calgary Flames
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Calgary Flames HF Fantasy League- *Draft to Begin on Weds*

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old
02-14-2013, 04:14 PM
  #26
ALI
Registered User
 
ALI's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 1,228
vCash: 500
I want Young guys :

OTB:

Hudler
Semin
Johansson

pm me

ALI is offline  
Old
02-14-2013, 04:17 PM
  #27
TherapyforGlencross
I'm the Man
 
TherapyforGlencross's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Country: Canada
Posts: 7,131
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by ALI View Post
I want Young guys :

OTB:

Hudler
Semin
Johansson

pm me
I thought you quit?

TherapyforGlencross is online now  
Old
02-14-2013, 04:20 PM
  #28
ALI
Registered User
 
ALI's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 1,228
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flamesrule View Post
I thought you quit?
well i was looking through this and it says i was still in this. I guess i will stay if thats okay

ALI is offline  
Old
02-14-2013, 04:47 PM
  #29
ALI
Registered User
 
ALI's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 1,228
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by ALI View Post
I want Young guys :

OTB:

Hudler
Semin
Johansson

pm me
HUdlers about to be gone Last minute offers ????? young forwards?

ALI is offline  
Old
02-14-2013, 07:04 PM
  #30
KiwiFlamesFan
Registered User
 
KiwiFlamesFan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: New Zealand
Country: New Zealand
Posts: 2,069
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flamesrule View Post
Vrbata isn't that young, is he?
Nah, I was referring to the 2nd round pick I gave up. Might hurt my team a bit next year given the value that will be around in the 2nd round compared to the 8th/9th.

Random question: do we do a prospect draft every year along side our normal draft?

KiwiFlamesFan is offline  
Old
02-14-2013, 08:16 PM
  #31
MarkGio
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Country: Canada
Posts: 10,096
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flamesrule View Post
I thought you quit?
Aren't you the commissioner?

MarkGio is offline  
Old
02-14-2013, 08:18 PM
  #32
MarkGio
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Country: Canada
Posts: 10,096
vCash: 500
How does this work when we hit the playoffs? Half of the players on our rosters stop earning points?

MarkGio is offline  
Old
02-14-2013, 08:21 PM
  #33
tfong
Registered User
 
tfong's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Country: Canada
Posts: 5,218
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkGio View Post
How does this work when we hit the playoffs? Half of the players on our rosters stop earning points?
The fantasy playoffs actually start before the regular season ends.

NHL playoffs are actually a separate pool which we prob won't do.

Meaning our fantasy season ends at the end of the regular season.

tfong is offline  
Old
02-14-2013, 08:39 PM
  #34
MarkGio
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Country: Canada
Posts: 10,096
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by tfong View Post
The fantasy playoffs actually start before the regular season ends.

NHL playoffs are actually a separate pool which we prob won't do.

Meaning our fantasy season ends at the end of the regular season.
Ok. Well regardless what the rules are...







Can somebody wake me up when I win?

MarkGio is offline  
Old
02-14-2013, 09:04 PM
  #35
tfong
Registered User
 
tfong's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Country: Canada
Posts: 5,218
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkGio View Post
Ok. Well regardless what the rules are...







Can somebody wake me up when I win?
Set your lines

tfong is offline  
Old
02-14-2013, 09:17 PM
  #36
TherapyforGlencross
I'm the Man
 
TherapyforGlencross's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Country: Canada
Posts: 7,131
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by KiwiFlamesFan View Post
Nah, I was referring to the 2nd round pick I gave up. Might hurt my team a bit next year given the value that will be around in the 2nd round compared to the 8th/9th.

Random question: do we do a prospect draft every year along side our normal draft?
Yes, we will do a prospect draft every year; it will be three rounds.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkGio View Post
Aren't you the commissioner?
Why yes, yes I am! He PMed me telling me he quit lol. oh well

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkGio View Post
How does this work when we hit the playoffs? Half of the players on our rosters stop earning points?
Nope, fantasy seasons ends when the regular season ends.




Also, you guys are allowed to trade prospect picks, but you need to say it in this thread when you trade prospect picks.

TherapyforGlencross is online now  
Old
02-14-2013, 10:02 PM
  #37
KiwiFlamesFan
Registered User
 
KiwiFlamesFan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: New Zealand
Country: New Zealand
Posts: 2,069
vCash: 500
I hate this week. Three of my top four dmen go down, one of them my best player, and now I'm getting spanked 11-1

KiwiFlamesFan is offline  
Old
02-14-2013, 10:15 PM
  #38
Fleury14
Kipper
 
Fleury14's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Toronto, ON
Country: United Kingdom
Posts: 4,526
vCash: 500
There's a spot open?

Fleury14 is offline  
Old
02-15-2013, 06:02 AM
  #39
Thumper17
Registered User
 
Thumper17's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Country: Canada
Posts: 567
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fleury14 View Post
There's a spot open?
There was until ALI came back, maybe he'll give you his team still?

Thumper17 is offline  
Old
02-15-2013, 10:29 AM
  #40
Savoie16
Registered User
 
Savoie16's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Bathurst, NB
Country: Canada
Posts: 504
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by KiwiFlamesFan View Post
I hate this week. Three of my top four dmen go down, one of them my best player, and now I'm getting spanked 11-1
Sorry for the spanking Kiwi im sure youll catch up

Savoie16 is online now  
Old
02-15-2013, 11:24 AM
  #41
ALI
Registered User
 
ALI's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 1,228
vCash: 500
Trade made

Kyle Okposo and N.Foglino

for

Hudler and Talbot

ALI is offline  
Old
02-15-2013, 11:46 AM
  #42
TheHudlinator
Registered User
 
TheHudlinator's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Victoria,BC
Country: Canada
Posts: 19,877
vCash: 57
Quote:
Originally Posted by ALI View Post
Trade made

Kyle Okposo and N.Foglino

for

Hudler and Talbot
In an attempt to catch Space Penguins for first I have gone all out.

TheHudlinator is offline  
Old
02-15-2013, 11:49 AM
  #43
Ynnek
Registered User
 
Ynnek's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: New Brunswick
Country: Canada
Posts: 1,193
vCash: 500
I don't see this trade on yahoo and that's where it needs to be done.

Ynnek is offline  
Old
02-15-2013, 11:50 AM
  #44
TheHudlinator
Registered User
 
TheHudlinator's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Victoria,BC
Country: Canada
Posts: 19,877
vCash: 57
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ynnek View Post
I don't see this trade on yahoo and that's where it needs to be done.
Ali hasn't accepted it yet.

TheHudlinator is offline  
Old
02-15-2013, 12:34 PM
  #45
TherapyforGlencross
I'm the Man
 
TherapyforGlencross's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Country: Canada
Posts: 7,131
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheHudlinator View Post
Ali hasn't accepted it yet.
I'll be gone after 6:00PM set/4:00PM MST, so he'll need to accept it before then. (unless InfinityIggy will be on)

TherapyforGlencross is online now  
Old
02-15-2013, 12:40 PM
  #46
TheHudlinator
Registered User
 
TheHudlinator's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Victoria,BC
Country: Canada
Posts: 19,877
vCash: 57
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flamesrule View Post
I'll be gone after 6:00PM set/4:00PM MST, so he'll need to accept it before then. (unless InfinityIggy will be on)
Man Ali better get his **** together I need Hudlers hat trick tonight

TheHudlinator is offline  
Old
02-15-2013, 12:52 PM
  #47
MarkGio
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Country: Canada
Posts: 10,096
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheHudlinator View Post
Man Ali better get his **** together I need Hudlers hat trick tonight
Damn you're wheeling & dealing. Must be side effects of some pain meds after losing that versteeg deal

MarkGio is offline  
Old
02-15-2013, 12:57 PM
  #48
TheHudlinator
Registered User
 
TheHudlinator's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Victoria,BC
Country: Canada
Posts: 19,877
vCash: 57
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkGio View Post
Damn you're wheeling & dealing. Must be side effects of some pain meds after losing that versteeg deal
Lost Berglund already has 1/3 of versteeg's points this year in 1 game for me

TheHudlinator is offline  
Old
02-15-2013, 01:04 PM
  #49
Thumper17
Registered User
 
Thumper17's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Country: Canada
Posts: 567
vCash: 500
I'm waiting on a response from Space Penguins myself. Get on your trade accepting game fellas.

Thumper17 is offline  
Old
02-15-2013, 01:14 PM
  #50
MarkGio
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Country: Canada
Posts: 10,096
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheHudlinator View Post
Lost Berglund already has 1/3 of versteeg's points this year in 1 game for me
Details.








Minor details...

MarkGio is offline  
Closed Thread

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:58 PM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. ©2014 All Rights Reserved.