HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Florida Panthers
Notices

Season Ticket Renewal Campaign Announced

Old
02-20-2013, 03:04 PM
gizmo12688

vCash: 50
Season Ticket Renewal Campaign Announced

Quote:
UNRISE, Fla. – Sunrise Sports & Entertainment announced today the Florida Panthers season seat owner renewal campaign entitled “Rise With Us” has officially launched and features a host of exclusive benefits including a free season seat owner concert series, discounts at Pantherland, the lowest playoff ticket pricing, priority purchasing on other BB&T Center concerts, a 10-percent concession discount for full season seat owners only, and more.

The concert series features four events for every 2013-14 season seat owner and a fifth – Larry the Cable Guy and Bill Engvall on April 11 – for fans that renew by the March 13 deadline. Fans will receive surveys to help determine the types of free concerts they would like to see.

The Panthers are also hosting a free concert for all 2012-13 season seat owners this Wednesday when Daughtry and 3 Doors Down visit the BB&T Center.

In addition, the Panthers will continue to make seeing NHL hockey affordable to everyone with the $7 per game season ticket, while the re-pricing of certain BB&T Center sections will see some price increases and decreases in specific areas. Fans with questions or comments are encouraged to contact their season seat representative at 954-835-PUCK.

“We are thrilled to launch our new season seat owner renewal campaign with some great new benefits including our new, free season seat owner concert series at the BB&T Center,” said Panthers President Michael R. Yormark. “We have long tried to provide our most passionate and loyal fans with unique experiences and benefits they can’t find anywhere else and we think we have accomplished that with this new campaign.

“We are also excited to use our renewal campaign as a chance to talk about the exciting future of the Panthers franchise with a talented core of players, a great coaching staff and front office, and an exciting group of superstar prospects on the horizon.”

Panthers’ season seat owners will also continue to receive many of the benefits they have become accustomed to including priority purchasing on BB&T Center concerts and shows, exclusive season seat owner events, and more.

The Panthers’ “Rise With Us” renewal campaign launched with a direct-mail packet to all season seat owners earlier this week. The campaign focuses on the franchise’s incredibly bright future with an exciting core of talent including Tomas Fleischmann, Brian Campbell, Jonathan Huberdeau and Drew Shore and it’s top-rated prospects such as Jacob Markstrom, Nick Bjugstad and others. The campaign is being promoted through direct mail, online, in-arena, and other SSE media assets.

Fans interested in learning more should call 954-835-PUCK or log on to FloridaPanthers.com

Sunrise Sports & Entertainment is the premier company of its kind in South Florida. Florida Panthers Social Media is powered by Ford - follow us on Twitter and Facebook. Home to the Florida Panthers Hockey Club and internationally recognized concerts and events, the Broward County-owned BB&T Center is one of the top ranked venues of its kind in the world.
http://panthers.nhl.com/club/news.ht...id=DL|FLA|home

Nice to see that their keeping the $7 season ticket deal.

gizmo12688 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-20-2013, 04:12 PM
Slick Cat

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by gizmo12688 View Post
http://panthers.nhl.com/club/news.ht...id=DL|FLA|home

Nice to see that their keeping the $7 season ticket deal.
PR garbage from yormark again. They still haven't sent out full refunds and they want their money in three weeks.

No mention of Weiss in this or the other PR garbage article about club red. We can conclude he is a goner.

Slick Cat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-20-2013, 05:16 PM
Pantherfan12

I hate to say this, but I am glad I am no longer a SSH. The treatment from Yormark and the Organization is unreal. They treated me like dirt, they gave SSH a hard time with refunds and now you want to start with RENEWALS? Gimme a break! Club Dread is horrible! A horrible placement of seats and it's embarrassing to see on tv. They kicked out all those die-hard SSH holders who bought those seats season after season,and just brushed them off? I understand that to them, it's business, but as far as I am concerned they are insulting the very people that bring them business. I love the Panthers team. I love Tallon and the system he has built, but I can't stand Yormark or the people who run the front office. I don't mean to rant but I'm tired of the insults and having them treat us fans like we're simple-minded. They do some very stupid things i.e. club dread, team emblem on unrinal cakes, and then you want to treat us like "well.... we'll give you $7 tickets and a free pretty red jersey" it's like... excuse me, first of all, if you're going to offer a jersey, do it like they did years ago where we get to choose a customized jersey that is AUTHENTIC, not cheap. You've insulted me and my intellegence enough and offering these things is just adding insult to injury.
I am sorry, I didn't mean to get off topic but I couldn't help it. I can't believe they gave so many people a hard time about refunds. I can't believe the team is in the shape it is in. I can't believe Club dread is all over the NHL news, in a bad way... and NOW you want to start with renewals? It's absurd.

Pantherfan12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-20-2013, 06:20 PM
panthersfan751

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slick Cat View Post
PR garbage from yormark again. They still haven't sent out full refunds and they want their money in three weeks.

No mention of Weiss in this or the other PR garbage article about club red. We can conclude he is a goner.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pantherfan12 View Post
I hate to say this, but I am glad I am no longer a SSH. The treatment from Yormark and the Organization is unreal. They treated me like dirt, they gave SSH a hard time with refunds and now you want to start with RENEWALS? Gimme a break! Club Dread is horrible! A horrible placement of seats and it's embarrassing to see on tv. They kicked out all those die-hard SSH holders who bought those seats season after season,and just brushed them off? I understand that to them, it's business, but as far as I am concerned they are insulting the very people that bring them business. I love the Panthers team. I love Tallon and the system he has built, but I can't stand Yormark or the people who run the front office. I don't mean to rant but I'm tired of the insults and having them treat us fans like we're simple-minded. They do some very stupid things i.e. club dread, team emblem on unrinal cakes, and then you want to treat us like "well.... we'll give you $7 tickets and a free pretty red jersey" it's like... excuse me, first of all, if you're going to offer a jersey, do it like they did years ago where we get to choose a customized jersey that is AUTHENTIC, not cheap. You've insulted me and my intellegence enough and offering these things is just adding insult to injury.
I am sorry, I didn't mean to get off topic but I couldn't help it. I can't believe they gave so many people a hard time about refunds. I can't believe the team is in the shape it is in. I can't believe Club dread is all over the NHL news, in a bad way... and NOW you want to start with renewals? It's absurd.
Both of these posts pretty much sum up my view. Refunds were promised to be issued when the season was first announced, they still haven't been given out, and yet Yormark wants fans to pay more money in renewals.

As for his $7 ticket plan, I'm not surprised Yormark didn't mention how his plan to charge for parking has cost fans more money and has also created a logjam of cars trying to get into the parking lot each night.

panthersfan751 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-20-2013, 07:12 PM
gizmo12688

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by panthersfan751 View Post
Both of these posts pretty much sum up my view. Refunds were promised to be issued when the season was first announced, they still haven't been given out, and yet Yormark wants fans to pay more money in renewals.

As for his $7 ticket plan, I'm not surprised Yormark didn't mention how his plan to charge for parking has cost fans more money and has also created a logjam of cars trying to get into the parking lot each night.
Isn't parking free for STHs?

gizmo12688 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-20-2013, 07:32 PM
PBPantherfan
Here we go again

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slick Cat View Post

I agree the business side is awful I just sent an e-mail to Yormark stating as much, but I got my refund on 2/4 so if you haven't got yours something is screwed up. This is also my last year as a season ticket holder I love hockey and the Panthers but I'll use stub hub and save a lot of money next year. You would think as bad as the on ice product is they would treat their season ticket owners a whole lot better.

Last edited by PBPantherfan: 02-20-2013 at 09:11 PM.
PBPantherfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-20-2013, 08:07 PM
panthersfan751

Quote:
Originally Posted by gizmo12688 View Post
Isn't parking free for STHs?
It's only free for full STHs. I believe half or mini-plan STHs have to pay parking, although their rate is less than the $20 for non-STHs.

panthersfan751 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-20-2013, 08:52 PM
PSLguy

Quote:
Originally Posted by panthersfan751 View Post
It's only free for full STHs. I believe half or mini-plan STHs have to pay parking, although their rate is less than the $20 for non-STHs.
I have a half season plan and paid $5 parking ($110) for the season. However, after the lockout I was advised my parking was "free" this season and the $110 would be applied to next season's parking. So as long as I renew I will have already paid for my parking.

For the mini plans I was told parking was $10 per game. I don't know if others had their parking plan for next season the same as mine - I chose the keep my money option with the 10% interest (which they didn't have to pay as they gave me 22 of the 24 home games). I don't know if that played into it.

Waiting to see if there is an increase - better not be!

PSLguy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
02-25-2013, 01:02 AM
flomarilius

vCash: 515
It's been a while since I chimed in but all you have to do is be persistent to get your refund. Mine was only $205 but I got it back at the beginning of the month.

Don't take no for an answer and threaten to speak to the higher ups. Pitch a fit, it works.

flomarilius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-25-2013, 10:02 AM
jkscott
Florida Panther STH

Yormark is a problem. He gets into a fight with a teenage girl on twitter and brings bad PR. He kicks out die hard fans who had season tickets since the beginning and inconviences others during the construction of Club Red. The same Club Red that consumed funds that could have went to a new scoreboard. It is a huge joke to NHL fans and it is a bulging eye sore on television. The fact that this guy thought that people would pay big money for club red is indicative of how disconnected he is to the team and the fanbase. His fingerprints are all over what is wrong with this organization.

jkscott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-25-2013, 10:06 AM
jkscott
Florida Panther STH

BTW, I am so glad I did not renew. They increased my prices for club level and I lol'ed and declined. Now I watch on tv and go to a game for free with friends once in a while. I save money on gas too. It was a no brainer.

Old
02-25-2013, 10:15 AM
adam graves
Panthers 17yr sth

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkscott View Post
BTW, I am so glad I did not renew. They increased my prices for club level and I lol'ed and declined. Now I watch on tv and go to a game for free with friends once in a while. I save money on gas too. It was a no brainer.
I hear you.

Im surprised they raised your prices tho, ive een in clubs since 1999 and paying the exact same amount. Not one increase.

I enjoy hockey live, going to games, sitting with same people, and im home in 15 minutes.

But to each his own.

adam graves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-25-2013, 12:03 PM
jkscott
Florida Panther STH

Quote:
Originally Posted by adam graves View Post
I hear you.

Im surprised they raised your prices tho, ive een in clubs since 1999 and paying the exact same amount. Not one increase.

I enjoy hockey live, going to games, sitting with same people, and im home in 15 minutes.

But to each his own.
They rose my prices $6 per game per ticket and I live 45 minutes away from the arena. It came to a point where the trouble getting there wasnt worth the service I was receiving. The on ice product was finally acceptable but my customer service rep was rude and pushy. If he was selling a perennial winner I would understand the attitude, hey take the tickets or someone else will, but that is hardly the case for our Panthers.

Old
02-25-2013, 01:05 PM
adam graves
Panthers 17yr sth

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkscott View Post
They rose my prices $6 per game per ticket and I live 45 minutes away from the arena. It came to a point where the trouble getting there wasnt worth the service I was receiving. The on ice product was finally acceptable but my customer service rep was rude and pushy. If he was selling a perennial winner I would understand the attitude, hey take the tickets or someone else will, but that is hardly the case for our Panthers.
All makes sense but still sorry a good fan isnt there.

Old
03-11-2013, 02:11 PM
PBPantherfan
Here we go again

Any body else get the cheesy robo-call from Soupy today? LOL it sounded like a kid reading a report in front of a class for the first time pretty bad. Almost made me change my mind about renewing.

Old
03-11-2013, 02:13 PM
adam graves
Panthers 17yr sth

Quote:
Originally Posted by PBPantherfan View Post
Any body else get the cheesy robo-call from Soupy today? LOL it sounded like a kid reading a report in front of a class for the first time pretty bad. Almost made me change my mind about renewing.
yes

embarrassing.

Hold off long enough, i promise you jovanaski makes a real call.

Old
03-11-2013, 03:25 PM
PBPantherfan
Here we go again

Quote:
yes

embarrassing.

Hold off long enough, i promise you jovanaski makes a real call.
Well for the sake of the team if he calls I'll tell him I'll renew if he retires.
Don't get me wrong I love Soupy but that call was awful. Seriously could they not do a couple takes.

Old
03-11-2013, 03:29 PM
adam graves
Panthers 17yr sth

Quote:
Well for the sake of the team if he calls I'll tell him I'll renew if he retires.
Don't get me wrong I love Soupy but that call was awful. Seriously could they not do a couple takes.
LOL/

I cant stand robocalls so i was actually offended by it, especially on my cell.

Im an oversensitive middle age lawyer, so dont go by me.

Old
03-11-2013, 03:35 PM
adam graves
Panthers 17yr sth

Here is MY's email to SSO's today:

Dear Fans,

I hope you are doing well. As you may be aware, over the past six Florida Panthers home games our Vice President of Sales & Service Ryan McCoy and I have been hosting pregame fan forums with season seat owners to get their feedback on everything from their in-arena experience to their overall customer service.

These forums have been enlightening to say the least and it is clear that we must further enhance our commitment to providing the best experience and service in the sports and entertainment industry.

That said, we have already begun to act upon some of the feedback we have gotten and wanted to update all of our fans with responses to the most frequently received comments and issues:

SSO representative responsiveness: We are developing a training program to provide our reps with better service skills. We are also giving the reps more autonomy to make good customer service decisions so they can respond to SSO requests faster and more efficiently. We are also beginning to add more staff to better attend to SSO needs.

Game presentation related issues: We have met with our game presentation staff and have directed them to equitably include all fans (400 level, club level, suite level and 100 level) in fan interaction and recognition elements. In addition, we have already implemented additional replays in to the game presentation but are somewhat limited by our current technology.

Scoreboard: We are actively looking in to a new scoreboard and hope to have one in place sooner rather than later.

SSO benefits: As some fans did not find value in the free SSO concert series we will be sending an update within the next 48 hours with additional benefits for SSO.

Parking: In the short term we are working with our vendor USA Parking to expedite parking ingress and egress for the remainder of the season. In the long term we are considering designated SSO parking entrances.

Honoring SSO longevity: We are working on a program to honor SSOs that have been with the organization for a long time, specifically original 93 SSOs. This program should be announced by the end of the season.

Acknowledging special dates for SSO: Due in large part to fan feedback, we have invested in a new CRM system that captures this personal fan data and will allow us to be proactive in acknowledging SSO birthdays, anniversaries, etc.

Philosophical approach to SSO benefits: Although the industry standard is to base benefits on number of games as opposed to number of dollars invested, we are researching new ways to apply benefits that will satisfy all parties.

Ticket exchange and blacked out games: We are one of the only NHL teams to utilize a ticket exchange program and in order to grow our business properly we need to maintain certain limitations. That said, we encourage you to contact your rep with any special circumstances and we will do our best to accommodate you.

Consistent section ushers: We are working with our building General Manager to maintain a consistent usher in SSO sections but this is sometimes made difficult by the frequency of events at the BB&T Center.

Old
03-11-2013, 04:40 PM
k2737

Hopefully the benefits announced in the next 48 hours are hockey related. Has parking been that bad? I have not had one issue coming in or out of the arena...I have arrived to games late, early and like 20 minutes before puck drop and there has never been a line. (I use gate 2).

I haven't renenewd yet but probably will tomorrow....with the amount of money in my account they know I will do it...deffinitly wont be applying that monies to playoff games.

k2737 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-11-2013, 05:00 PM
Benched

vCash: 157
Quote:
If he didn't say "you know" 50 times, you know he's reading.

Benched is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-11-2013, 05:35 PM
adam graves
Panthers 17yr sth

Quote:
Originally Posted by k2737 View Post
Hopefully the benefits announced in the next 48 hours are hockey related. Has parking been that bad? I have not had one issue coming in or out of the arena...I have arrived to games late, early and like 20 minutes before puck drop and there has never been a line. (I use gate 2).

I haven't renenewd yet but probably will tomorrow....with the amount of money in my account they know I will do it...deffinitly wont be applying that monies to playoff games.
wed is only EARLY RENEWAL...you have months before you'd lose the credit for unused tkts, all ud lose is ur 3% panther bucks

Old
03-11-2013, 07:20 PM
Lola
Future Panthers

"Rise With Us".

Lola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-11-2013, 07:58 PM
PSLguy

Quote:
wed is only EARLY RENEWAL...you have months before you'd lose the credit for unused tkts, all ud lose is ur 3% panther bucks
Don't forget - if you renew early you get Larry the Cable Guy tickets too!

By the way, my ticket price went up. $3 a ticket. I asked Yormark about this and was asked in what section did we sit. Told him (133) and I was informed this was a premium section that was in demand by season seat holders so that is why the price went up. I think next year's (2014-15) we will be in the Club seats.

PSLguy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
03-11-2013, 09:21 PM
k2737

Quote:
They said they can't guarantee my same seats if I don't renew now...not true?

k2737 is offline   Reply With Quote