HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Central Division > St. Louis Blues
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

We are fine!

Old
02-23-2013, 12:06 AM
2 Minute Minor
Hi Keeba!

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robb_K View Post
I know The World will never have complete fairness. But I believe it's not such a bad thing to hope to see some whenever the opportunity occurs, even knowing it's not likely to happen.

I think it's more healthy for the cardiovascular and immune systems to be an eternal optimist becoming disappointed a lot, but reveling in the few instances that DO occur, than to be an eternal pessimist, living a disillusioned life of depression.
Robb, its a privilege to share this board with you. You bring a great perspective, hockey knowlege, and optimistic enthusiasm. When the Blues finally do win their Cup, I'll think of you.

2 Minute Minor is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
02-23-2013, 12:17 AM
Robb_K

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2 Minute Minor View Post
Robb, its a privilege to share this board with you. You bring a great perspective, hockey knowlege, and optimistic enthusiasm. When the Blues finally do win their Cup, I'll think of you.
Thanks! And when they finally get into The cup Finals, I hope to make a trip to St. Louis, and see a few of the games there! Maybe we'll meet in person?

Robb_K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-23-2013, 12:17 AM
PocketNines
Only a 2 year window

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robb_K View Post
I know The World will never have complete fairness. But I believe it's not such a bad thing to hope to see some whenever the opportunity occurs, even knowing it's not likely to happen.

I think it's more healthy for the cardiovascular and immune systems to be an eternal optimist becoming disappointed a lot, but reveling in the few instances that DO occur, than to be an eternal pessimist, living a disillusioned life of depression.
I agree with all of this. My passion for politics is driven by notions of fairness/equality. I was lightly kidding you was all.

PocketNines is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-23-2013, 12:23 AM
Robb_K

Quote:
Originally Posted by PocketNines View Post
I agree with all of this. My passion for politics is driven by notions of fairness/equality. I was lightly kidding you was all.
I missed that. I'm a deadpan serious guy with little sense of humour. Would you believe I'm a comedy writer by trade?

Robb_K is offline   Reply With Quote