HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

OT: sarcasm the habs

Old
07-15-2006, 03:00 PM
Louis Houde

vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to Louis Houde
OT: sarcasm the habs

C'est vrai que le Canadien est une équipe très mauvaisse, à peine de niveau ligue américaine comme on peut le lire sur les talk-back de rds. On n'a aucun bon joueur; Kovalev jouerait sur un 4 trio dans les autres équipes, Koivu ne jouerait pas dans la NHL s'il ne serait pas à Montréal, Huet est mauvais parce qu'il a déjà accorder un mauvais but un jour, Bégin il a du coeur mais je me rappelle qu'il a déjà pris une mauvaise pénalité, Bouillon il ne peut pas être bon car il mesure pas 6 pied.

Avec ce club d'agrais là on peut rien faire. Gainey aurait pu obliger à signer Elias, Shanahan, Chara, Savard, signer Luongo et Pronger. Avec tous ces joueurs on aurait eu un club pas si pire. Mais non, Gainey à décider de dormir . Il est aller chercher Samsonov, un joueur qui mesure pas 6 pied, donc il est poche automatiquement.

Ouvrez-vous les yeux sur la réalité; on a un club de merde, avec une relève de merde et des partisans de merde. Comme vous disiez, Gainey n'avait qu'à signer un centre 6 pieds 5 pouces qui peut faire 180 points dans une saison et un défenseur offensif qui peut faire 50 buts par saison. C'était pas compliqué m'essemble. Gainey dort!

Pour les autres qui pensent qu'on a un club pas si pire, je vous laisse à vos faux espoirs.

for english ppl:

It is true that the Canadian is a VERY bad team . Hardly of level to play in the AHL , as we can read it on the talk-back of rds. We have no good player; Kovalev would play on one 4 trio in the other teams, Koivu would not play in the NHL if he would not be in Montreal, Huet is bad because he already allowed a bad goal one day,

Bégin he has the heart but I remind myself that he has already taken a bad penalty.

Bouillon he cannot be good because he is not 6 feet.
With this club of dumb there we can make nothing. Gainey would have been able to to sign Elias, Shanahan, Chara, Savard, to sign Luongo and Pronger. With all these players we would have had a better club. But no, Gainey decides
to sleep. He signs Samsonov, a player who is not 6 feet, so he's automatically bad!

Open eyes on the reality; we have a club of ****, with a bad farm-club without future and hope of **** and partisans of ****.

As you said guys on rds, Gainey had only to sign a center 6 feet 5 thumbs which can make 180 points in a season and an offensive d-man which can make 50 goals by season. It wasnt hard to figure!. Gainey sleeps!

For the others who think that we have a club not so worse, I leave you with your false hopes

for those who cant read between the lines :

Last edited by Louis Houde: 07-15-2006 at 03:17 PM.
Louis Houde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-15-2006, 03:03 PM
GoneAway

vCash:
Habs Are Teh Sux

Old
07-15-2006, 03:09 PM
habsprospects
Irresponsible User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pierredagenais View Post
As you said guys on rds, Gainey had only to sign a center 6 feet 5 thumbs which can make 180 points in a season and an offensive defender which can make 50 purposes by season. It wasnt hard to figure!. Gainey sleeps!
What?

Habs Prospects website
habsprospects is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-15-2006, 03:12 PM
Louis Houde

Quote:
Originally Posted by thief50 View Post
What?
but was translated to : purposes

so goals

Old
07-15-2006, 03:13 PM
PyrettaBlaze*

Quote:
What?
An offensive defender who can score 50 goals?

PyrettaBlaze* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-15-2006, 03:13 PM
GoneAway

vCash:
Quote:

so goals

hail babel fish

Old
07-15-2006, 03:16 PM
PyrettaBlaze*

You know what's really ironic about this hab bashing (i know he was being sarcastic) thread? It was written by a a guy who's user name is Pierre Dagenais haha.

Old
07-15-2006, 03:18 PM
habsprospects
Irresponsible User

Quote:

so goals

that's what I though,

you didn't even translated it yourself

Old
07-15-2006, 03:20 PM
Louis Houde

Quote:

that's what I though,

you didn't even translated it yourself
well , babelfish, then, change some words like bouillon --> broth

Old
07-15-2006, 03:20 PM
goalchenyuk

hey mods ! couln't we ban for life the posters that are making thread about RDS Talkboards ???

What is the point to make fun about 11-12 little boys that are writing their think about hockey ?

I would be curious to know how much % of the entire Habs board postings are about Ribeiro or " we need to get another second center " , Rds and 110 %

goalchenyuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-15-2006, 03:22 PM
Cyrrus147

Quote:
C'est vrai que le Canadien est une équipe très mauvaisse, à peine de niveau ligue américaine comme on peut le lire sur les talk-back de rds. On n'a aucun bon joueur; Kovalev jouerait sur un 4 trio dans les autres équipes, Koivu ne jouerait pas dans la NHL s'il ne serait pas à Montréal, Huet est mauvais parce qu'il a déjà accorder un mauvais but un jour, Bégin il a du coeur mais je me rappelle qu'il a déjà pris une mauvaise pénalité, Bouillon il ne peut pas être bon car il mesure pas 6 pied.

Avec ce club d'agrais là on peut rien faire. Gainey aurait pu obliger à signer Elias, Shanahan, Chara, Savard, signer Luongo et Pronger. Avec tous ces joueurs on aurait eu un club pas si pire. Mais non, Gainey à décider de dormir . Il est aller chercher Samsonov, un joueur qui mesure pas 6 pied, donc il est poche automatiquement.

Ouvrez-vous les yeux sur la réalité; on a un club de merde, avec une relève de merde et des partisans de merde. Comme vous disiez, Gainey n'avait qu'à signer un centre 6 pieds 5 pouces qui peut faire 180 points dans une saison et un défenseur offensif qui peut faire 50 buts par saison. C'était pas compliqué m'essemble. Gainey dort!

Pour les autres qui pensent qu'on a un club pas si pire, je vous laisse à vos faux espoirs.

for english ppl:

It is true that the Canadian is a VERY bad team . Hardly of level to play in the AHL , as we can read it on the talk-back of rds. We have no good player; Kovalev would play on one 4 trio in the other teams, Koivu would not play in the NHL if he would not be in Montreal, Huet is bad because he already allowed a bad goal one day,

Bégin he has the heart but I remind myself that he has already taken a bad penalty.

With this club of dumb there we can make nothing. Gainey would have been able to to sign Elias, Shanahan, Chara, Savard, to sign Luongo and Pronger. With all these players we would have had a better club. But no, Gainey decides
to sleep. He signs Samsonov, a player who is not 6 feet, so he's automatically bad!

Open eyes on the reality; we have a club of ****, with a bad farm-club without future and hope of **** and partisans of ****.

As you said guys on rds, Gainey had only to sign a center 6 feet 5 thumbs which can make 180 points in a season and an offensive d-man which can make 50 goals by season. It wasnt hard to figure!. Gainey sleeps!

For the others who think that we have a club not so worse, I leave you with your false hopes

don't stay too far from your phone, 110% is about to recruit you

Cyrrus147 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-15-2006, 03:23 PM
PyrettaBlaze*

Quote:

for english ppl:

Thread of the month.

*69th post hehehe*

Last edited by PyrettaBlaze*: 07-15-2006 at 03:29 PM.
Old
07-15-2006, 03:23 PM
GoneAway

vCash:
Quote:
Originally Posted by mark0v View Post
hey mods ! couln't we ban for life the posters that are making thread about RDS Talkboards ???

What is the point to make fun about 11-12 little boys that are writing their think about hockey ?

I would be curious to know how much % of the entire Habs board postings are about Ribeiro or " we need to get another second center " , Rds and 110 %
Oh lighten up...and please stop trying to police the boards...we all know you'd love to be a mod but unfortunately, thats not in the cards.

To the original poster's credit, he did make the thread OT. So who are you to call out the closing of an OFF TOPIC satyrical thread?

Old
07-15-2006, 05:51 PM
goalchenyuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lordchezz View Post
Oh lighten up...and please stop trying to police the boards...we all know you'd love to be a mod but unfortunately, thats not in the cards.

To the original poster's credit, he did make the thread OT. So who are you to call out the closing of an OFF TOPIC satyrical thread?
true that it was a good move to put it OT

May i add that you are exactly doing the same thing to my post , that are reproaching me to do !!! stop trying to do the policeman yourself, dude ...

Old
07-15-2006, 06:05 PM
GoneAway

vCash:
Quote:
true that it was a good move to put it OT

May i add that you are exactly doing the same thing to my post , that are reproaching me to do !!! stop trying to do the policeman yourself, dude ...
Not true.

I'm not calling out the mods. All I'm doing is pointing out that its good to laugh at these things, and that although you do not agree with another posters point of view, theres no reason to suggest the latter should be banned.

Old
07-15-2006, 07:09 PM
Talent Analyst

I think Marc Bureau write it

Talent Analyst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-15-2006, 07:15 PM
goalchenyuk

Quote:
Not true.

I'm not calling out the mods. All I'm doing is pointing out that its good to laugh at these things, and that although you do not agree with another posters point of view, theres no reason to suggest the latter should be banned.
i you

Old
07-15-2006, 07:19 PM
Nobak

Quote:
As you said guys on rds, Gainey had only to sign a center 6 feet 5 thumbs which can make 180 points in a season
Must have pretty lousy hands.

Nobak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-15-2006, 07:20 PM
GoneAway

vCash:
Quote:
i you

Old
07-15-2006, 07:21 PM
habsprospects
Irresponsible User

Quote:
Quote:
i you

Old
07-15-2006, 08:58 PM
jpchabby

Quote:

hail babel fish
the best I've seen in a hockey translation is:

a 3-3 tie
une cravate 3-3

jpchabby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-15-2006, 09:48 PM
GoneAway

vCash:
Quote:
Originally Posted by jpchabby View Post

a 3-3 tie
une cravate 3-3

that is freakin brilliant

Old
07-15-2006, 10:48 PM
Habs

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyro View Post
Thread of the month.
Doesnt say much about the posting quality this month.

Habs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-15-2006, 11:44 PM
Nobak

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpchabby View Post

a 3-3 tie
une cravate 3-3
Well what about the high-powered motorboat?

Nobak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-16-2006, 02:58 PM
JordanStaal#1Fan

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nobak View Post
Well what about the high-powered motorboat?
Ha, ha, ha, OLD joke from a hockey fantasy league I use to be him. Chris Pronger, the high-powered motorboat!

JordanStaal#1Fan is offline   Reply With Quote