HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Boston Bruins
Notices

Bruins Fall to Sabres 4-2

Old
02-18-2013, 07:53 AM
KrejciMVP

vCash: 500
I mean I never said the guy was Mario Lemiuex. Like I said, Pivotal role player for the Bruins and has helped them win a cup. I just like the way he plays, he's a playmaker, I was a big fan of Savard as well.

KrejciMVP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-18-2013, 07:56 AM
BrainOfJ
Call it a comeback

Quote:
Originally Posted by KrejciMVP View Post
I mean I never said the guy was Mario Lemiuex. Like I said, Pivotal role player for the Bruins and has helped them win a cup. I just like the way he plays, he's a playmaker, I was a big fan of Savard as well.
And a great playmaker at that. When he stops making the plays and the effort lacks, thats where people have an issue.

I dont think anyone expects krejci to be the perfect player, and even then..the perfect players have bad stretches as well(see Giroux) but we all have seen what hes capable of when putting the foot on the gas.

BrainOfJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-18-2013, 09:15 AM
LSCII
Dark Cloud

Quote:
Points in 4 of the last 5 games is hardly invisible. Are you going to cry about Krejci the whole day today like that other guy? I really don't feel like feeding the trolls today.
The only troll is you because you won't let anyone discuss this without acting like a petulant child.

LSCII is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-18-2013, 10:23 AM
KrejciMVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by LSCII View Post
The only troll is you because you won't let anyone discuss this without acting like a petulant child.

its a stupid argument. We are in 2nd in the east and a stanley cup contender, try to enjoy the good times.

KrejciMVP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-18-2013, 11:45 AM
LSCII
Dark Cloud

Quote:

its a stupid argument. We are in 2nd in the east and a stanley cup contender, try to enjoy the good times.
Being honest with an assessment doesn't mean you don't root for the team or that you don't think they're a contender. It just means you see the areas they need to improve upon if they really want to compete for another cup.

Do you think Neely, PC, and Julien are content or do you think they're looking at things that need to improve? Why some people here cannot handle an honest discussion about the team or players is beyond me. It's what drives me nuts, TBH. I love the team, and I think they're a top contender but that doesn't mean I can't see things they need to work on to be better.

LSCII is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-18-2013, 01:28 PM
SerenityRick

Send a message via AIM to SerenityRick
Why is this thread still active? Sabres game is old news.

SerenityRick is offline   Reply With Quote