HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > New York Rangers
Notices

OT Thread XIV: Hayley Williams - Ending Wars One Wink At a Time

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old
02-17-2013, 04:52 PM
  #126
Silence Of The Plams
All these feels
 
Silence Of The Plams's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Lancaster, NY
Country: United States
Posts: 16,367
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hodgy OFWG View Post
what time you guys want to skype?
I'll be on when the others are

Silence Of The Plams is offline  
Old
02-17-2013, 07:45 PM
  #127
Alphaphaget
Carpe dizzem
 
Alphaphaget's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Westchester, NY
Posts: 3,289
vCash: 400
SFW's Song of the Day #8--Prayer of the Refugee by Rise Against

Alphaphaget is offline  
Old
02-17-2013, 07:46 PM
  #128
Bob Richards
Global Moderator
Mr. Mojo Risin'
 
Bob Richards's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Jersey
Country: United States
Posts: 44,777
vCash: 50
I don't need to listen to that song because I already have it on my iPod. SFW finally gets his due.

__________________
Into the flood again; Same old trip it was back then.
Bob Richards is online now  
Old
02-17-2013, 07:48 PM
  #129
Alphaphaget
Carpe dizzem
 
Alphaphaget's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Westchester, NY
Posts: 3,289
vCash: 400
The objective is to find everybody new music because my taste is superior.

Alphaphaget is offline  
Old
02-17-2013, 07:53 PM
  #130
BlueshirtBlitz
Rich Nash
 
BlueshirtBlitz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: New York
Posts: 17,619
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by SFW View Post
The objective is to find everybody new music because my taste is superior.
There's only room for one god of music in this thread.

It's me.

BlueshirtBlitz is offline  
Old
02-17-2013, 07:54 PM
  #131
The Perfect Paradox
On hiatus.
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Long Island, NY
Country: United States
Posts: 6,459
vCash: 50
That's a great song, SFW. I have a feeling many others have heard it too, though.

The Perfect Paradox is offline  
Old
02-17-2013, 07:55 PM
  #132
Bob Richards
Global Moderator
Mr. Mojo Risin'
 
Bob Richards's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Jersey
Country: United States
Posts: 44,777
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueshirtBlitz View Post
There's only room for one god of music in this thread.

It's me.
Glad you recognize my importance.

Bob Richards is online now  
Old
02-17-2013, 07:56 PM
  #133
Silence Of The Plams
All these feels
 
Silence Of The Plams's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Lancaster, NY
Country: United States
Posts: 16,367
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Richards View Post
Glad you recognize my importance.
well done.

Silence Of The Plams is offline  
Old
02-17-2013, 07:59 PM
  #134
Alphaphaget
Carpe dizzem
 
Alphaphaget's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Westchester, NY
Posts: 3,289
vCash: 400
Quote:
Originally Posted by King Henrik 30 View Post
That's a great song, SFW. I have a feeling many others have heard it too, though.
I went obscure with the first five and got almost no feedback.

Alphaphaget is offline  
Old
02-17-2013, 08:36 PM
  #135
Alphaphaget
Carpe dizzem
 
Alphaphaget's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Westchester, NY
Posts: 3,289
vCash: 400

Alphaphaget is offline  
Old
02-17-2013, 08:40 PM
  #136
Cresto
Much .500
 
Cresto's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Country: Canada
Posts: 7,318
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by SFW View Post
SFW's Song of the Day #8--Prayer of the Refugee by Rise Against
I like RA.

Cresto is online now  
Old
02-17-2013, 08:49 PM
  #137
Kreider
My name is Nils
 
Kreider's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: NYC
Country: Austria
Posts: 15,430
vCash: 50
Extra ticket for Tuesday. Special offer for you guys, below face value or dinner

__________________
Kreider is offline  
Old
02-17-2013, 08:50 PM
  #138
Hodgy OFWG
New Season New Dream
 
Hodgy OFWG's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Westchester,NY
Country: Italy
Posts: 2,363
vCash: 500
Send a message via Skype™ to Hodgy OFWG
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael Del Ziti View Post
Extra ticket for Tuesday. Special offer for you guys, below face value or dinner
might be able to

Hodgy OFWG is online now  
Old
02-17-2013, 08:52 PM
  #139
Bob Richards
Global Moderator
Mr. Mojo Risin'
 
Bob Richards's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Jersey
Country: United States
Posts: 44,777
vCash: 50
Love me some Rise Against. This is easily my favorite song of theirs.


Bob Richards is online now  
Old
02-17-2013, 08:53 PM
  #140
Kreider
My name is Nils
 
Kreider's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: NYC
Country: Austria
Posts: 15,430
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Richards View Post
Love me some Rise Against. This is easily my favorite song of theirs.

You played great in the last 2 minutes today

Kreider is offline  
Old
02-17-2013, 08:55 PM
  #141
Cmox
Registered User
 
Cmox's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Queens,NY
Posts: 4,182
vCash: 500
I think you guys would like a band called Static Radio Nj- melodic hardcore.

Cmox is online now  
Old
02-17-2013, 09:04 PM
  #142
Silence Of The Plams
All these feels
 
Silence Of The Plams's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Lancaster, NY
Country: United States
Posts: 16,367
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael Del Ziti View Post
Extra ticket for Tuesday. Special offer for you guys, below face value or dinner
i wish I could...

Silence Of The Plams is offline  
Old
02-17-2013, 09:24 PM
  #143
Kreider
My name is Nils
 
Kreider's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: NYC
Country: Austria
Posts: 15,430
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guess What View Post
i wish I could...
If you're here when Buffalo's in town, I can call up Thomas

Kreider is offline  
Old
02-17-2013, 09:39 PM
  #144
Gardner McKay
Hey Hey...
 
Gardner McKay's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Abingdon, VA
Country: United States
Posts: 8,938
vCash: 1000
Quote:
Originally Posted by SFW View Post
SFW's Song of the Day #8--Prayer of the Refugee by Rise Against
One of my all time favorites.

__________________
"Never approach a bull from the front, a horse from the rear or a fool from any direction."
Gardner McKay is offline  
Old
02-17-2013, 09:41 PM
  #145
Silence Of The Plams
All these feels
 
Silence Of The Plams's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Lancaster, NY
Country: United States
Posts: 16,367
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael Del Ziti View Post
If you're here when Buffalo's in town, I can call up Thomas
Not sure when they're in NYC and. You're kidding. Everyone knows that if I meet that Man my head will explode.

Silence Of The Plams is offline  
Old
02-17-2013, 10:15 PM
  #146
Bob Richards
Global Moderator
Mr. Mojo Risin'
 
Bob Richards's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Jersey
Country: United States
Posts: 44,777
vCash: 50
Just watched the music video for Drakes Started From The Bottom.

It was meh and the I got insanely distracted by the girl in the checkout line where they take a musical break.

Bob Richards is online now  
Old
02-17-2013, 10:21 PM
  #147
Hodgy OFWG
New Season New Dream
 
Hodgy OFWG's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Westchester,NY
Country: Italy
Posts: 2,363
vCash: 500
Send a message via Skype™ to Hodgy OFWG
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Richards View Post
Just watched the music video for Drakes Started From The Bottom.

It was meh and the I got insanely distracted by the girl in the checkout line where they take a musical break.
dont want to even look at it, was she blonde?

Hodgy OFWG is online now  
Old
02-17-2013, 10:25 PM
  #148
Killem Dafoe
Moderator
modus operandi
 
Killem Dafoe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Land of Bad Drivers
Country: United States
Posts: 14,430
vCash: 263
Reasons I hate facebook.

1. People who take pictures of what they just cooked. Especially the ones who caption it with "Yum!"

2. Girls who take pictures of themselves on the beach and photoshop someone's name on them so they can say they're modeling.

3. People who post something that ends with "And now God saw you read this, repost to show how much you care or else you'll get testicular cancer."

4. Girls who post pictures of themselves standing in front of a mirror with their boobs hanging out, perfectly done hair and make-up, and the caption reads: "no make-up for this girl. she's ugly and she doesn't care"

5. Girls who post: "Staying in and getting drunk all by myself tonight because i don't have friends. Who wants to come over?

6. Any guy that responds to posts 4 or 5.

Killem Dafoe is online now  
Old
02-17-2013, 10:26 PM
  #149
Bob Richards
Global Moderator
Mr. Mojo Risin'
 
Bob Richards's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Jersey
Country: United States
Posts: 44,777
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hodgy OFWG View Post
dont want to even look at it, was she blonde?
Look at it and gaze at 1:13. Its worth it.

Bob Richards is online now  
Old
02-17-2013, 10:33 PM
  #150
Cresto
Much .500
 
Cresto's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Country: Canada
Posts: 7,318
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Killem Dafoe View Post
Reasons I hate facebook.

1. People who take pictures of what they just cooked. Especially the ones who caption it with "Yum!"

2. Girls who take pictures of themselves on the beach and photoshop someone's name on them so they can say they're modeling.

3. People who post something that ends with "And now God saw you read this, repost to show how much you care or else you'll get testicular cancer."

4. Girls who post pictures of themselves standing in front of a mirror with their boobs hanging out, perfectly done hair and make-up, and the caption reads: "no make-up for this girl. she's ugly and she doesn't care"

5. Girls who post: "Staying in and getting drunk all by myself tonight because i don't have friends. Who wants to come over?

6. Any guy that responds to posts 4 or 5.



YUM

Cresto is online now  
Closed Thread

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:17 PM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2014 All Rights Reserved.