HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Notices

Hamilton Bulldogs [24-30-6] & Wheeling Nailers 2012-2013 3.0

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old
02-16-2013, 06:21 PM
  #526
That
Registered User
 
That's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Toronto
Country: Canada
Posts: 1,961
vCash: 500
Pateryn scores again. Since 07-08 he has a career high of 3 goals in both the USHL and NCAA.

He has scored 3 goals in the last 6 games now.

That is offline  
Old
02-16-2013, 06:43 PM
  #527
Et le But
Moderator
 
Et le But's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: New York
Country: Argentina
Posts: 17,613
vCash: 500
Corey Pronman ‏@coreypronman

In first liked: Holland, Beaulieu, Pateryn for the #Habs, Kampfer for the #Wild.

Et le But is offline  
Old
02-16-2013, 07:06 PM
  #528
TennisMenace
Registered User
 
TennisMenace's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Buffalo
Country: United States
Posts: 1,643
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by That View Post
Pateryn scores again. Since 07-08 he has a career high of 3 goals in both the USHL and NCAA.

He has scored 3 goals in the last 6 games now.
I am rooting for him more than any other dman not named Tinordi in Hamilton. We traded Gravowski for him, so it's time to reap some benefits.

TennisMenace is offline  
Old
02-16-2013, 07:10 PM
  #529
TennisMenace
Registered User
 
TennisMenace's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Buffalo
Country: United States
Posts: 1,643
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by bcv View Post
He was good in the NHL last year, I don't know what make you say that he's not near the NHL..
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder I suppose.

TennisMenace is offline  
Old
02-16-2013, 08:39 PM
  #530
That
Registered User
 
That's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Toronto
Country: Canada
Posts: 1,961
vCash: 500
Bournival gets a hat trick in a 4-2 win.

Of course AHL live has to stop working right before his second goal

That is offline  
Old
02-16-2013, 08:48 PM
  #531
Marc the Habs Fan
Moderator
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Longueuil
Country: Canada
Posts: 49,976
vCash: 597
Great to see Bourny have a big offensive game. 2 assists for Tinordi and Holland too.

Marc the Habs Fan is online now  
Old
02-16-2013, 08:54 PM
  #532
Analyzer
#WeAreBoston
 
Analyzer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Renfrew, ON.
Country: Canada
Posts: 40,581
vCash: 500
How did Pateryn fair in his fight ? What did Dumont do ?

Big win for Tokarski.

Analyzer is offline  
Old
02-16-2013, 09:00 PM
  #533
dackelljuneaubulis02
Registered User
 
dackelljuneaubulis02's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 2,164
vCash: 500
Great for Bourny. Was his last one an empty netter? Anyone see the game?

dackelljuneaubulis02 is offline  
Old
02-16-2013, 09:06 PM
  #534
overlords
Global Moderator
Jack Arse
 
overlords's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Trolling Brian Wilde
Posts: 26,033
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by makbowles View Post
Great for Bourny. Was his last one an empty netter? Anyone see the game?
He probably even put the puck into the net on his ENG.

bourque

__________________



"overlords is one of my favorite people on this entire site." - Hfboards
overlords is online now  
Old
02-16-2013, 09:13 PM
  #535
Marc the Habs Fan
Moderator
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Longueuil
Country: Canada
Posts: 49,976
vCash: 597

Marc the Habs Fan is online now  
Old
02-16-2013, 09:28 PM
  #536
dackelljuneaubulis02
Registered User
 
dackelljuneaubulis02's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 2,164
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marc the Habs Fan View Post
Saw Avtsin on a few of those highlights. Not giving up on him yet.
Long live the longshots!

dackelljuneaubulis02 is offline  
Old
02-16-2013, 09:46 PM
  #537
montreal
Go Habs Go
 
montreal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Country: Balearic Islands
Posts: 23,291
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Analyzer View Post
How did Pateryn fair in his fight ?
Didn't look like either got many shots in but I'd say he lost the fight.


Pateryn has been impressive which is surprising since he missed most of the season, and yet he's now on the top pairing.

montreal is online now  
Old
02-16-2013, 09:50 PM
  #538
Analyzer
#WeAreBoston
 
Analyzer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Renfrew, ON.
Country: Canada
Posts: 40,581
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by montreal View Post
Didn't look like either got many shots in but I'd say he lost the fight.


Pateryn has been impressive which is surprising since he missed most of the season, and yet he's now on the top pairing.
And scoring goals.

Guy has impressed me, I'd say.

Analyzer is offline  
Old
02-17-2013, 04:28 AM
  #539
QuebecPride
@Etienne_Pouliot
 
QuebecPride's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Sherbrooke , Qc
Country: Martinique
Posts: 2,438
vCash: 500
Typical 3rd liner goals by Bournival.

One that deflects off him when Avtsin tries to pass it to him. Nice deflect on the 2nd goal, and the third was an empty netter from his own zone.

QuebecPride is offline  
Old
02-17-2013, 08:17 AM
  #540
Whitesnake
Habs of steel
 
Whitesnake's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Lorraine, QC
Country: Canada
Posts: 46,993
vCash: 500
How was Tokarski? Surely seemed that he was extremely bad on the 1st goal....but how about the rest of the game?

Whitesnake is online now  
Old
02-17-2013, 08:22 AM
  #541
Top Corner2
Registered User
 
Top Corner2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Posts: 1,537
vCash: 500
I think we around here underrate Pateryn....

Losing him was a big loss for this team and he may be our best & most ready D-man on the farm (after perhaps St.Denis)..

Top Corner2 is online now  
Old
02-17-2013, 09:02 AM
  #542
QuebecPride
@Etienne_Pouliot
 
QuebecPride's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Sherbrooke , Qc
Country: Martinique
Posts: 2,438
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Top Corner2 View Post
I think we around here underrate Pateryn....

Losing him was a big loss for this team and he may be our best & most ready D-man on the farm (after perhaps St.Denis)..
He might be a bit underrated due to the fact most of us don't get to watch NCAA games and because he spent 4 years in Michigan, but let's not get over our heads, shall we. He's more mature than most D, but there's no reason he shouldn't be, given that he's older than most prospects.

As for your second point. Tinordi is more ready than him. He's used to the tougher schedule and has been one of the best and most consistent player in a pitiful Hamilton team. If Bergevin were not to replace Bouillon next season, it's Tinordi's spot to lose.

QuebecPride is offline  
Old
02-17-2013, 09:45 AM
  #543
Hannibal
Brandon Prust FTW
 
Hannibal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 4,529
vCash: 500
What are the D pairing with everyybody healthy?

Hannibal is online now  
Old
02-17-2013, 09:52 AM
  #544
Marc the Habs Fan
Moderator
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Longueuil
Country: Canada
Posts: 49,976
vCash: 597
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal View Post
What are the D pairing with everyybody healthy?
Hard to say, full health hasn't happened since November and some of the kids are better now than they were then.

Beaulieu-Pateryn has generally been used as the top pair the last few weeks with FSD and Tinordi (back now) missing some time due to injury.

Last night it seemed like Tinordi played with Stejskal judging by the boxscore and Ellis was paired with DeSantis.

Marc the Habs Fan is online now  
Old
02-17-2013, 10:19 AM
  #545
PricerStopDaPuck
#PrayForBozon
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Saskatchewan
Country: Canada
Posts: 2,365
vCash: 250
Can someone right a paragraph on how Ellis tinordi and beaulieu are doing thanks in advance

PricerStopDaPuck is offline  
Old
02-17-2013, 01:44 PM
  #546
HCH
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: The Wild West
Country: Canada
Posts: 4,599
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by QuebecPride View Post
He might be a bit underrated due to the fact most of us don't get to watch NCAA games and because he spent 4 years in Michigan, but let's not get over our heads, shall we. He's more mature than most D, but there's no reason he shouldn't be, given that he's older than most prospects.

As for your second point. Tinordi is more ready than him. He's used to the tougher schedule and has been one of the best and most consistent player in a pitiful Hamilton team. If Bergevin were not to replace Bouillon next season, it's Tinordi's spot to lose.
I think you are both right in a way. It his difficult to compare Pateryn with Tinordi because Pateryn has played so little this year. Tinordi is younger and is more used to playing a longer schedule. He has arguably been the best defender but Pateryn hasn't been there to make a comparison. Pateryn is older but having played less may have more development upside to him than many think... in other words, he may be underrated as was posted.

HCH is offline  
Old
02-17-2013, 03:18 PM
  #547
Habaddict
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: toronto
Country: Canada
Posts: 827
vCash: 500
Certainly more pleasant to read Hamilton reports lately.
I expected Lablanc to come out of his slump, and it sounds like
he's doing that. I hope he hasn't lost much strength while fighting
that injury.
And it's nice to hear positive things about Tinordi, and Beaulieu
so often.
Is it now 5/6 they've won?

Habaddict is offline  
Old
02-17-2013, 04:09 PM
  #548
Analyzer
#WeAreBoston
 
Analyzer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Renfrew, ON.
Country: Canada
Posts: 40,581
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Habaddict View Post
Certainly more pleasant to read Hamilton reports lately.
I expected Lablanc to come out of his slump, and it sounds like
he's doing that. I hope he hasn't lost much strength while fighting
that injury.
And it's nice to hear positive things about Tinordi, and Beaulieu
so often.
Is it now 5/6 they've won?
Yup. 4 straight and 5 out of 6. Even with the change, Tokarski still helped them out.

Analyzer is offline  
Old
02-17-2013, 05:49 PM
  #549
Top Corner2
Registered User
 
Top Corner2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Posts: 1,537
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by QuebecPride View Post
He might be a bit underrated due to the fact most of us don't get to watch NCAA games and because he spent 4 years in Michigan, but let's not get over our heads, shall we. He's more mature than most D, but there's no reason he shouldn't be, given that he's older than most prospects.

As for your second point. Tinordi is more ready than him. He's used to the tougher schedule and has been one of the best and most consistent player in a pitiful Hamilton team. If Bergevin were not to replace Bouillon next season, it's Tinordi's spot to lose.
Well your 2 points are contradictory....but anyways...

you are probably right, they will probably fastrack Tinordi.....and I'm not opposed to that he is huge and steady...even if I still find him very clumsy at times.

Pateryn has looked better to me when I have seen them playing at the same time. He is just a solid 2 way contributor.

In any case my point was really that we always talk about the 3 guys (Beaulieau, Tinordi & Ellis) because they were CHL guys, but I'm just excited to add Pateryn to the mix.

Top Corner2 is online now  
Old
02-17-2013, 06:21 PM
  #550
HCH
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: The Wild West
Country: Canada
Posts: 4,599
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Top Corner2 View Post
In any case my point was really that we always talk about the 3 guys (Beaulieau, Tinordi & Ellis) because they were CHL guys, but I'm just excited to add Pateryn to the mix.
It is certainly nice to be able to talk about so many defensive prospects... some who are getting closer to playing for the Habs. Who cares if Tinordi is better than Pateryn, or vice versa. I would like to see both of them succeed. It would certainly add some size to the blueline.

HCH is offline  
Closed Thread

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:02 PM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2014 All Rights Reserved.