HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

The Out of Town Thread part XLIX All talk from around the league here

Closed Thread

Old
02-18-2013, 03:40 PM
WakeUpNHL

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dharvey33 View Post
Palushaj has 3 actually.

Yep another player we let loose for nothing.
Is Palushaj gonna have an 'Eller vs Jets' game? lol

Old
02-18-2013, 03:41 PM
Mrb1p

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenny Powders View Post
Can you just stop? We dont ****ing care about Palushaj seriously. He couldnt get his groove here, happy he did it elsewere but he's just getting points because he just got traded. Remember Pouliot when he came here with 12 goals in 15 games...
Sorry I didn't go to the annual HF habs meeting about what we care or not... Damn i miss every convention.

He never got his chance here and I'm happy hes getting his chance now. Plain and simple, if you had a bad time today it's not my fault actually, so try and keep the respect level over the acceptable level, please. I don't come here to get insulted or to get disrepected on.

Old
02-18-2013, 03:42 PM
hockeyfan2k11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosso Scuderia View Post
It's one thing to whine that Palushaj didn't get a chance or we lost him for nothing but is he really better than any of our wingers? He didn't get the chance because he didn't deserved it. He's just not good enough simple as that.

A team that has Palushaj in its top 6 is a really bad team and he'd be useless on the bottom 6.
Gomez and Darche had more ice time. I'm not crying over Palushaj as he had opportunities to make a mark, but lets not act like he was put in the best situation. he's playing with good players now. Him getting points is not surprising.

Old
02-18-2013, 03:44 PM
WhiskeySeven
President of Canada

Who gives a **** about Palushaj? Colorado is a bad team, he'd never have gotten his chance here.

Old
02-18-2013, 03:46 PM
Mrb1p

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosso Scuderia View Post
It's one thing to whine that Palushaj didn't get a chance or we lost him for nothing but is he really better than any of our wingers? He didn't get the chance because he didn't deserved it. He's just not good enough simple as that.

A team that has Palushaj in its top 6 is a really bad team and he'd be useless on the bottom 6.
We have to ask ourselves... Was he a better option in the top 6 and the PP than Moen, Darche and Blunden ? Because we all know we saw alot of that last year.

Also I'm pretty sure that he couldve been compared to guys like Gionta, DD and Cole at the moment in our top 6.

Old
02-18-2013, 03:46 PM
Mrb1p

Quote:
Originally Posted by hockeyfan2k11 View Post
Gomez and Darche had more ice time. I'm not crying over Palushaj as he had opportunities to make a mark, but lets not act like he was put in the best situation. he's playing with good players now. Him getting points is not surprising.
This is what I should have said from the start

Old
02-18-2013, 03:47 PM
Rosso Scuderia

Quote:
Originally Posted by hockeyfan2k11 View Post
Like I said, he didn't get the opportunity to make a mark because he hasn't shown anything to deserve a chance (to play on the top 6) or simply because we had better wingers than him.

Last edited by Rosso Scuderia: 02-18-2013 at 03:55 PM.
Old
02-18-2013, 03:57 PM
Mrb1p

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrAzYNiNe View Post
SO PATHETIC. If you saw that Duchene goal, you know what I am talking about.
Quote:
Originally Posted by HankyZetts View Post
Holy crap, one of the worst calls I've ever seen in hockey. Avs-Nsh game Duchene was a good 5 feet offside on a breakaway and they let it go. You gotta see it, mind blowing!
Call was legitimate it bounced off craig smith skate

Old
02-18-2013, 03:58 PM
HankyZetts
Twi2ted

Palushaj is scrap. The goalie scored on himself today on his goal. Just one of those games where every shift is a goal, he's bound to get some points.

Old
02-18-2013, 04:00 PM
HankyZetts
Twi2ted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrb1p View Post
Call was legitimate it bounced off craig smith skate
I'm pretty sure that doesn't matter. The defense has to willingly bring the puck into his own zone for it to be onside.

Old
02-18-2013, 04:03 PM
Mrb1p

Quote:
I'm pretty sure that doesn't matter. The defense has to willingly bring the puck into his own zone for it to be onside.

83.2 Deflections / Rebounds When a defending player propels the puck out of his defending zone and the puck clearly rebounds off a defending player in the neutral zone back into the defending zone, all attacking players are eligible to play the puck. However, any action by an attacking player that causes a deflection/rebound off a defending player in the neutral zone back into the defending zone (i.e. stick check, body check, physical contact), a delayed off-side shall be signaled by the Linesman.
A puck that deflects back into the defending zone off an official who is in the neutral zone will be off-side (or delayed off-side, as appropriate).

Old
02-18-2013, 04:09 PM
Montreal Impact FC
.:| Champ's City |:.

Good for him i always tought he had potential... but never could take advantage of his opportunities... dont think he will succeed as a top 6 but anyways.. he has a good start stats wise in colorado so far... he was hopeless here.

Good luck to him.

Old
02-18-2013, 04:14 PM
Mrb1p

Palushaj wasnt good but hopeless ?

PPG player atm damn we let a star forward go.

Old
02-18-2013, 04:17 PM
CrAzYNiNe

Send a message via MSN to CrAzYNiNe
Quote:
83.2 Deflections / Rebounds – When a defending player propels the puck out of his defending zone and the puck clearly rebounds off a defending player in the neutral zone back into the defending zone, all attacking players are eligible to play the puck. However, any action by an attacking player that causes a deflection/rebound off a defending player in the neutral zone back into the defending zone (i.e. stick check, body check, physical contact), a delayed off-side shall be signaled by the Linesman.
A puck that deflects back into the defending zone off an official who is in the neutral zone will be off-side (or delayed off-side, as appropriate).
Good Job proving us both right.

Um... The Avs (offensive team) made a pass and deflected. It says it has to be the Preds to pass out of the zone and deflects back in.

This was a HORRIBLE call.

edit: Offensive team plays puck and deflects off a defensive player into the defensive players zone, is offside. From the rule you posted:However, any action by an attacking player that causes a deflection/rebound off a defending player in the neutral zone back into the defending zone (i.e. stick check, body check, physical contact), a delayed off-side shall be signaled by the Linesman.

Not sure how you were confused.

Old
02-18-2013, 04:20 PM
HankyZetts
Twi2ted

Quote:
83.2 Deflections / Rebounds When a defending player propels the puck out of his defending zone and the puck clearly rebounds off a defending player in the neutral zone back into the defending zone, all attacking players are eligible to play the puck. However, any action by an attacking player that causes a deflection/rebound off a defending player in the neutral zone back into the defending zone (i.e. stick check, body check, physical contact), a delayed off-side shall be signaled by the Linesman.
Yeah, that proves it was off-side. Total blown call, and a really ugly one at that.

Old
02-18-2013, 04:20 PM
CrAzYNiNe

Send a message via MSN to CrAzYNiNe
Quote:
Yeah, that proves it was off-side. Total blown call, and a really ugly one at that.
Glad the two of us can read.

Old
02-18-2013, 04:30 PM
Chris Cutter
Devil's Advocate

For those who are currently whining about Palushaj (not sure if serious to begin with) having success, it's funny I didn't see you condamn the move and ask for Bergy's head when it was made in the thread we had 10 days ago. I know somebody said that he wasn't given a fair chance (I think it was Andy) but no one cried about his departure and we all agreed that he wasn't good enough for our top 6 offensively and that he didn't fit the current identity to have a role on our bottom 6. So I better not see any whining on here...

Old
02-18-2013, 04:40 PM
habtastic

Just watched the end of the Col-Nsh game. So, Stasny and Duchene still do the high five on one leg. Thank god they dropped that other nonsense.

Anyone notice that at the boutique, there are three huge pictures on the wall facing outside? One of them is that great shot of the triple low 5. hehe

Old
02-18-2013, 04:48 PM
ClasslessGuy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dharvey33 View Post
Palushaj has 3 actually.

Yep another player we let loose for nothing.
Yes... management didn't want him anymore....

Old
02-18-2013, 04:51 PM
googlymoogly

Quote:
Originally Posted by WakeUpNHL View Post
Yeah Pouliot, what a tease that was! Someone said it best about Benny Chicken... "Million dollar body, but a ten cent head"
Ten cent head is being generous

Old
02-18-2013, 04:55 PM
Gary320

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Cutter View Post
For those who are currently whining about Palushaj (not sure if serious to begin with) having success, it's funny I didn't see you condamn the move and ask for Bergy's head when it was made in the thread we had 10 days ago. I know somebody said that he wasn't given a fair chance (I think it was Andy) but no one cried about his departure and we all agreed that he wasn't good enough for our top 6 offensively and that he didn't fit the current identity to have a role on our bottom 6. So I better not see any whining on here...
We didn't let him go.
We put him on waivers so he can be sent down to the AHL. What other choice did we have? We lost him, we didn't let him go.

Old
02-18-2013, 05:15 PM
Mrb1p

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrAzYNiNe View Post
Good Job proving us both right.

Um... The Avs (offensive team) made a pass and deflected. It says it has to be the Preds to pass out of the zone and deflects back in.

This was a HORRIBLE call.

edit: Offensive team plays puck and deflects off a defensive player into the defensive players zone, is offside. From the rule you posted:However, any action by an attacking player that causes a deflection/rebound off a defending player in the neutral zone back into the defending zone (i.e. stick check, body check, physical contact), a delayed off-side shall be signaled by the Linesman.

Not sure how you were confused.
Yup, that is humiliating, I think I read it wrong

Old
02-18-2013, 05:15 PM
Whitesnake
Habs of steel

The question is....did we give Palushaj a fair chance? If the answer is yes, we don't need to panic. If not....it's all about the players we let go for nothing without giving them a chance. IF he continues that way....but we have to be patient here (see D'Agostini..), it will sucks immensely...But we have to be more patient and not analyse a move after a good or bad stretch.

See the ones who were making that Bourque vs Cammalleri thread when Bourque was great and Cammy was a mess...suddenly if we do it now, it's more even and so on....

People are just forgetting what confidence do to people. He has it now....we will wait when he'll hit a bad stretch if he's able to regain it. That separates one-sequence wonder to a regular player in the NHL. But he is a Michigan boy...so I wouldn't worry about him...

Old
02-18-2013, 05:20 PM
Mrb1p

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitesnake View Post
The question is....did we give Palushaj a fair chance? If the answer is yes, we don't need to panic. If not....it's all about the players we let go for nothing without giving them a chance. IF he continues that way....but we have to be patient here (see D'Agostini..), it will sucks immensely...But we have to be more patient and not analyse a move after a good or bad stretch.

See the ones who were making that Bourque vs Cammalleri thread when Bourque was great and Cammy was a mess...suddenly if we do it now, it's more even and so on....

People are just forgetting what confidence do to people. He has it now....we will wait when he'll hit a bad stretch if he's able to regain it. That separates one-sequence wonder to a regular player in the NHL. But he is a Michigan boy...so I wouldn't worry about him...

I think thats the biggest point here I don't really care that we lost Palooshaje for X,Y or Z. I care because he never had his chance and he couldve been a part of our solution one day. But I'm happy he had the luck to land there.

Old
02-18-2013, 05:24 PM
Whitesnake
Habs of steel

Quote:
I think thats the biggest point here I don't really care that we lost Palooshaje for X,Y or Z. I care because he never had his chance and he couldve been a part of our solution one day. But I'm happy he had the luck to land there.
I just laugh at people who keeps saying, everytime we let go a player or traded a player and lost a trade that..."Anyway, he wouldn't have had a spot for him on the team...". You hear and read some people and if you're not aware, you'd think that the Habs were the Wings with some incredible team that was so strong that they had to get rid of people...

Closed Thread