HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Buffalo Sabres
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

#18 Sabres at Leafs Thu Feb 21 7:00PM ET TV: MSG-B Radio: WGR-AM

Old
02-21-2013, 10:57 PM
sabresEH

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daz28 View Post
Gotcha. here's a link to the draft thread:

http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/sh....php?t=1215115
WoW!! Thanks man!! No idea we even had one. Always went to the main prospects page to talk about it.

sabresEH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-21-2013, 11:04 PM
Daz28

Quote:
Originally Posted by sabresEH View Post
WoW!! Thanks man!! No idea we even had one. Always went to the main prospects page to talk about it.
If CBJ gets a point next game, and WAS wins one of their next 2, we're dead last. That thread should pick up for sure then. I'd have bet good money we wouldn't be coach-less in last place before the season started. Gosh, it only seems like yesterday that we were listening to the radio dreaming of Brad Richards and our cup run. WTH happened??

Daz28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-21-2013, 11:04 PM
Sterling31
Takin' Over

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZZamboni View Post
Every game, every year, we do both anthems. Since 1970

Quaker Steak n Lube is a chain restaurant. Next time you come down, ask around on here for some local joints that blow Quaker away.
I just Like Quaker because the people are nice in there and it's usually really close to the hotel we stay at. Basically know our family by name, every time we go in.

Usually hit up Anchor before the games , and recently went to the new(?) Duffs they put in that Mall in Williamsville. Went to that micro Brewery after the last game, I will say.....not impressed.

Other than that, and maybe a few bars where hit n run were playing (macaroons and the cove) I haven't really experienced all the cool joints yet, would be cool to hear about some others.

Quote:
f you're heading up this summer, toss me a PM. I work at a real nice place on the river, and I'll give you a discount card. Live entertainment every night!
Wicked, sounds good to me!

Last edited by Sterling31: 02-21-2013 at 11:14 PM.
Sterling31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-21-2013, 11:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daz28 View Post
If CBJ gets a point next game, and WAS wins one of their next 2, we're dead last. That thread should pick up for sure then. I'd have bet good money we wouldn't be coach-less in last place before the season started. Gosh, it only seems like yesterday that we were listening to the radio dreaming of Brad Richards and our cup run. WTH happened??
talk among Rangers fans that he could be an amnesty buyout, pretty happy we missed out on the Suter and Richards sweepstakes.

1972 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-21-2013, 11:12 PM
Daz28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darcy Regier View Post
talk among Rangers fans that he could be an amnesty buyout, pretty happy we missed out on the Suter and Richards sweepstakes.
Well, Rich is shooting 6%. That won't last, he's a 10% shooter. He won't be bought out. I am glad we didn't get him at that price/length though, because at 33, his skills aren't going to get any better. It would have been great to get him for $6/6 though, but the fa market was too thin. So thin, we got our own buyout candidate. lol

Daz28 is offline   Reply With Quote