Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2

Mika Hannula

Closed Thread

Old
12-19-2003, 08:54 AM
qwad

vCash: 500
Mika Hannula

One of my favorite players is Mika Hannula. I like his combination of excellent skating, work-ethics/attitude, overall skill. I thought he would be a success in North America, but it seems not. WHY, has anybody got anything to report? Maybe someone has seen him play for Houston?

Old
12-19-2003, 09:18 AM
Predatore

vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to Predatore
I like Hannula a lot too. Perhaps you'd be more lucky asking this question at the Wild board here at hf, qwad.

From what I have heard Hannula has been doing well lately in Houston (he is not a top scorer, but that isn't his job either). Also not long ago I read an article (Aftonbladet?) in which he was asked if he was willign to return to Malmö. He said that he had no such plans since things were going well and he felt he wasn't that far from being called up to the Wild.

Old
12-19-2003, 11:29 AM
thestonedkoala

vCash:
If you can believe this, point wise Hannula is doing better than OHL player Matt Foy, who are both rookies. Hannula is the leading rookie for the Aeros and is on the top line anchored down by Wallin and one other player that slips my mind. Wallin and Hannula are both Swedes so they are both doing well together. Hannula has scored or assisted in the last 6 games for the Aeros, in which they have won their games.

A lot of Houston fans love him a lot, they said basically what was said here. He plays like he's 10 feet tall and he'll go around hitting people.

Go here www.instigatoralley.com which is a good board for Houston Aero fans.

Btw he's injured now...they aren't saying much about his injury.

Closed Thread