HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Is Perezhogin ready for 2nd line Duty?

Old
07-11-2006, 07:58 PM
Moester

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Moester Send a message via MSN to Moester
Quote:
Originally Posted by SOLR View Post
Lats cant play in Hamilton(underage) and I think thats a factor in keeping him with the big boys. But yes I wouldnt be too surprised with him going back in the Q. But there is an aura of mystery around the special treatments he receives.
There's lots of truth there. I think we'll definitely see a lot from both players, but considering how long it takes for power forwards to develop...however if he wows people again at the development camp and during pre-season he might force a spot in the roster.

Moester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-11-2006, 08:12 PM
SOLR

I feel always very jiggy every summer when Gainey's annunce there will be an "undecided" spot on the roster for a young guy. I always feel its not really undecided and the management follow a pre-established path with the prospects, in this case, you can bank on Andrei Kostitsyn to "win" the spot. But there might be 2 spot if another one impress just so damn much.

SOLR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-11-2006, 11:39 PM
kostitsyn fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shtalenkov View Post
Seriously, i love perezhogin. Looking at our depth chart, he's the obvious 2nd line LW and should play with Ribeiro and Ryder, but is he ready for that task? We already know Ryder needs good linemates to produce, since he doesnt move that much.

The positive thing is that Perezhogin moves fast and skates well, and might be a nice fit with Ribeiro, since he aint so fast.
he will be a nice fit for plekanec like he was for the playoff but until we have ribeiro on the team we are in deep ... !!!!

kostitsyn fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-12-2006, 02:21 AM
Hackett
HF Needs Feeny

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shtalenkov View Post
Seriously, i love perezhogin. Looking at our depth chart, he's the obvious 2nd line LW and should play with Ribeiro and Ryder, but is he ready for that task? We already know Ryder needs good linemates to produce, since he doesnt move that much.

The positive thing is that Perezhogin moves fast and skates well, and might be a nice fit with Ribeiro, since he aint so fast.

I'm not sure how I would number my lines because the top 3 seem fairly balanced and offensive threats.

If perez and pleks play on the same line and pick up from where they left off in the playoffs, perez should be more than fine

Hackett is offline   Reply With Quote