HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Development Camp - Day 1 (Loooong post....)

Old
07-10-2006, 05:29 PM
ForsbergForever
Red Rocket

vCash: 500
Just to clarify, Grabovsky will be playing where in 2006-07?

ForsbergForever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-10-2006, 05:30 PM
Whitesnake
Habs of steel

Quote:
Originally Posted by franchise player View Post
I would like to know more about Price too...

Was he using nhl-sized pads while other goalies had larger ones? And if so, who in the WHL and similar pads and who had the big pads?

Also, why wouldn't he start in TRI? Traded to another WHL team or Montreal plans on keeping him for 9 games?
Well, I was talking about Price and Pogge and how Pogge looked great since he was traded to a better team, had that funny look about that saying that well Pogge did use the bigger pads while Price wasn't......That was funny....Didn't ask if all the others were though....

Whitesnake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-10-2006, 05:30 PM
znk

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitesnake View Post
Traded from Tri-City not from us!!!!!

No worries there people!!!
I thought it was clear. "Traded to an other WHL team" But how would the habs know that?

znk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-10-2006, 05:32 PM
turnbuckle*

Quote:
Originally Posted by toshiro View Post
If you like to be rude thats fine but you don't seem to be a rocket scientest with your phony rumours. What do you do for a living?
It's not being rude, it's pointing out soemthing that has been regularly mentioned on this board. Why exactly would you quote his whole lengthy post, only to say "good stuff" ? - do you figure we're all dense and wouldn't be able to figure out who you were talking about, or are you the one that's dense? Considering your amateurish reply, i'm leaning towards the latter.

As for phony rumours....Come again? So you are another yellowbelly accusing me of being a liar? Takes a real man to do that.

Why exactly would I do that - make up a story about how a player interviewed? I merely reported what I was told by a scout - obviously that's hard for some of you to take because he ended up being a Hab pick - so I must have made it all up.

Funny thing is - if the Leafs would have drafted him, you and your types (people that jump to erroneous conclusions) would have been the first to laugh about how the Leafs had drafted an 'idiot', but since he ended up being a Hab, I must have made the whole thing up. Funny stuff!!

well....I'm a Hab fan too....think about it Einstein.

turnbuckle* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-10-2006, 05:32 PM
Dan K
HFBoards Partner

Send a message via MSN to Dan K
Quote:
Originally Posted by Forsberg4ever View Post
Likely Hamilton, with an outside shot of Montreal.

Dan K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-10-2006, 05:34 PM
Whitesnake
Habs of steel

Quote:
Originally Posted by znk View Post
I thought it was clear. "Traded to an other WHL team" But how would the habs know that?
Again, heard it was a rumor for them as well. They didn't seem to know it for sure but some heresay they've been hearing as well.....

Old
07-10-2006, 05:35 PM
toshiro
HFBoards Sponsor

Send a message via Yahoo to toshiro
Quote:
Originally Posted by turnbuckle View Post
It's not being rude, it's pointing out soemthing that has been regularly mentioned on this board. Why exactly would you quote his whole lengthy post, only to say "good stuff" ? - do you figure we're all dense and wouldn't be able to figure out who you were talking about, or are you the one that's dense? Considering your amateurish reply, i'm leaning towards the latter.

As for phony rumours....Come again? So you are another yellowbelly accusing me of being a liar? Takes a real man to do that.

Why exactly would I do that - make up a story about how a player interviewed? I merely reported what I was told by a scout - obviously that's hard for some of you to take because he ended up being a Hab pick - so I must have made it all up.

Funny thing is - if the Leafs would have drafted him, you and your types (people that jump to erroneous conclusions) would have been the first to laugh about how the Leafs had drafted an 'idiot', but since he ended up being a Hab, I must have made the whole thing up. Funny stuff!!

well....I'm a Hab fan too....think about it Einstein.
You are good with false assumptions and name calling. We can assume that your rumours are false conclusions that you draw.

toshiro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-10-2006, 05:36 PM
montreal
Go Habs Go

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomPlex View Post
There's the ever-so-famous Motel Rafael on St-Jaques near Angrignon which is at most a 10 minute drive from the arena. There are also a few more motels more up St-Jaques. I've created a map for you! Enjoy
Thanks, good map skills!

montreal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-10-2006, 05:37 PM
Whitesnake
Habs of steel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forsberg4ever View Post
As stupid as it sounds, I had so many things to ask him that the one thing I wanted to ask him was the Grabo's situation......and I totally didn't ask him anything at all about him. Well there's other days....

Old
07-10-2006, 05:38 PM
korky00

Mikus will play in chicoutimi!!!!!!!

thx for the report btw

korky00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-10-2006, 05:38 PM
montreal
Go Habs Go

Quote:
Again, heard it was a rumor for them as well. They didn't seem to know it for sure but some heresay they've been hearing as well.....
It makes a lot of sense for Tri City cause they are in big trouble for next season after losing the top 5 scorers along with some other players. Things don't look too good in Tri City at this point. I am hoping he gets traded to a team that has a strong chance of doing something in the playoffs, then after that he can join Hamilton!

montreal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-10-2006, 05:39 PM
habsprospects
Irresponsible User

crap, I just missed the first part of the camp news on sports 30

Habs Prospects website
habsprospects is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-10-2006, 05:41 PM
Marc the Habs Fan
Chucky breakout year

vCash: 626
Did anyone else see the Fischer interview on RDS? Something like ''I'll realise what it is being a Hab and the pressure that comes with it when I make a mistake and the Bell Center boos me.'' (big grin) Hilarious. He also added something like ''but if you go balls out on the ice and play for the jersey they have no choice but to accept you.''

Marc the Habs Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-10-2006, 05:42 PM
habsprospects
Irresponsible User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marc the Habs Fan View Post
Did anyone else see the Fischer interview on RDS? Something like ''I'll realise what it is being a Hab and the pressure that comes with it when I make a mistake and the Bell Center boos me.'' (big grin) Hilarious. He also added something like ''but if you go balls out on the ice and play for the jersey they have no choice but to accept you.''
yeah, that's when I started to see the report

habsprospects is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-10-2006, 05:49 PM
Whitesnake
Habs of steel

Oh! And by the way, just to assure all of you that Mikus is really headed for Chicoutimi......Timmins told me that he's taking French lessons!!!

Old
07-10-2006, 05:52 PM
Kafka

Quote:
Well I don't remember Hainsey that well at the rookie camp, but did he sign some autographs. Cause Fisher did for a small boy, looked really proud to do it, looked at a lot of people. I ''smelled'' no cockiness in his part, not one bit of it. The guy was truly glad to be there, and worked truly hard.
Great, because if someone wants to try to find what I wrote 5 years ago on Hainsey, it was precisely what you wrote.... its scary how similar the sentences are... I suspect you just cut and paste what I wrote on Hainsey at that time.

Kafka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-10-2006, 05:54 PM
Whitesnake
Habs of steel

Quote:
Originally Posted by znk View Post
Next time ask Timmins if he visits HFboards
I was really under the impression that he knew this board 'cause I said I was posting here, HF boards, and he didn't look like he didn't know what the hell I was talking about.

So I really think he knows.....

Old
07-10-2006, 05:59 PM
Freaky Habs Fan

Quote:
Yeah...I aws glad to see him talk like that. He wants to be a good player and he knows what he have to work on! A funny guy with a good hockey mind! I like him!

Freaky Habs Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-10-2006, 05:59 PM
TomPlex

Quote:
Originally Posted by montreal View Post
Thanks, good map skills!
No problem

TomPlex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-10-2006, 06:30 PM
Whitesnake
Habs of steel

Just was looking at our prospects picture and found the Traverse look-a-like....

It's Philippe Paquet. We'll see what he does tomorrow.

Old
07-10-2006, 09:13 PM
Whitesnake
Habs of steel

Toocoollisa;

Tried to PM you but you didn't select to receive a PM. So I have no idea what to do but to answer you via this thread.....

1- NO tickets needed, go in there, sit and enjoy.

2- I don't think there's any autograph sessions at the program. Though you easily can grab Kosty when he gets out of the ice. Or when they get in and out of the arena. Bus is there in the small parking, no problem asking them

3- Yes, he's most definately there. Do not appear as the most exuberant one, pretty quiet but sure is totally approchable.

We'll see you there!

Old
07-10-2006, 09:18 PM
znk

Quote:
Ok...I'll post it here too...since it appears no one is reading the thread where I posted the video.

http://media.putfile.com/Prospects-day-1

znk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-10-2006, 09:41 PM
Lambert Closse

if you can get a roster list with jersey 3's please post it.

Lambert Closse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-10-2006, 09:53 PM
Whitesnake
Habs of steel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lambert Closse View Post
if you can get a roster list with jersey 3's please post it.

Guys have no numbers and no names for this camp. Only Saturday will they have the regular jersey. I don't believe a list will then be available or maybe at the arena the same day.

I made my own list with their pictures for the guys I don't know. I've added if they shoots left or right, might be some kind of help....

Old
07-10-2006, 09:54 PM
Habbadasher

Thank you very much Whitesnake, I'm so glad some one else has the time to go.

Habbadasher is offline   Reply With Quote