HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Pacific Division > Edmonton Oilers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

The Omark Thread: Willing to play in the AHL?

Old
02-18-2013, 01:29 PM
LaGu

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Replacement View Post
How is it relevant what Omark is doing in relation to NHL players that played limited sample there(and could care less)? You think this has any bearing on how Omark would do again on this side of the pond?

What you've established is that Omark had better ppg stats then some NHL players over on holidays in Europe seeing the sights. Congrats.
Without going into what other posters mean or don't mean (I hope), I also don't think it is really relevant how Omark has performed compared to other NHL players. What I think is relevant is that he is producing, and producing a lot. This normally leads to an opportunity to try out for a team in the NA.

Basically the main point is not (at least in my view) to say that Omark is better than NHL player 1, 2 or 3, it is rather to say that Omark is on his way to complete a really good season in Europe. That will without a doubt make some teams over here look twice and consider giving him an opportunity to play.

Do you really think that this will not happen?

It doesn't mean that he will become and NHL star, or even a NHL regular. It just means that he will most probably get another chance.

EDIT: Ah, I forgot the main point with respect to Matte99's post... I very much doubt that the point of that post was to say that Omark is better than Zetterberg, Bergeron, Seguin, Duchene, Kane, Thornton, Spezza, Nash or Couture.

Last edited by LaGu: 02-18-2013 at 01:40 PM.
LaGu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-18-2013, 01:37 PM
Tedi

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by LaGu View Post
Without going into what other posters mean or don't mean (I hope), I also don't think it is really relevant how Omark has performed compared to other NHL players. What I think is relevant is that he is producing, and producing a lot. This normally leads to an opportunity to try out for a team in the NA.

Basically the main point is not (at least in my view) to say that Omark is better than NHL player 1, 2 or 3, it is rather to say that Omark is on his way to complete a really good season in Europe. That will without a doubt make some teams over here look twice and consider giving him an opportunity to play.

It doesn't mean that he will become and NHL star, or even a NHL regular. It just means that he will most probably get another chance.
It is good for the Oilers that Linus finds his game. And because the Oilers gave him a QO I have every belief that the Oilers see some value in retaining his NHL rights. IMO Omark will get another chance but I think he will always struggle with the NA game.

Tedi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-18-2013, 01:49 PM
Replacement
Now with 9% more zen

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaGu View Post

EDIT: Ah, I forgot the main point with respect to Matte99's post... I very much doubt that the point of that post was to say that Omark is better than Zetterberg, Bergeron, Seguin, Duchene, Kane, Thornton, Spezza, Nash or Couture.
As usual a fair post. Matte didn't go into the detail and nuance and left his post wide open for rebuttal by framing his post without strong argument or even qualifying what he's putting down for stats. Which leaves the reader asking those questions.

NHL speaking, Omark is fit to be a bit player status on a club basically bereft of offensive players. like a Nashville. But the problem is clubs like that have even more expectation of system and all zone play than what Omark was expected to do here.

Nashville scores 2 G/G and that ain't changing much with their lineup But the thing is DUE to that they have to keep GA under 2 to have any chance of being successful. Omark would staple his own butt to the bench playing on a club with that circumstance.

I'm interested in considering it so what NHL clubs do you think could or woudl put Omark in their lineup?

Replacement is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-18-2013, 01:56 PM
NAF
Beauty Fakes

vCash: 590
Quote:
How is it relevant what Omark is doing in relation to NHL players that played limited sample there(and could care less)? You think this has any bearing on how Omark would do again on this side of the pond?

What you've established is that Omark had better ppg stats then some NHL players over on holidays in Europe seeing the sights. Congrats.
Holy cow are you full of it. How about sparing us all your conjecture about the mindset of every single NHL player who went to the Swiss League? Are you their shrink? Their coach? Did you even watch any of the games? Like, even a SINGLE one? Or do you just approach any given situation with your bias pre-supplying you with answers and skewing/ignoring any contrary info so that it confirms that bias?

Heck, you're so good at it that you should be the poster child for confirmation bias. You do it constantly. Your bias is that Omark is garbage and all other data must be interpreted so as to confirm it.

When faced with the fact that Omark is doing very well in Switzerland, you came back with the conjecture that the league is garbage, despite never having seen a single game (since Omark is garbage).

When faced with the fact that Omark outperformed almost every NHL player during the lockout, you return with the conjecture that every NHLer must not have been trying (since Omark is garbage).

When faced with the fact that Omark was (at the time) second in league scoring, you did a Google search to show that the league leader (who you had never heard of) was some scrub named Damian Brunner, who was "never drafted, never thought of, that would never play anywhere on this continent or be suited for it" (because Omark is garbage).

When confronted (by me) with the fact that Brunner led the Swiss league the previous season and had been signed by Detroit and that Babcock saw him playing in a top six role, you returned with the absolutely jaw-dropping claim that Mike Babcock was over-the-hill and washed up and no longer any good at hockey, because as we've already established there is simply no way that Omark is anything but garbage.

How's that working out for you?

Seriously, man. Get a new hobby. This current one of yours is pathetic.

NAF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-18-2013, 01:58 PM
Matte99

The NA game and the "big ice" game is different. I havent seen anyone making any claims to contradict that. The fact that Linus had a very good season in NLA, out producing a lot of top talented players from NHL is a great achievement. It doesnt mean he will outproduce them in the NHL, but its redicoules to see people trying to say its not an achievement or that NHL players signs pro contracts with no intent of competing.

As I mentioned earlier, you wont come as far as becoming a top hockey player in the NHL if you havent got a very competitive mindset. I find any comment of players going for vacation to play at that level as seriously daft tbh...

If they want to go on hockey vacation they wouldnt sign up in a pro league at NLA level, they would go Allsvenskan or something similar like Kopitar.

Matte99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-18-2013, 02:06 PM
Replacement
Now with 9% more zen

Quote:
Originally Posted by NAF View Post
Holy cow are you full of it. How about sparing us all your conjecture about the mindset of every single NHL player who went to the Swiss League? Are you their shrink? Their coach? Did you even watch any of the games? Like, even a SINGLE one? Or do you just approach any given situation with your bias pre-supplying you with answers and skewing/ignoring any contrary info so that it confirms that bias?

Heck, you're so good at it that you should be the poster child for confirmation bias. You do it constantly. Your bias is that Omark is garbage and all other data must be interpreted so as to confirm it.

When faced with the fact that Omark is doing very well in Switzerland, you came back with the conjecture that the league is garbage, despite never having seen a single game (since Omark is garbage).

When faced with the fact that Omark outperformed almost every NHL player during the lockout, you return with the conjecture that every NHLer must not have been trying (since Omark is garbage).

When faced with the fact that Omark was (at the time) second in league scoring, you did a Google search to show that the league leader (who you had never heard of) was some scrub named Damian Brunner, who was "never drafted, never thought of, that would never play anywhere on this continent or be suited for it" (because Omark is garbage).

When confronted (by me) with the fact that Brunner led the Swiss league the previous season and had been signed by Detroit and that Babcock saw him playing in a top six role, you returned with the absolutely jaw-dropping claim that Mike Babcock was over-the-hill and washed up and no longer any good at hockey, because as we've already established there is simply no way that Omark is anything but garbage.

How's that working out for you?

Seriously, man. Get a new hobby. This current one of yours is pathetic.
As far as Brunner I was playing with that. I knew nothing about the player which was obvious and after being challenged on it admitted I was wrong, that I was proved wrong, and ceded the point entirely. Not sure why you held onto that detail with clenched teeth.

More to the point what gets into you? This is one of your angry posts. I'm allowed to post here and haven't said anything inappropriate. You are name calling at this point.

Last edited by Replacement: 02-18-2013 at 02:15 PM.
Old
02-18-2013, 02:14 PM
Replacement
Now with 9% more zen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matte99 View Post
The NA game and the "big ice" game is different. I havent seen anyone making any claims to contradict that. The fact that Linus had a very good season in NLA, out producing a lot of top talented players from NHL is a great achievement. It doesnt mean he will outproduce them in the NHL, but its redicoules to see people trying to say its not an achievement or that NHL players signs pro contracts with no intent of competing.

As I mentioned earlier, you wont come as far as becoming a top hockey player in the NHL if you havent got a very competitive mindset. I find any comment of players going for vacation to play at that level as seriously daft tbh...

If they want to go on hockey vacation they wouldnt sign up in a pro league at NLA level, they would go Allsvenskan or something similar like Kopitar.
If a player wanted to stay somewhat in shape it seems exactly what they would do.

Theres nothing ridiculous in the suggestion that NHL players, and particularly NA born and raised NHL players, see the NHL, the SC, as their holy grail. Thats there hopes and dreams and what they rise to. They are no less professional to their main butter contractual NHL teams if they play less than fullout on a European level.

The only world play that matters to NA NHL Players is the Olympics, the World Juniors and to a much lesser extent the World Championship. In that order.

The world championships probably mean a lot more in Europe. European play probably means a lot more to European players. In Canada the WC is considered a consolation tournament for all the players from failed clubs to go to. Kind of a relegation tournament.

You're viewing this with Euro glasses and assuming you are right and motivation is equal when it clearly isn't for NA players playing in Europe.

Old
02-18-2013, 02:23 PM
LaGu

Quote:
As usual a fair post. Matte didn't go into the detail and nuance and left his post wide open for rebuttal by framing his post without strong argument or even qualifying what he's putting down for stats. Which leaves the reader asking those questions.

NHL speaking, Omark is fit to be a bit player status on a club basically bereft of offensive players. like a Nashville. But the problem is clubs like that have even more expectation of system and all zone play than what Omark was expected to do here.

Nashville scores 2 G/G and that ain't changing much with their lineup But the thing is DUE to that they have to keep GA under 2 to have any chance of being successful. Omark would staple his own butt to the bench playing on a club with that circumstance.

I'm interested in considering it so what NHL clubs do you think could or woudl put Omark in their lineup?
Fair question... I'm not sure I can answer that.

To be honest I think it may very well come down to a club who has lost forwards to injuries and wish to boost their offense (edit: willing to take a big risk to boost their offense). Swiss league playoffs finish mid-March.

Otherwise I could see him getting a shot in Minnesota or Florida (or Nashville as you wrote). At the same time it is easy looking a low scoring clubs and their respective line-ups. I think it may as well be a case of (basically) any club wanting to try to boost their 2nd or even 3rd line offense. In the end it will come down to a club willing to give him the benefit of a doubt for a year.

Old
02-18-2013, 02:25 PM
NAF
Beauty Fakes

Quote:
As far as Brunner I was playing with that. I knew nothing about the player which was obvious and after being challenged on it admitted I was wrong, that I was proved wrong, and ceded the point entirely. Not sure why you held onto that detail with clenched teeth.

More to the point what gets into you? This is one of your angry posts. I'm allowed to post here and haven't said anything inappropriate. You are name calling at this point.
Bah. Irritating day. Negotiating with a client and they're not budging.

Needed to shout at someone and you're always fun to have a go at.

Last edited by NAF: 02-18-2013 at 02:44 PM.
Old
02-18-2013, 02:56 PM
Matte99

Quote:
If a player wanted to stay somewhat in shape it seems exactly what they would do.

Theres nothing ridiculous in the suggestion that NHL players, and particularly NA born and raised NHL players, see the NHL, the SC, as their holy grail. Thats there hopes and dreams and what they rise to. They are no less professional to their main butter contractual NHL teams if they play less than fullout on a European level.

The only world play that matters to NA NHL Players is the Olympics, the World Juniors and to a much lesser extent the World Championship. In that order.

The world championships probably mean a lot more in Europe. European play probably means a lot more to European players. In Canada the WC is considered a consolation tournament for all the players from failed clubs to go to. Kind of a relegation tournament.

You're viewing this with Euro glasses and assuming you are right and motivation is equal when it clearly isn't for NA players playing in Europe.
I dont believe they have the guts to come into a dressing room where everyone is fighting for their jobs, careers and winning not caring. NA or not, once you are in the team you play to win, its what you do and who you are. It might not be the most important cup, league et al you ever played in but that doesnt matter if you have integrity and an once of winner instinct.

I dont expect all top players to be as extreme as Forsberg who rather wipe the table clean than lose a card game but you dont become elite without hating to lose. You seem to belive differently so lets agree to disagree.

Old
02-18-2013, 03:37 PM
OiledUp

Quote:

Having seen, played with and played against NA players in Europe I can tell you this is plain wrong. When put in a competitive situation NA players in general are fierece competitors, no matter what the competition may be, much more so than europeans. I'd say it's one of their strongest assets as hockey players. I would assume NHLers are the most competitive of the bunch, there's a reason they are where they are.

Yeah sure, there's always gonna be primadonnas and I know players have gone to the WCs to drink and chase girls. And ofc there's always gonna be an extra edge when playing at the highest level possible, but that goes for european players as well.
I can assure you most guys coming over aren't mailing it in. Too much pride and competitiveness.

Lot of different forms of the word compete in that one...

And as far as what matters when it comes down to international tournaments, that goes for euros as well. The WC is seen as a lower level tournament over here too. Some even talk about it as a "Donald Duck-tournament", a joke basically.
Good for some entertainment and winning is always fun, especially if you play finland, but it doesn't really hold a lot of clot. The last 15-20 years or so it's just completely lost value.

OiledUp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-18-2013, 03:46 PM
Replacement
Now with 9% more zen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matte99 View Post
I dont believe they have the guts to come into a dressing room where everyone is fighting for their jobs, careers and winning not caring. NA or not, once you are in the team you play to win, its what you do and who you are. It might not be the most important cup, league et al you ever played in but that doesnt matter if you have integrity and an once of winner instinct.

I dont expect all top players to be as extreme as Forsberg who rather wipe the table clean than lose a card game but you dont become elite without hating to lose. You seem to belive differently so lets agree to disagree.
In terms of basic human motivation and drive we would agree. As it describes most humans and their inherent competitive instinct which is a hardwired survival imperative.

What might not be well understood in Europe is the Country club nature of entitlement that most of these established NHL players have. I can assure that very few of them even think about any player they have displaced and few could care about it. If enough NHL stars felt how you describe and did care about it you wouldn't see as many blatantly going overseas each labor impasse here. Rather than guts I would describe it as gall. Yeah, the gall for a star player to take up somebodies position overseas and then underperform. Don't say you haven't seen it happen.

Some play hard, those that are trying to overcome struggles in their game and that know they have to work hard at their game. But the real stars here seldom seem to feel that way. Seems like every other year in the NHL at least the team that tries harder prevails over the team that lays down in the playoffs. If you're an NHL fan long enough you can discern NHL clubs basically laying down and giving up. Canucks did it last year, theres a lot of clubs that do.

So maybe professionality is a question, and in the context I describe I wouldn't disagree. The NHL star considers themselves a priveleged class, a notion allowed to largely unchallenged on this side of the pond due to prevailing socio-political belief systems to which I don't ascribe.

Give me the hard worker and team player every time.

Last edited by Replacement: 02-18-2013 at 03:55 PM.
Old
02-18-2013, 03:54 PM
Replacement
Now with 9% more zen

Quote:
Originally Posted by OiledUp View Post
Having seen, played with and played against NA players in Europe I can tell you this is plain wrong. When put in a competitive situation NA players in general are fierece competitors, no matter what the competition may be, much more so than europeans. I'd say it's one of their strongest assets as hockey players. I would assume NHLers are the most competitive of the bunch, there's a reason they are where they are.

Yeah sure, there's always gonna be primadonnas and I know players have gone to the WCs to drink and chase girls. And ofc there's always gonna be an extra edge when playing at the highest level possible, but that goes for european players as well.
I can assure you most guys coming over aren't mailing it in. Too much pride and competitiveness.

Lot of different forms of the word compete in that one...

And as far as what matters when it comes down to international tournaments, that goes for euros as well. The WC is seen as a lower level tournament over here too. Some even talk about it as a "Donald Duck-tournament", a joke basically.
Good for some entertainment and winning is always fun, especially if you play finland, but it doesn't really hold a lot of clot. The last 15-20 years or so it's just completely lost value.
In that case you wouldn't be referring to the players who I'm talking about. You would more likely be talking about hockey players thats earned an honest pay cheque playing in Europe and not as a lockout only candidate.

As my last post describes I'm talking about entitled NA NHL elite players who likely feel that they have nothing to prove or accomplish outside of the NHL game.

I don't cherish this attribute, but I don't ignore it either.

The attitude that only what happens in the NHL ever matters is a longheld opinion by NA NHL Players. To wit the first time the arrogant and brash Team Canada (top Canadians) played the USSR in 72 the Canadians assumed the opposition was vastly inferior. Whether that be any reality or not. Its a kind of arrogance that can take place more on this side of the pond.

fwiw I'd think it funny if the KHL became the superior league and I would follow it if possible. I get tired of the NHL attitude and style of play.

Old
02-18-2013, 04:09 PM
OiledUp

Quote:
In that case you wouldn't be referring to the players who I'm talking about. You would more likely be talking about hockey players thats earned an honest pay cheque playing in Europe and not as a lockout only candidate.

As my last post describes I'm talking about entitled NA NHL elite players who likely feel that they have nothing to prove or accomplish outside of the NHL game.

I don't cherish this attribute, but I don't ignore it either.

The attitude that only what happens in the NHL ever matters is a longheld opinion by NA NHL Players. To wit the first time the arrogant and brash Team Canada (top Canadians) played the USSR in 72 the Canadians assumed the opposition was vastly inferior. Whether that be any reality or not. Its a kind of arrogance that can take place more on this side of the pond.

fwiw I'd think it funny if the KHL became the superior league and I would follow it if possible. I get tired of the NHL attitude and style of play.
I do think you have a point, but very few of the guys that's come over to the SEL during the previous lockouts has disappointed in terms of being professional. This lockout they weren't really allowed to play in the SEL even though a couple of teams just blatantly ignored that stance. And the guys coming over, Matt Duchene and Cody Franson, did well.
And the guys who came to the SEL2, for example Bobby Ryan, also seemed to actually give a crap.
I think most players that bothers to come over have an ok attitude.

Completely agree that the arrogance of NHLers and pro athletes in general is really tiresome though. Especially outside the rink.

OiledUp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-18-2013, 04:24 PM
NAF
Beauty Fakes

Seriously, though, Replacement, how many posts are you going to make trying to support your entirely speculative armchair psychoanalysis of the motivation of every single NHL player in Europe during the lockout? At some basic level, you must concede that you're just talking out of your ... well, you know. Talk about game play or stats or whatever, fine, but give it a rest with trying to convince us all that you somehow have psychic insights into how complete strangers are feeling or what they're thinking. There's a hotline I can call up if I want mind reading done.

Old
02-18-2013, 04:34 PM
Replacement
Now with 9% more zen

Quote:
Originally Posted by NAF View Post
Seriously, though, Replacement, how many posts are you going to make trying to support your entirely speculative armchair psychoanalysis of the motivation of every single NHL player in Europe during the lockout? At some basic level, you must concede that you're just talking out of your ... well, you know. Talk about game play or stats or whatever, fine, but give it a rest with trying to convince us all that you somehow have psychic insights into how complete strangers are feeling or what they're thinking. There's a hotline I can call up if I want mind reading done.
You live in Europe, so you see what goes on there first hand. So it may seem odd me commenting on the behaviors and performance of players playing down there. But when I've seen so much of the prototypical NHL star player attitude for decades I'm probably pretty familiar that arrogance, conceit, exaggerated sense of self importance exists within the star NHL performer. I'm not talking individual behavior, Not painting with a generalist brush, I'm talking observed dynamic.

Nobody is necessarily rignt or wrong in this its just discussion. The bottom line is Omark doing well in Europe means he's doing well in Europe. Thats a slice from Occam's Razor anyway.

Speculating beyond that is of course speculating and no better or worse then what I'm doing.

We've seen Omark here, and it wasn't pretty. Despite him having been a huge success in Europe before. Omark doing well in Europe is not new evidence.

Old
02-18-2013, 04:52 PM
NAF
Beauty Fakes

Quote:
You live in Europe, so you see what goes on there first hand. So it may seem odd me commenting on the behaviors and performance of players playing down there. But when I've seen so much of the prototypical NHL star player attitude for decades I'm probably pretty familiar that arrogance, conceit, exaggerated sense of self importance exists within the star NHL performer.

Nobody is necessarily rignt or wrong in this its just discussion. The bottom line is Omark doing well in Europe means he's doing well in Europe. Thats a slice from Occam's Razor anyway.

Speculating beyond that is of course speculating and no better or worse then what I'm doing.
Agreed 100% with the bolded. That's all I've ever been saying. I don't think I've speculated much at all in this thread. I'd be surprised if I had. All I've been trying to do is point out that he's been doing well in Europe and that I hope it makes his rights worth something in a trade for the Oilers organization. If last year's Swiss league scoring leader gets a contract in the NHL playing top six minutes for the Detroit Red Wings despite being undrafted and never having any success anywhere but Switzerland, then I have to think there is good reason to hope we can find a buyer somewhere in the NHL for Omark's services next year.

BTW: I don't live in Europe anymore. I'm in Vancouver at the moment.

Old
02-19-2013, 11:26 PM
LimpDave

It's interesting to see such a dichotomy with Oiler fans. He's an accomplished player on many levels, but has yet to prove he is worthy of a top 6 spot.

I think his play in the AHL confirms that his game can translate in north america, the issue is will he be the "answer" or the "future" if you will with the offense on another team.

Right now, there a quite a few teams struggling not only on the powerplay, but also offensively that could use a player like Omark...but all of those teams are also trying to build from within....and this alone makes Omark, a smallish aging offense only player a tough bet.

i believe that the most likely destinations for Omark are teams that don't have too many openings next year for young players, and have given up on their current lineup players.

Florida: Tough time scoring, and not a lot of promising prospects on the wing. Omark would likely fit well within the lineup with quite a few large bodies to offset his shortcomings. A possible candidate to take Kovalev's spot next year.

Winnipeg: I don't think Winnipeg will consider him, but owners are familiar with him burning the moose a few years back in the ahl, and on a team like Winnipeg who likely won't make the playoffs and may unload a few offensive players to help out teams on a cup run, Omark might be a potential solution.

Nashville: I don't see it mostly because Omark isn't the kind of player that Nashville usually picks up...However i could see him really gelling with Hornqvist, and they may consider him if they are injecting Ekholm in the lineup next year replacing Hannan.

Calgary: Omark would be a complete oiler killer...if he gets released from Edmonton the best thing for his career would be to go against the team we play more than anyone else. I have a feeling Omark is the kind of player that "brings it" when people say he can't (trying to prove people wrong)

Detroit: I doubt it, but the swedish connection and history with Z and Brunner gives it potential.

At the end of the day it's good to see him playing so well regardless of which league it is....after the disaster he had last year i was worried what that would do to his confidence and career path in general.

LimpDave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-20-2013, 12:14 AM
awesomo
HARD!

the oilers need to keep him until the NHL makes international ice mandatory, players are getting too big anyway so itll happen eventually....

and when that happens, omark will dominate

awesomo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-20-2013, 11:19 PM
Oi'll say!

Quote:
Originally Posted by awesomo View Post
the oilers need to keep him until the NHL makes international ice mandatory, players are getting too big anyway so itll happen eventually....
The nhl will shrink the rink before they expand it, they have to re-design their buildings (change the angle that the entire lower bowl goes down at or truncate it at about the 5th row) to fit the euro ice and they'll lose a shload of seats.

Not a chance in hell.

Oi'll say! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-21-2013, 03:37 AM
LaGu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oi'll say! View Post
The nhl will shrink the rink before they expand it, they have to re-design their buildings (change the angle that the entire lower bowl goes down at or truncate it at about the 5th row) to fit the euro ice and they'll lose a shload of seats.

Not a chance in hell.
I assumed the previous poster had an implicit after the post, but anyway. It is much more probably that the euro-zone will reduce the size of the rinks. Not to NHL size but the "hybrid" which is somewhere in between NHL size and current euro-size.

Old
02-21-2013, 03:47 AM
ales83fan

haha i just come here to read about Omark's season.

Not a lot of updates that way eh?

I hope he's doing well. Always liked the guy, but a bit undersized and not the fastest guy on the back check.

ales83fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-21-2013, 04:19 PM
Matte99

Quote:
Originally Posted by ales83fan View Post
haha i just come here to read about Omark's season.

Not a lot of updates that way eh?

I hope he's doing well. Always liked the guy, but a bit undersized and not the fastest guy on the back check.
3 games left before the playoff starts.

Old
02-22-2013, 04:59 PM
Thorulf

Linus was 1 + 1 in todays 4-2 loss against SCL Tigers.

Thorulf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-22-2013, 05:01 PM
Jimmi Jenkins
Oilers' 14/15 Season

Nice to see Omark playing well, too bad he isn't 6'2", 220lbs with grit and toughness.

Jimmi Jenkins is offline   Reply With Quote