HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > Other Sports > Wrestling
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Wrestling Amateur, Pro, Mud, Jello, Real, Fake, and in between

Monday Night Raw Discussion Thread #39

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old
02-21-2013, 04:13 PM
  #726
M.C.G. 31
#4
 
M.C.G. 31's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Ottawa
Country: Greece
Posts: 46,857
vCash: 233
Austin's never wrestling again.

Cena-Rock III as the WM XXX main event? God no.

Cena-Taker
Rock-Brock
Punk-Bryan


__________________

"It's going to be great. I can't wait for the crowd, the noise, the energy in the building. I can't wait to take that all away from them." - PK Subban
He has physical charisma. When he talks he sounds like a gps device in a car. "In 500 feet, belie dat!" - NewAgeOutlaw
M.C.G. 31 is offline  
Old
02-21-2013, 05:42 PM
  #727
M.C.G. 31
#4
 
M.C.G. 31's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Ottawa
Country: Greece
Posts: 46,857
vCash: 233
- Mark Henry vs. Sin Cara gained lost 332,000 viewers. Obviously, this is Sin Cara and Khali's fault.

- The Miz vs. Antonio Cesaro and Zeb Colter/Jack Swagger YouTube video lost 210,000 viewers.

- Kane, Daniel Bryan and Randy Orton backstage and Vickie Guerrero and Paul Heyman backstage lost 194,000 viewers.

- Alberto Del Rio vs. Dolph Ziggler gained 326,000 viewers at 9:00 PM to a 3.42 quarter.

- Brodus Clay, Tensai & Naomi vs. Epico, Primo & Rosa Mendes plus Swagger/Colter's state of the union address lost 226,000 viewers.

- Jack Swagger vs. Daniel Bryan lost 171,000 viewers.

- Vickie Guerrero, Paul Heyman, Brad Maddox and Mr. McMahon segment gained 200,000 viewers.

- The Shield vs. Chris Jericho, Sheamus and Ryback gained 277,000 viewers at 10:00 PM to a 3.48 quarter.

- Damien Sandow-Kofi Kingston brawl and R-Truth's return lost 393,000 viewers.

- Randy Orton vs. Kane lost 506,000 viewers to a 2.85 quarter.

- The Rock's celebration which included John Cena and CM Punk gained 773,000 viewers to a 3.39 overrun.

M.C.G. 31 is offline  
Old
02-21-2013, 06:10 PM
  #728
M.C.G. 31
#4
 
M.C.G. 31's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Ottawa
Country: Greece
Posts: 46,857
vCash: 233

M.C.G. 31 is offline  
Old
02-21-2013, 06:57 PM
  #729
George Maharis
Harbor Hopper
 
George Maharis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: nova sGOATia
Country: Canada
Posts: 21,117
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince McMahon View Post
At first glimpse all I saw was the font, and I thought it was a new WWE/Disney film... I mean, I know they're PG.. but damn.

Font reminded me of a mixture between The Lion King and Beauty and the Beast.

George Maharis is offline  
Old
02-21-2013, 10:48 PM
  #730
RussianRocket10
Registered User
 
RussianRocket10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Pennsylvania
Country: United States
Posts: 4,871
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince McMahon View Post
- Mark Henry vs. Sin Cara gained lost 332,000 viewers. Obviously, this is Sin Cara and Khali's fault.

- The Miz vs. Antonio Cesaro and Zeb Colter/Jack Swagger YouTube video lost 210,000 viewers.

- Kane, Daniel Bryan and Randy Orton backstage and Vickie Guerrero and Paul Heyman backstage lost 194,000 viewers.

- Alberto Del Rio vs. Dolph Ziggler gained 326,000 viewers at 9:00 PM to a 3.42 quarter.

- Brodus Clay, Tensai & Naomi vs. Epico, Primo & Rosa Mendes plus Swagger/Colter's state of the union address lost 226,000 viewers.

- Jack Swagger vs. Daniel Bryan lost 171,000 viewers.

- Vickie Guerrero, Paul Heyman, Brad Maddox and Mr. McMahon segment gained 200,000 viewers.

- The Shield vs. Chris Jericho, Sheamus and Ryback gained 277,000 viewers at 10:00 PM to a 3.48 quarter.

- Damien Sandow-Kofi Kingston brawl and R-Truth's return lost 393,000 viewers.

- Randy Orton vs. Kane lost 506,000 viewers to a 2.85 quarter.

- The Rock's celebration which included John Cena and CM Punk gained 773,000 viewers to a 3.39 overrun.
Seems like nobody cares about anything besides Cena/Punk/Rock, The Shield, or Vince/Heyman. Everything else just loses viewers.

EDIT: Oh and I forgot Ziggler/ADR


Last edited by RussianRocket10: 02-21-2013 at 10:54 PM.
RussianRocket10 is offline  
Old
02-21-2013, 11:10 PM
  #731
M.C.G. 31
#4
 
M.C.G. 31's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Ottawa
Country: Greece
Posts: 46,857
vCash: 233
Punk-Cena opened to a VERY strong number, highest of the show which led to the continuing loss of viewers until the 9 PM hour.

M.C.G. 31 is offline  
Old
02-21-2013, 11:52 PM
  #732
elias026
Registered User
 
elias026's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: montreal
Country: Canada
Posts: 3,042
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by RussianRocket10 View Post
Seems like nobody cares about anything besides Cena/Punk/Rock, The Shield, or Vince/Heyman. Everything else just loses viewers.

EDIT: Oh and I forgot Ziggler/ADR
the only reason I "stream" Raw is for Punk/Shield/Rock and Brock

elias026 is offline  
Old
02-22-2013, 07:09 AM
  #733
UnrealMachine
Registered User
 
UnrealMachine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Pittsburgh, USA
Country: United States
Posts: 1,761
vCash: 500
Do they ever gain any viewers other than at the top of the hour(s)?

UnrealMachine is offline  
Old
02-22-2013, 04:19 PM
  #734
iamjs
Unregistered User
 
iamjs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Country: United States
Posts: 9,616
vCash: 500
Big Johnny to return?

http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/2684...-at-live-event


iamjs is offline  
Old
02-22-2013, 04:22 PM
  #735
M.C.G. 31
#4
 
M.C.G. 31's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Ottawa
Country: Greece
Posts: 46,857
vCash: 233
Meh. He was alright for his time on TV, but we've moved passed that.

M.C.G. 31 is offline  
Old
02-22-2013, 05:09 PM
  #736
TheMurdocktor
102, Row K, Seat 4
 
TheMurdocktor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Glendale, AZ
Country: United States
Posts: 3,476
vCash: 500
I was waiting for him to return at the Rumble. I would've marked so hard.

TheMurdocktor is offline  
Old
02-22-2013, 05:27 PM
  #737
Morozov
The Devil Killer
 
Morozov's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 11,755
vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to Morozov
Big Johnny was awesome, I'll mark out.

Morozov is offline  
Old
02-22-2013, 05:31 PM
  #738
M.C.G. 31
#4
 
M.C.G. 31's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Ottawa
Country: Greece
Posts: 46,857
vCash: 233
Dean Ambrose calling himself a flaky cow ***** in this interview is odd but funny.

M.C.G. 31 is offline  
Old
02-22-2013, 05:43 PM
  #739
elias026
Registered User
 
elias026's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: montreal
Country: Canada
Posts: 3,042
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamjs View Post
people power

elias026 is offline  
Old
02-22-2013, 05:46 PM
  #740
iamjs
Unregistered User
 
iamjs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Country: United States
Posts: 9,616
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince McMahon View Post
Meh. He was alright for his time on TV, but we've moved passed that.
I'd rather see him on TV than Vicki.

iamjs is offline  
Old
02-22-2013, 05:51 PM
  #741
M.C.G. 31
#4
 
M.C.G. 31's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Ottawa
Country: Greece
Posts: 46,857
vCash: 233
I'd rather Booker T just be GM of both shows. He's appearing on both anyways now.

M.C.G. 31 is offline  
Old
02-22-2013, 09:47 PM
  #742
4thline4life
The Mased God
 
4thline4life's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: n philly
Posts: 2,509
vCash: 500
What about this idea. Swagger continues this run and get a ton of heat on him to wrestlemaina and gets a cheap win over adr. Adr retaliates after the match, then ziggler cashes in.

4thline4life is offline  
Old
02-22-2013, 10:00 PM
  #743
M.C.G. 31
#4
 
M.C.G. 31's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Ottawa
Country: Greece
Posts: 46,857
vCash: 233
No point in Swagger being champion for about three minutes with the angle now and how much attention it's getting.

ADR should win with some Ricardo shenanigans, Swagger beats down ADR post-match and hauls Ricardo to the back and allows Ziggler to cash in.

M.C.G. 31 is offline  
Old
02-23-2013, 05:37 PM
  #744
M.C.G. 31
#4
 
M.C.G. 31's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Ottawa
Country: Greece
Posts: 46,857
vCash: 233
According to PWinsider, there has been a lot of backstage talk among officials and Del Rio himself of how successful his planned babyface turn went. There were some people backstage, said to have been unsure on the idea of turning Del Rio and for weeks the idea was nixed on many occasions. It had also been said that Del Rio was pushing to freshen up his character, and with WWE looking to expand more into the Hispanic market, he went to Vince McMahon and personally asked him to change into a fan-favourite. Vince McMahon was also said to be very keen on the idea, and that Del Rio personally asking to freshen up his character, gained him a lot of support from the boss himself.

M.C.G. 31 is offline  
Old
02-23-2013, 05:57 PM
  #745
RJ8812*
Hellooooo ladiiiies
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Sudbury
Country: Canada
Posts: 28,092
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince McMahon View Post
According to PWinsider, there has been a lot of backstage talk among officials and Del Rio himself of how successful his planned babyface turn went. There were some people backstage, said to have been unsure on the idea of turning Del Rio and for weeks the idea was nixed on many occasions. It had also been said that Del Rio was pushing to freshen up his character, and with WWE looking to expand more into the Hispanic market, he went to Vince McMahon and personally asked him to change into a fan-favourite. Vince McMahon was also said to be very keen on the idea, and that Del Rio personally asking to freshen up his character, gained him a lot of support from the boss himself.
so when does Cena go to Vince and ask him to change up his character?

RJ8812* is offline  
Old
02-23-2013, 06:04 PM
  #746
iamjs
Unregistered User
 
iamjs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Country: United States
Posts: 9,616
vCash: 500
Vigil taking his act to New York

http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/news/1...-in-nyc-subway



Seriously wondering what's going on with him. At least before it was him paying for a spot and trying to peddle some pics and stuff from a booth. This seems not just awkward, but desperate.

iamjs is offline  
Old
02-23-2013, 06:11 PM
  #747
Fish on The Sand
Untouchable
 
Fish on The Sand's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Nanaimo
Country: Canada
Posts: 51,350
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamjs View Post
Vigil taking his act to New York

http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/news/1...-in-nyc-subway



Seriously wondering what's going on with him. At least before it was him paying for a spot and trying to peddle some pics and stuff from a booth. This seems not just awkward, but desperate.
I love the job loss support posters in the background

Fish on The Sand is online now  
Old
02-23-2013, 07:49 PM
  #748
RussianRocket10
Registered User
 
RussianRocket10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Pennsylvania
Country: United States
Posts: 4,871
vCash: 500
Cena vs Punk for WM title shot, Vince/Heyman, Glenn Beck stuff. This Raw sounds like it will be good.

RussianRocket10 is offline  
Old
02-23-2013, 07:51 PM
  #749
M.C.G. 31
#4
 
M.C.G. 31's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Ottawa
Country: Greece
Posts: 46,857
vCash: 233
Lesnar and HHH appearances are to be expected as well. Cant wait for Raw.

M.C.G. 31 is offline  
Old
02-23-2013, 08:06 PM
  #750
Modo
Mo'Benn
 
Modo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Etobicoke
Country: Canada
Posts: 44,483
vCash: 50
Poor, poor Virgil.....that's sad.

__________________
If you're telekinetic and you know it, clap my hands!
Modo is offline  
Closed Thread

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:48 AM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2015 All Rights Reserved.