HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > New York Rangers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

All Things Jerseys - Part VIII

Closed Thread

Old
02-18-2013, 09:40 AM
lhg39
Manny Malhotra Fan

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by jcman View Post
Also, I have two blank Lady Liberty jerseys, one white and one blue, is there a site where I can buy numbers, letters, and nameplates to sew on?
exclusivepro.com

icejerseys.com

Old
02-18-2013, 03:16 PM
jhnyr

Quote:
Originally Posted by lhg39 View Post
Thanks for the link, but unfortunately, that's not the style they used in the 93-94 season.

Old
02-18-2013, 03:37 PM
Ruotsalainen29
Zhoo-Zhitsu!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhnyr View Post
Thanks for the link, but unfortunately, that's not the style they used in the 93-94 season.
You can get a replica here:

http://www.customthrowbackjerseys.co...me-nhl-jersey/

Old
02-18-2013, 04:11 PM
jhnyr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruotsalainen29 View Post
That site has had quite a few problems. See here: http://www.sitejabber.com/reviews/ww...ackjerseys.com

I think I might go with the Mitchell & Ness online store. I don't really care for their M&N patch on the bottom of the jersey, but it's getting harder to find an authentic (or as close as you'd want to get) Moose jersey. One guy is selling one on eBay now for $500. That's pure, unadulterated insanity.

Old
02-18-2013, 04:17 PM
Silence Of The Plams
RICK. GNASH

vCash: 476
Quote:
That site has had quite a few problems. See here: http://www.sitejabber.com/reviews/ww...ackjerseys.com

I think I might go with the Mitchell & Ness online store. I don't really care for their M&N patch on the bottom of the jersey, but it's getting harder to find an authentic (or as close as you'd want to get) Moose jersey. One guy is selling one on eBay now for $500. That's pure, unadulterated insanity.
Try e-bay. Just got a nice search return

http://www.ebay.com/itm/AUTOGRAPHED-...item19d8f2324e

Old
02-18-2013, 04:19 PM
RangerFan09

Quote:
Just curious, but what's different? I was all of 8 when they won the cup, I remember the winning part, but details on the jersey aren't there. And I can't find a good picture to really compare too.

Old
02-18-2013, 04:21 PM
Silence Of The Plams
RICK. GNASH

Quote:
Originally Posted by RangerFan09 View Post
Just curious, but what's different? I was all of 8 when they won the cup, I remember the winning part, but details on the jersey aren't there. And I can't find a good picture to really compare too.

Bottom of the jersey.

Anyway; looking to trade for a blank authentic (Indo or CDN) Heritage jersey

Old
02-18-2013, 04:36 PM
McDunna with Fries

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guess What View Post

Bottom of the jersey.

Anyway; looking to trade for a blank authentic (Indo or CDN) Heritage jersey
The link you provided for the 2nd jersey is not what they wore in 1994.. CCM, not Reebok. The bottom of the jersey looks accurate to me.

Old
02-18-2013, 04:43 PM
Silence Of The Plams
RICK. GNASH

Quote:
Originally Posted by McDunna with Fries View Post
The link you provided for the 2nd jersey is not what they wore in 1994.. CCM, not Reebok. The bottom of the jersey looks accurate to me.
I posted what He is looking for first; Look how the stripes are thin and blocky. The white on our current blues extends all the way down. What JH is looking for this the first picture. Those are the true '94's. The Edge jersey I posted secondly was to show a quick comparison of the bottoms, and the sleeve striping.

Yet another of what he is search of:

this is what he's seen.

edit: My 2nd link was in comparison as well. please take the time to examine posts...

Old
02-18-2013, 08:06 PM
lhg39
Manny Malhotra Fan

Quote:

The striping on the Mitchell and Ness ones is slightly off. The blue stripes between the red and white ones are too thick. If yo do go the M&N route, at least wait for their next sale. They will probably have one for the playoffs.

Old
02-18-2013, 09:06 PM
mti79

So I have a question. My wife has a blank CCM blue jersey that she washed and then put in the dryer. Now the Rangers on the front is coming off. A few of the letters are pretty much off and others are now loose. Is there anyway to get this fixed? Can I send it somewhere or just hot glue it myself? Or is it just not worth the cost and should I just get her a new jersey.... she's been contemplating a new one for a while now anyway, but can't decide on a player. (Had Prucha, still isn't over that the team traded him....) She would want someone that she knows will be around for a while so she's leaning towards Hank. But she also thinks it would be great to get a McD jersey in time for our trip to Montreal in March so she can just smile and thank them for him....

Old
02-18-2013, 09:13 PM
Silence Of The Plams
RICK. GNASH

Quote:
Originally Posted by mti79 View Post
So I have a question. My wife has a blank CCM blue jersey that she washed and then put in the dryer. Now the Rangers on the front is coming off. A few of the letters are pretty much off and others are now loose. Is there anyway to get this fixed? Can I send it somewhere or just hot glue it myself? Or is it just not worth the cost and should I just get her a new jersey.... she's been contemplating a new one for a while now anyway, but can't decide on a player. (Had Prucha, still isn't over that the team traded him....) She would want someone that she knows will be around for a while so she's leaning towards Hank. But she also thinks it would be great to get a McD jersey in time for our trip to Montreal in March so she can just smile and thank them for him....
I'd try to fix it. NEVER throw those jerseys in the wash... I always clean mine with my man hands...
If you go the route of buying a new one, I think McD is good, obviously Hank is too!

Old
02-18-2013, 10:24 PM
JohnC

I hate being a college student. These damn jerseys are too expensive -_-

Old
02-18-2013, 10:26 PM
broadwayblue

Quote:
I hate being a college student. These damn jerseys are too expensive -_-
They are pricey...but I generally add 1 a season. And I typically do it either over the summer or if there's a good deal. Thing is, they are cheap compared to going to the Garden. lol

Old
02-18-2013, 10:29 PM
JohnC

Quote:
Originally Posted by broadwayblue View Post
They are pricey...but I generally add 1 a season. And I typically do it either over the summer or if there's a good deal. Thing is, they are cheap compared to going to the Garden. lol
Looks like my best bet is gonna be one every christmas.

I'm looking to get a McD heritage so I went in one of the stores in the Garden last night and read $355 that's just heightened ridiculousness

Old
02-18-2013, 10:39 PM
broadwayblue

Quote:
Looks like my best bet is gonna be one every christmas.

I'm looking to get a McD heritage so I went in one of the stores in the Garden last night and read $355 that's just heightened ridiculousness
Well that's just silly. Last month I picked up a couple authentic heritage jerseys from amazon for $130 (on sale from $250). I'm deciding who to put on it...but assuming that runs another $60 plus shipping I'm looking at $200 all in. Those are the kind of deals you can find every so often.

Old
02-18-2013, 10:50 PM
JohnC

Quote:
Well that's just silly. Last month I picked up a couple authentic heritage jerseys from amazon for $130 (on sale from $250). I'm deciding who to put on it...but assuming that runs another $60 plus shipping I'm looking at $200 all in. Those are the kind of deals you can find every so often.
Multiple jerseys for $130 total?!?

Old
02-18-2013, 10:52 PM
broadwayblue

Quote:
Multiple jerseys for $130 total?!?
No, $130 each...from $250. My all in cost after customization will be $200 per jersey.

Old
02-18-2013, 11:12 PM
JohnC

Quote:
No, $130 each...from $250. My all in cost after customization will be $200 per jersey.
That's still very good.

I have a feeling I'm gonna have a tough time finding a McD heritage in the smallest adult size at a reasonable price

Old
02-18-2013, 11:15 PM
broadwayblue

Quote:
That's still very good.

I have a feeling I'm gonna have a tough time finding a McD heritage in the smallest adult size at a reasonable price
Find a good deal on a blank heritage in your size and then customize it afterwards. It will cost less...and you can do it in stages if you are on a tight budget.

Old
02-18-2013, 11:21 PM
JohnC

Quote:
Find a good deal on a blank heritage in your size and then customize it afterwards. It will cost less...and you can do it in stages if you are on a tight budget.
It's a pain in the ass that NHL.com doesn't do customization for the 3rd jerseys, but I suppose I can find a blank and get it done at Cosbys

Old
02-19-2013, 10:06 AM
lhg39
Manny Malhotra Fan

Quote:
It's a pain in the ass that NHL.com doesn't do customization for the 3rd jerseys, but I suppose I can find a blank and get it done at Cosbys
Only size 54 is still on sale at $130.
The other sizes are back to $250. They price dynamically based on remaining inventory.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...A2L77EE7U53NWQ

Old
02-19-2013, 10:35 AM
JohnC

I wish it was easier to tell how legit a website is

http://www.newnhljerseyssupply.com/n...ys-p-2507.html

Obviously I know not to expect authentic for $70, but I wish there were some reviews on quality or something

Old
02-19-2013, 10:40 AM
lhg39
Manny Malhotra Fan

Quote:
I wish it was easier to tell how legit a website is

http://www.newnhljerseyssupply.com/n...ys-p-2507.html

Obviously I know not to expect authentic for $70, but I wish there were some reviews on quality or something
As a general rule, any site offering prices like that is selling bootlegs.
Any site that does not list an address and phone number is likely selling bootlegs. Any site that gives you a security warning when you try to go to it is likely selling bootlegs.

This site meets multiple criteria.

Old
02-19-2013, 11:02 AM
JohnC

Kinda figured.

I'm probably getting quite annoying but one more question where can I find reasonably priced Team USA Olympic jerseys?

Closed Thread