HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > Other Leagues > The KHL
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
The KHL Discuss the Continental Hockey League (Kontinentalnaya Hokkeynaya Liga).

3 games for Artyukhin - enough, or not enough ?

View Poll Results: is 3 games enough for Artyukhin ?
too much 1 1.64%
too little 55 90.16%
about right 5 8.20%
Voters: 61. You may not vote on this poll

Old
01-31-2013, 09:21 AM
Jussi
No strings on me

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by agent082 View Post
Another video:

http://news.sport-express.ru/2013-01-25/563032/

And this is how Jalasvaara looks now:

http://www.sovsport.ru/gazeta/article-item/584204

And if i read correctly Artyukhin is now taking back that statement he gave after beating (that he is sorry for injury) and is saying now that he was just defending his honour and healty because of that "very, very hard hit in the back".

Jussi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-31-2013, 06:46 PM
tuozzi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acallabeth View Post
Sorry, you didn't seem to get it.

Or the other way: another Finnish player who plays provocation game gets beat down by a Russian, and Finns are all around Internet crying, cursing Artyukhin and saying some "propaganda" nonsense. You are obviously not very well familiar with situation in Russia if you think that anyone in Russia is braiwashed by propaganda and cheers just because a foreign player gets injured. However, whenever somewhere Russians and Finns confront, we hear some **** from Finns all the time. I guess they are brainwashed too!

In the long end, I hope no one now thinks that Jalasvaara suffered some terrible injury or was a nice lamb. The "I've never seen anything like that!" was also just disproved.
All evidence now is "I hate Artyukhin" and "Assault from behind". Assault from behind, OK, that's why he did get suspended.

Sound about right.
I'm sure media in every country has its national bias, so yes to a degree we are brainwashed. However, this is so blatantly vicious attack that a bunch of Russians downplaying it speaks volumes of bias in that end. Or maybe it's just my blue-tinted glasses..

I really don't get all these excuses; Jalasvaara is an agitator, such things have happened before, he was not severely injured. That's all irrelevant, such actions should be easy enough to condemn based on there own merit, or lack thereof.

By the way, how do you disprove me not seeing something before. Have you seen me see such an assault or are you a psychic?

tuozzi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-01-2013, 09:55 AM
Jussi
No strings on me

Artyukhin not playing today "because Jalasvaara is not able to play" -Kasatonov to R-Sport.

Jussi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-15-2013, 12:38 PM
agent082

Jalasvaara is back in business. Has artyukhin been playing in any game after incident?

agent082 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-15-2013, 01:16 PM
zorz

that's it? I expected something more brutal when I was opening this thread to be honest.

zorz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-15-2013, 02:48 PM
Finnpin

R2 is a ****ing chicken. You never see him fighting a legit fighters. Always cheap shotting normal players and acting badass. What goes around comes around *****.

Finnpin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-16-2013, 07:18 AM
Acallabeth
Seriously coach?

Send a message via Skype™ to Acallabeth
Quote:
Originally Posted by agent082 View Post
Jalasvaara is back in business. Has artyukhin been playing in any game after incident?
5 minutes yesterday.

Acallabeth is offline   Reply With Quote