HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > General Hockey Discussion > Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk
Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk Trade rumors, transactions, and free agent talk. Rumors must contain the word RUMOR in post title. Proposals must contain the word PROPOSAL in post title.

Simon Gagne

Old
02-21-2013, 10:49 PM
Reclamation Project
黄熱病

vCash: 592
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kris Chreider View Post
Stralman + Pyatt + 2014 2nd for Martinez + Gagne
No way does he get traded.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Richards 18 View Post
Lilja+prospect+late pick
for Gagne
Gagne has a new home

We want picks or a veteran d-man. I don't see Gagne getting traded.

Reclamation Project is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-21-2013, 11:43 PM
p9ers

vCash: 500
Kuba for Gagné

p9ers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-21-2013, 11:54 PM
SoulAssassin

Quote:
Originally Posted by LancelotLink View Post
Why does he "just not fit in"? Why is he "just not being used"?

Just curious.

I would love him on the Bruins. Not sure what it would take. McQuaid?
If Bruins were willing to give up McQuaid, I think DL would likely do it.

Id rather not see Gagne traded. Penner, King, Richardson can all go before him.. But if he did, Sarich or Tallinder would fit the mold as well. As part of a bigger packaged deal for Streit or Lubo Vis would also work for me.

Gagne is one of the more high profile UFA's to sign with LA in recent years, even if he was on the decline and hasnt produced as expected. I know its near the end of his tenure but theres a possibility DL doesnt just trade him to trade him sense it COULD send the wrong message although I doubt it would.

SoulAssassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-22-2013, 12:14 AM
etherialone
dialed in your mom

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoulAssassin View Post

Id rather not see Gagne traded. Penner, King, Richardson can all go before him.. But if he did, Sarich or Tallinder would fit the mold as well. As part of a bigger packaged deal for Streit or Lubo Vis would also work for me.

Gagne is one of the more high profile UFA's to sign with LA in recent years, even if he was on the decline and hasnt produced as expected. I know its near the end of his tenure but theres a possibility DL doesnt just trade him to trade him sense it COULD send the wrong message although I doubt it would.
This^.

This^ is where things are at.

etherialone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-22-2013, 12:37 AM
Devils Trap
Cory's Better

Send a message via AIM to Devils Trap
I would like to see him in NJD . Something around Tallinder would work. Or just picks would work

Devils Trap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-22-2013, 04:27 AM
CREW99AW

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perro View Post
Gagne does not fit well with Sutter and although he is healthy he is not being used, as a result (although I like him) I would like to see the kings ship him out for some veteran depth defense.
So far this year he has played in 11 games and has 5 assists.

Not sure what the Islanders would need but maybe Lubo?
I could see him fitting in with the Penquins but I am not sure what they have to part with that could be useful to LA.

What do people think he would be worth and bring in?

I'm gonna guess Snow would say pass.

With quality d-men in short supply, I think Snow can get a better return then Gagne, as the key to a Vis trade.

CREW99AW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-22-2013, 09:20 AM
Perro

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoulAssassin View Post

I agree that I would like those players moved out before Gagne, but as he is not getting playing time was curious to see what other fans thoughts of him are.

Perro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-22-2013, 09:46 AM
KingCanadain1976

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perro View Post
I agree that I would like those players moved out before Gagne, but as he is not getting playing time was curious to see what other fans thoughts of him are.
I agree with gagne being a player i would keep before penner etc. The probelm isnt him getting playing time. Hes played 11 of the 15 games. Its the fact that we have to many lws with lewis showing he can play last game that makes 7 for 4 postions someone has to sit out. Sg Has 0 point in the last 5 games He went cold Sutter is only trying to find the hotter hand. Sg plays a over 13 mins a game compared to cliffords 11 mins so i dont think u can say hes hardly playing. This is all my opinion but i think the number kinda suport me.

KingCanadain1976 is offline   Reply With Quote