HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > Fantasy Hockey Talk > EA Sports NHL
EA Sports NHL Discussion forum for EA Sports NHL video games.

[360][WESTERN Super League]*2014-15 * *BUF, FLA, NYI, PIT, TOR, VAN available*

Old
02-18-2013, 05:32 PM
Inside McKenzie

vCash: 500
OFFSEASON SCHEDULE

(subject to change, but with at least a day's notice. Sims will happen roughly around 2pm PT.)

February 18, 2013) [COMPLETED]
  • Cup Finals completed
  • Schedule advanced to draft
  • Remember to set your draft priority lists
  • OFF SEASON TRADING WINDOW - only window to make trades between the cup finals and July 1

Wednesday, Feb 20 [COMPLETED]
  • Trades processed
  • Draft Completed
  • First day to re-sign players (4 days and 4 chances to make offers)

Thursday, Feb 21 [COMPLETED]
  • Second day to re-sign players

Friday, Feb 22[B] [COMPLETED]
  • Third day to re-sign players

Saturday, Feb 23 [COMPLETED]
  • Last chance to make offers and re-sign players (although you retain rights to RFAs you have given qualifying offers to)

Sunday, Feb 24
  • July 1. Unsigned players are released to free agency as unrestricted or restricted. Make offers to free agents.

Monday, Feb 25
  • July 2. Make further offers. From here on out the offseason advances in 15 day blocks, with the schedule advanced every afternoon.

Last edited by Inside McKenzie: 02-23-2013 at 04:18 PM.
Inside McKenzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-18-2013, 08:43 PM
Inside McKenzie

Open teams:

Anaheim
Calgary
Dallas
Florida
Montreal
San Jose
Toronto
Winnipeg
Vancouver

We have a lot of open teams now. We had a good response on the activity check with only two for me to check on, one I'm pretty sure is staying, the other I will find out about. Now would be a good time to invite people you know into the league.

Last edited by Inside McKenzie: 02-19-2013 at 12:36 AM.
Old
02-18-2013, 09:42 PM
Inside McKenzie

The Panthers agreed with LA to complete their series by today, then to start completing it at 7pm tonight, and failed to show up.

The Panthers have been removed due to this, and scheduling problems throughout the playoffs

Old
02-18-2013, 09:47 PM
Inside McKenzie

Schedule advanced. LA Kings win the cup through sim, in 7 games. Congrats -- sort of lol.

Old
02-18-2013, 10:34 PM
Rielly4

ive been trying my hardest to complete the series with L.A, simming it is one thing but kicking me out is taking it way too far... I had played the most games in the season out of anyone and was not disresctful to anyone in this league.

Ive been messaging wokeup all week trying to arrange it, i went out to watch the leaf game and my buddys didnt wanna leave for another hour, so i stayed for an extra hour... Im sorry that i missed an hour but you kicking me is taking it way too far as i was an active member of this league who was nothing but respectful.

Rielly4 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
02-18-2013, 10:49 PM
Rielly4

its just sad that i got kicked, i was looking forward to next season as i enjoyed the league and thought i was pretty active and communicated as much as possible with my playoff series members, yes L.A gave me his phone number but its long distance and i cant text him... I messaged him on Xbox and the boards and i was an hour late as i said... But all season long i was messaging all the people i had games against and was playing as many games as possible, yes i got a little busier in playoff time, but i was still in contact with league members... There is no way i deserve to be kicked for inactivity... Unless there is another reason.

Rielly4 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
02-18-2013, 11:32 PM
Inside McKenzie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rielly4 View Post
its just sad that i got kicked, i was looking forward to next season as i enjoyed the league and thought i was pretty active and communicated as much as possible with my playoff series members, yes L.A gave me his phone number but its long distance and i cant text him... I messaged him on Xbox and the boards and i was an hour late as i said... But all season long i was messaging all the people i had games against and was playing as many games as possible, yes i got a little busier in playoff time, but i was still in contact with league members... There is no way i deserve to be kicked for inactivity... Unless there is another reason.
You were going to be kicked out last round at 2pm that one particular day, but I got delayed and didn't get home until 5pm, and fortunately for you, you had shown up at about 2:30, so you were just barely spared. Yet, you seem to think this is entirely out of nowhere.

You had told me that you would finish the series monday with the kings. Then some issue happened this afternoon. Ok. The kings then tell me you told him you'd be on at 7pm. I waited until 7:40pm to remove you. That you have had scheduling issues in these playoffs is an understatement. You got the benefit of the doubt early on as you have been in the league all season and active, but you have more than used up any of that cache or benefit of the doubt that you may have had.

Regarding other reasons, your participation in this league was going to be reviewed after the season anyway due to what I mentioned in one of the several messages I already sent you privately on xbox live an hour ago, but the scheduling issues alone were sufficient for me to remove you. You are allowed to disagree, you are just no longer allowed in this league.

Time to move on, there are other leagues (eastern based) out there that you would likely fit into better. You are usually online at times when most of the league is not anyway, and have complained at times about that.

Anyway, enough said on this matter.

Old
02-18-2013, 11:51 PM
JR C Tendy

i feel that the removal of florida's gm is uncalled for, he has by far been them most committed gm in the league besides jumbo, and insider mckenzie, i feel that its pretty corrupt that half the teams blew off the reg season and not much was said, but because of one series, were things didn't go as planned you remove him.

i have had a fairly good experience in this league, and it is sad that because of these events i will now have to leave a team that i had a great time building, only because of sour grapes because of my buddy being unfairly removed.

all this being said i do believe as you did with several other players, florida should be given another chance.

JR C Tendy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-19-2013, 12:25 AM
Inside McKenzie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inside McKenzie View Post
You were going to be kicked out last round at 2pm that one particular day, but I got delayed and didn't get home until 5pm, and fortunately for you, you had shown up at about 2:30, so you were just barely spared. Yet, you seem to think this is entirely out of nowhere.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JR C Tendy View Post
i feel that the removal of florida's gm is uncalled for, he has by far been them most committed gm in the league besides jumbo, and insider mckenzie, i feel that its pretty corrupt that half the teams blew off the reg season and not much was said, but because of one series, were things didn't go as planned you remove him.

i have had a fairly good experience in this league, and it is sad that because of these events i will now have to leave a team that i had a great time building, only because of sour grapes because of my buddy being unfairly removed.

all this being said i do believe as you did with several other players, florida should be given another chance.
see bolded

Old
02-19-2013, 12:29 AM
JR C Tendy

yes but he did come on shortly after, and due to how committed he was during the reg season, her deserves another chance

Old
02-19-2013, 12:36 AM
Inside McKenzie

Quote:
yes but he did come on shortly after, and due to how committed he was during the reg season, her deserves another chance
he came on 1 hour and 26 minutes later. that is not shortly after. This was not an isolated incident.

Anyway good luck in your other leagues, take care.

Old
02-19-2013, 12:50 AM
JR C Tendy

ok, well if you do decide to allow florida back in, please message me as i would be more then happy to resume as Vancouver's gm

Old
02-19-2013, 05:39 AM
EggsBenedict
Cucumbersasquatch

Quote:

EggsBenedict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-19-2013, 11:08 AM
balnky19*

can i take Toronto

balnky19* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-19-2013, 01:54 PM
Malakian#13

Send a message via Yahoo to Malakian#13
Columbus is looking to wheel and deal!

Malakian#13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-19-2013, 04:00 PM
Inside McKenzie

Please welcome the lund, xX B I G Lund to the league as the new SJ Sharks GM.

Old
02-19-2013, 04:32 PM
ishbob

ill take montreal

ishbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-19-2013, 04:34 PM
Inside McKenzie

Quote:
Originally Posted by balnky19 View Post
can i take Toronto
Quote:
Originally Posted by ishbob View Post
ill take montreal
hey guys, have you read the first page of the thread? are you in the west, or in the east but available to play later in the evening when west coast people are on? do you have any lag issues with people on the west coast?

what are your gamertags? also need to apply in game

Old
02-19-2013, 04:45 PM
ishbob

yeah im west and my gamertag is isherbob i applied in game

ishbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-19-2013, 05:17 PM
Inside McKenzie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ishbob View Post
yeah im west and my gamertag is isherbob i applied in game
ok accepted as montreal

Old
02-19-2013, 07:30 PM
jonyro84

looking to shed some salary

jonyro84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-19-2013, 08:48 PM
Inside McKenzie

Remember to checkout the trade block thread! Chicago has got the offseason ball rolling there

Old
02-19-2013, 11:15 PM
Inside McKenzie

Reminder: Trades will be processed, and draft completed at 2pm PT tommorrow, wednesday. This is your last chance to make trades until July 1 free agency.

See offseason schedule

Old
02-20-2013, 12:13 AM
Mclovinz1t

Paul Gaustad
Teuvo Teravainen

Martin Gernat
2014 3rd pick
Ben Eager(expiring contract, needed for league approval.)

Mclovinz1t is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-20-2013, 09:46 AM
Gerbox 360

Is Anaheim still available? I'd be interested in taking them. xbox username is Gerbox 360.

Gerbox 360 is offline   Reply With Quote