HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > New York Rangers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

HF-NYR Fantasy Keeper League 2.0 - The Revival (Sign up, Choose Teams)

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old
02-19-2013, 09:49 PM
  #76
Gardner McKay
Moderator
Niles, Pls.
 
Gardner McKay's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Atlanta
Country: United States
Posts: 10,737
vCash: 50
If you need any help Del Ziti... just let me know.

__________________
Gardner McKay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-19-2013, 09:50 PM
  #77
nyrpassion
Vetted.
 
nyrpassion's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Washington DC
Country: United States
Posts: 4,286
vCash: 500
Oliver Ekman-Larsson + PHX's 2012 1st
for
Ryan Smyth +Nick Schultz + Cory Potter + Theo Peckham

Mikkel Boedker and Brandon Gormley
for
Ladislav Smid, Oscar Klefbom, and Ben Eager



I went to the Phoenix board with this and I literally got barred and exiled from ever posting there again cuz I "ruined and destroyed their team" hahah

nyrpassion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-19-2013, 10:18 PM
  #78
Killem Dafoe
Moderator
k.
 
Killem Dafoe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Land of Bad Drivers
Country: United States
Posts: 15,940
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by nyrpassion View Post
also, hope i dont go balls out again and make RIDICULOUS trade, that just killed the game haha
Were you the OEL trade? That was pretty brutal. lol

You have EDM now so be as stingy as possible.

Edit: NVM just saw above post. It was you! lol In that case, I'll give you Moen for Eberle

Killem Dafoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-19-2013, 10:21 PM
  #79
nyrpassion
Vetted.
 
nyrpassion's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Washington DC
Country: United States
Posts: 4,286
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Killem Dafoe View Post
Were you the OEL trade? That was pretty brutal. lol

You have EDM now so be as stingy as possible.

Edit: NVM just saw above post. It was you! lol In that case, I'll give you Moen for Eberle
haha, i got the Caps now know too much about them
OV for Galchenyuk + Prust

nyrpassion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-19-2013, 10:23 PM
  #80
Killem Dafoe
Moderator
k.
 
Killem Dafoe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Land of Bad Drivers
Country: United States
Posts: 15,940
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by nyrpassion View Post
haha, i got the Caps now know too much about them
OV for Galchenyuk + Prust
Already starting with tantalizing me.

Killem Dafoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-19-2013, 10:59 PM
  #81
Krampus
Call me Nils
 
Krampus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: NYC
Country: Austria
Posts: 17,884
vCash: 500
6 spots left, and will accept people on a wait list

Remember, you are taking over the whole organization, including their draft picks, and all prospects.

Trade/FA Agents: me, Killem, OG Blue, Nvincent, and someone (would prefer a returning player)
Cap hit counts, and NTC/NMCs are in effect. Caps, and details to individuals' NTCs can be found on Capgeek

Trade Committee acts as the role of players (resigning and NTCs in trades)

You can keep it realistic or not. You can completely rebuild your team, or stick with what you've got
Once we're full, the roster thread will go up, where you need to keep track of lineups AND CAP

ALL TRADES MUST BE SENT TO A AGENT, AND CONFIRMED BEFORE BEING COMPLETED

__________________
Krampus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-19-2013, 11:10 PM
  #82
Killem Dafoe
Moderator
k.
 
Killem Dafoe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Land of Bad Drivers
Country: United States
Posts: 15,940
vCash: 50
Edit:

That's cool. Unless we have people who want to be on the committee who couldn't grab a team.

Killem Dafoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-19-2013, 11:11 PM
  #83
Killem Dafoe
Moderator
k.
 
Killem Dafoe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Land of Bad Drivers
Country: United States
Posts: 15,940
vCash: 50
Up to you though. It's just a thought.

Killem Dafoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-19-2013, 11:25 PM
  #84
Kershaw
 
Kershaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Country:
Posts: 25,519
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael Del Ziti View Post
I have OG Blue down, need 3 more (5 total)
Want in? Kershaw?
Sure.

Kershaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-20-2013, 12:26 AM
  #85
The Dark Passenger
HFNYR Blues GM
 
The Dark Passenger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Vermont -> Florida
Country: United States
Posts: 1,352
vCash: 500
Damn it. Wish I could have stuck with the Blues

I guess I'll take

The Dark Passenger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-20-2013, 12:28 AM
  #86
Krampus
Call me Nils
 
Krampus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: NYC
Country: Austria
Posts: 17,884
vCash: 500
Good to have ya back! Almost there

Krampus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-20-2013, 07:20 AM
  #87
EpicDing
The Fellowship
 
EpicDing's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Long Island
Country: United States
Posts: 1,652
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael Del Ziti View Post
6 spots left, and will accept people on a wait list

Remember, you are taking over the whole organization, including their draft picks, and all prospects.

Trade/FA Agents: me, Killem, OG Blue, Nvincent, and someone (would prefer a returning player)
Cap hit counts, and NTC/NMCs are in effect. Caps, and details to individuals' NTCs can be found on Capgeek

Trade Committee acts as the role of players (resigning and NTCs in trades)

You can keep it realistic or not. You can completely rebuild your team, or stick with what you've got
Once we're full, the roster thread will go up, where you need to keep track of lineups AND CAP

ALL TRADES MUST BE SENT TO A AGENT, AND CONFIRMED BEFORE BEING COMPLETED
Will the rosters be the actual current roster, or the NHL 13 ones?

EpicDing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-20-2013, 08:12 AM
  #88
Cresto
In the pantry
 
Cresto's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Country: Canada
Posts: 8,208
vCash: 500

Cresto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-20-2013, 08:25 AM
  #89
BrianLeetch2
Registered User
 
BrianLeetch2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Toms River NJ
Country: United States
Posts: 703
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to BrianLeetch2 Send a message via MSN to BrianLeetch2
Ill take Hurricanes if still available

BrianLeetch2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-20-2013, 11:32 AM
  #90
Krampus
Call me Nils
 
Krampus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: NYC
Country: Austria
Posts: 17,884
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by EpicDing View Post
Will the rosters be the actual current roster, or the NHL 13 ones?
Actual rosters

Krampus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-20-2013, 11:44 AM
  #91
Cresto
In the pantry
 
Cresto's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Country: Canada
Posts: 8,208
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael Del Ziti View Post
Actual rosters
inj included?

Cresto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-20-2013, 11:53 AM
  #92
Krampus
Call me Nils
 
Krampus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: NYC
Country: Austria
Posts: 17,884
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by JCresty View Post
inj included?
Injuries are off during the sim, but guys who aren't playing (Pronger, Savard, Sauer Brothers) will be out

Krampus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-20-2013, 11:56 AM
  #93
Krampus
Call me Nils
 
Krampus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: NYC
Country: Austria
Posts: 17,884
vCash: 500
Question for my agents:

It was suggested that we redo the first 2 rounds of the draft to get people into it, and let them fix their team.
Thoughts?

Krampus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-20-2013, 12:09 PM
  #94
Killem Dafoe
Moderator
k.
 
Killem Dafoe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Land of Bad Drivers
Country: United States
Posts: 15,940
vCash: 50
If people aren't going to be into it unless there is a redo of the draft that's a problem imo lol. Just keep the teams as they are, allow a certain time period where people can trade (a week or whatever) And then you can edit all the teams and start the season. That's my opinion though, whatever everyone else wants to do is fine with me.

Killem Dafoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-20-2013, 12:29 PM
  #95
nyrpassion
Vetted.
 
nyrpassion's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Washington DC
Country: United States
Posts: 4,286
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael Del Ziti View Post
Question for my agents:

It was suggested that we redo the first 2 rounds of the draft to get people into it, and let them fix their team.
Thoughts?
That'd be interesting, although it would be pretty time consuming way to start right off. You think it be good if we put it to vote once we have all the GM's? And as Killem said, I'm down either way. haha

nyrpassion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-20-2013, 12:30 PM
  #96
Krampus
Call me Nils
 
Krampus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: NYC
Country: Austria
Posts: 17,884
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by nyrpassion View Post
That'd be interesting, although it would be pretty time consuming way to start right off. You think it be good if we put it to vote once we have all the GM's?
Gonna do that. It didn't take too long last time

Krampus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-20-2013, 12:40 PM
  #97
Blueblood9
Registered User
 
Blueblood9's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 1,080
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael Del Ziti View Post
Gonna do that. It didn't take too long last time

I dunno if i like this would make my life a lil harder might have to put number 1 on the market

Blueblood9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-20-2013, 12:59 PM
  #98
Cresto
In the pantry
 
Cresto's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Country: Canada
Posts: 8,208
vCash: 500
Definitely will need help with this, guys. I have no clue what's going on

Cresto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-20-2013, 01:04 PM
  #99
Killem Dafoe
Moderator
k.
 
Killem Dafoe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Land of Bad Drivers
Country: United States
Posts: 15,940
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael Del Ziti View Post
Gonna do that. It didn't take too long last time
Wouldn't it make more sense to just start us off asap with the actual rosters though? i mean last game it was understandable because the draft hadn't happened yet. I think redoing the draft would be weird because some of these rookies have played a handful of games for their teams now. They are on the team, I don't see why they should be taken away from the team. Just my 2 cents.

Killem Dafoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-20-2013, 01:06 PM
  #100
Blueblood9
Registered User
 
Blueblood9's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 1,080
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Killem Dafoe View Post
Wouldn't it make more sense to just start us off asap with the actual rosters though? i mean last game it was understandable because the draft hadn't happened yet. I think redoing the draft would be weird because some of these rookies have played a handful of games for their teams now. They are on the team, I don't see why they should be taken away from the team. Just my 2 cents.
does time neccessarily matter we will catch up eventually. maybe sim 2 weeks a pop to catch up. then sim once a week.

Blueblood9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:03 AM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2014 All Rights Reserved.