HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Central Division > Chicago Blackhawks
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Kruger Man Crush Thread

Old
02-17-2013, 03:50 AM
joe89

vCash: 500
Kruger was very good for Team Sweden in a 3rd line role. He seems to thrive when he has to do the hard work first, score second. He'll set up guys and score some garbage goals.

joe89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-19-2013, 05:15 AM
RobinDIF
Size doesn't matter!

You may not know this. But Krüger actually has a kid brother who is more talented than him. According to the local juniorexperts. But he doesn't have the work ethics and the determination that Marcus has. So his brother, Mĺns Krüger, who is now 20 years old has only made it to the 3rd tier league in Sweden. Which would basically mean ECHL for you guys. Talent is irrevelant if you dont have the other things.

I know for a fact that during Marcus time in Djurgĺrdens juniorsystem he had some pretty serious injuries. Cause they brought him up to fast. He was too small. He got hurt all the time. But.. he didn't say anything. He had a fractured bone in his foot but decided to not tell anyone cause he didn't want to miss any games.

It would be interesting to see and updated figure on his weight. Cause the agent and also a friend of mine who meet him this summer sweared he was at least 20 pounds heavier than last season.

Edit: Sorry If I go on and on about this kid too much on here.

RobinDIF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-19-2013, 05:33 AM
Bubba88
Toews = Savior

sorry? keep those infos coming and tell us more

Bubba88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-19-2013, 10:31 AM
Chris Hansen
THESE LEGS ARE FRESH

Keep those posts coming if you have more, RobinDIF. Very interesting.

Liking Kruger more and more every game. The wonders, I tell you, of playing a role that you're suited for...

Still, I went too far on judging him last year and am very happy to be eating crow about it.

Chris Hansen is offline   Reply With Quote