Danes in the NHL and their exploits.

Closed Thread

Old
02-21-2013, 05:00 AM
Justinov

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bank View Post
Yeah well I guess one could have different opinions on that... It's not like I can go back and find a post where expressed my opinion back then, so this is a completely free shot but I thing it was a questionable choice already back then.

Even with Fasth out of the equation(As he was back then) there was Hiller - who might just have had a season of troubles with vertigo but still was in the Cam Ward(The reason he was fleeing the Hurricanes)-league if not better. And unlike Carolina Anaheim had made some sort of plan for the future after their current #1 - John Gibson. Again to be fair he's just had a great WJC and is on a great season but even back then he was a highly touted goalie prospect.

Haven't seen Dan Ellis a hole lot this year but isn't the difference between him and Fasth that Ellis did great during the lockout while Fasth has been great in the NHL? One is easier to compete with

But last time I checked Andersen actually seem to be getting some praise for his play in the AHL. And as you say either Fasth or Hiller could get traded and then he'd be the number 2... for some time. Things can play out differently than expected. There's always hope

EDIT: Oh and I think Islanders might rather go with Poulin and Nilsson... Can't seem to think of a team where the back-up spot could be had for Andersen. Chicago perhaps?
I found his choice of redraft worrying already back then...but that was because he might get labelled "difficult". At the time when you didn't know what team would redraft him there was always a possibility that he would end a place with better chances than Carolina. Then when Anaheim drafted both him and Viktor Fasth it surely looked like a suspect move.
Dan Ellis has been playing backup for Cam Ward in 5 matches, and has done great in 4 of them. SVS% is 94,3%. Viktor Fasth has also been outstanding with 93,3% in 9 matches. So whether he stayed in Carolina or moved to Anaheim he would still only be 3'rd goalie at best.

If he continues playing well in AHL if Anaheim decides to stick with Hiller and Fasth, then they might trade him to a team that wants a backupgoalie?!
Everything hangs on what Anaheim does......if they stick with Hiller and Fasth and do not trade Frederik Andersen then he is very far from NHL.

Old
02-21-2013, 06:27 AM
Robin Hood

Anaheim gave a third round pick for Andersen. No way they trade him for anything less than a top-40ish pick. And no-one wants to give up that for him. Besides, there is no way he is ready for regular NHL duty as of now anyway. But obviously he could be part of a package is Anaheim decides to buy at the deadline, as could anyone.

Old
02-21-2013, 06:46 AM
Justinov

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robin Hood View Post
Anaheim gave a third round pick for Andersen. No way they trade him for anything less than a top-40ish pick. And no-one wants to give up that for him. Besides, there is no way he is ready for regular NHL duty as of now anyway. But obviously he could be part of a package is Anaheim decides to buy at the deadline, as could anyone.
Actually I'm not so sure.....a second round pick for a team that really needs a backup goalie? I'll understand why nobody would use a first round pick this year, but he could be part of a trading package.
Why shouldn't he be ready? He seems now to have adapted to NA and playing very well these last 2 months. One of the best SVS% though he team is almost rock-bottom in AHL. He has tons of international experience despite being fairly young. He is calm in all situations.
Andersen was every way as ready as Viktor Fasth and has actually played more games in NA (Andersen 29, and Fasth only 12). Andersen has 1 season in SEL and Viktor Fasth 2 seasons. Andersen has 8 international tournaments for Denmark and Fasth has 3.
Overall Fasth seems LESS ready than Andersen, but still got a 5,8 million dollar contract for 2 years with Anaheim.

Old
02-21-2013, 08:24 AM
Robin Hood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justinov View Post
Actually I'm not so sure.....a second round pick for a team that really needs a backup goalie? I'll understand why nobody would use a first round pick this year, but he could be part of a trading package.
Why shouldn't he be ready? He seems now to have adapted to NA and playing very well these last 2 months. One of the best SVS% though he team is almost rock-bottom in AHL. He has tons of international experience despite being fairly young. He is calm in all situations.
Andersen was every way as ready as Viktor Fasth and has actually played more games in NA (Andersen 29, and Fasth only 12). Andersen has 1 season in SEL and Viktor Fasth 2 seasons. Andersen has 8 international tournaments for Denmark and Fasth has 3.
Overall Fasth seems LESS ready than Andersen, but still got a 5,8 million dollar contract for 2 years with Anaheim.
Teams that really need a backup-goalie do not choose a kid who has never played a game in the league. Simple as that. They can get a proven vet for a 2nd at the deadline or bring one in from free agency. He could be part of a package yes, as could anyone, but not as the centerpiece.

Andersen is very talented - that's it at this point. Every team has a goalie talent that they hope will make it eventually. And there are bigger talents in the AHL than Andersen. Well, perhaps not bigger, better then. Besides, what he needs at this point is ice time so he can develop.

On the bolded part. I think that is a huge stretch. First, comparing them on those factors are hardly relevant. Tournaments for Denmark as equal to tournaments for Sweden? Perhaps you'd also want to include Fasth going 9-0-0 in the NHL and that Fasth was voted best keeper in SEL over Andersen. Include that Andersen was struggling in NA to begin with. It's true that he has a good SAV% in the A but Fasth's is higher in the NHL! Don't get me wrong, Andersen is a great prospect who would benefit more from ice time in the A than bench time in the NHL. But Fasth is a mile ahead of him on the factors that are actually relevant to an NHL team.

Old
02-21-2013, 09:15 AM
Justinov

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robin Hood View Post
Teams that really need a backup-goalie do not choose a kid who has never played a game in the league. Simple as that. They can get a proven vet for a 2nd at the deadline or bring one in from free agency. He could be part of a package yes, as could anyone, but not as the centerpiece.

Andersen is very talented - that's it at this point. Every team has a goalie talent that they hope will make it eventually. And there are bigger talents in the AHL than Andersen. Well, perhaps not bigger, better then. Besides, what he needs at this point is ice time so he can develop.

On the bolded part. I think that is a huge stretch. First, comparing them on those factors are hardly relevant. Tournaments for Denmark as equal to tournaments for Sweden? Perhaps you'd also want to include Fasth going 9-0-0 in the NHL and that Fasth was voted best keeper in SEL over Andersen. Include that Andersen was struggling in NA to begin with. It's true that he has a good SAV% in the A but Fasth's is higher in the NHL! Don't get me wrong, Andersen is a great prospect who would benefit more from ice time in the A than bench time in the NHL. But Fasth is a mile ahead of him on the factors that are actually relevant to an NHL team.
Yes the factors that NHL feels are important. But that is because in NHL, only NHL exists!
Frederik Andersen have all the experience you need - he was backup goalie once for Hiller. Then Fasth got the backup goalie spot and took it. Fasth was voted best keeper, but Andersen is very close. He beat Lundqvist's record in shutouts for Frölunda. They are both very good, but the only real difference is that Fasth got a shot in NHL and Andersen didn't (yet).
Tournaments for Denmark in WC are totally comparable to tournaments for Sweden....face the same opponents, but Fasth would have much better d-men around him and face fewer shots than Andersen.
Fasth is not a mile ahead....he is 9 matches ahead in NHL.

So a gambling coach might try to get him in a trade.....all goalkeepers has to start with a debut someday!

Old
02-21-2013, 10:28 AM
Robin Hood

[QUOTE=Justinov;60157769]Yes the factors that NHL feels are important. But that is because in NHL, only NHL exists!

Yes! That is the point I'm trying to make. Fasth got the opportunity and ran with it. Andersen has not gotten the opportunity. At some point Andersen will get his chance when Fasth/Hiller goes down long term and the other needs a breather. He better be ready then!

Quote:
Frederik Andersen have all the experience you need - he was backup goalie once for Hiller. Then Fasth got the backup goalie spot and took it.
Fasth was signed to a one-way contract last summer. He was pencilled in to be the backup behind Hiller. Andersen only backed Hiller up in that match because Fasth needed a reconditioning stint after his injury. Andersen was never the 1st backup. And Andersen does most certainly not have all the experience you need to traded for as backup.

Quote:
Fasth was voted best keeper, but Andersen is very close. He beat Lundqvist's record in shutouts for Frölunda. They are both very good, but the only real difference is that Fasth got a shot in NHL and Andersen didn't (yet).
And that is a huge difference. Fasth got the chance and ran with it. That has placed him way ahead of Andersen because Andersen has not had the chance to show what he can do. What would you choose? The guy who can play or the guy who maybe can play? Fasth is proven now, at least to the extend that coaching staff trust him as a regular NHL'er. He may even be starter now. Andersen will not get the chance over Fasth as long as Fasth is consistent.

In order for a team to trade for a backup goalie, he must have proven that he can play in the NHL. Andersen has not proven that. Now that may be because he hasn't had the chance, as you say, but that is besides the point. Besides, Fasth was the better goaltender last season. Andersen may have been close but there was difference between them.

Quote:
Tournaments for Denmark in WC are totally comparable to tournaments for Sweden....face the same opponents, but Fasth would have much better d-men around him and face fewer shots than Andersen.
Fasth is not a mile ahead....he is 9 matches ahead in NHL.
How about competition? Galbraith couldn't catch a deflated beachball. Of course Andersen has played more tournaments than Fasth has. If Andersen was Swedish he would likely have played zero.

9 matches (9 victories) is a mile in the NHL. There was only one spot and Fasth has earned that one. That means that as long as Fasth is consistent Andersen can stand on his head in the A all he wants and there will still not be an empty spot in the NHL.

Quote:
So a gambling coach might try to get him in a trade.....all goalkeepers has to start with a debut someday!
NHL coaches do not gamble. That's why they are NHL coaches. Goalies get their debut, for the organisation whom they have been drafted by, when they have been consistent in the AHL over a very long time, when an NHL spot is free, and that is when one of the two NHL goalies are either injured or struggles tremendously. Even then the prospect is only backup to the other one, and will maybe get a game here and there when he needs a breather. And he better be ready when he gets the chance, because he will not get many. No one will trade for Andersen and hand him an NHL job to "see what he can do". He has to prove himself on the rare occations there is an open spot.

Look at Läck, Lehner, Markström. Schneider before last season. They all have to be patient and wait for their chance. Even though they might be ready for it now there are no empty seats.

Old
02-21-2013, 10:37 AM
Justinov

[QUOTE=Robin Hood;60160771]
Quote:
Yes the factors that NHL feels are important. But that is because in NHL, only NHL exists!

Yes! That is the point I'm trying to make. Fasth got the opportunity and ran with it. Andersen has not gotten the opportunity. At some point Andersen will get his chance when Fasth/Hiller goes down long term and the other needs a breather. He better be ready then!

Fasth was signed to a one-way contract last summer. He was pencilled in to be the backup behind Hiller. Andersen only backed Hiller up in that match because Fasth needed a reconditioning stint after his injury. Andersen was never the 1st backup. And Andersen does most certainly not have all the experience you need to traded for as backup.

And that is a huge difference. Fasth got the chance and ran with it. That has placed him way ahead of Andersen because Andersen has not had the chance to show what he can do. What would you choose? The guy who can play or the guy who maybe can play? Fasth is proven now, at least to the extend that coaching staff trust him as a regular NHL'er. He may even be starter now. Andersen will not get the change over Fasth as long as Fasth is consistent.

In order for a team to trade for a backup goalie, he must have proven that he can play in the NHL. Andersen has not proven that. Now that may be because he hasn't had the chance, as you say, but that is besides the point. Besides, Fasth was the better goaltender last season. Andersen may have been close but there was difference between them.

How about competition? Galbraith couldn't catch a deflated beachball. Of course Andersen has played more tournaments than Fasth has. If Andersen was Swedish he would likely have played zero.

9 matches (9 victories) is a mile in the NHL. There was only one spot and Fasth has earned that one. That means that as long as Fasth is consistent Andersen can stand on his head in the A and there will still not be an empty spot in the NHL.

NHL coaches do not gamble. That's why they are NHL coaches. Goalies get their debut, for the organisation whom they have been drafted by, when they have been consistent in the AHL over a very long time, when an NHL spot is free, and that is when one of the two NHL goalies are either injured or struggles tremendously. Even then the prospect is only backup to the other one, and will maybe get a game here and there when he needs a breather. And he better be ready when he gets the chance, because he will not get many. No one will trade for Andersen and hand him an NHL job to "see what he can do". He has to prove himself on the rare occations there is an open spot.

Look at Läck, Lehner, Markström. Schneider before last season. They all have to be patient and wait for their chance. Even though they might be ready for it now there are no empty seats.
Well it seems that we basically are agreeing....that was my point as well. Fasth is proven NOW, but with some luck it could have been Andersen in game 1.

About gambling, all goalies that start playing for an NHL club for their first time is a gamble. If no one did that you would end up only having very old goalies
Giving Fasth a good contract based on 9 games....that is a huge gamble!

It's just that compared to many other potential NHL goalies Andersen actually has a lot of experience from World Championship. It shows that he is used to handle a great deal of pressure and have already played against (some of) the best on these occasions.
So if you had to get a potential backup goalie Andersen would not be a bad choice, and might be worth a second round pick!

If we see some of the NHL teams that have aging top goalies and a bit questionable backups (for instance Florida with Theodore and Clemmensen?) getting Andersen and try him a game or two might be worth the gamble?

Old
02-21-2013, 11:07 AM
Justinov

Otherwise it's danes against each other tonight and some I don't know will play yet.

NYI vs Montreal -> looks like Montreal very well could continue winning and NYI continue losing.

Vancouver vs Dallas -> after some defeats in OT Vancouver probably want to roll over Dalles that is without Lehtonen and trying to get their right d-combination. Sadly this game is without Jannik Hansen and I do not know if Larsen will play.

Ottawa vs NYR -> still unclear if Peter Regin will play. Looks like a close match, that could go to overtime.

Danish points? Hopefully Eller can continue producing and it's also time for Frans Nielsen to get a point.

Old
02-21-2013, 11:31 AM
ImGoingNucks
A.K.A VikingNuck

RobinHood:

As for your opinion on Andersen, I think that is the first time I have ever agreed with you!

On another note: Do we have info on The Lauridsen Brothers? Id like to know where they are in their development, especially Oliver..

Will he ever get a chance at top level? I know they are in the A and not NHL, but still

Any info would be appreciated

Last edited by ImGoingNucks: 02-21-2013 at 11:40 AM.
Old
02-21-2013, 11:37 AM
Justinov

Quote:
Originally Posted by VikingNuck View Post
RobinHood:

As for your opinion on Andersen, I think that is the first time I have ever agreed woth you!

On another note: Do we have info on The Lauridsen Brothers? Id like to know where they are in their development, especially Oliver..

Will he ever get a chance at top level? I know they are in the A and not NHL, but still

Any info would be appreciated
I asked about Oliver Lauridsen at the Adirondack thread.
His scating is good enough for AHL right now, but still lacking for NHL level. One thought he should be send to a big rink in Europe one year to improve that aspect.
Otherwise he was labelled a "niche" player - typically stay at home d-man, but with a current competition in Philadelphia that he is not close to NHL yet. If his scating improve and if he toughen up further..then maybe.

Edit: Found the response.

This is from Bill Meltzer's HockeyBuzz column (February 4):

http://www.hockeybuzz.com/blog.php?p...5ltAn8.twitter

Quote:
4) Oliver Lauridsen: The big Dane has been evolving into an AHL version of Nick Grossmann or Luke Schenn. He doesn't have Grossmann's positional awareness or bull-like strength to retrieve pucks and have NHL-caliber forecheckers bounce off his shoulders or backside. He also lacks Schenn's underrated first-past ability. However, Lauridsen is good at boxing out, blocking shots and, like Schenn, will drop the gloves. His skating is adequate for a big man in the AHL but suspect for a potential NHL candidate. Unfortunately for Lauridsen, he is very much a "niche" prospect and there are two better (and still relatively young) players on the NHL club who perform the same duties.

Old
02-21-2013, 11:42 AM
ImGoingNucks
A.K.A VikingNuck

Quote:
I asked about Oliver Lauridsen at the Adirondack thread.
His scating is good enough for AHL right now, but still lacking for NHL level. One thought he should be send to a big rink in Europe one year to improve that aspect.
Otherwise he was labelled a "niche" player - typically stay at home d-man, but with a current competition in Philadelphia that he is not close to NHL yet. If his scating improve and if he toughen up further..then maybe.
Always suspected he was a long shot Sending him to Europe would be good imo. Both for him and Denmark..

I actually thought that being tough was one of his niche's ?

On another note:

Hossa is fine, and practiced with the rest of the team today... Hansen got screwed ..

Old
02-21-2013, 11:44 AM
Justinov

Quote:
Always suspected he was a long shot Sending him to Europe would be good imo. Both for him and Denmark..

I actually thought that being tough was one of his niche's ?
Yeah but compared to Grossman he is not tough enough
Then Philadelphia has been a very big and tough club for a long time....so maybe he could eventually get traded to a team that lacks a big stay-at-home d-man?!

Old
02-21-2013, 11:52 AM
Justinov

If Hossa is out practicing then it could be suspect for 2 different reasons:

1) If Hossa really hit his head hard and with a concussion history it's insane that he goes on the ice. He should be rested!

2) Hossa reacted to the hit on his head more severe than it was. Probably more of the pshycological shock of being hit on the head again, than any conspiracy to take Hansen out (he had his back to Hansen so no idea who it was anyways). I don't think in any way it is diving though. That just shows that maybe he should rest more before he goes back to play?

If it was 1) - that is some really suspect coaching. Really risking the guys health when he should stay still and heal his brain.

Old
02-21-2013, 11:59 AM
ImGoingNucks
A.K.A VikingNuck

Quote:
Yeah but compared to Grossman he is not tough enough
Then Philadelphia has been a very big and tough club for a long time....so maybe he could eventually get traded to a team that lacks a big stay-at-home d-man?!
Haha compared to Grossman, nobody is tough enough

Yeah, Broad Street Bullies, never been a fan of Philly..

Quote:
If Hossa is out practicing then it could be suspect for 2 different reasons:

1) If Hossa really hit his head hard and with a concussion history it's insane that he goes on the ice. He should be rested!

2) Hossa reacted to the hit on his head more severe than it was. Probably more of the pshycological shock of being hit on the head again, than any conspiracy to take Hansen out (he had his back to Hansen so no idea who it was anyways). I don't think in any way it is diving though. That just shows that maybe he should rest more before he goes back to play?

If it was 1) - that is some really suspect coaching. Really risking the guys health when he should stay still and heal his brain.
Well he aint injured, as much is known.. He didn't go to hospital after the game, and the coach said he was okay. So, the second is prolly what happened.

But he does have a history, and if that's all it takes for him to fall that severly and exit the game, he should prolly think about calling it quits.

Bolded part: hehe you do know how heated it get's between these two teams right? Nothing, and I repeat NOTHING is impossible between these two teams..

But, I don't think he dived, he reacted a bit to severe though

Why im saying Hansen got screwed, is due to the fact that Shanahans ruling was made on a few points. One being that the incident led to Hossa being Injured, which he is not.

And since Hansen had no history, a suspension is wrong.. A few ex-refs, many journalists, AV and MG and a few experts agree.

I also don't think Hossa is being the duche, Toews is His reaction was disgusting, even afterwards

Old
02-21-2013, 12:04 PM
Justinov

Quote:
Haha compared to Grossman, nobody is tough enough

Yeah, Broad Street Bullies, never been a fan of Philly..

Why im saying Hansen got screwed, is due to the fact that Shanahans ruling was made on a few points. One being that the incident led to Hossa being Injured, which he is not.

And since Hansen had no history, a suspension is wrong.. A few ex-refs, many journalists, AV and MG and a a few experts agree.
Yeah so Oliver has to wait and become "bullied" up!
If the reason for the one game suspension was "causing injury" and not "principle against hitting the head" then Hansen really got screwed!
Be interesting to see what will happen the next time Hossa goes down in a tackle??? Because it seems his brain are not able to take any abuse at the moment!

My opinion is that he should be rested maybe to a bit before the playoffs. Chicago probably will make they way they play right now!

Old
02-21-2013, 12:14 PM
ImGoingNucks
A.K.A VikingNuck

Quote:
Yeah so Oliver has to wait and become "bullied" up!
If the reason for the one game suspension was "causing injury" and not "principle against hitting the head" then Hansen really got screwed!
Be interesting to see what will happen the next time Hossa goes down in a tackle??? Because it seems his brain are not able to take any abuse at the moment!

My opinion is that he should be rested maybe to a bit before the playoffs. Chicago probably will make they way they play right now!
You should check the Nucks forum, you'll find all the info there..

Hossa being a star player and Hansen not being one, coupled with Chicago's pull had a big saying in this..

Old
02-21-2013, 12:17 PM
BalticWarrior

Quote:
Jannik Hansen only got 1 day suspension and a fine of $7,297.30.
http://video.nhl.com/videocenter/con...203576&lang=en.
So it is Hansen's first NHL suspension.
I thought danes were calm,well thats the end of my prejudices

Old
02-21-2013, 12:20 PM
ImGoingNucks
A.K.A VikingNuck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helo View Post
Hansen is a bit unorthodox like that

Old
02-21-2013, 12:20 PM
Justinov

Quote:
You should check the Nucks forum, you'll find all the info there..

Hossa being a star player and Hansen not being one, coupled with Chicago's pull had a big saying in this..
I have read through both the Vancouver and Chicago threads and on the general NHL forum. Amazing how much club affiliation colours the viewpoints
Some but fair to say far from all Chicago fans wanted huge suspensions and some even wanted to go after Hansen the next time as payback and a few even further to punish the Sedins. The reason - Vancouver is a dirty team - well going to injure people in later matches is not dirty??
Some on the Vancouver then accuse Hossa of diving and conspiracy theories against Vancouver

I basically think that Shanahan is forced to act based on their own policy or he will look weak and inconsistant. It's more current circumstances than conspiracy that are afoot here.
But you are right - being a star like Hossa with possible injury and a concussion history has an big effect. Had Hossa done it on Jannik Hansen you could doubt it would have been a suspension (but off course we can never know unless they are payback the next time they meet).

Old
02-21-2013, 12:24 PM
ImGoingNucks
A.K.A VikingNuck

Quote:
I have read through both the Vancouver and Chicago threads and on the general NHL forum. Amazing how much club affiliation colours the viewpoints
Some but fair to say far from all Chicago fans wanted huge suspensions and some even wanted to go after Hansen the next time as payback and a few even further to punish the Sedins. The reason - Vancouver is a dirty team - well going to injure people in later matches is not dirty??
Some on the Vancouver then accuse Hossa of diving and conspiracy theories against Vancouver

I basically think that Shanahan is forced to act based on their own policy or he will look weak and inconsistant. It's more current circumstances than conspiracy that are afoot here.
But you are right - being a star like Hossa with possible injury and a concussion history has an big effect. Had Hossa done it on Jannik Hansen you could doubt it would have been a suspension (but off course we can never know unless they are payback the next time they meet).
HAHAHA well we are paranoid, can ya blame us... Everybody has it out for us

Well Shanahan is forced in some way, but he should'of showed some balls.. he has way too many ties to th Chicago top for this not to be suspicious.. There is ALOT of colour involved, from me too

But the way the media has responded, coupled with the Ref. statements, and AV's anger and the fact that a few harsher incidents went unpunished, well that just add's to the conspiracy fire ...

Old
02-21-2013, 12:30 PM
Justinov

Quote:
HAHAHA well we are paranoid, can ya blame us... Everybody has it out for us

Well Shanahan is forced in some way, but he should'of showed some balls.. he has way too many ties to th Chicago top for this not to be suspicious.. There is ALOT of colour involved, from me too

But the way the media has responded, coupled with the Ref. statements, and AV's anger and the fact that a few harsher incidents went unpunished, well that just add's to the conspiracy fire ...
I think it is probably more to do with inconsistant leadership than conspiracy against Vancouver. But it is very weird that some episodes receive no punishment and Hansen then gets one.
I still think that 1 day for Hansen is fair for being reckless (he is the Skunk Bear after all ). What is not fair is the things that are not punished.
Also not fair that stars are more protected by the rules than grinders (nobody cares about their bodies apparently).

Old
02-21-2013, 12:31 PM
Bank

Quote:
Ottawa vs NYR -> still unclear if Peter Regin will play. Looks like a close match, that could go to overtime.
Regin's in. On the fourth line between Zibanejad and Daugavins...

Old
02-21-2013, 12:33 PM
Justinov

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helo View Post
Actually Jannik Hansen were quite calm when leaving the scene...it was Toews that was all fire, right?!

But Tollefsen really pissed him off in the WC game against Norway....that was a Hansen being very un-danish!

Old
02-21-2013, 12:33 PM
Justinov

Quote:
Great news....hope the three can bring something!

Old
02-21-2013, 12:34 PM
ImGoingNucks
A.K.A VikingNuck

Quote:
I think it is probably more to do with inconsistant leadership than conspiracy against Vancouver. But it is very weird that some episodes receive no punishment and Hansen then gets one.
I still think that 1 day for Hansen is fair for being reckless (he is the Skunk Bear after all ). What is not fair is the things that are not punished.
Also not fair that stars are more protected by the rules than grinders (nobody cares about their bodies apparently).
It goes againts my DNA not to cling on ty my conspiracy theories

A fine could'of been accepted, but not a 1day suspension. per the rules it's actually now, wrong.

But, with my glasses on, I could probably defend not even giving the fine

Quote:
Good news.

The Danish - Latvian Connection finally get's a go !

Closed Thread