HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > New Jersey Devils
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Tonight's Starting Goalie

Closed Thread

Old
12-18-2003, 06:41 AM
Wabs

vCash: 500
Tonight's Starting Goalie

I assume its brodeur
can someone confirm this????

Old
12-18-2003, 06:59 AM
NJ_Devil_Boy

vCash: 560
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wabs
I assume its brodeur
can someone confirm this????
I think it's safe to say assume Brodeur, but you could be surprised.

I hope Brodeur plays. He rarely has 2 bad games in a row. (knock on wood).

Old
12-18-2003, 09:09 AM
MattNJD

Send a message via AIM to MattNJD
If I'm Pat Burns, Marty sits tonight, assuming that Corey's groin is back to 100% healthy. Marty was played WAY to much so far, he needs a rest and nows a good time for it.

Old
12-18-2003, 09:16 AM
DevilFisch

Send a message via ICQ to DevilFisch Send a message via AIM to DevilFisch
I don't know, if I had to choose which game between Atlanta tonight and Buffalo tomorrow to start The Man in, I'd pick tonight. Give him a break against the Sabres.

Old
12-18-2003, 10:17 AM
nj666

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevilFisch
I don't know, if I had to choose which game between Atlanta tonight and Buffalo tomorrow to start The Man in, I'd pick tonight. Give him a break against the Sabres.
I have to disagree. Marty looked like he was hurting the last game. I'd say give Marty the night off tonight. I wouldn't want Marty to be hurt for an extended period of time. Schwab should play tonight. He's been a solid backup since he started his second stint with the Devils. Burns should play him against a worthy opponent to build up his confidence. Schwab can handle Atlanta. He should play against the Blackhawks also.

Old
12-18-2003, 10:52 AM
Unthinkable

vCash:
I'd start Brodeur tonight and give Schwab the game against Buffalo myself. Atlanta just had their ass handed to them so they will be most definately looking to get back on track ready to score 5 or 6 goals tonight. They had good regular season success against us last season with Dan Snyder scoring a few of his goals against Marty (RIP). We'll need our best in nets to prevent a blowout even with our D being solid I think.

Old
12-18-2003, 12:30 PM
I Hate Tie DOMI

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unthinkable
I'd start Brodeur tonight and give Schwab the game against Buffalo myself. Atlanta just had their ass handed to them so they will be most definately looking to get back on track ready to score 5 or 6 goals tonight. They had good regular season success against us last season with Dan Snyder scoring a few of his goals against Marty (RIP). We'll need our best in nets to prevent a blowout even with our D being solid I think.

Im going to the Buffalo game tomorrow. I want to see Marty play and not Corey. Corey can play tonight. And yes, it is all about what I want.

Closed Thread