HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

OT: Is this guy Dirty or what?

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old
07-14-2006, 10:49 AM
  #51
habfan4
Registered User
 
habfan4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Deus Amat Pretzel
Country: Canada
Posts: 8,427
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mats NAslund View Post
Zidane should have never been awarded the golden Ball by the way....How do you give him the golden? In the first two games Zidane does nothing to help his team win as France tied both of them 0-0 and 1-1 I believe....Zidane scored a total of 3 goals this tournament ...All on penalty shots...and lets not forget the only prelimary game France won Zidane was not part of as he had been yellow causioned twice before, that's right Zidane had a total of two yellows and two reds in this tournament and you talk to me about how dirty Materazzi is! LOL....
At least the first part is right, Cannavaro or Buffon should have won the Golden Ball. Zidane scored two penalties (Italy and Portugal) and a very nice goal against Spain in extra time. He only got two yellow (which is why sat out against Togo) and a single red.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mats NAslund View Post
ITALY WORLD CHAMPIONS and deservingly so!
For what seems like the millionth time to Italy, but who in this thread is saying they aren't deserving champions?


Last edited by habfan4: 07-14-2006 at 10:57 AM.
habfan4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-14-2006, 10:52 AM
  #52
Anthony P
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Montreal
Country: Canada
Posts: 621
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mats NAslund View Post
Quit your damn whinning....I'm sick of heariing about this now. Tell me something why wasn't there an investigation when Totti spat on a player in the last world cup in 2002....He must of been provoked.....No matter what was said to Zidane...Zidane lost his cool and was red carded. Face it getting under your opponents skin is part of professional sports always has ans always will be.
Zidane should have never been awarded the golden Ball by the way....How do you give him the golden? In the first two games Zidane does nothing to help his team win as France tied both of them 0-0 and 1-1 I believe....Zidane scored a total of 3 goals this tournament ...All on penalty shots...and lets not forget the only prelimary game France won Zidane was not part of as he had been yellow causioned twice before, that's right Zidane had a total of two yellows and two reds in this tournament and you talk to me about how dirty Materazzi is! LOL....

The only reason Zidane is getting all of this attention and the benefit of the doubt is because of his retirement. Over his carrer Zidane is one the most carded players inthe world!

RANT OVER

ITALY WORLD CHAMPIONS and deservingly so!
Relax dude.... he agreed afterwards that Zidane was also no Saint....

Some people don't watch football or follow it that closely except for during World Cups or Euro cups.... so they don't necessarily know much about all the players.... especially not from incidents that resulted during league play.....

In the end, what gets to me is that people actually bought into the French PR spin that Zidane was the victim.... In the end it would have made no difference.... Henry would still have been replaced by Trezeguet and he still would have missed....

Anthony P is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-14-2006, 10:55 AM
  #53
Anthony P
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Montreal
Country: Canada
Posts: 621
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by habfan4 View Post
The original poster wasn't asking about Zidane, but obviously you wouldn't let that deter you from making your over the top rant.

BTW: If you had taken the time to read any of my posts on this subject you'd realize what a complete crock of **** the bolded part of you post is.

Congrats you are the first person to make my ignore list.
Quick to jump I see.... I said "boards" not necessarily this one.... I don't really care if you feel France deserved it or Italy deserved it.... in the end it makes no difference to me....

And if I am on your ignore list, so what.... am I supposed to cry or something? you don't need to tell me that as if you're the president of the United States you know and that I've caused some great sin....


Last edited by Anthony P: 07-14-2006 at 11:11 AM.
Anthony P is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-14-2006, 10:59 AM
  #54
Habnot
 
Habnot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Country: Canada
Posts: 2,496
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anthony P View Post
In the end, what gets to me is that people actually bought into the French PR spin that Zidane was the victim.... In the end it would have made no difference.... Henry would still have been replaced by Trezeguet and he still would have missed....
Wrong Dude:

First of all it's not the French PR spin, it's the Zidane spin. Remember his interview, he made himself the victim. All of this to take the focus off the fact that he let his team down.

Second, this is another bogus statement I have heard lately, that the sending of had no bearing on the result. Of coarse it did, when you team leader and top penalty shot taker has been kicked out of the game, it affects the moral of the team. Maybe Trezequet wouldn't of missed. Who knows, once the event has taken place it alters all that happens after.

Habnot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-14-2006, 11:09 AM
  #55
Anthony P
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Montreal
Country: Canada
Posts: 621
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Habnot View Post
Wrong Dude:

First of all it's not the French PR spin, it's the Zidane spin. Remember his interview, he made himself the victim. All of this to take the focus off the fact that he let his team down.

Second, this is another bogus statement I have heard lately, that the sending of had no bearing on the result. Of coarse it did, when you team leader and top penalty shot taker has been kicked out of the game, it affects the moral of the team. Maybe Trezequet wouldn't of missed. Who knows, once the event has taken place it alters all that happens after.
Alright, so lets say we lived in a perfect world..... if we did, Italy would have won the match before penalties.... they scored a second goal that was wrongfully called backed.... there is a passive offside rule in football.... if you are offside and you don't touch the ball, the play goes on.... the Italian player that was offside did not touch the ball.... the one that did (Toni I think) was not offside.... that goal should have stood.... if it did, then applying your logic, the Zidane incident would have never happened....

Now, forget about the foul that was not called in the box because the first one that was given was not a legitimate foul either.... in the end, Italy comes out the champion anyway, no?

Anthony P is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-14-2006, 11:15 AM
  #56
Habnot
 
Habnot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Country: Canada
Posts: 2,496
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anthony P View Post
Alright, so lets say we lived in a perfect world..... if we did, Italy would have won the match before penalties.... they scored a second goal that was wrongfully called backed.... there is a passive offside rule in football.... if you are offside and you don't touch the ball, the play goes on.... the Italian player that was offside did not touch the ball.... the one that did (Toni I think) was not offside.... that goal should have stood.... if it did, then applying your logic, the Zidane incident would have never happened....

Now, forget about the foul that was not called in the box because the first one that was given was not a legitimate foul either.... in the end, Italy comes out the champion anyway, no?
If you would of read my earlier post you would know that I am a fan of the Azzurri and thought the victory was deserved. That not my point.

I was just pointing out that saying that Zidane's sending off had no bearing on the result is also part of the spin cycle. His sending off can only be viewed as negative as to the impact to his team.

Habnot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-14-2006, 11:16 AM
  #57
StanAjax
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Nantes
Country: France
Posts: 1,582
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by deandebean View Post
I agree. It's more the timing that was off. If not for a championship game, it would have been as satisfying as the Kovalev hit on Tucker.
Good comparison imo.

Tucker is dirty, no one will argue on that.

But do someone will label Kovalev as dirty or being a selfish player because he took care of Tucker with his elbow ?

That was not a classy move, and he could have been suspended for that.

Yet, everyone applauded him for taking care of the cheap shot artist.


So, please, stop telling Zidane cost the game to France. There were 10 freakin' minutes left, and the Italians didn't score. Trezeguet would have still kicked a penalty shot with Zidane on the pitch.

And the Italian players were so ready for these penalty shots, they would have won no matter who was facing them.

Zidane had a pretty dumb answer to a stupid provokation, he got a red card, case closed.

Italia won the Cup, let's not let this stuff overshadow that important fact.

StanAjax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-14-2006, 11:20 AM
  #58
Anthony P
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Montreal
Country: Canada
Posts: 621
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Habnot View Post
If you would of read my earlier post you would know that I am a fan of the Azzurri and thought the victory was deserved. That not my point.

I was just pointing out that saying that Zidane's sending off had no bearing on the result is also part of the spin cycle. His sending off can only be viewed as negative as to the impact to his team.

I know that was not your point, but what I was saying was that in a perfect world, which is was the setting for your argument, the second goal would have not been called back and the Zidane incident would never have happened....

You are saying Zidane on the pitch would have led others to perceive a chance for France to win, well in a perfect world maybe he and Materazzi both would have been carded if the insults were that bad.... but then again, in a perfect world Italy would have been leading 2-1 and penalty kicks or that incident might have never happened....

That's the way I took what you said anyway....

Anthony P is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-14-2006, 11:21 AM
  #59
deandebean
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Gatineau, cālisse
Country: uriname
Posts: 8,735
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by StanAjax View Post
Good comparison imo.

Tucker is dirty, no one will argue on that.

But do someone will label Kovalev as dirty or being a selfish player because he took care of Tucker with his elbow ?

That was not a classy move, and he could have been suspended for that.

Yet, everyone applauded him for taking care of the cheap shot artist.


So, please, stop telling Zidane cost the game to France. There were 10 freakin' minutes left, and the Italians didn't score. Trezeguet would have still kicked a penalty shot with Zidane on the pitch.

And the Italian players were so ready for these penalty shots, they would have won no matter who was facing them.

Zidane had a pretty dumb answer to a stupid provokation, he got a red card, case closed.

Italia won the Cup, let's not let this stuff overshadow that important fact.


100 % d'accord.

The thing is: the FIFA AND fans all over the world are getting on the Italian dude's case now!

The PR war is won. THIS is the real underlying fact. Those who "lost respect", who find Zidane a dumbarse, they have their own opinion and it's ok. But the fact of the matter is: according to all polls in Europe, the french dude is the winner. Imagine that: nobody is talking about the Italian win (even the new coach nomination got overshadowed by Zidane). Now, some Italian media are asking for an inquiry into Materazzi's conduct!!! And FIFA is going to investigate!!!

Wow. Man, Zidane is richer than he was before the final. Plus, he's got the public's sympathy.

THAT'S the news. Not this red card stuff. That's old news.

I'll even add, as a communications specialist, Zidane's legend has grown to an extent even HE never expected after his ill-timed head-butt. He's gaining a near mythical status in France and elsewhere also. Like it or not.

Jean Gounelle had a great piece on it in cyberpresse.ca 2 days ago. The best of them all. so did Foglia.

It's all about marketing.

deandebean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-14-2006, 11:21 AM
  #60
StanAjax
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Nantes
Country: France
Posts: 1,582
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Habnot View Post
His sending off can only be viewed as negative as to the impact to his team.
Or it could have put a fire under other French players' a**es.

It just happened and Italia won. Again, that's the only thing that matter.

It was Zidane's last hothead move. It came a couple hours after his last goal, and just before he received the golden ball for the tournament. That's a pretty good summary of the player's career in one game.

StanAjax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-14-2006, 11:25 AM
  #61
StanAjax
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Nantes
Country: France
Posts: 1,582
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by deandebean View Post
The PR war is won.
Yeah, and that is what's annoying me. Talking about Zidane to defend him or insult him only comforts his victory over the whole Italian squad.

Suspend and fine Zidane, even if that's useless.
Do the same for Materazzi, even if it's useless too (Nesta will be back with the Squadra soon).

And move on.

StanAjax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-14-2006, 11:29 AM
  #62
deandebean
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Gatineau, cālisse
Country: uriname
Posts: 8,735
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by StanAjax View Post
Yeah, and that is what's annoying me. Talking about Zidane to defend him or insult him only comforts his victory over the whole Italian squad.

Suspend and fine Zidane, even if that's useless.
Do the same for Materazzi, even if it's useless too (Nesta will be back with the Squadra soon).

And move on.
It doesn't sadden me at all. Having been all my life in the communications field, I'm fascinated by these types of myth creations.

In 20 years from now, Italy's victory will be remembered. But Zidane's myth will be as big as Maradona's. It is already. It's great. Wish I was in his entourage. The communications specialists around him must be going bananas. Like I said: go take a look at E-Bay: his jerseys are selling at a higher price than those of any Italian player. His jerseys in Europe have gone practically out of order. Incredible.

deandebean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-14-2006, 11:38 AM
  #63
Habnot
 
Habnot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Country: Canada
Posts: 2,496
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by deandebean View Post
It doesn't sadden me at all. Having been all my life in the communications field, I'm fascinated by these types of myth creations.

In 20 years from now, Italy's victory will be remembered. But Zidane's myth will be as big as Maradona's. It is already. It's great. Wish I was in his entourage. The communications specialists around him must be going bananas. Like I said: go take a look at E-Bay: his jerseys are selling at a higher price than those of any Italian player. His jerseys in Europe have gone practically out of order. Incredible.
Maybe so, but like Maradona, some of the luster of his halo has worn off. For every Maradona fan, there's a Maradona hater. I agree with you, Zidane will create the same polarized debate.

Habnot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-14-2006, 11:38 AM
  #64
StanAjax
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Nantes
Country: France
Posts: 1,582
vCash: 500
Yeah, I agree that it will only strengthen his legend.

But that somehow ruined the Italian win for me. That with the penalty shots that I hate to decide a final made me less happy when Italia won than I was when Materazzi equalized or when they scored these 2 against Germany in the dramatic last 5 minutes.

StanAjax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-14-2006, 12:01 PM
  #65
Pere Noel
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 1,438
vCash: 500
Heck, the thread is about Materazzi being a dirty player... if some of you want to divert the post to Zidane is dirty as well.... that doesn't cut it. Start another thread, come up with the video as well for Zidane if you want to highlight him as a dirty player. Fine by me.

But looking at the Materazzi video... It shows how of a disgusting player he is... I mean... rush into someone and not play the ball... go play the ball but then decides to kick someone balls instead intentionally... stepping on a players back... going for someone knee.... hitting someone's back with a full leg swing...

Basically, he mimicked most of the dirtiest plays I have ever seen by some of the dirtiest players in hockey history... the whole package in one player.

Pere Noel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-14-2006, 12:14 PM
  #66
gusfring
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 6,238
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anthony P View Post
Alright, so lets say we lived in a perfect world..... if we did, Italy would have won the match before penalties.... they scored a second goal that was wrongfully called backed.... there is a passive offside rule in football.... if you are offside and you don't touch the ball, the play goes on.... the Italian player that was offside did not touch the ball.... the one that did (Toni I think) was not offside.... that goal should have stood.... if it did, then applying your logic, the Zidane incident would have never happened....

Now, forget about the foul that was not called in the box because the first one that was given was not a legitimate foul either.... in the end, Italy comes out the champion anyway, no?
That Toni goal WAS offside. It was in the Italian papers who backed up the call.

gusfring is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-14-2006, 12:16 PM
  #67
gusfring
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 6,238
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pere Noel View Post
Heck, the thread is about Materazzi being a dirty player... if some of you want to divert the post to Zidane is dirty as well.... that doesn't cut it. Start another thread, come up with the video as well for Zidane if you want to highlight him as a dirty player. Fine by me.

But looking at the Materazzi video... It shows how of a disgusting player he is... I mean... rush into someone and not play the ball... go play the ball but then decides to kick someone balls instead intentionally... stepping on a players back... going for someone knee.... hitting someone's back with a full leg swing...

Basically, he mimicked most of the dirtiest plays I have ever seen by some of the dirtiest players in hockey history... the whole package in one player.
Do you base your opinion based on that video or do you actually watch soccer week in, week out? Did you notice how many times the video repeated the same incidents over and over?

Materazzi is no saint, but c'mon.

gusfring is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-14-2006, 12:29 PM
  #68
deandebean
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Gatineau, cālisse
Country: uriname
Posts: 8,735
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by nittany View Post
Do you base your opinion based on that video or do you actually watch soccer week in, week out? Did you notice how many times the video repeated the same incidents over and over?

Materazzi is no saint, but c'mon.
Materazzi is known to be the dirtiest player of the league. When a tv show does a top 5 on you it's because you've become a known repeat offender.

I played football as a defender, and had my shares of yellows. But I've rarely seen someone go all out for someone's legs, balls or heads like Materazzi does. This guy is freaking Ty Cobb reincarnated.

deandebean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-14-2006, 12:32 PM
  #69
Anthony P
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Montreal
Country: Canada
Posts: 621
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by nittany View Post
That Toni goal WAS offside. It was in the Italian papers who backed up the call.
I disagree...

Do you agree that there is a passive offside rule?

Anthony P is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-14-2006, 12:36 PM
  #70
Anthony P
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Montreal
Country: Canada
Posts: 621
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by deandebean View Post
Materazzi is known to be the dirtiest player of the league. When a tv show does a top 5 on you it's because you've become a known repeat offender.

I played football as a defender, and had my shares of yellows. But I've rarely seen someone go all out for someone's legs, balls or heads like Materazzi does. This guy is freaking Ty Cobb reincarnated.

That's fine he may have been dirty in many games prior to this.... but was he really dirty in insulting someone else if everyone on the field throws taunts at each other....

Let's put the past aside here, it really doesn't matter.... what matters is what happened.... whether or not Materazzi had it coming is another story.... that should not really lead people to see what happened in any other way.... what should be focused on is what happened on the field between those 2 players....

If it is true that Materazzi threw Zidane a mother joke and didn't know that his mother was sick does it justify what happened? I think I recall even you say it doesn't.... so what does Materazzi's past have to do with this?

Did he have it coming? Yeah I'm sure he did.... but that doesn't make what Zidane did any less worse than what Materazzi has done in the past no?

Anthony P is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-14-2006, 12:38 PM
  #71
wholeshow*
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 1,767
vCash: 500
he deserved to get a head butt, but not in the chest but in the FACE! zidane should have broken that piece of garbage's nose.
Sorry FIFA has been shoving this 'anti-racism' stuff down everyones mouths, so when a player does it on the pitch...you're just supposed to let it go? the officials did nothing about it, so zidane did!
As he said, he'd do it again. Was Zidane selfish? NO, he defending the honor of not only his mother and or sister but his faith as well.
Materrazi is a known 'goon.' A classic cheap-shot artist, worse than a claude lemieux...it's been talked to death by the analysts on tsn (saying how he's one of the dirtiest players to play international futball).

Did Zidane have a past where he got redcarded and yellow cards, yah...most players do. That stepping incident on the saudi player 18 years ago (i believe) was while zidane was just a teenager (or atleast close to it), wasn't even a cut & dry penalty call...it was extremely controversial and looked like coincidental contact more than anything.

But in those clips you saw some absolutely brutal side tackles and viscious kicks to areas where people shouldn't be kicked.

This isn't about italy beating france, this is about a known cancer on the field baiting one of the GREATEST players to ever play the game into doing something regretful.

First things first if you mention a algerian's mother in a negative way you're going to have hell to pay, if this persons mother is lying in their death bed it's going to get worse...and just throwing out a dergatory insult like "terrorist" at a devout muslim...now that's grounds for kick in the face (something that materazzi has done SEVERAL times, so it's nothing new to him). What's hilarious though, is materazzi claimed that he doesn't even know what an 'islamic terrorist' is...gee, how stupid are you to know what a terrorist is? If Materazzi wasn't lying about this, then he must clearly have some mental problems.

Well that's all i have got to say about that,

Zidane is still the man, and he's no piece of garbage flopper like 80% of those pansies on the italian team.

wholeshow* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-14-2006, 12:43 PM
  #72
gusfring
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 6,238
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anthony P View Post
I disagree...

Do you agree that there is a passive offside rule?
When the Italian paper does a "moviola" on it and says it's offside - it's offside.

gusfring is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-14-2006, 12:46 PM
  #73
gusfring
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 6,238
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by hunjeebakala View Post
he deserved to get a head butt, but not in the chest but in the FACE! zidane should have broken that piece of garbage's nose.
Sorry FIFA has been shoving this 'anti-racism' stuff down everyones mouths, so when a player does it on the pitch...you're just supposed to let it go? the officials did nothing about it, so zidane did!
As he said, he'd do it again. Was Zidane selfish? NO, he defending the honor of not only his mother and or sister but his faith as well.
Materrazi is a known 'goon.' A classic cheap-shot artist, worse than a claude lemieux...it's been talked to death by the analysts on tsn (saying how he's one of the dirtiest players to play international futball).

Did Zidane have a past where he got redcarded and yellow cards, yah...most players do. That stepping incident on the saudi player 18 years ago (i believe) was while zidane was just a teenager (or atleast close to it), wasn't even a cut & dry penalty call...it was extremely controversial and looked like coincidental contact more than anything.

But in those clips you saw some absolutely brutal side tackles and viscious kicks to areas where people shouldn't be kicked.

This isn't about italy beating france, this is about a known cancer on the field baiting one of the GREATEST players to ever play the game into doing something regretful.

First things first if you mention a algerian's mother in a negative way you're going to have hell to pay, if this persons mother is lying in their death bed it's going to get worse...and just throwing out a dergatory insult like "terrorist" at a devout muslim...now that's grounds for kick in the face (something that materazzi has done SEVERAL times, so it's nothing new to him). What's hilarious though, is materazzi claimed that he doesn't even know what an 'islamic terrorist' is...gee, how stupid are you to know what a terrorist is? If Materazzi wasn't lying about this, then he must clearly have some mental problems.

Well that's all i have got to say about that,

Zidane is still the man, and he's no piece of garbage flopper like 80% of those pansies on the italian team.

I think you broke the record for having incorrect statements in a post. haha

-The SA incident was 8 years ago.
-No, most players don't have Zidane's yellow and red card record - see link from above about his history.
-Zidane himself said that Materazzi did not say anything racial
-That "known cancer" scored two crucial goals in the WC

Stick to hockey. On second thought...


Last edited by gusfring: 07-14-2006 at 01:07 PM.
gusfring is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-14-2006, 01:17 PM
  #74
Beakermania*
 
Beakermania*'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Kingston or Hamilton
Country: Canada
Posts: 17,965
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by nittany View Post
I think you broke the record for having incorrect statements in a post. haha

-The SA incident was 8 years ago.
-No, most players don't have Zidane's yellow and red card record - see link from above about his history.
-Zidane himself said that Materazzi did not say anything racial
-That "known cancer" scored two crucial goals in the WC

Stick to hockey. On second thought...
You forgot only italians are floppers.

Beakermania* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-14-2006, 01:22 PM
  #75
gusfring
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 6,238
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beakermania View Post
You forgot only italians are floppers.
I figured it was such a ridiculous statement that it would be self explanatory to anyone who actually watched any of WC 06.

gusfring is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:18 PM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. ©2014 All Rights Reserved.