HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > General Hockey Discussion > The Rink
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
The Rink For the not so ready for prime-time players, coaches, referees, and the people that have to live with them. Discuss experiences in local leagues, coaching tips, equipment, and training.

Anyone buy team jersey's from tally hockey?

Old
02-19-2013, 12:51 PM
mistrhanky

vCash: 500
Anyone buy team jersey's from tally hockey?

Anyone ever order from http://www.tallyhockeyjerseys.com/jerseys.htm ? There prices seem pretty good and I can use one of their jersey patterns. Was interested in knowing quality and such. For a beer league team where cost matters.

mistrhanky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-22-2013, 05:01 PM
HockeyShack

vCash: 170
Good jerseys, but the cost was pretty high if you do do a custom crest.

If you just want it cheap, checkout Hockey Tron, I think they are in Anaheim, CA.

HockeyShack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-22-2013, 07:31 PM
mistrhanky

Will definitely check them out, thanks for the tip.

They quoted me $55 based on a minimum order of 12 and this included the custom crest. $67 if I want numbered sleeves. They will do this in both the light and dark color schemes. The thing that has me really considering them is that additional orders after that are the same price, regardless of quantity. A lot of these places really jack it up if it is just a small order and as players come in and out from year to year, this helps keep the cost reasonable for newer guys.

mistrhanky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-22-2013, 07:42 PM
mhkehoe

A teammate has a jersey from them, and it is still holding up after years of use and looks great. They are similar to older style CCM/KOHO jerseys. The only downside is that they don't have a huge selection of jersey styles.

That is why my team had them make the crests (came out great) and then had them attached to Reebok jerseys.

mhkehoe is offline   Reply With Quote