HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > General Hockey Discussion > Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk
Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk Trade rumors, transactions, and free agent talk. Rumors must contain the word RUMOR in post title. Proposals must contain the word PROPOSAL in post title.

thoughts on the following NYR proposals:

Old
02-23-2013, 09:44 PM
N O T O R I O U S
╱█████★█████╲

vCash: 120
I think a lot of Rangers fans are overreacting, only 1 point out of the playoffs and 3 games in hand, they should make the playoffs easily.

N O T O R I O U S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-23-2013, 09:55 PM
Machinehead
RIP Robin Williams

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tonight We Are Young View Post
I think a lot of Rangers fans are overreacting, only 1 point out of the playoffs and 3 games in hand, they should make the playoffs easily.

You haven't watched them play. In 20 years of watching the Rangers this is the softest, most disorganized, most uncaring, most heartless group of squids I've ever seen the Rangers ice.

If a team just has holes in terms of talent then I could see, yeah they band together and make the playoffs. Teams that are just plain stupid and just plain don't give a **** like this Rangers team don't go anywhere.

DEUTSCHLANDWELTMEISTER2014
Machinehead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-23-2013, 09:56 PM
Top 6 Spaling

Quote:
Originally Posted by Machinehead View Post
No you wouldn't love him on the Preds, trust me. He's Mike Fisher lite. And I mean this year's Mike Fisher.
Wow, I need to watch a Rangers game then. Just got Center Ice, so I'll try to see them when the play. Last I heard Richards was a great player.

Top 6 Spaling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-23-2013, 10:02 PM
Machinehead
RIP Robin Williams

Quote:
Originally Posted by Top 6 Spaling View Post
Wow, I need to watch a Rangers game then. Just got Center Ice, so I'll try to see them when the play. Last I heard Richards was a great player.
He was a great player. His drop in play over this past offseason might be the most dramatic I've ever seen.

And it's not just his play either. He's gone from a leader in the room to a player who refuses to backcheck and looks like he couldn't care less.

I don't understand how it happened, but it did.

Machinehead is offline   Reply With Quote