HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Toronto Maple Leafs
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Did Cybulski get the boot?

Old
02-16-2013, 02:41 PM
Yosho
Logic

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilky01 View Post
Tim and Sid are the best sports radio show in Canada (well, maybe second best next to PTS). I have been listening to them since their show was just a weekly podcast from The Score.

TSN Radio is a failure, if not for their awful programming, then for the simple fact that their signal is so terrible. I cant even get a clear signal from TSN Radio in Oshawa!

Marek and Wyshinski are just pedantic hockey nerds. They're okay as guest 'insiders' for one segment on another show, but I can't listen to them for any length of time. It is like listening to an hfboards thread.

I get the impression people who don't like Tim and Sid mainly just have a stick up their ass and are the type of people who think consumption of the entertainment known as professional sports is supposed to be super serious.

And you can tell Bob McCown really likes them by how often he has them on his show.
Completely agree.

Yosho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-16-2013, 04:17 PM
Anthrax442

vCash: 470
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilky01 View Post
Tim and Sid are the best sports radio show in Canada (well, maybe second best next to PTS). I have been listening to them since their show was just a weekly podcast from The Score.

TSN Radio is a failure, if not for their awful programming, then for the simple fact that their signal is so terrible. I cant even get a clear signal from TSN Radio in Oshawa!

Marek and Wyshinski are just pedantic hockey nerds. They're okay as guest 'insiders' for one segment on another show, but I can't listen to them for any length of time. It is like listening to an hfboards thread.

I get the impression people who don't like Tim and Sid mainly just have a stick up their ass and are the type of people who think consumption of the entertainment known as professional sports is supposed to be super serious.

And you can tell Bob McCown really likes them by how often he has them on his show.
I like them separately on Bob's show. But their show sux balls. Tim is especially terrible.

Anthrax442 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-21-2013, 01:10 AM
hockeywiz542

http://www.thestar.com/sports/2013/0...eaves_tsn.html

Quote:
In the wake of TSN shaking up its lineup, sportscaster James Cybulski has left the network.

Cybulski, 37, was the first drive-time host when TSN 1050 radio was launched in April 2011. He had previously worked on the television side since 2006.

On Monday, Dave Naylor took over that time slot as part of the station’s remake.

According to media reports, Cybulski will soon surface at Sportsnet West.

hockeywiz542 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-21-2013, 01:18 AM
blasted_Sabre
Global Moderator
Warden of the North

I listened to Naylor today. He just doesnt sound like a radio host. Not sure he'll last long.

blasted_Sabre is offline   Reply With Quote