HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > New York Rangers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

OT Thread XIV: Hayley Williams - Ending Wars One Wink At a Time

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old
02-17-2013, 04:52 PM
  #126
TCRF
RICK. GNASH
 
TCRF's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Lancaster, NY
Country: United States
Posts: 19,573
vCash: 476
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hodgy OFWG View Post
what time you guys want to skype?
I'll be on when the others are

TCRF is offline  
Old
02-17-2013, 07:45 PM
  #127
Krams
what an tiem
 
Krams's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Albany, NY
Posts: 4,839
vCash: 69
SFW's Song of the Day #8--Prayer of the Refugee by Rise Against

Krams is offline  
Old
02-17-2013, 07:46 PM
  #128
Bob Richards
Mr. Mojo Risin'
 
Bob Richards's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Jersey
Country: United States
Posts: 51,486
vCash: 50
I don't need to listen to that song because I already have it on my iPod. SFW finally gets his due.

__________________


"New day, new hope. Richards Buyout 2014". -Ail
Bob Richards is offline  
Old
02-17-2013, 07:48 PM
  #129
Krams
what an tiem
 
Krams's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Albany, NY
Posts: 4,839
vCash: 69
The objective is to find everybody new music because my taste is superior.

Krams is offline  
Old
02-17-2013, 07:53 PM
  #130
BlueshirtBlitz
Rich Nash
 
BlueshirtBlitz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: New York
Posts: 19,705
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by SFW View Post
The objective is to find everybody new music because my taste is superior.
There's only room for one god of music in this thread.

It's me.

BlueshirtBlitz is offline  
Old
02-17-2013, 07:54 PM
  #131
The Perfect Paradox
Beyond Good and Evil
 
The Perfect Paradox's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Long Island, NY
Country: United States
Posts: 6,577
vCash: 500
That's a great song, SFW. I have a feeling many others have heard it too, though.

The Perfect Paradox is offline  
Old
02-17-2013, 07:55 PM
  #132
Bob Richards
Mr. Mojo Risin'
 
Bob Richards's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Jersey
Country: United States
Posts: 51,486
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueshirtBlitz View Post
There's only room for one god of music in this thread.

It's me.
Glad you recognize my importance.

Bob Richards is offline  
Old
02-17-2013, 07:56 PM
  #133
TCRF
RICK. GNASH
 
TCRF's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Lancaster, NY
Country: United States
Posts: 19,573
vCash: 476
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Richards View Post
Glad you recognize my importance.
well done.

TCRF is offline  
Old
02-17-2013, 07:59 PM
  #134
Krams
what an tiem
 
Krams's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Albany, NY
Posts: 4,839
vCash: 69
Quote:
Originally Posted by King Henrik 30 View Post
That's a great song, SFW. I have a feeling many others have heard it too, though.
I went obscure with the first five and got almost no feedback.

Krams is offline  
Old
02-17-2013, 08:36 PM
  #135
Krams
what an tiem
 
Krams's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Albany, NY
Posts: 4,839
vCash: 69

Krams is offline  
Old
02-17-2013, 08:40 PM
  #136
Lerb
Registered User
 
Lerb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Country: Canada
Posts: 9,438
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by SFW View Post
SFW's Song of the Day #8--Prayer of the Refugee by Rise Against
I like RA.

Lerb is offline  
Old
02-17-2013, 08:49 PM
  #137
Krampus
Call me Nils
 
Krampus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: NYC
Country: Austria
Posts: 19,497
vCash: 420
Extra ticket for Tuesday. Special offer for you guys, below face value or dinner

__________________
Krampus is offline  
Old
02-17-2013, 08:50 PM
  #138
Ave Maria
New Season New Dream
 
Ave Maria's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Westchester,NY
Country: Italy
Posts: 2,486
vCash: 500
Send a message via Skype™ to Ave Maria
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael Del Ziti View Post
Extra ticket for Tuesday. Special offer for you guys, below face value or dinner
might be able to

Ave Maria is offline  
Old
02-17-2013, 08:52 PM
  #139
Bob Richards
Mr. Mojo Risin'
 
Bob Richards's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Jersey
Country: United States
Posts: 51,486
vCash: 50
Love me some Rise Against. This is easily my favorite song of theirs.


Bob Richards is offline  
Old
02-17-2013, 08:53 PM
  #140
Krampus
Call me Nils
 
Krampus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: NYC
Country: Austria
Posts: 19,497
vCash: 420
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Richards View Post
Love me some Rise Against. This is easily my favorite song of theirs.

You played great in the last 2 minutes today

Krampus is offline  
Old
02-17-2013, 08:55 PM
  #141
Cmox
Registered User
 
Cmox's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Queens,NY
Posts: 4,259
vCash: 500
I think you guys would like a band called Static Radio Nj- melodic hardcore.

Cmox is offline  
Old
02-17-2013, 09:04 PM
  #142
TCRF
RICK. GNASH
 
TCRF's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Lancaster, NY
Country: United States
Posts: 19,573
vCash: 476
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael Del Ziti View Post
Extra ticket for Tuesday. Special offer for you guys, below face value or dinner
i wish I could...

TCRF is offline  
Old
02-17-2013, 09:24 PM
  #143
Krampus
Call me Nils
 
Krampus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: NYC
Country: Austria
Posts: 19,497
vCash: 420
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guess What View Post
i wish I could...
If you're here when Buffalo's in town, I can call up Thomas

Krampus is offline  
Old
02-17-2013, 09:39 PM
  #144
Gardner McKay
Moderator
What a time
 
Gardner McKay's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: SoutheastOfDisorder
Country: United States
Posts: 12,351
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by SFW View Post
SFW's Song of the Day #8--Prayer of the Refugee by Rise Against
One of my all time favorites.

__________________
"In the roll of the cosmic dice you win one heart and lose it twice before you know"
Gardner McKay is online now  
Old
02-17-2013, 09:41 PM
  #145
TCRF
RICK. GNASH
 
TCRF's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Lancaster, NY
Country: United States
Posts: 19,573
vCash: 476
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael Del Ziti View Post
If you're here when Buffalo's in town, I can call up Thomas
Not sure when they're in NYC and. You're kidding. Everyone knows that if I meet that Man my head will explode.

TCRF is offline  
Old
02-17-2013, 10:15 PM
  #146
Bob Richards
Mr. Mojo Risin'
 
Bob Richards's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Jersey
Country: United States
Posts: 51,486
vCash: 50
Just watched the music video for Drakes Started From The Bottom.

It was meh and the I got insanely distracted by the girl in the checkout line where they take a musical break.

Bob Richards is offline  
Old
02-17-2013, 10:21 PM
  #147
Ave Maria
New Season New Dream
 
Ave Maria's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Westchester,NY
Country: Italy
Posts: 2,486
vCash: 500
Send a message via Skype™ to Ave Maria
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Richards View Post
Just watched the music video for Drakes Started From The Bottom.

It was meh and the I got insanely distracted by the girl in the checkout line where they take a musical break.
dont want to even look at it, was she blonde?

Ave Maria is offline  
Old
02-17-2013, 10:25 PM
  #148
Killem Dafoe
Global Moderator
Regular Salad
 
Killem Dafoe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Land of Bad Drivers
Country: United States
Posts: 17,564
vCash: 50
Reasons I hate facebook.

1. People who take pictures of what they just cooked. Especially the ones who caption it with "Yum!"

2. Girls who take pictures of themselves on the beach and photoshop someone's name on them so they can say they're modeling.

3. People who post something that ends with "And now God saw you read this, repost to show how much you care or else you'll get testicular cancer."

4. Girls who post pictures of themselves standing in front of a mirror with their boobs hanging out, perfectly done hair and make-up, and the caption reads: "no make-up for this girl. she's ugly and she doesn't care"

5. Girls who post: "Staying in and getting drunk all by myself tonight because i don't have friends. Who wants to come over?

6. Any guy that responds to posts 4 or 5.

Killem Dafoe is online now  
Old
02-17-2013, 10:26 PM
  #149
Bob Richards
Mr. Mojo Risin'
 
Bob Richards's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Jersey
Country: United States
Posts: 51,486
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hodgy OFWG View Post
dont want to even look at it, was she blonde?
Look at it and gaze at 1:13. Its worth it.

Bob Richards is offline  
Old
02-17-2013, 10:33 PM
  #150
Lerb
Registered User
 
Lerb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Country: Canada
Posts: 9,438
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Killem Dafoe View Post
Reasons I hate facebook.

1. People who take pictures of what they just cooked. Especially the ones who caption it with "Yum!"

2. Girls who take pictures of themselves on the beach and photoshop someone's name on them so they can say they're modeling.

3. People who post something that ends with "And now God saw you read this, repost to show how much you care or else you'll get testicular cancer."

4. Girls who post pictures of themselves standing in front of a mirror with their boobs hanging out, perfectly done hair and make-up, and the caption reads: "no make-up for this girl. she's ugly and she doesn't care"

5. Girls who post: "Staying in and getting drunk all by myself tonight because i don't have friends. Who wants to come over?

6. Any guy that responds to posts 4 or 5.



YUM

Lerb is offline  
Closed Thread

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:05 PM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2015 All Rights Reserved.