HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > New Jersey Devils
Notices

NHL 13 GM Connected (PS3) 2

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old
02-18-2013, 07:24 PM
  #526
BrodeurRULES
RIP Lokomotiv
 
BrodeurRULES's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Country: United States
Posts: 22,679
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by BomaLightDevils View Post
New Jersey, when Can you play????

Ottawa here, please let me know.
Well this tells you right here Devilzfan

BrodeurRULES is offline  
Old
02-18-2013, 08:44 PM
  #527
Scott04
Registered User
 
Scott04's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: New Jersey
Country: United States
Posts: 6,593
vCash: 500
I know Ottawa was active last season and has posted in this thread recently (as seen in the post above this one). I don't know if NJ is, but by the same token, Ottawa never mentioned in this thread if he has actually PMed him. I don't know if anyone has sent NJ a PM for what its worth either.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrodeurRULES View Post
I thought the Sens were active........


NOOOOOOOOO I DON'T WANT TO PLAY SCOTT!!!!!!!!!!!
Since I can't change the size of any of these smileys, I will just have to put multiple to get the point across:


Scott04 is offline  
Old
02-18-2013, 11:02 PM
  #528
DevilzFan
PS3 GM Conn. Oilers
 
DevilzFan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Jersey
Posts: 1,285
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to DevilzFan
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrodeurRULES View Post
I thought the Sens were active........


NOOOOOOOOO I DON'T WANT TO PLAY SCOTT!!!!!!!!!!!
Then I guess you should have let me score an empty netter or two at the end there

DevilzFan is offline  
Old
02-18-2013, 11:05 PM
  #529
DevilzFan
PS3 GM Conn. Oilers
 
DevilzFan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Jersey
Posts: 1,285
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to DevilzFan
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrodeurRULES View Post
Well this tells you right here Devilzfan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott04 View Post
I know Ottawa was active last season and has posted in this thread recently (as seen in the post above this one). I don't know if NJ is, but by the same token, Ottawa never mentioned in this thread if he has actually PMed him. I don't know if anyone has sent NJ a PM for what its worth either.
I sent him a PM. We'll see if he replies. I'd hate to kick him, but if there's no answer by tomorrow night, I'll have to so Ottawa can play the series and we can move the sim forward.

DevilzFan is offline  
Old
02-18-2013, 11:07 PM
  #530
Scott04
Registered User
 
Scott04's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: New Jersey
Country: United States
Posts: 6,593
vCash: 500
For what its worth, Phoenix killed half of my defensemen, so no one will play the full LA team from here on out in the playoffs. Well, I think Sbisa is back for Game 1. But whoever it was that got the concussion (Voynov? Martinez? Who can keep track anymore) it definitely out another 30 something games. Unless we switch to a best of 25 game series in the remaining rounds, I assume he is out for the playoffs.

Scott04 is offline  
Old
02-19-2013, 06:40 AM
  #531
BrodeurRULES
RIP Lokomotiv
 
BrodeurRULES's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Country: United States
Posts: 22,679
vCash: 500
I should have saved that gwg Devilzfan. lol In the end I knew Cory would let me win. Why the AI goalie went down like that is beyond me. And I can't stand when they get up at the worst times.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott04 View Post
For what its worth, Phoenix killed half of my defensemen, so no one will play the full LA team from here on out in the playoffs. Well, I think Sbisa is back for Game 1. But whoever it was that got the concussion (Voynov? Martinez? Who can keep track anymore) it definitely out another 30 something games. Unless we switch to a best of 25 game series in the remaining rounds, I assume he is out for the playoffs.
Well the Oilers killed my Offense so I should be good if you don't have D. Just as long as Quick isn't on his game like normal. We both barely got by this round.

When do you want to play? I can be on tonight at 9 after the sim.


Last edited by BrodeurRULES: 02-19-2013 at 06:51 AM.
BrodeurRULES is offline  
Old
02-19-2013, 10:54 AM
  #532
Scott04
Registered User
 
Scott04's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: New Jersey
Country: United States
Posts: 6,593
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrodeurRULES View Post
I should have saved that gwg Devilzfan. lol In the end I knew Cory would let me win. Why the AI goalie went down like that is beyond me. And I can't stand when they get up at the worst times.



Well the Oilers killed my Offense so I should be good if you don't have D. Just as long as Quick isn't on his game like normal. We both barely got by this round.

When do you want to play? I can be on tonight at 9 after the sim.
I probably only got by because I had home ice last round. The 4 games I won were at home. Flip the seeds and I lose if that trend held up. Even though half of my defense is dead, I'm sure Quick will pick up the slack nicely. Don't you worry

Can't comment on tonight. May be around late (like after 10 or 11 PM), but I can't promise that yet. I'll be out during the evening just not sure how late. If that doesn't work though I know I'll be around tomorrow whenever.

Scott04 is offline  
Old
02-19-2013, 12:36 PM
  #533
BrodeurRULES
RIP Lokomotiv
 
BrodeurRULES's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Country: United States
Posts: 22,679
vCash: 500
Did the Leafs play all computers? lol


Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott04 View Post
I probably only got by because I had home ice last round. The 4 games I won were at home. Flip the seeds and I lose if that trend held up. Even though half of my defense is dead, I'm sure Quick will pick up the slack nicely. Don't you worry

Can't comment on tonight. May be around late (like after 10 or 11 PM), but I can't promise that yet. I'll be out during the evening just not sure how late. If that doesn't work though I know I'll be around tomorrow whenever.

Okay..........I should be on tomorrow around 9:30/10 (work 2-9).

BrodeurRULES is offline  
Old
02-19-2013, 01:56 PM
  #534
Scott04
Registered User
 
Scott04's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: New Jersey
Country: United States
Posts: 6,593
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrodeurRULES View Post
Did the Leafs play all computers? lol





Okay..........I should be on tomorrow around 9:30/10 (work 2-9).
Barring something unforeseen, lets go with that. Don't see why it should be an issue for now. Just won't be on too late because I have some stuff going on early Thursday. Can probably knock out the first 2-3 games tomorrow night.

Scott04 is offline  
Old
02-19-2013, 02:01 PM
  #535
BrodeurRULES
RIP Lokomotiv
 
BrodeurRULES's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Country: United States
Posts: 22,679
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott04 View Post
Barring something unforeseen, lets go with that. Don't see why it should be an issue for now. Just won't be on too late because I have some stuff going on early Thursday. Can probably knock out the first 2-3 games tomorrow night.
My time might have changed now so I will let you know tomorrow.

BrodeurRULES is offline  
Old
02-19-2013, 02:04 PM
  #536
Scott04
Registered User
 
Scott04's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: New Jersey
Country: United States
Posts: 6,593
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrodeurRULES View Post
My time might have changed now so I will let you know tomorrow.
It is what it is. I'm definitely not going to be around too late tomorrow night. I can be around during the day tomorrow, and potentially at some point tonight (I just don't know what time I'll get home). My schedule shouldn't be changing in the short term though, so whatever works best is fine by me.

Scott04 is offline  
Old
02-19-2013, 03:54 PM
  #537
BrodeurRULES
RIP Lokomotiv
 
BrodeurRULES's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Country: United States
Posts: 22,679
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott04 View Post
It is what it is. I'm definitely not going to be around too late tomorrow night. I can be around during the day tomorrow, and potentially at some point tonight (I just don't know what time I'll get home). My schedule shouldn't be changing in the short term though, so whatever works best is fine by me.
What time during the day?

BrodeurRULES is offline  
Old
02-19-2013, 04:29 PM
  #538
Scott04
Registered User
 
Scott04's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: New Jersey
Country: United States
Posts: 6,593
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrodeurRULES View Post
What time during the day?
Early afternoon preferably, but I'm flexible.

Scott04 is offline  
Old
02-19-2013, 04:33 PM
  #539
BrodeurRULES
RIP Lokomotiv
 
BrodeurRULES's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Country: United States
Posts: 22,679
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott04 View Post
Early afternoon preferably, but I'm flexible.
Ya that won't work at all since I start at 2.

BrodeurRULES is offline  
Old
02-19-2013, 04:52 PM
  #540
BomaLightDevils
Registered User
 
BomaLightDevils's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Copenhagen
Country: Denmark
Posts: 214
vCash: 500
I am still active in the league have tried to reach "NJ's gm" but he hasent answered me here and when I added him on the ps3 with a message attaché about our playoff series he just deleted me!!! I can't play tonight, so if you guys advanced its totally cool. I just hope my CPU wins over NJ.

Was looking forward to getting you the rematch for last year TORONTO

Will play tomorrow if you guys can wait a day more.

BomaLightDevils is offline  
Old
02-19-2013, 06:09 PM
  #541
DevilzFan
PS3 GM Conn. Oilers
 
DevilzFan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Jersey
Posts: 1,285
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to DevilzFan
Quote:
Originally Posted by BomaLightDevils View Post
I am still active in the league have tried to reach "NJ's gm" but he hasent answered me here and when I added him on the ps3 with a message attaché about our playoff series he just deleted me!!! I can't play tonight, so if you guys advanced its totally cool. I just hope my CPU wins over NJ.

Was looking forward to getting you the rematch for last year TORONTO

Will play tomorrow if you guys can wait a day more.
I haven't heard back from NJ, so I'm going to boot him now so you can play the games. I'll keep the team available to him should he decide he wants to come back in the near future.

DevilzFan is offline  
Old
02-19-2013, 09:37 PM
  #542
Welcome2Hell
Registered User
 
Welcome2Hell's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: NutleyNJ
Posts: 340
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrodeurRULES View Post
Did the Leafs play all computers? lol





Okay..........I should be on tomorrow around 9:30/10 (work 2-9).
lol yea its been a boring playoffs for me

Welcome2Hell is offline  
Old
02-19-2013, 09:43 PM
  #543
Scott04
Registered User
 
Scott04's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: New Jersey
Country: United States
Posts: 6,593
vCash: 500
So have we advanced to the Conference Finals yet? Haven't been on my ps3 this evening but I'm just wondering if its too early to start playing the WCF right now.

Scott04 is offline  
Old
02-19-2013, 10:07 PM
  #544
Welcome2Hell
Registered User
 
Welcome2Hell's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: NutleyNJ
Posts: 340
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott04 View Post
So have we advanced to the Conference Finals yet? Haven't been on my ps3 this evening but I'm just wondering if its too early to start playing the WCF right now.
not yet

Welcome2Hell is offline  
Old
02-20-2013, 01:49 PM
  #545
BrodeurRULES
RIP Lokomotiv
 
BrodeurRULES's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Country: United States
Posts: 22,679
vCash: 500
Let's get this round going!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Welcome2Hell View Post
lol yea its been a boring playoffs for me
I could switch to the East and fix that but only if the Devils open up again. lol

BrodeurRULES is offline  
Old
02-20-2013, 08:48 PM
  #546
BrodeurRULES
RIP Lokomotiv
 
BrodeurRULES's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Country: United States
Posts: 22,679
vCash: 500
Wakeup Devilzfan!!!!!!!!

BrodeurRULES is offline  
Old
02-20-2013, 09:12 PM
  #547
Welcome2Hell
Registered User
 
Welcome2Hell's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: NutleyNJ
Posts: 340
vCash: 500
The mighty leafs are scaring the competition from finishing lol

Welcome2Hell is offline  
Old
02-20-2013, 10:11 PM
  #548
Scott04
Registered User
 
Scott04's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: New Jersey
Country: United States
Posts: 6,593
vCash: 500
Think its kinda cool how we sort of almost have rematches from last year again. If I remember correctly, it was Toronto/Ottawa in the ECF last season, right? I played Phoenix last year in the WCF, and Calgary the round before. This time the two are swapped, so that's close, right?

Scott04 is offline  
Old
02-20-2013, 10:13 PM
  #549
Welcome2Hell
Registered User
 
Welcome2Hell's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: NutleyNJ
Posts: 340
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott04 View Post
Think its kinda cool how we sort of almost have rematches from last year again. If I remember correctly, it was Toronto/Ottawa in the ECF last season, right? I played Phoenix last year in the WCF, and Calgary the round before. This time the two are swapped, so that's close, right?
Yep hopefully the outcome is different tho

Welcome2Hell is offline  
Old
02-20-2013, 10:18 PM
  #550
Scott04
Registered User
 
Scott04's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: New Jersey
Country: United States
Posts: 6,593
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Welcome2Hell View Post
Yep hopefully the outcome is different tho
If by different outcome, you mean me winning the cup this time, then I don't care who wins your series

Scott04 is offline  
Closed Thread

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:52 AM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. ©2014 All Rights Reserved.