HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > Fantasy Hockey Talk > EA Sports NHL
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
EA Sports NHL Discussion forum for EA Sports NHL video games.

[360][WESTERN Super League]*2014-15 * *BUF, FLA, NYI, PIT, TOR, VAN available*

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old
02-20-2013, 11:24 AM
  #601
phillythunder21
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 204
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerbox 360 View Post
Is Anaheim still available? I'd be interested in taking them. xbox username is Gerbox 360.
Jumbo or Censored will have to verify but i believe they are. just know that Anaheim is definitely in a rebuild mode in this league, and if you are not okay with that please pick a different team. Last 3 Ducks GMs joined then were inactive before leaving or getting the boot because their roster wasn't what people were expecting

phillythunder21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-20-2013, 02:59 PM
  #602
jonyro84
Registered User
 
jonyro84's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: rancho cucamonga, ca
Posts: 838
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mclovinz1t View Post

Paul Gaustad
Teuvo Teravainen


Martin Gernat
2014 3rd pick
Ben Eager(expiring contract, needed for league approval.)
confirm

jonyro84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-20-2013, 03:07 PM
  #603
jonyro84
Registered User
 
jonyro84's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: rancho cucamonga, ca
Posts: 838
vCash: 500

Dave Bolland(**Rights)UFA
Jimmy Hayes(**Rights)RFA
2014 3rd rd pick(Winnipeg)


Dan Boyle(**Rights)UFA
2014 1st rd pick(Montreal)
2014 2nd rd pick(San Jose)

jonyro84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-20-2013, 03:09 PM
  #604
TheLund
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 250
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonyro84 View Post

Dave Bolland(**Rights)UFA
Jimmy Hayes(**Rights)RFA
2014 3rd rd pick(Winnipeg)


Dan Boyle(**Rights)UFA
2014 1st rd pick(Montreal)
2014 2nd rd pick(San Jose)


Confirm

TheLund is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-20-2013, 03:22 PM
  #605
balnky19*
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 99
vCash: 500
Im in the east but can play late and i havent had any lag issues

balnky19* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-20-2013, 03:39 PM
  #606
Inside McKenzie
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 1,230
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerbox 360 View Post
Is Anaheim still available? I'd be interested in taking them. xbox username is Gerbox 360.
Quote:
Originally Posted by phillythunder21 View Post
Jumbo or Censored will have to verify but i believe they are. just know that Anaheim is definitely in a rebuild mode in this league, and if you are not okay with that please pick a different team. Last 3 Ducks GMs joined then were inactive before leaving or getting the boot because their roster wasn't what people were expecting
Yes anaheim is available, and as phillythunder says, they are a young team, some good young players/prospects, but will need some work and/or patience.

I have accepted you, look over the team and see if it works for you, otherwise you can change to one of the other open teams, but you have to do it fast. (see list on page 1)

Inside McKenzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-20-2013, 03:40 PM
  #607
Inside McKenzie
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 1,230
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by balnky19 View Post
Im in the east but can play late and i havent had any lag issues
Okay accepted balnky, if there are lag issues we will address that as it comes. Some people in the east are fine, others aren't. Send an application in the game, and what is your xbox name?

Inside McKenzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-20-2013, 03:40 PM
  #608
GlobalNews
Registered User
 
GlobalNews's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 206
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by phillythunder21 View Post
Jumbo or Censored will have to verify but i believe they are. just know that Anaheim is definitely in a rebuild mode in this league, and if you are not okay with that please pick a different team. Last 3 Ducks GMs joined then were inactive before leaving or getting the boot because their roster wasn't what people were expecting
Honestly I'm cool with any team. I'm very active so it's not a concern but if I can get something that's above complete bottom feeder I wouldn't be upset.

GlobalNews is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-20-2013, 03:43 PM
  #609
Inside McKenzie
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 1,230
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mclovinz1t View Post

Paul Gaustad
Teuvo Teravainen


Martin Gernat
2014 3rd pick
Ben Eager(expiring contract, needed for league approval.)
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonyro84 View Post

Dave Bolland(**Rights)UFA
Jimmy Hayes(**Rights)RFA
2014 3rd rd pick(Winnipeg)


Dan Boyle(**Rights)UFA
2014 1st rd pick(Montreal)
2014 2nd rd pick(San Jose)

Processed

Inside McKenzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-20-2013, 03:50 PM
  #610
wokeupinaz
Valley of the Sun!
 
wokeupinaz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Queen Creek,AZ
Country: United States
Posts: 299
vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to wokeupinaz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerbox 360 View Post
Honestly I'm cool with any team. I'm very active so it's not a concern but if I can get something that's above complete bottom feeder I wouldn't be upset.
ya, man stay out of the pacific..its too damn good as it is. go to the east or something

wokeupinaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-20-2013, 03:52 PM
  #611
TheLund
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 250
vCash: 500
To Montreal:
Clowe

To San Jose:
Kadri
Paille

Needed the cap dump to resign my core.

TheLund is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-20-2013, 03:52 PM
  #612
GlobalNews
Registered User
 
GlobalNews's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 206
vCash: 500
I'm cool with this Anaheim team. I like a challenge.

GlobalNews is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-20-2013, 03:54 PM
  #613
jonyro84
Registered User
 
jonyro84's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: rancho cucamonga, ca
Posts: 838
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by wokeupinaz View Post
ya, man stay out of the pacific..its too damn good as it is. go to the east or something
shoot... if you're good, stay out of the west lol its too good already . go away haha

jonyro84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-20-2013, 03:57 PM
  #614
Inside McKenzie
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 1,230
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerbox 360 View Post
I'm cool with this Anaheim team. I like a challenge.
they have some guys that in time should be real good, plus maybe you can grab some free agents

Inside McKenzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-20-2013, 03:57 PM
  #615
Inside McKenzie
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 1,230
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLund View Post
To Montreal:
Clowe

To San Jose:
Kadri
Paille

Needed the cap dump to resign my core.
Processed

Inside McKenzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-20-2013, 04:07 PM
  #616
GlobalNews
Registered User
 
GlobalNews's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 206
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonyro84 View Post
shoot... if you're good, stay out of the west lol its too good already . go away haha
Not that it means I'm good now, but my team won the EASHL Championship in NHL 09 when there was only 1 and it wasn't monthly. Free trip to Vancouver to play( and beat) the PS3 guys and what not.

GlobalNews is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-20-2013, 04:10 PM
  #617
jonyro84
Registered User
 
jonyro84's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: rancho cucamonga, ca
Posts: 838
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerbox 360 View Post
Not that it means I'm good now, but my team won the EASHL Championship in NHL 09 when there was only 1 and it wasn't monthly. Free trip to Vancouver to play( and beat) the PS3 guys and what not.
yay... so happy to add another good player... woohoo...

West could look very different next season with a few new teams, i know san jose is gonna be tough for sure. then again pretty sure most of the new teams last season(myself included) made big jumps compared to the first season. this is my favorite league that I've been in . Very well run, I like the advance schedule of 4 days, gives the perfect amount of time to get as many games in as possible, and everyone is understanding when a few games now and then don't get played, and very few glitch goalers, actually we'll call them exploiters haha haven't run into anybody who really uses glitches, just a few "high percentage" folk who like the same play, but i think they are all gone anyways. here's to another great season , with Jumbo and Mckenzie behind the wheel, i'm sure we are in for another good season.


Last edited by jonyro84: 02-20-2013 at 04:19 PM.
jonyro84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-20-2013, 04:11 PM
  #618
jonyro84
Registered User
 
jonyro84's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: rancho cucamonga, ca
Posts: 838
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLund View Post
To Montreal:
Clowe

To San Jose:
Kadri
Paille

Needed the cap dump to resign my core.
nice deal for San Jose. well done

jonyro84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-20-2013, 04:22 PM
  #619
jonyro84
Registered User
 
jonyro84's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: rancho cucamonga, ca
Posts: 838
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerbox 360 View Post
Not that it means I'm good now, but my team won the EASHL Championship in NHL 09 when there was only 1 and it wasn't monthly. Free trip to Vancouver to play( and beat) the PS3 guys and what not.
speaking of this, i've never actually played on an eashl team. is it really fun? is there any interest in forming a team with members from this league? as i think we have a good group of GMs here who try to play at least somewhat realistic hockey?

jonyro84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-20-2013, 04:26 PM
  #620
Inside McKenzie
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 1,230
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonyro84 View Post
speaking of this, i've never actually played on an eashl team. is it really fun? is there any interest in forming a team with members from this league? as i think we have a good group of GMs here who try to play at least somewhat realistic hockey?
jacksambo, jumbo, myself and another couple guys here and there had started a team but we never really got around to playing to much, not sure i'm too into jumping back into it but maybe ifi there is a good group. I used to only play that mode until this year

Inside McKenzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-20-2013, 04:32 PM
  #621
jonyro84
Registered User
 
jonyro84's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: rancho cucamonga, ca
Posts: 838
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inside McKenzie View Post
jacksambo, jumbo, myself and another couple guys here and there had started a team but we never really got around to playing to much, not sure i'm too into jumping back into it but maybe ifi there is a good group. I used to only play that mode until this year
from what i have heard you really need quite a few people so you have a decent amount of players to play at a given time. I just get bored sometimes logging on and none of my opponents are on so i log off and miss my games cuz i don't want to wait around for responses or for someone to hop on... but if we had a few people on to play an eashl game it may give an incentive not to just log off. just throwing it out there. i'd join if enough other people did

jonyro84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-20-2013, 04:34 PM
  #622
wokeupinaz
Valley of the Sun!
 
wokeupinaz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Queen Creek,AZ
Country: United States
Posts: 299
vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to wokeupinaz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerbox 360 View Post
Not that it means I'm good now, but my team won the EASHL Championship in NHL 09 when there was only 1 and it wasn't monthly. Free trip to Vancouver to play( and beat) the PS3 guys and what not.

Sooo....is Sbisa available?

wokeupinaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-20-2013, 04:43 PM
  #623
jonyro84
Registered User
 
jonyro84's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: rancho cucamonga, ca
Posts: 838
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by wokeupinaz View Post
Sooo....is Sbisa available?
dont do it... Luca is a beast! plus ol Arizona here is good enough lol

jonyro84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-20-2013, 04:46 PM
  #624
GlobalNews
Registered User
 
GlobalNews's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 206
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by wokeupinaz View Post
Sooo....is Sbisa available?
Anyone and everyone is available.

GlobalNews is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-20-2013, 04:48 PM
  #625
Inside McKenzie
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 1,230
vCash: 500
After an eternity of simming, the Schedule has been advanced. Now in re-signing period.

Inside McKenzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:55 AM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2014 All Rights Reserved.