HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Goal song

Old
07-15-2006, 12:27 PM
CrazyShea

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by clfath View Post
Sorry, but Bono is doing all that only to get a nobel prize. He sure is a good talker, but he never put is money where is mouth was.

I also agree that we need a song like Brass Bonanza and stop with those generic 90's 00's songs.
No bono does it to make $$$. He always gets involved in some current event that coincides with album launches and concert tours. He uses philanthropy to sell millions of records and tells the world how to spend theyre tax dollars even tho he dont pay his own taxes. Politicians use him to increase theyre own popularity and to gain votes from the youth. Bonos charity DATA also provides no money to africa. Thats a great charity. Bono will kiss the *** of any political leader that will let him speak in the spotlight. Also seeing how Bono is rich how much money does he donate?? Becuase i certainly dont remember him taking money from his own wallet and donating it like most stars do. Bono is a modern day mother theresa thats for sure.

CrazyShea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-15-2006, 12:32 PM
the Maniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by medmed View Post
there it is!

http://www.loreille.com/movie_f.html

sorry, impossible to give the exact link, you'll have to search a lil' bit.

In "Realisations", then in "Projets speciaux"

Try this... http://www.loreille.com/special3.html

IF it doesn't work as a direct link then type it in and sit back and enjoy

the Maniac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-15-2006, 12:54 PM
Montrealer

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyshea View Post
No bono does it to make $$$. He always gets involved in some current event that coincides with album launches and concert tours. He uses philanthropy to sell millions of records and tells the world how to spend theyre tax dollars even tho he dont pay his own taxes. Politicians use him to increase theyre own popularity and to gain votes from the youth. Bonos charity DATA also provides no money to africa. Thats a great charity. Bono will kiss the *** of any political leader that will let him speak in the spotlight. Also seeing how Bono is rich how much money does he donate?? Becuase i certainly dont remember him taking money from his own wallet and donating it like most stars do. Bono is a modern day mother theresa thats for sure.
A quick search found this:

-50000 Euros
- $1000000 personally + $5000000 from the rest of the group and manager

Of course, he also donates a hell of a lot of time trying to convince governments (who have the power to change things) to give more aid to undeveloped nations.

That doesn't mean we should look up to him, but we shouldn't crap all over him without knowing what we're talking about, right?

Montrealer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-15-2006, 01:03 PM
znk

Quote:
Originally Posted by clfath View Post
Sorry, but Bono is doing all that only to get a nobel prize. He sure is a good talker, but he never put is money where is mouth was.

I also agree that we need a song like Brass Bonanza and stop with those generic 90's 00's songs.
Well...if he's doing all that just to get the Noble prize.....then...he'll have earned it...and many people will be greatful in the process. Anyway....it sounds like a whole ****ing lot of work and its one of the most ridiculous statements I ever heard lol. "Hey mother Thereasa was self servicing! She only did all that work so she could be a saint...." Well...who would give a damn if it was true? If there is more good done in the process then their is bad what's the problem?

znk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-15-2006, 01:06 PM
znk

Quote:
So...all those who decide who is worthy of a peac prize nomination are all idiots and mystified by Bono ? They dont have criterieas based on the good the person does? Wow....some people are so shallow.... Bono is one of the great humanitarians arround and he gives 100's of hours a year for this instead of doing like so many other who spend their time enjoying their millions in their swiming pools.

Old
07-15-2006, 01:09 PM
jBuds
pretty damn valuable

Quote:
Originally Posted by medmed View Post
there it is!

http://www.loreille.com/movie_f.html

sorry, impossible to give the exact link, you'll have to search a lil' bit.

In "Realisations", then in "Projets speciaux"
This is one of the best goal songs of all-time. Absolutely, hands down.

Nice find, Med.

EDIT: anyone have this in downloadable MP3 format for me? I wanna slap this bad boy on my iPod. My friend from NDG is a diehard Habs fan, got me into this song

jBuds is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
07-15-2006, 01:15 PM
znk

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbuddy27 View Post
This is one of the best goal songs of all-time. Absolutely, hands down.

Nice find, Med.

EDIT: anyone have this in downloadable MP3 format for me? I wanna slap this bad boy on my iPod. My friend from NDG is a diehard Habs fan, got me into this song
humm I have it hear...I even have on cell phone and can use it as a ring tone !
I'll see what I can do.
In the mean time check this thread...some people had interesting stuff to say and we started to send emails to the team. http://hfboards.com/showthread.php?t=235777

Old
07-15-2006, 01:16 PM
Montrealer

PM me and I'll send you a MP3 rip I have of the l'oreille song.

Edit: Ok, I'm dumb... this will be easier... I uploaded it here: http://www.badongo.com/file/1065913

Last edited by Montrealer: 07-15-2006 at 01:26 PM.
Montrealer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-15-2006, 01:25 PM
znk

here it is.
http://uploadfile.putfile.com/videos/19513173866.mp3

Here's litle explanation on how I got the .mp3 link if anyone needs to do it in the future.
I put it up on that page. http://media.putfile.com/Habs-Goal-Song
how I got the .mp3 link ? open the site with firefox and right click on the player go to properties and it will give you the first link I give in this post.

edit: oh and by the way...the real goal song we heard at the bell center started at arround the 1:19 mark of that song...and it was a different mix.

Old
07-15-2006, 01:30 PM
jBuds
pretty damn valuable

Thanks, guys. Very helpful!

jBuds is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
07-15-2006, 01:40 PM
frolov_kovalev*

I like Vertigo

frolov_kovalev* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-15-2006, 01:43 PM
ronaldojaime

Does any one have that Bleu, Blanc, Rouge song???? Now that was an amazing song not this Vertigo U2 crap....

ronaldojaime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-15-2006, 04:10 PM
FerrisRox

Quote:
You are clueless, illinformed and incredibly ignorant.

When you have no idea what you are talking about, the best idea is to shut up.

FerrisRox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-15-2006, 04:27 PM
the Maniac

How is it that this thread regarding the Habs' "Goal Song" has fast switched to politics? Perhaps someone should start an Off-Topic thread and carry on there...

Old
07-15-2006, 04:28 PM
PyrettaBlaze

Quote:
Originally Posted by the Maniac View Post
How is it that this thread regarding the Habs' "Goal Song" has fast switched to politics? Perhaps someone should start an Off-Topic thread and carry on there...
I was gonna say that.
Lets get back on topic people!

PyrettaBlaze is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
07-15-2006, 04:38 PM
Seb
Unregistered User

Send a message via MSN to Seb
It's just that now, when Boivin says they all listen to the fans and that the fans are really important for them,... it doesn't make sense anymore. The old goal song was appreciated by the fans and they changed it for Vertigo?!

Seb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-15-2006, 04:44 PM
habsprospects
Irresponsible User

Quote:
Originally Posted by znk View Post
here it is.
http://uploadfile.putfile.com/videos/19513173866.mp3

Here's litle explanation on how I got the .mp3 link if anyone needs to do it in the future.
I put it up on that page. http://media.putfile.com/Habs-Goal-Song
how I got the .mp3 link ? open the site with firefox and right click on the player go to properties and it will give you the first link I give in this post.

edit: oh and by the way...the real goal song we heard at the bell center started at arround the 1:19 mark of that song...and it was a different mix.
you can't have hotlink on media with putfile...

try this http://hfboards.com/showpost.php?p=5043144&postcount=46

Habs Prospects website
habsprospects is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-15-2006, 04:53 PM
znk

Quote:
Originally Posted by thief50 View Post
you can't have hotlink on media with putfile...

try this http://hfboards.com/showpost.php?p=5043144&postcount=46
yeah...but follow you the instructions in my post and will work on our computer. I guess the first link I provided dosent work for other ppl but if they do what I did they can still download the file.

Old
07-15-2006, 05:07 PM
sXe
Yuuuuuup!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FerrisRox View Post

Anyone who actually thinks that erasing Africa's debt would help anyone is ill-informed and clueless. There is nothing more superficial it's like giving them free food instead of building wells. But they still don't have cups.
Bono is an okay guy that thinks he is doing good and that's good enough for all those mega star riddled with guilt because they are billionnaires and people are dying of hunger. Sadly those people know nothing about politics. Mega billionaire stars don't live on the same planet they eat 1000$ dollar plates while discussing people in Africa wo can't have water.

sXe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-15-2006, 05:15 PM
the Maniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by the Maniac View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by sXe View Post
Anyone who actually thinks that erasing Africa's debt would help anyone is ill-informed and clueless. There is nothing more superficial it's like giving them free food instead of building wells. But they still don't have cups.
Bono is an okay guy that thinks he is doing good and that's good enough for all those mega star riddled with guilt because they are billionnaires and people are dying of hunger. Sadly those people know nothing about politics. Mega billionaire stars don't live on the same planet they eat 1000$ dollar plates while discussing people in Africa wo can't have water.

As per my earlier post: Please, respectfully, take this "chat" elsewhere... Thank you...

Old
07-17-2006, 09:52 AM
Beakermania*

OLD GOAL SONG "l'oreille" FOREVER.

OH OH OH OH OH.....

Beakermania* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-17-2006, 12:26 PM
HabuseMoi

Quote:
Originally Posted by FerrisRox View Post

you should calm down, some people hate Bono, and Bono does not need forums buddies to defend himself.

bring back l'Oreille please, Vertigo is serious crap

HabuseMoi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-17-2006, 08:13 PM
Hackett
HF Needs Feeny

Quote:
Originally Posted by Montrealer View Post
I've probably been a fan longer than you've been alive, judging by your response. And I'm only 28 (soon 29)!

I haven't been a huge fan of their most recent work, but their 80s and early 90s work is absolutely fawesome. Joshua Tree, Rattle & Hum, Achtung Baby!, Zooropa...... this was the music of my teenage years..
I dont know how much the age matters.

I just turned 23 and I never really started to appreciate U2's work until a couple years ago. Their new album isn't bad but like you said, their older stuff like Joshua Tree is unbelievable.

Hackett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-17-2006, 08:34 PM
kostitsyn1489

http://loreille.com/special3.html

Here's the right link...

Yeah this song was awesome **** vertigo.

kostitsyn1489 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-18-2006, 01:53 PM
True_Canadiens

I hate Vertigo so much. Please go back to the old one!

True_Canadiens is offline   Reply With Quote